Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, even with all her bucking and the pain of her death-grip on my cock, I was able to stick with her, slowing the rubbing little by little till the orgasm subsided. Her body collapsed onto the mattress in a wet trembling heap. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"What was that?" she asked, when she was able to speak. "Was that an orgasm?"

Julia had come over, and was standing next to the bed. "You bet it was. You did it!"

"I think it was Conners that did it," Kathryn said.

That wasn't right. It had been my fingers, but I didn't do it. "It was your body that did it, Kathryn. Your body, your pussy, your boobs, your mind," I said. "You did it."

I was tired and wanted to lie down. Kathryn needed a hug, so I laid down next to her and held her in my arms. "Push over," Julia said. "I'm coming in too."

It isn't easy to fit three people in a dorm-room twin-size bed, but we did it. There we were, three naked people, wrapped around each other. It shouldn't have been comfortable, packed in like that, but it was. It was perfectly comfortable, cuddled together.

Just when I thought that Kathryn had fallen asleep, dead from exhaustion, she spoke very quietly. "I love you both," she said. Then she and Julia and I all fell asleep on a very wet bed.