Freshman Year Pt. 01

Story Info
A wild night with my college roommate and his girlfriend.
5.6k words
4.18
13k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The length of this story got away from me, but I wanted to include plenty of detail to set up the premise. If there is interest following chapters will be shorter. This is primarily a transgender story but non-consent is a very close second.

My name is Arielle and this is a true story that happened to me.

It was obvious from a young age that I would never be a large man. My first day of middle school I was 5'0" and 110 pounds. Three years later on my first day of high school I was 5'0" and 110 pounds. Four years later on graduation day I was 5'0" and 110 pounds. Thanks to my small size and bright red hair I got used to being bullied and I got used to hiding from bullies. I graduated high school without making a single friend and I was not anticipating having any kind of social life in college. If only that me could see me today.

I wanted to major in psychiatry and luckily there was a school a few hours drive with a great psychiatry program. The only downside being that it was far enough away that I couldn't by any stretch of the imagination justify commuting. I would have to live in the dorm. With a roommate. I could already see it being a complete repeat of my high school experience. My roommate would call me a fag or a freak or a midget and since I had nowhere to run away to I'd have to stay and put up with the abuse. I spent most of the drive trying to think of ways to be out of my room as much as humanly possible. If I did my homework in the library and spent any free time getting ahead in all my classes ...

"We're here!" came the cry from the front seat all too soon. My mother Shannon, who gave me my red hair and small frame, was sitting in the passenger seat with the biggest smile on her face I'd ever seen. "Time for my big college man to start his new life!"

My dad Roy, a dark haired man with an average build, pulled the family car into a parking space outside of the dorm I'd be staying in and looked in the rearview mirror at me.

"You ready to start the next chapter, son?" I was definitely not.

My mom snapped a picture with her smartphone as I unlocked the door and walked into my dorm for the first time. The room itself was nothing special, two beds, two desks, two dressers, and two closets in a cinder block cube. There was no evidence of another person having moved in yet so I put my bag down on the bed under the window thinking I could spend any time I absolutely had to be in here staring out of it trying to ignore the roommate that I was certain would be hurling abuse at me the entire time. My parents and I spent the next hour or so moving all of my stuff into the room, unpacking my clothing into the dresser and closet, and getting my sheets and blanket onto the narrow bed. We probably could have gotten it done quicker but I suspect my parents were deliberately moving slowly in the way parents do when their only child is moving out of their house for the first time.

Before I knew it we were done and standing at the door to my dorm, mom was kissing me on both cheeks and dad was shaking my hand, when suddenly my mother said, "Oh! I almost forgot!" and shoved her hand into her purse and pulled out a black smartphone I'd never seen before and pushed it into my hands. "I know we told you we couldn't afford this but you're out on your own now and you need to be able to contact us or the police if you're ever in an emergency. My number and your father's are already in it and I want you to call us anytime you want." She pulled me into a very tight hug, crushing me against her breasts.

"Alright now, Shannon," my dad said, pulling her away from me. "He's not a baby anymore, remember? He's a big, college man now. The last thing he needs is for his roommate to walk in and see his mother weeping all over him." I shot my dad an appreciative smile. "You know we both love you son, and you should call us anytime you need anything." He pulled me into a manly, back slapping hug that my tiny body was not made for and with that they were gone. And I was all alone. For the first time in my life.

A few minutes later I was checking my closet to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything important when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and ran smack into the largest man I'd ever seen in my life. My face was about level with his belly button and I had to crane my head back to look at his face. He was black with buzz cut hair and arms that had more muscles than my entire body. He wore a white t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and his skin was so dark he made my own, already very pale, skin look like it was shining.

"You must be my roommate," I said and stuck out my hand. I felt ridiculous. Like a little boy trying to shake a grown man's hand, but I was hoping to start things off right and hopefully avoid the bullying I went through in high school. "My name is Austin. It's nice to meet you."

"My name's Ty." He took my hand in his and my hand completely disappeared. It wasn't big enough to go around his in a normal hand shake. "Are you sure you're old enough to be here?"

Here it comes, I thought.

"I'm 18 and I graduated high school, if that's what you mean," I managed to get out, my face flushed with embarrassment.

"Are you sick or something?" He looked confused.

"No, I'm not sick, I'm just small," I replied.

"Shit that sucks, homie," he said with a grin, "I'm pretty sure I could fit you in my pocket."

"Yeah I guess," I said, looking at the floor. College was going to be just like high school.

"Well look, I gotta get my stuff in, you mind if I prop the door open?" he asked.

"No do whatever you want," I said and sat down on my bed.

He spent the next twenty minutes or so moving boxes and bags into the room and piling them near his bed. It didn't really connect in my brain that I never saw anyone helping him like my parents had helped me. I was too focused on feeling sorry for myself that my roommate appeared to be as big a bully as the kids in my high school.

The first week of classes went by quickly, all the while I was so busy waiting for my roommate and classmates to start bullying me that I was too busy to notice that they weren't. I thought I would like all of my professors. They all seemed like nice, fair teachers and I was genuinely looking forward to the first semester.

Saturday night was when everything changed. I headed back to my room around 8 when the library closed and immediately noticed a girl I had never seen before standing near Ty's bed. She had long, straight hair to about the middle of her back that was the same shade of red as mine, at least D cup breasts and the hips to match, and as she noticed me and stepped closer I could see that we had to be within half an inch of each other in height. What the hell was going on here?

"Oh sorry you must be Ty's roommate," she said and stuck out her hand. "I'm Karly. He said you might come back around this time. He just went down the hall to the restroom." The boy's shower and restroom was just four doors down from our room which we had agreed was pretty lucky.

"Are you going to say anything?" she asked with a small smile on her face. I realized I had just been staring like an idiot for almost a full minute.

"Austin. I'm Austin," I choked out, my face turning as red as my hair. As red as her hair. I had never been very good with girls, I never really had the chance to practice talking to one.

Just then the door opened and Ty appeared. We both turned to look at him as he entered and Karly walked over to him.

"Why didn't you tell me your roommate looks just like me?" shed asked him, sounding amused.

"What? He doesn't," Ty said.

"Yeah look," she walked back over to me and stood side by side. "We have the same hair color, same height, even the same eyes. Give him a pair of double Ds and we could be twins," she said, cupping her breasts. My dick went completely rock hard and I flushed with embarrassment. I hadn't noticed she had the same emerald eyes as me. I really wished I was anywhere else at that second.

"Oh yeah that's weird," Ty said. "His face is even the same shape as yours." He was turning his head back and forth between us. "If he had longer hair and some makeup I don't know if I could tell you apart." My embarrassment deepened. I don't think my face had ever been that red before and I wanted more than anything to just die on the spot.

"You really think so?" Karly asked.

"Definitely," Ty responded.

"Why don't we test him on that?" Karly turned to me.

"What?" I said after realizing she was waiting for some kind of response from me.

"Let me put a little makeup on you and we'll see if he can tell us apart!" She seemed almost excited by the idea. I was horrified and took a few steps backwards.

"I - I can't wear makeup. I'm a boy." I stammered.

"Come on," she said in a soft voice, stepping very close to me. "It's gonna be a lot of fun." She put her hand on my arm and I thought between the physical contact and her soft, breathy voice that I might cum in my pants. I bumped into my desk chair and sat down hard.

She seemed to think this meant I agreed because she turned around and picked up a purse I hadn't noticed and started pulling stuff out of the bag, setting down different tubes of makeup on my desk.

"Wait - wait just a second," I tried to protest.

"Shh it's ok," she said in the same soft voice and then she did the unthinkable. She sat directly in my lap. Her face was inches from mine and she put her hand on my chest. I nearly fainted. "We're just gonna have some fun, ok?" My dick was so hard I probably would have let her agree to cut my hand off right then. I swallowed hard and nodded.

She immediately started picking stuff up and rubbing different things onto my face. I was completely ignorant of makeup so I couldn't tell you what she used. The only thing I recognized was a pink tube of lipstick that I recognized as the same shade she was wearing. After about ten minutes she declared me done. She sat in my lap the entire time and my dick never went soft for a single second. She stood up and pulled me with her to face Ty who until now had been sitting on his bed but got up to look at us.

"See?" Karly asked him. "Don't we look like sisters?" If it was possible to die of embarrassment I would have dropped dead that second.

"I don't know," Ty said, "your sister is completely flat and has kind of a butch haircut." He seemed to think this was hysterical.

"Hmmm. You're right," Karly said, "but I know how we can fix that." She grabbed my hand and marched toward the door.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait" I tried to protest but it fell on deaf ears. Before I could get out another syllable we were through the door and marching down the hall toward the staircase.

I'm sure we made a bizarre procession: the most beautiful girl on campus followed by the smallest boy anyone had ever seen wearing makeup followed by a black man that we would have to stand on a chair to make eye contact with. Luckily no one was about to see us and before I could devolve into a full blown panic attack we were one floor up and unlocking the door to her dorm.

"Don't worry," Karly said as we entered her room, "my roommate already went home for the weekend. She's some kind of goody two-shoes church type and couldn't stand to be away from mommy and daddy." She flicked on the light and a room pretty much identical to my own came into view.

The bed on my left was tidily made up, the maroon comforter neatly tucked around the corners of the bed and turned down as if by a professional. The bed to my right was a mess with bright pink sheets and a matching blanket and looked like someone had just this second climbed out of it. I immediately pegged that one as Karly's and my guess was confirmed when she walked to that side and opened one of the dresser drawers.

"Now hang on a minute guys, what are we doing in here?" I finally found my voice as Karly dug through one of her drawers.

"Don't worry we're just having some fun," Karly said to me in that same soft, sultry voice. It was still turning me on but it was having less of an effect from a few feet away. She turned to face me with a lacy blue bra in her hand.

"Hey, wearing makeup as a joke was one thing but I can't wear - that!" I said, gesturing vaguely toward the bra and backing up until I bumped into a wall. The wall shifted slightly and I realized it was the wall of human muscle that was my roommate Ty.

"Aw, sure you can sweetie," Karly approached and put her hand on my arm again, moving her face close to mine almost as if she were going to kiss me. Not that I harbored any delusions that a girl who looked like Karly would ever want to kiss someone like me, but that didn't stop my body from betraying me and sending all my blood back to my penis. "We're just gonna have a little fun and then you can do whatever you want." I could feel my willpower dissolving. "Don't you want to have fun?"

A shiver went through my body as she slid her hand down my arm to take my hand and pulled me towards a door that I assumed was her closet until she opened it and I noticed her room did have something the one I shared with Ty didn't. A private bathroom. Maybe because it was a girl's room? She pulled me in after her and closed the door.

She put her hands under my shirt but held them at my waist for a second to see if I was going to stop her. When I didn't she pulled my shirt up and I raised my arms to help her get it off over my head. My skinny, pale torso was on display and she grinned at me.

"We even have the same pale skin," she said and held her arm up near my chest. "We ginger girls have got to stick together, right?"

"I'm - I'm not a girl," I stammered.

"Aw sweetie, tonight you are," she said and pinched one of my nipples which caused me to let out a soft moan. I had always had really sensitive nipples and any time I masturbated I had to play with them to be able to cum. "Oh wow do you have girly nipples too?" she asked and pinched the other one. I whimpered in pleasure and she put her lips right next to my ear and whispered, "Mine are the same way." She used the closeness to close the blue bra she was still holding around me and clasped it behind my back. She pulled the straps up onto my shoulders and the cups fell right into place where they would have been on her - except that I had no breasts for them to cup.

She saw me looking down at the empty bra cups and smiled. "Don't worry we have something to fill you out with." She produced several socks from somewhere and began stuffing them into my bra and within a minute except for the fact that you could see the socks through the lace and poking out of the top I looked exactly like a girl that had a large pair of DD tits. Exactly like her.

"Raise your arms up," she said. I was powerless to disobey her at this point. All my blood had gone to my cock and I was completely under her spell. She pulled a light blue shirt down over my head that left a lot of my sock cleavage exposed to the air and fit over my narrow shoulders perfectly. She and I truly were the same size in every way, I began to realize.

She disagreed however and said so. "It's too tight around your waist. You're not as narrow as I am there." She waved a hand down her body indicating her hourglass figure. "You have my hips but not my waist. Don't worry we can fix that."

"We can?" I asked as she turned to another door I hadn't noticed and opened it. This was her closet and she began rummaging in a big pile of clothes at the bottom until she found what she was looking for and turned around to present it to me.

I know now what it was but at the time to me it was just an unrecognizable piece of fabric that had a lot of laces on one side. She quickly undid the laces and wrapped it around me, going behind my back to begin doing them up.

"Breathe out all the air you can and then suck in your tummy," she instructed. I tried to do what she wanted, what else could I do at that point?, and she began tightening up the laces as tightly as she could. As she pulled it got really painful, I could feel it squeezing my ribs and making it hard to breathe. Finally she was satisfied and pulled the shirt back down over the piece of fabric that felt like it was squeezing the life out of me. I had to take shallow breaths.

"Here take a look," Karly said and turned me to face the mirror.

It was the first time I was seeing myself since this ordeal had started, except I didn't see myself in the mirror. What I saw was two identical, beautiful girls with large breasts, narrow waists, and wide hips. The only thing that ruined the illusion was that the girl on the left had very short hair. I moved my hand up to my hair and the girl in the mirror moved her hand to match me.

"Yeah there's nothing we can do about your hair for now," Karly said regretfully. For now? "Come on, let's go see what Ty thinks."

"What? I can't go out there like this," I protested.

"Ooh you're right, not in those jeans, get them off while I find something better," she said and went back to the closet.

I had never been shirtless with a girl much less pantless so I just stood there dumbstruck until she turned back to me with a stretchy pair of leggings in her hand. "What are you waiting for? Take off your pants so you can get changed. Shoes and socks too, okay?"

I looked down at myself, in a low cut, purple top, a lacy blue bra stuffed with socks, and some kind of incredibly tight belt pulling my waist in to give me an hourglass shape and cutting off my ability to breathe. Did I want to go further with this? Absolutely not. I turned to tell Karly that and she must have seen the look on my face because she moved closer to me, and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek.

"Come on, we're just having fun here. You have to have fun right?" She slid her hands down my body to unbutton my pants.

"Ohhhh, I - I don't know.." I groaned softly as she slowly slid my zipper down past my rampaging hard cock.

"I do," she whispered with her mouth close to my ear, sending shudders through my body. She let my pants fall to the floor and looked deep into my eyes. "Come on, we're just having fun. Take off your shoes and your boxers and we'll have more fun."

I knew I would regret this. Those stretchy leggings would complete the outfit and combined with the makeup and bra padding I would look exactly like Karly. That's when the camera would come out and next week I'd be doing all of Karly's homework or her laundry or something. I'd be forced to walk back to my room in drag while Karly stayed and fucked Ty. If any of my blood had been in my brain I would have acted on these thoughts but since it was all rushing into my rock hard cock instead I kicked off my shoes, stepped out of my jeans, and pulled my boxers off. The first time I was fully naked in front of a girl and I was wearing her clothes and makeup.

"Is that all you're working with?" she giggled, looking down. "I should have guessed."

I followed her gaze down to my hard dick. I knew I wasn't huge. I had watched porn and knew I didn't come close to what those guys were packing, but I assumed they were the biggest of the big and that I was just average. My very below average body in other aspects should have revealed the truth to me that my 3.5" hard cock was below average as well. I didn't know what to say so I just said nothing.

"Here put these on." She handed me a pair of lacy blue, boy shorts style panties that matched her bra I had on. I was beyond being able to argue with her at that point so I slid them up my legs. My dick barely made any bulge in the skin tight panties.

"Aww it looks so cute," Karly said as she kneeled in front of me holding the green leggings for me to step into. I should have been angry at her for calling my dick cute but instead I just blushed and stepped into the leggings and let her pull them up.

12