Freshman Year Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to the mirror and there was nothing left that I recognized as me except for my short hair. All I saw was a large chested, tiny waisted woman with wide hips.

"Okay, you've had your fun. Can I change back into my clothes now?" Seeing the beautiful girl in the mirror moving her mouth but hearing my own voice was a little disorienting.

"Change?" Karly almost sounded sad. "We haven't even shown Ty how you look."

"I don't want anyone to see me like this!"

"Come on, Ty won't be able to believe his eyes. He'll never be able to tell us apart," she stepped closed and slipped her arms around my neck, her nose just a few inches from mine. "We'll show him that we could be sisters, and then we'll have some fun." She kissed my nose and I could feel her giant chest pushing against me even through the bra and the socks stuffed into it.

She took both my hands in hers, pulled me toward the door, and the next thing I knew we were standing side by side in front of Ty and he was looking us over. He had a huge grin on his face as he looked us both up and down and eventually spoke.

"Damn girl you really do look like twins. Shit. What's your new sister's name?"

"Her name is Arielle," Karly said with a huge grin on her face. "I told you you wouldn't be able to tell us apart." She took a few steps to him and they started kissing. His black skin contrasting with her pale white skin was really hot and his groping her tits made blood surge to my cock again.

Karly pulled back from the kiss and turned to me. "Come on over here, sweetie."

I took a step or two and Karly grabbed my arm and yanked me over to them. I thought it was my turn to make out with her and leaned part way in but to my complete shock she put both her hands on my shoulders and pushed me hard to the floor. I landed on my knees with a groan and looked up at them, opening my mouth to explain but Karly spoke first.

"Ty, I want you to meet my sweet twin sister Arielle. She thinks you're the hottest guy on campus and has been begging me to introduce you."

"W-what? No I don't," I protested. My old high school instincts were kicking in and I knew it was time to run.

"She wants to know if there's anything she can do to make you like her more," Karly said while pushing Ty's pants down.

Suddenly flopping out right above my face was the largest cock I'd ever seen. I had watched a large amount of porn and Ty's cock was even bigger than anyone I had seen online. It was time to get out of here right fucking now but as I started to move Karl's hand came down on my shoulder and her strong grip was enough to keep me in place.

"Hey - oomf," I opened my mouth to protest and Ty forced the head of his cock past my lips, cutting me off. Karly's hand on my face forced my mouth open wider but my lips were already stretched to their max trying to wrap around Ty's insane girth.

"She's just a sweet little slut who loves to suck cock, Ty. It's time to fuck her face." Karly wasn't looking at me at all. Her eyes were fixed on Ty's face as he raped mine.

I know what you're thinking: "Just bite down on his cock. Make a fist and punch him in the balls." And yes now that all seems obvious to me now but at the time I was so shocked by what was happening all I could do was kneel on the cheap carpet while Ty pistoned his gargantuan cock deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck yes Ty fuck her sweet little throat, Ty," Karly hissed and pressed her hand against the back of my head forced me further onto Ty's cock.

"Guk-guk-guk-guk." The sound of me choking on Ty's thick, black cock began to fill the room as he hit my gag reflex and started cutting off my air supply.

I finally found my wits and tried to push against Ty's thighs but I was tiny and he was huge and he didn't even notice me struggling. The room started to dim as he forced himself deep into my throat and suddenly I felt something hot and wet splashing into my mouth and throat as his cock pulsed wildly. He pulled back splashing some directly onto my tongue, erasing all my thoughts except for the fact that I was tasting another man's cum which is why I was surprised to find his cock completely out of my mouth and firing the rest of his load all over my face. A huge spurt went directly into my left eye which I clenched shut in pain.

"Fuck that was so hot," Karly said and started making out with Ty again. I instinctively swallowed the huge mouthful of cum I had and immediately started coughing and gagging again. "Let's get her on the bed."

They both grabbed one of my arms and lifted me up onto Karly's bed, dropping me onto my hands and knees. One of them pulled down the leggings and panties I was wearing and I panicked again as I realized what was coming.

"Hey, please, no don't do this," I begged but it fell on deaf ears.

My ass cheeks were pried open and I felt something cold and wet being squirted between my cheeks. I tried to struggle away but Ty held me in an iron grip, preventing me from doing more than wriggling.

"Oooh look she's so eager. Hurry and lube your cock, Ty," Karly said then suddenly I felt something ram into my ass.

"AAAGGHHH!" I cried out as Karly forced two of her fingers into me. I'd never had anything in my butt before and it was more painful than anything I'd ever felt. She used her other hand to shove my face into her pillow, muffling my cries.

"Shhh sweetie, this will feel so much better soon," she said softly, her mouth near my ear.

She fucked my ass with two fingers for the better part of a half hour, my cries for help muffled into her pillow until I finally had to stop and focus on trying to breathe while I was being smothered. Ty's hands on my hips stopped me from escaping and eventually the pain lessened.

"Ok it's time," Karly said and pulled her fingers out of me. She spread my ass cheeks and I could feel something enormous pressing against my asshole.

"AHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!" My cries for help were muffled by the pillow and no one more than five feet away could hear me. Karly returning her hand to the back of my head was what made me realize that I had been free for a few seconds and screamed into the pillow for nothing.

"Fuck she's loving it, Ty. Give it to her deeper," Karly moaned lowly.

I sobbed into the pillow as Ty began forcing himself deeper inside of me, my tears soaking everything, until what felt like hours later I felt his balls slap against me as he bottomed out in my ass. He held himself there for a moment and I could hear the smack of their lips as Karly and Ty kissed while his enormous cock was lodged deep inside of me.

"Fuck I knew she'd be able to take the whole thing," Ty said.

"Ready to ruin her ass, baby?" Karly asked, tightening her grip on my hair.

Ty slid his cock out until just the head was inside and like an idiot I thought my ordeal might be over until suddenly he shoved his entire giant cock back inside of me with a power my tiny body could only imagine.

"You're fucking loving this aren't you, you little bitch?" Karly hissed in my ear. "You love that giant black cock deep in your ass. You are the perfect sister."

Ty forced himself in and out of me for almost ten agonizing minutes with him and Karly hurling abuse at me from above with Karly occasionally dripping more lube onto the place where his cock was forcing my ass open to an unnatural degree.

"You take cock so good," Karly purred.

"You're fucking loving this aren't you?" I wasn't sure if Ty was talking to me or her.

After nearly ten minutes of his giant cock punishing me Ty slowed down and changed the angle he was thrusting into me and I noticed it wasn't hurting as much. This just made me sob harder as I worried I had been permanently stretched or ruined in some way that I could no longer feel pain. The head of his cock was shoving against something inside of me that made my cock stiffen but before I could even register my body betraying me Ty was unleashing his huge load of cum into my ass.

"AAGGGHHHH," he bellowed above me as I felt my ass get flooded with hot, thick cum. Three, four, five enormous blasts of cum made me feel bloated and sick as the warmth registered in a place my brain was not ready for.

"Do it baby, fill her ass up with your huge load," Karly moaned lustily. "She's fucking loving it, she's so hard. Give her every drop as deep as you can." Karly was panting lewdly and if I hadn't been so focused on my ass being stretched and flooded I might have noticed her getting off to the sight of me being brutally raped by my black roommate.

With a wet schlick and a quiet pop Ty pulled his cock out of me allowing the huge load of cum he had left behind to slowly ooze out between my ass cheeks. My throat was raw and my voice was hoarse from screaming and crying into the pillow so I barely noticed the sharp pain in my right ass cheek when Ty slapped me hard.

"You were such a great fuck, Arielle. Karly is gonna have to bring you around again. But now it's her turn," Ty said and suddenly I was shoved off of the bed and crashed to the floor in a tangle of limbs, twisted leggings, and cum. I cried myself to sleep to the sound of Karly and Ty fucking roughly in the bed above me.

12