Freshman Year Pt. 01: M4F

Story Info
A sheltered girl's first night at college teaches her a LOT.
2.2k words
4.39
17.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sheltered growing up. It's always been obvious. I grew up Christian and conservative, the closest I got to a sex talk was overhearing my parents watching The Breakfast Club. I was freshly 18 and getting ready to go to college, praying every day it wasn't painfully obvious how sheltered and innocent I was. That doesn't fly in college. Right?

My school has a program where incoming freshmen and perspectives get to spend the night in a dorm and get a taste of college life. You get assigned a random roommate, and get to sleep in a real dorm room that they keep empty just for these occasions.

I was excited for my Freshman Friday Night. Nervous, but excited. The thought of living with a stranger was pretty scary, and deep down I was hoping I'd have an instant connection with my Freshman Friday roomie and we would decide to live together for the semester. If it was a girl, that was. This university was pretty progressive, and Freshman Friday roommates were not sorted by gender.

I showed up on the doorstep of Crest Hall bright eyed and ready to go. I wore a soft blue dress with a Peter pan collar and slightly puffed sleeves. My thigh high white socks ended in patent Mary janes. My friends often teased me that I looked like Bubble from the Powerpuff girls in this outfit, but it was my favorite, and I wanted to make a good impression. The day had been chock full of activities, and at 10:00pm I was ready to rest. They handed me my key at check in and I rushed up the stairs with my backpack slung over my shoulder. Room 207. I unlocked the door and pushed it in to see...

Him.

My roommate for the night had already arrived. He stood in the center of the room, in ripped jeans and black boots. His black leather jacket framed the tight t-shirt clinging to his abdomen. I caught myself before I stared too long.

He was holding his phone up in the air.

"Damn. There's like no signal in here."

Hhe gives up and pockets the phone.

"Hi, I'm Archer."

He was hot. Like, really hot.

"I'm Annie"

I could feel myself blushing. I was shy by nature, especially in front of someone clearly much cooler than me.

He looked me up and down with his eyes, seeming to slow at my lips.

"Cute socks." he raised an eyebrow. I could feel my face get hot.

I rushed past him and set my backpack gently on the bed. Technically it was a 2 night stay, so I had a few outfits packed away.

I pulled out a water bottle, took a drink, and set it at the head of my bed. I was always thirsty at night. I pulled my pajamas out of my bag and laid them on the bed. Behind me, I could hear Archer sit on the other bed. Could I feel him staring at me? No, I was probably just imagining it. The pajamas I brought were also my favorite. The shorts were pink with little hearts, and the matching tank top had a little kitten logo and lace trim.

I looked around and realized there wasn't much privacy. I looked at Archer who was still eyeing me.

"Could you um... Close your eyes?"

He chuckled "sure thing."

He closed his eyes. I turned around for safe measure and slipped out of my shoes. I slid my underwear down and stepped out of them, quickly pulling up my pj shorts under my dress. I slipped my dress up over my head, then my bra. I pulled the tank top on as well.

"Ok you can look" I turned around to see Archer evenly watching me. It felt like his eyes had been open for a while, but I guess I couldn't prove that.

"You can look too, if you want."

Before I could process what he said he tossed his jacket on the floor and stood up. He stepped out of his heavy boots, even without the thick soles he towered a few inches above me. He pulled his shirt slowly, revealing his slim frame to have been concealing softly chiseled abs. I could feel myself watching, but it was hard to look away. He unbuttoned his pants and slid them off down his legs, leaving only tight black boxer briefs and a chain around his neck.

"I didn't pack anything to sleep in, hope you don't mind." He said this with a sly grin, a grin that meant he probably saw me staring already.

"I didn't mind at all." I looked away out of respect.

"I like yours though"

He stepped closer to me. I tried to keep from looking at his chest, but his eyes seemed even more intimidating, so I just looked down.

"They're pretty kiddish I know... My mom got them for me."

"No no I like them-"

reached out and traced the cat on the front

"Kitten."

I felt a chill run through me. I wasn't sure why, but it felt exciting. Her fingers traced down towards my nipples, which poked through my shirt gently.

"Are you cold?"

I couldn't speak. T his beautiful boy was so close to me, almost naked, touching me in a way that wasn't overtly sexual but also the most intimate way anyone had ever touched me. It was overwhelming.

"N..no.. I'm fine..."

"Oh you forgot something. Let me help."

He gestured at my socks, then gently pushed me to sit on my bed. Overwhelmed and suddenly aware of how revealing my pajamas were, I awkwardly moved to pull the hem of shorts down, but somehow managed to knock my water bottle down and spill across my whole bed and partly into me.

Archer, snatching me off the bed before too much dripped on to me.

"Well that's a shame. But you can share my bed with me if you want, until your sheets dry that is."

We walked to the back of the room and flicked off the light switch. he tore back his covers and patted the bed for me to sit. I wordlessly went to get into the bed when he stopped me

"Uh uh. Sit first." Obediently, I sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't know what I was feeling. It felt natural to do what he said. I felt warm and soft.. like part of me had melted a little on the inside.

As I sat on the bed he knelt next to me, and slowly pulled my socks down from the top.

Feeling his fingers brushing against my inner thigh sent more chills through my body. My face was getting hot again.

"You sure do blush a lot don't you?" he removed the other sock and stood up again.

"I just... I just... Um"

Where I sat meant his chest was eye level with me. It was distracting to say the least.

"You just just... What? Exactly?"

gestured for me to scoot over in the bed so he could join. As he climbed in, he brushed against my shirt

"Oh no! You got your top wet too?"

"Oh, just a little splash, it's nothing."

"Well we can't have you making both the beds wet now can we?" His eyes twinkled when he said that. It felt like the kind of thing that my other friends would snicker at, a joke I wasn't in on.

Suddenly he grabbed the hem of my tanktop and quickly slipped it up over my head. He threw it across the room. I gasped and covered my bare breasts. He laughed again.

"Don't worry, I've seen boobs before."

I wondered when and where he had, in what contexts, I wondered what he thought of mine.

"You seem distracted, kitten." he said wryly.

"No no just... Tired is all."

"Ah. Well you'll be cold now without a shirt. You better snuggle in."

He opened his arms, offering me to tuck myself into him. I didn't move at first.

"Come on, I don't bite,"

I gave in and curled into him. I was trying not to breathe heavily. He smelled heavenly, and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close against him. It was intoxicating. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Unless of course you'd like that."

I felt his teeth graze my neck, he chuckled as another chill went through my body and a gasp escaped my lips.

"Oh? Maybe you would like that."

I could feel his breath on my neck, sending shivers through my body.

"You're so sensitive..." he chuckled.

"It's like you've never been touched before."

He stopped briefly before pulling me back to look in my eyes.

"Have you ever been touched before?"

I could barely think, let alone speak. I didn't know what I was feeling but it was new and exciting... It was warm and calming and tantalizing at the same time.

"N...n.. no." I whispered, trying to avoid his eyes.

"Having a hard time with eye contact I see. And forming words?" The tone he was speaking to me in was addicting. Strong and commanding, but a little patronizing. Like he was talking down to a child. I couldn't understand why I liked it, why I wanted him to talk more to me like this.

I nodded instead of trying to speak.

"That's alright kitten. I have other ways to find out what I need to know"

He slowly slid one of his hands up my thigh. My legs shook uncontrollably as his hand touched my pajamas right between my legs.

"Oh my goodness you spilled the water on your shorts too?"

He cupped his hand roughly around my pussy. I bit my lip to prevent a moan from escaping my lips. What was he doing to me? What was this feeling? I liked it but I didn't understand it.

"Ohhh. This isn't spilled water is it?"

Expertly, he slipped his hand under the waistband of my shorts. His bare fingers brushed against my lips and I tried not to shake.

"Are you wet? From me touching you? Tsk tsk. What a horny little thing you are."

"Wet? L-like I wet the bed?"

I was mortified, I certainly didn't feel like I wet the bed but I also didn't know what he meant. I couldn't think straight. Not with his hand in my most intimate area. I was tense everywhere, waiting for what he would say next. My mind told me this was wrong, a good Christian girl shouldn't be letting someone do this to her... But my body felt otherwise.

"You don't know what wet means? Sweetie... Do you know how sex works? How your body works?"

I shook my head.

He laughed a hungry sort of laugh and pulled me closer with one arm, the other still firmly around my most sensitive parts.

"This will be fun. Our little secret. What do you think?"

As I opened my mouth to speak he pressed a finger against what I didn't know then was my clit. A whimper escaped my lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that?" I tried to speak again but this time he began swirling his fingering around my clit.

A louder whimper came out of me. I had never made these sounds before, I didn't even understand why I was making them. But it felt good.

He clapped a hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear.

"Sh sh ssshhh.... You're gonna get us caught kitten"

I moaned into his hand, deeper this time.

"Oh, do you like my hand over your mouth? I wonder..."

He moved his hand from my mouth to my neck. Suddenly he grabbed it, pressing in on both sides and choking me gently.

I couldn't make as much sound now, but I could feel a gush of liquid from between my legs.

"Wooow. You're a kinky little thing aren't you? And you probably don't even know what that means.."

He shook my head no, his hand controlling where my head went. I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head. I felt lightheaded and floaty in the best way. I couldn't help wanting him to keep doing whatever he was doing.

"No you don't know anything. Just a dumb little horny baby." His voice came out breathy and excited. He circled my clit a few more times before suddenly pulling his hand away, and releasing his grip on my throat.

"N..no... Please..." I whimpered into him.

"Oh don't you worry. We'll have plenty of time tomorrow night"

He pulled his hand up out of my shorts. With his other hand he grabbed my face and gently squeezed, leading me to open my mouth for him.

He then placed his middle and ring fingers into my mouth.

They were wet and salty... I began to suck on them instinctually, not knowing why and not caring. It felt good. It felt right.

"That's it baby. Suck your wetness off my fingers. You're a natural."

He shifted so he was holding me from behind, his fingers still in my mouth. I could feel something hard pressing against my ass. I could no longer keep my eyes open, I was feeling so warm and dreamy.

"That's right. Go to sleep kitten. We'll see what else we can do to you in the morning."

And I felt myself drifting off, my shorts soaked, my breasts exposed, sucking on the fingers of a boy I just met.