Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 05

Story Info
John and Jess get even more serious, and more passionate!
4.8k words
4.86
30.9k
58

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

Everyone is over 18 years of age

At first, I couldn't sleep. I'd had an orgasm that I was pretty sure was the most intense of my life to that point. It was amazing, and I felt drained in the best way. But I also was excited, and it was hard to fall asleep. Eventually, held in his arms and curled up with this beautiful man, I did fall asleep.

I got up to hit the bathroom a while later, not even sure of the time, and then went back to bed as quietly as I could. As I walked back to the bed, I just looked at him lying there, this magnificent male specimen, fast asleep. How did I get this lucky? And then the sleeping male specimen showed me he wasn't quite asleep. "Are you going to just stand there or come back to me?"

I smiled. "I thought you were sleeping."

Quietly, he said, "You can't slip away from me that easily. Get back here!" And he held out his arms.

I slipped back into bed, and he wrapped me in his arms again. This was getting to the point that I didn't know how life could get any better!

I felt his hard dick pressing against me, and I moaned as I pushed back against it.

He laughed. "Stop it, you horndog. Let's rest."

I pushed my ass against his dick more. "You never did get to cum, you know."

"That's okay."

I pushed against it again, and he gave a little moan. And then he thrust his hips again, so his dick pressed harder against my ass.

"That's a hot ass, you know." But I said, "Easy there, cowboy. I don't think I'm ready to try taking that huge thing in there yet... but it's my turn to make you feel good."

So I moved quickly, getting on top of him and pinning him like he pinned me. Except that he was very strong, and it was pretty clear he was letting me pin him.

I started kissing down his body, doing to him what he'd done to me just a few hours ago. Then I got to the prize, taking that big dick in my mouth and maneuvering in the ways I'd learned, to take as much as I could without gagging. I needed to make every time special for my man. And yeah, I was just going with it now. I may get hurt in the long run, but John was my man.

He moaned as I moved up and down his length. It was big. Long and thick, and so hard! It throbbed in my mouth and leaked on my tongue. He ran his hands through my hair, as I felt that muscled ass in my hands. He didn't want to hurt me, so he seemed to be trying not to thrust too hard up off the bed, but I still felt those thrusts and felt his tight ass cheeks clench even tighter.

I let him slide from my mouth for a minute. "Hey, stud, you won't hurt me. There's nothing I want more than to give you the most intense orgasms of your life."

He smiled down at me, and I added, "Fuck my mouth like one of those lucky girls you've fucked. Show me how you're the king stud, meant to spray your seed into me and make my throat pregnant!"

He groaned in a way that told me I'd hit some sexual nerve that really turned him on.

I took him back in my mouth, and with that he was really grabbing my head and his hips were thrusting up off the bed with every bit of muscular athleticism he had. He was fucking my mouth hard now. I was taking every inch of him, and his full balls were hitting my chin with every thrust. It was amazingly good, and I was so happy he wasn't holding back!

I ran my hands down his powerful thighs and then back to his ass. Yeah, John, use me and let me give you the best pleasure possible! This made me even happier than the amazing blowjob he gave me a few hours before.

My eyes were full of hot, tight abs as he thrusted into me. I was moaning around that big dick and that may have helped, but it wasn't long before his breathing changed and I knew he was getting close. Then he pushed deep and I felt that big dick pulsing again and again as his seed was shooting into me. I swallowed over and over, loving that he was giving it all to me. Eventually, his dick stopped pulsing and he slowly pulled back, sliding it out of my mouth as it just started to soften. Even that was sexy.

Then he slid down and I moved up, so we were side by side again. "You're amazing," he said, and he kissed me. I'm sure I tasted of his cum, but that didn't bother him or slow him down.

"You make me so happy. Let's sleep, babe." I loved when he called me babe. And so that's what we did. We curled up together again and slept. This time, I was the one who still was hard, but somehow that was okay. I knew there would be plenty more to come, and I could wait.

I woke up in the morning and was momentarily confused. Just for a second, as I came out of a good, deep sleep and thought the view of the room was wrong. But then I quickly remembered I wasn't in my own bed. Getting oriented and remembering that made me very happy. John was curled up behind me again (or still?), and I just wiggled a little closer into him.

He groaned and started to wake up. I turned my body to face him, and it was such a moment... of bad breath. Now there's something you never see in romantic scenes in the movies! We agreed that, no matter our other feelings, a trip to the bathroom for mouthwash would be a good idea.

So that's where we went. As we gargled, standing there naked, one of our suitemates walked in. I don't think we thought anything of that. You know, just guys hanging out, like in a locker room. But he looked us over and said, "Well, you two look like you had a busy night!"

I think that startled John more than me. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, man! Chill. Just looks like it was a fun party!"

John laughed a little and said, "Yeah, it was great."

My immediate thought was, what if he asks for details? But instead, our suitemate said, "Cool!" And slapped John on the shoulder and headed back to his room.

I teased John, "Hey, he touched my man!"

"That's okay. He doesn't get this!" And he grabbed me by the shoulders, spun me around and walked me backwards into the bathroom door, pushing it closed and then kissing me deeply.

"Let's go back to bed, hon," I said.

The little names, like hon and babe, seemed to come out automatically, but it was hard to stop it, considering the emotional hold he had on me. Happily, he never seemed to flinch or object. So we went back to our room and got into bed. We caressed each other and and kissed. Our dicks were throbbing, but before things went too far, John said, "How about breakfast?"

That seemed like a very good idea. We dressed and got ready to head out.

As we reached the bottom of the stairs to head out the building, John took a right out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked. The cafeteria was near our dorm, and it was a left out the door to get there.

"I thought we'd do something a little nicer than the cafeteria. I want to remember today, and I want to treat you."

I loved the idea, so off we went. We walked for blocks, finally coming to a local restaurant that did a nice brunch.

We were seated at a little table, looking at our menus when I looked up and saw him just staring at me.

"What?"

He smiled. "I don't know. I just... I didn't expect this."

"Well, neither did I."

John shook his head, "No, I mean, I never was interested in guys in any way, outside of being friends or competitors. But now all of this is happening."

"Yeah, I guess that could be pretty confusing. For me... well, I certainly didn't expect this. I knew I wanted guys. The only person I've done anything with before you was this guy in high school. But that really was just experimenting."

"Yup, you mentioned that at some point," John said.

"I guess I did. But when I met you. Well, the straight pussy hound lifeguard, swimmer, ROTC guy... sure, I could admire my hot roommate, but I sure didn't expect any of this!"

The waitress came by, and we ordered nice, big breakfasts with coffee.

As she left, we went back to talking more openly than we probably ever have.

"I get that," he said, "And really, that's where I was at. I've known some gay guys over the years. Texas isn't exactly California or New York, but I knew a few guys. Nothing against them, but I never saw that as anything that interested me."

"You know, that kind of worries me. I respect your right to do what works for you, and I know you may go back to girls. But I really am developing feelings for you, so I'm a little scared of where things may go."

He looked serious and said, "Aren't you the one who tells me not to overthink things? Besides, just playing with you and going back to chasing girls isn't really my plan right now."

"Then what is your plan?"

"I don't know. You've turned my world on its head. But... well, I'm so happy, Jess. This feels so right. So I don't know where we're going, but I don't want to screw it up, either."

That made me smile. "Yeah, 'happy' is good."

"Yes, it is," he said, "But confusing. Like I never really knew myself. How was this hiding in me? I mean, yeah, fucking girls feels good. Fucking in general feels good, but how did I not know this side of me existed, even if I was having fun other ways?"

"There you go, overthinking it again." He looked like he didn't like that, so I said, "I'm sorry. I'm not minimizing it, but do you have to have all the answers right now?"

"I guess not, but I like having the answers, especially when it concerns something this important."

I said, "You'll get there. For now, let's just let it happen."

"Fair enough."

The waitress came back and put all of our food in front of us. We dug in. I noted, between bites, that the waitress, who was around our age, seemed cute and nice. John agreed but said that just wasn't doing anything for him, at least not right now.

"So what do you think that means?" I asked.

"Wish I knew."

He seemed to be lost in thought for a couple of minutes, and I did what doesn't come easy; I shut up and let him think.

Finally, he said, "Maybe gender matters less to me than most guys and the person matters more."

I was tempted to launch into a whole thing about how most people aren't completely straight or gay, but I caught myself before I turned an important, and pretty emotional, moment into an academic discussion.

Instead, I just said, "Okay, so there's a person you like?"

He threw his napkin at me, laughed and said, "You're an idiot!"

He looked so happy, and my heart was pounding just from seeing him like that.

Then he added, "Good thing you're so fucking hot, too!"

And now I was glad I was sitting, so no one could see how my dick was again trying to tear out of my pants!

I said, "I think the bathroom is back there by the kitchen." He looked confused. "Go in there and look in the mirror, and you'll see the true definition of fucking hot!"

The big grin came back and I wanted to leap across the table at him to kiss him again.

We finished our meals, and John paid the bill. He was a good tipper, too. I always liked that. I tried to tip well, too. We were just college guys, but he still left a nice tip. I was glad.

We took our time walking back to campus. It was nice to just stroll along with this sweet man and spend some time chatting and enjoying the fresh air.

When we got onto the quad, he suggested we sit on one of the benches. We did, with a respectable foot or so between us. As we sat and talked, a couple of his fellow ROTC guys came along. "Hey, John, how's it goin'?" this dark-haired guy asked.

"Hey, Frank. Having a nice morning! How about you?"

"Doing great!"

"So who's your friend?"

"This is Jess. Jess, this is Frank. And the quiet guy next to him is Steve."

I shook their hands. Both had strong grips they felt the need to demonstrate. Why was I not surprised?

Frank added, "So you guys look cozy."

John said, "Yeah, just back from brunch."

"Brunch? How fancy!"

John said, "Yeah, Jess and I thought it was time for a break from the cafeteria!"

He added, "By the way, Jess is my roommate."

They both said, "Ohhhh," like it explained everything. Did we look that much like we were on a date? Suddenly, it felt that way.

They said they'd be on their way, and they wished us a good day. We said the same to them.

After they definitely were out of earshot, I said, "You know they sensed something, right?"

"Maybe."

"If you want this to be a secret, you just have to stop being so gay!"

He laughed. "Shut it, you!" But he looked so happy and amused. I was glad we clicked this way, too. Even great sex can take you just so far. I knew that much!

"Jess," he added, "Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything you want. Of course!"

"Can I make love to you? We've been having fun together for a while now, but we've never done that. And I feel like we're meant to. Not just for the pleasure, but... I want to love you the best way I can."

I sighed. "Oh, John, part of me wants that so much, but part of me is worried. I'm not just flirting when I tell you how amazing your dick is. I also worry that you could tear me apart."

"Didn't you do this with that guy you experimented with in high school?"

I said, "Yeah, we did. We tried pretty much everything. But let me put this in ROTC terms... he had a pop gun, and you're packing an artillery piece!"

He laughed. "Okay, I get the point. But we could go slowly, and I promise I'll stop if it's too much."

"You know I want every kind of intimacy with you. I want to be yours, and I want you to be mine. So yes, I want to give myself to you, but you will have to be patient with me."

We didn't say anything else. We just stood up and walked back to the room. When we got there, I excused myself and headed to the bathroom.

"Want some help?" he asked.

I said no. This wasn't going to be one of my sexiest moments. He got it. I wanted to make sure I was nice and clean, if we were going to try that.

I may not have been the most experienced at these things, but I remembered learning that in high school. If we both were going to have any chance of enjoying this... well, I knew what to do.

When I was ready, I wrapped a towel around me and went back to our room.

John stood up from the bed when I came back in. He kissed me gently and we held each other. He said, "I want this to be very special. If it hurts or you don't want to go through with it for any reason, we need to stop. You mean much more to me than getting laid. You're not just some piece of ass. Okay?"

"Yeah, okay. More than okay, actually. My feelings for you keep growing, and I need for this to be special, too."

John smiled. "I don't know where things are going, but you definitely mean more to me than I ever would have imagined not too long ago."

"Take me to bed, big guy. We can figure out the rest later, but for right now we should be making love."

We started by just sitting on the edge of his bed. It was so innocent, considering what we wanted to do, but he looked so serious, too. We turned our heads to each other and kissed gently. "Why so serious?" I asked him.

"I'm just a little nervous."

"Nervous? I know you've done this before. Just take it slowly for me."

He had a little crooked smile as he said, "No, this is my first time."

"What? Excuse me, but I know better!"

John looked very serious as he said, "I've never made love before. Yeah, I've fucked, but that's all that was. This needs to be really special. I've always thought that one day there would be someone special and then I'd really make love to her... I mean, well, to him, obviously. But I need this to be great."

"Wow. I mean, I'm floored that you feel that way, but please stop putting that kind of pressure on yourself. Just enjoy this."

He shrugged. "I'll try."

And then we were back to kissing. My damp towel was gone, and he soon was kissing down my body. John took me in his mouth, and it was amazing. It felt so good, and I moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Don't do that too long. I want to save my load for later."

He came back up, smiling, and we kissed deeply. We moved so we could 69 with us on our sides, and I sucked that big dick while he licked and sucked me again. We just did that for a couple of minutes, so neither of us went too far. And then John reached over and grabbed the lube he'd put nearby. He got some on his fingers and started fingering at my hole. Just one finger to start, as I kept sucking him.

As he worked one finger slowly into my hole, I opened my mouth around his dick just enough to say, "More lube, hon." So he pulled his finger back and added lube. Then he pushed it back in. It felt more comfortable now, and as he worked further in, he took a second to drip more lube on. He was getting the idea.

I was moaning around his dick as he started to work another finger in. From the hardness of this massive dick, I think fingering me was turning him on, too. I mean, I sucked him the best I could and that always got him nice and hard, of course, but I could just tell this was doing a lot for him.

"John, I can't wait anymore. Please take me!"

He stopped and said, "I think we should take it slow and get you loosened up more first."

"We should. You're right. But I need to be yours. Please put yourself inside me!"

He turned around and laid on top of me. Our dicks were hard against each other as we were nose to nose. "Yeah," he said. "You want this big dick in your tight little hole?"

"Yes, please." Now he was acting the domineering part, and it was so sexy!

"You want me to fuck it deep into your body? And shoot my babies deep in you?"

"Mmm, yes. Take me! Make me yours!"

He was gently rocking his hips against me as he said all of this, and I was so turned on.

"Okay," he said, kissing me deeply. "I'm going to take you and make you mine!"

I thought maybe we'd start face-down. That seemed like it might be the simplest way. But he quickly dispelled that notion. "I want to look into your eyes while we make love."

"Whatever you want, babe. Anything!" I said.

I pulled my legs back as he knelt in front of me. As we worked into position, he put more lube on his fingers to work more into me.

When he reached for the lube earlier, I saw that he'd put out the usual fuck supplies, condoms and lube. As he scooted up closer, his dick pointing at me from between my legs, I was looking over at the condoms.

He saw that and said, "We won't need those, will we? You're not some date. You're my man. I don't want anything between us!"

I don't know if it was the smartest move ever, but I knew he used them other times, so it felt safe enough. I immediately agreed. "I want to feel you, nothing but you in me. No condoms."

John leaned in to kiss me again and I wanted nothing more that to be his. He got back up, and I watched him cover that huge dick in lube. As he did, I pulled my legs as far back as I could. He rubbed the head of his dick in my crack and teased by hole with it.

"Slow, baby," I said.

"I know. Please don't worry!"

He added even more lube and said, "Ready?"

"For a long time now!"

With that, he started pushing forward. Little pushes at my hole, and I slowly felt it opening to the intrusion by the head of his dick. I'd bottomed before, with my friend in high school, but that dick was pretty average. Nothing like this.

I was ready for the pain, and it seemed like John was, too. He was going slowly, like he promised, and I was ready to deal with pain when it came. But it didn't.

He was looking down at me with the most caring look on his face. As he was starting to fuck, this man still was more focused on how I was doing. "Are you okay so far?"

"Yeah, I am. Please give me more."

He pushed forward a bit, and I actually could feel the flared head of his dick push past my tight ring. He moaned, "Mmm, it feels amazing already."

"Give me more, babe. Please!"

Without pulling back, John put a bit more lube on his dick and kept pushing forward. I was waiting to tell him to stop because of pain, but it never came. I was looking up at him, still marveling at the gorgeous stud who wanted me, as he slowly eased his length inside me raw.

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers
12