Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept asking, "Is that okay?" and I kept saying, "It's more than okay, it's amazing!"

When he had less than half his dick in me, I could feel the pressure against my prostate, and that made it even better. I knew from occasional happy accidents with my high school friend that we each could make it better for the other by hitting just the right angle when we fucked. But for John and his giant dick, it seemed like it would be much easier to connect. He filled me so completely that I suspected any angle would be the right angle! And he kept adding lube, so that wasn't an issue, either.

I moaned deeply, and he stopped. "Okay?"

"Oh, yeah! Keep going, babe!"

He smiled that smile that always makes my heart pound, and he kept pushing into me.

The pain never came, and before long he looked down at where we were connected and said, "I'm completely in you." I felt so full and also could feel his balls against my ass. It was amazing.

"Fuck me, babe. Please make me yours!"

He leaned in without sliding out of me and kissed me. "I'm going to make love to you. I'm going to make love like I've been waiting to do all my life!"

As raw as this sex was, that felt like the most romantic thing I'd ever heard.

John started slowly thrusting. He moved in and out in small strokes, still keeping most of his dick in me. As he did, I could feel myself relaxing even more, getting more comfortable with the intrusion of this big, throbbing piece of meat. I felt like I was meant to do this!

"This is amazing, John!"

He started stroking into me faster, with long strokes, pulling almost all the way out and then going balls-deep into me. As he did, his whole body was moving like he was performing a dance. Like some kind of serpentine movement, he was thrusting and it was beautiful to see. His athleticism was on full display as he moved in me.

His mouth was hanging open now, and while I never wanted to share him with anyone, I was glad I got to see him fucking that one time, because I could compare and see that this was a whole different level. That other time was nothing. Now, he was overcome, and so was I.

The feelings he was creating in me, thrusting deep inside me, were amazing. I felt like I could cum at any moment, and neither one of us was touching my dick.

I lost all track of time, but I know we'd been going for a while. I was moaning his name, and he was saying, "This feels incredible!"

He kept going faster and faster now, and his strength was amazing. The whole bed was slamming into the wall. No question, our neighbors knew someone was fucking in here, but we didn't care.

"Oh, fuck, John, yes! You're amazing!"

He was leaning forward now on his arms, and I was grabbing his muscular forearms, as his hands held my legs and he pounded my ass. He was panting, "You're amazing." I couldn't even form words at that point. Happily, he leaned in further, and without missing a stroke, he was kissing me again. "Oh, fuck, Jess, this is beyond my wildest dreams!"

Then he laid himself on me, his big dick slamming my guts, and now my dick was trapped between us. His thrusts into me continued, and his head was now next to mine. He was panting onto my neck as we fucked, and his body was rubbing on my dick as his dick worked my insides. Suddenly, he had me ready to shoot.

"John, I'm getting close!" "Me, too," he said.

I was completely his. "Yes, baby, give me your load. Shoot it all deep in me!"

And at that moment, I lost all control. "John, I'm..." and I never got the rest of the sentence out. My dick starting pulsing, and my load shot between us, getting on me and him. With that, his dick felt even bigger in me, or maybe it's that my hole was grabbing him tighter, and he moaned loudly. He pushed as deep as he could, and I could feel it in me. Pulse after pulse, as his balls emptied deep into me. I could feel the warmth of his load as it shot into me. My orgasm continued with his, and it was the most intense thing I'd ever experienced. I swear my vision went black for a second at the height of that orgasm.

I was very tempted to say, "I love you" as he was cumming in me, but I remained afraid to scare him. So I just kept moaning and telling him how incredible it was.

When he finally stopped shooting in me, he didn't pull out. Instead, he laid down on me. The weight of his muscular body on mine felt perfect. We kissed as my cum was smeared between our bodies, and I still could feel the warmth of his cum and the heat of his dick in me. This was one of life's rare "I wish I could stay like this forever" moments.

As we kissed and held each other, I asked him, "Was it good?"

"Good? It was all I dreamed of and more! I'm so glad I waited for someone special."

This boy sure knew what to say.

And I understood, too. I couldn't describe how awesome that was. Even if we just did it in one position and it was nothing fancy, it was the most amazing sex I'd experienced. I sure hoped I could hang onto this man a while longer!

12