Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 10

Story Info
A family visit, the L word, and sex taken to new heights!
5.5k words
4.89
29.7k
29

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

Freshman Year Roommate, Part 10

Everyone is over 18 years of age

Life couldn't be any better, or so it seemed to me. I started my school year with the straight boy who I was tolerating. He wasn't bad, and I was working around his drunken partying and bringing girls back to the room. Or at least trying. Now I was wondering if this gorgeous man's mixed success with girls and the heavier drinking he used to do was driven by things he was trying to deal with. Things of which he may not have been consciously aware.

I already cared very deeply for him, so as I realized these things, I wanted to be sure I was as supportive a boyfriend as I could be, as he worked through who he was and what he wanted. Don't get me wrong. I was very happy for what we had, and the sex was better than I even knew was possible.

At the same time, we were in college for a reason. Happily, that was going pretty well. Neither of us was looking like we'd be valedictorian, but we liked our classes, or at least most of them, and we were getting good grades.

Before long, we were approaching spring break. Lots of our friends were talking about what to do. A bunch wanted to head for warm beaches or some other "in" location. I'd heard talk about various places in Florida and the Carolinas. Others were going to Caribbean islands. Really, none of it sounded interesting to me. Everyone who was doing that seemed to be interested in hookups, so I didn't see any reason to go.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you going to do for spring break?"

"I haven't given it much thought."

"Not going to chase hot chicks in bikinis in Florida or somewhere?"

He smiled, slid over--we'd both been sitting in our chairs, doing classwork--and kissed me. "Bikinis don't seem to do it for me anymore," and he kissed me again.

"So what are you going to do?"

"Maybe I should go to New York."

I smiled and said, "yeah, that tropical New York heat to kick off the spring! And what would you do there?"

He got this very serious but sweet look on his face and said, "I just want to be with you. As it says in the bible, 'whither thou goest, babe."

"It says 'babe' in the bible?"

"In my copy it does."

I laughed and kissed him again. "Okay, I guess I'd better let mom and dad know I'm bringing a guest."

He practically bounced out of his chair with excitement. It was so adorable. This strapping stud bouncing like a little kid. I hoped he'd never lose that pure joy in his soul.

"But hey, one thing." Ooh, this sounded serious. "You have to show me your favorite New York places. Let's make this a fun trip."

Okay, not so serious. I smiled at him. "Of course! I'll love doing that! We can only scratch the surface of New York in a week, but we'll have fun!"

"Anywhere with you, I'll have fun! It's a deal."

I called home that night, and I talked to mom. She sounded surprised, but she also was happy I'd become real friends with my roommate. If she only knew!

This turn of events had me thinking it really was time to come out to my parents. I'd told John that I thought they might already have suspected something, but I wasn't sure. Well, considering how friends said they could see it by looking at us, and how mom and dad always could see through my bullshit, I was feeling like the time had come.

I had good parents, and I figured they'd be fine with my being gay. Still, thinking it and being sure were two different things, so I was nervous.

When we got home, I tried to play it cool. My parents knew about John but still thought of him as the Texas jock soldier-to-be, and while I knew the time had come to share more of my true self, I was worried and really wasn't in a huge rush to tackle that.

Mom and dad had a nice, family dinner in mind for our first night home. That would let the whole family meet John. Did I ever mention that I have a brother and sister? At 18, I was the middle kid. Actually, about to turn 19, but that's beside the point.

My sister was a junior in college, and my brother, Glenn, was a junior in high school. My sister, Lori, was on break the same week as me, and she'd come home, too. So I guess the dinner welcomed both of us back, as well as my "friend" John.

As we got there, my parents gave me a big hug, and they welcomed John warmly. Dad gave him a big handshake and said, "John, welcome. It's a pleasure to meet you!" John said, "The pleasure is mine, sir." Ah, my Texas soldier had such good manners. To my mom, he said, "An honor to meet you, ma'am."

I mean, I was raised to be respectful, too, but he looked like he was practically standing at attention.

Mom told him she was thrilled to meet him and welcomed him in. "Jess speaks so highly of you. It's wonderful to finally meet you."

We soon were sitting down to dinner, all six of us. Mom and dad at either end of the table. John and me on one side of the table, Glenn and Lori across from us.

Mom had prepared a big spread with dad's help. There was more in front of us than six people could eat, but that never mattered at our house, at least not for a special occasion.

As we sat and ate, the chatter didn't stop. How was school going? What was John studying? What was ROTC like? Was your family in the military? And Lori, how was your school going? Glenn, how is high school? We all got plenty of attention, whether we wanted it or not.

As the meal wrapped up, mom announced that she'd made dessert, and we all groaned. But mom was a great chef, and we all had some. A French Silk pie. Rich chocolate with whipped cream on top. Ugh, too much, but who could say no?

Then dad started talking about where John could sleep. Dad said, "John can have Glenn's room."

Glenn looked put out, but he was smart enough to keep his mouth shut. John said, "That's alright, sir. I can crash in Jess's room."

Dad said, "no, you're a guest in this house. You should be comfortable."

John said, "I will be. Please don't worry about that."

Dad stood his ground. "No, that's not right."

I heard John take a deep breath. Uh oh, I knew that deep breath. He did that when he was steeling himself for something. "Sir, I'd rather stay with Jess, if that's acceptable. Nowhere else would be as comfortable for me."

Dad looked a little confused.

"Sir, I'm in love with your son, and I don't want to be apart from him."

John had blindsided all of us, me included. To this day, I wish I'd had cameras on everyone's faces. If I'd been drinking anything in that moment, I would have done a world-class spit-take, sending my drink shooting across the table at my siblings.

There was about three seconds of dead silence. Then I broke it, saying, "well, I guess that takes care of my worries about telling mom and dad that I'm gay."

Mom sputtered for a second. She was looking at John. "You're in... you're... umm, well..."

Dad laughed and said, "Well, I guess sharing his small bed might not upset you?"

John smiled and said, "we'll manage."

Glenn and Lori looked stunned and hadn't said a word yet.

Then dad apparently processed my words and said, "yeah, son, we already knew."

I guess I looked stunned. He said, "relax, I'm not saying it's obvious to the whole world, but we've had an idea for a very long time. We love you just the same, and we always will. We just want you to be happy."

Mom was smiling and added, "This is the point where we're supposed to tell you we hope you find someone special, but..."

And Lori added, "But you went and set the bar this high? This is your first boyfriend? Come! On!"

With that, everyone was smiling.

Then John and I were leaning on each other, and I think I may have been crying a few happy tears. But hey, don't tell anyone!

I'll remember this moment as long as I live.

Then it was time to clear the table, so we all got up to help. As we were in the kitchen, putting dishes in the sink, John, of course, offered to rinse the dishes and load the dishwasher.

Mom was having none of it. "You're a guest in this house. You and Jess go relax in the living room."

As we walked out of the kitchen, I was in front of John. I stopped and turned to face him. "Hey," I said, "I love you, too."

He grinned, and I was as ready to faint as the first time I saw that gorgeous smile. We had our arms around each other's waists at this point. He kissed me and said, "I've been in love with you for a while now. It took me some time to really absorb what I was feeling, but I really do love you. This just seemed like a good time to mention it."

I chuckled. "Yeah, to my whole family!" And he just shrugged.

We headed for the living room, so we all could just hang out, watch a little TV and catch up. Lori was hanging on John's every word. It was funny to see that he had the same effect on her as he had on people at school. But why not? He did that to everyone, it seemed.

John eventually excused himself to go hit the bathroom. Glenn wasn't saying much, but Lori turned to me and said, "Holy shit, little brother! How the hell did you bag him?"

I knew I was starting to blush. "I don't know. But isn't he great?"

"Great? Did you see an issue of Men's Health or GQ and place an order? Wow, he's so hot! And of course he would have to bat for your team!"

I laughed. "Hey, back off! He's all mine!"

"Yeah, we got that."

I turned to Glenn. "Hey, are you okay? You're so quiet."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a lot to absorb."

"Sorry, I didn't plan it like this. I wanted to tell you in my own way."

He smiled a little. "Not that! Come on, we all knew you were gay."

"Oh, jeez. Seriously? How did you all know?"

He said, "There were hints over the years, but I was sure when we all did that picnic in the park before you went off to college. There were cute girls at the park trying to talk to you and get your attention, and you couldn't have been less interested. I'd kill for that kind of attention, but nothing from you."

"Oh."

"No, I meant, you go off to college, and like 6 months later, you come home with this guy. Shit, man, I like girls, but even I can see, this guy is like sex on two legs. I mean, no pressure on the rest of us!"

And we all were laughing.

I was so lucky to have such a good, open family. And once they got to know John better, they were sure to love him, just like everyone seemed to.

I realized after a while that John had been gone way too long for a simple bathroom visit. When he finally returned, I asked him where he'd been. "Oh, your mom and dad kinda cornered me on the way back. They had some questions, I guess."

I was puzzled. "What kind of questions?

He said, "They wanted to know more about what I was studying. Was I planning to make a career of the Army? Did I know what I wanted to do after that? All that kind of stuff."

With that, I looked over and saw my brother stifling a laugh. But in that high school way where he's covering his mouth like he's trying to be polite while actually being very clear that he thought this was hysterical.

I said, "what are you laughing at, you overgrown rodent?" (That's how we express brotherly love.)

Glenn still was laughing as he said, "they want to make sure John is good enough for their little boy!"

I think I turned beet red. "Oh, shit." I turned to John. "Hon, I'm sorry. If I'd known they were going to give you the third degree..."

He laughed. "It was fine. Kind of sweet, really."

"It's not like we're getting married!"

And then he said, "well, not yet."

And absolute silence came over the room. Not in a bad way. Just in a "none of us has any idea what to say now" way.

It seemed like it was time for something new.

We decided on a movie we all could watch, and much of that evening then passed quietly. When bedtime came, John and I wished everyone a good night and headed to my room. But not before Lori got in a last shot with a suggestive tone in her voice, saying, "Yeah, you guys have a good night, too. Sleep well!" I guess you had to be there to hear it, but it was very clear what she was suggesting.

Well, she wasn't wrong. Still, I intended to be quiet. The last thing I needed was for the family to hear anything!

When we got to my room, I locked the door behind us, something I'd been told many times wasn't acceptable in my youth, but I thought I could risk it now!

John wandered around my room a little. Not that it was big, but he was examining everything like he was studying my habitat. He saw a poster of a sky chart. Then he went to another wall and saw that I had a huge map of the US. As he studied it, I went and stood next to him, and we soon were leaning on each other.

He said, "What, no swimsuit models or sports memorabilia?"

"Well, the swimsuit models I might have put up would have blown my cover."

"Fair."

"And sports? That's like when sweaty men try to take a ball from each other? Stuff like that?"

He laughed and tickled me. That quickly turned from laughs into our standing there just holding each other and then kissing.

I said, "so this is more of the 'real me.' More into daydreaming about traveling and stargazing than sports and stuff like that." John said, "That sounds like my Jess, and that works great for me!"

We moved over and sat on the edge of my bed. He said, "so this is the bed Jess slept in as he grew up."

"Yeah, and jerked off countless times, hoping I'd someday have a man half as hot as you."

John smiled and stroked my hair.

"Hmm," he said, "did you and the guy in high school fool around here?"

I shook my head. "No, I never had the nerve to bring him back here. Besides, that was just messing around, not love."

Then I smiled at him again. "Speaking of that, I've thought it but always was worried I might spook you. But now that you made the first move, I want to say it over and over. I love you, John. I love you with all my heart. I'm the luckiest man alive."

He smiled back, "No, I'm the luckiest." And we kissed again.

Then he broke our kiss and said, "I need a few minutes to get ready before bed. Is that the bathroom across the way?" I told him it was and he rooted around in his bag for a minute. I couldn't see what he was getting, but I told him to let me run ahead and just quickly shower off. So I did that while he waited. Then he headed over while I hung out in my bedroom in a robe.

He seemed to take longer than usual, but I'd wait as long as he needed. Maybe after a day of travel, he wanted to take extra care. I'd left the door open as I waited for his return. When he opened the bathroom door, all he had on was a towel tied tightly around his waist. Of course, that would be the moment that Lori came down the hall. She stopped in her tracks and made no effort to hide her admiration.

Looking him up and down, she smiled and said, "You know, if this gay thing doesn't work out..."

I yelled, "Lori!"

She laughed and said, "goodnight, boys!" and practically skipped away to her room.

John came in, closing and locking the door behind him. I said, "I'm sorry!"

"What are you sorry for?"

"My sister. My family. The whole thing."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I think they're great! Really, I'm amazed at how cool they are. I hope my family is as cool when they meet you."

I hadn't really thought this through. "So is that the plan?"

"You're my man. They need to get to know you."

Wow, we're meeting each other's family? I didn't know if I was ready for that.

On the other hand, I couldn't imagine life without John, so I guess we needed to do these things. Even after half a year or so, yes, I wanted to see how far things could go.

I said, "yeah, I guess they do, and I need to get to know them, since they gave me the man of my dreams."

Then John said, "Sorry I took a little while in there. I don't have your experience with douching."

I said, "Oh, even with experience, I never find it that easy. It's kind of awkward and takes time to... Wait, douching? You were cleaning out?"

He smiled again. "This is the one way we haven't made love, and I want to try it. I want to give myself to you. And I thought, what better place for our first time than the bed where my man grew up and maybe dreamed of someone like me?"

As much as this made me horny, this was so romantic, too. I loved that he'd saved it for this moment.

"But what if today didn't go as planned? What if my parents exploded and threw us out?"

"Well, first, from what you'd told me about your family, I didn't think that was likely. But second... well, okay, then you'd get to fuck my ass in some fleabag motel across town." And he smiled a big, Cheshire Cat grin.

We were sitting on my bed again, and I just grabbed him and pulled him over so we could caress each other and kiss, first gently and then with building intensity. He opened my robe and started pulling it off me, as I said, "I'm gonna fuck that gorgeous ass for hours before I cum in you!" Then I paused a moment and said, "Or I'm going to start pushing into you, lose all control and cum in five seconds. But I'll try not to." And we both smiled at each other.

John said, "Whether it's five seconds or hours, it's you. It will be wonderful. And we'll have countless times to try again, so don't feel any pressure to get it right this first time. I'm not going anywhere!"

"Promise?"

"Oh, yeah! You're stuck with me!"

We laughed and kissed some more.

"Well, you too. If we try and it hurts, we can stop." He nodded, and we kissed more. We soon were licking all over each other and the moved to a 69. I was grabbing his muscular ass as I sucked him. Soon I said, "roll over, hon."

And then we started into some new exploration. I told him to relax, as I first just kissed his cheeks. Then I licked along his crack. I was into things being clean, and thankfully, he was very thorough (as he generally was with most things). As I licked, I started pushing his cheeks apart, and I quickly was poking at his virgin hole with my tongue. I wanted this to be incredible for him, just like bottoming for him had always been incredible for me.

I got my first positive sign as I made my tongue as pointy as I could and probed at his hole. As I did that, I heard him moan. We knew we had to be pretty quiet. Even if my family knew what was going on with us, I didn't need them hearing anything. He grabbed the pillow and was moaning into it. I kept licking and pushing at his hole, alternating between long licks and probing, and I could feel him relaxing as his legs moved and he was writhing under me.

He definitely was enjoying this. So I kept at it. This magnificent ass was a work of art, and I was in no rush to stop tonguing it. His moans just made it that much better.

Never missing a chance to mess with him, I stopped for a moment and whispered, "Hey, John."

He picked his head up out of the pillow and said, "Yeah?"

"Just checking, are you biting that pillow?"

He laughed quietly and said, "not yet, smartass," and then he turned to smack me with the pillow.

We both laughed, and then I buried my tongue back in that tight hole. He moaned and quickly buried his face in the pillow again.

I came up long enough to ask for the lube. Always planning ahead, he had it in reach and handed it to me.

"Ready for more than a tongue?"

He nodded, and I drizzled a little lube in his hole. He jumped a little. "That's cold!"

"Sorry! It'll get warmed up soon!"

I got some on my index finger and slowly slid it in.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned quietly. I started working my finger in and out, fucking that tight hole as he squeezed me. I said, "try to relax and let it open up."

I kept working my finger into him and eventually lubed a second finger and got that in. He started pushing back some, and I had to wonder if my studly man was going to become an insatiable bottom. Not that there was anything wrong with that. I loved bottoming! But I guess I had an image of him in my mind that was built more on stereotypes than love and sexuality.

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers
12