Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept moaning as my fingers kept working in him. Moaning and breathing hard. This really was getting him worked up!

After a while, he picked up his head and said, "Jess, let's make love."

I was nervous, but I certainly wasn't going to argue! He suggested, "how about I get on top to start? That thing is going to take some work to get in me! I'd like to control the pace when we start."

I looked down at my dick which had been rock hard for quite a while. "It's not as big as yours!"

He said, "It's not small! And you're very thick!"

That was true. It's very thick, and it has a bit of an upward curve. I knew from playing around with my friend in high school that it could drive him wild. I hoped it had a similar effect on this man I loved.

Of course, I'd do what he wanted, especially if it let him get used to it.

John grabbed the lube and applied a bunch to my dick. His hand running over it was enough to make me moan. "Shhh!" he said, with a mischievous grin. Then he squeezed me even harder as he stroked the lube onto me, making it so hard not to groan loudly in pleasure. "Bastard" I whispered, and he laughed.

He added even more lube and then he straddled me. Ever so slowly, he lowered himself onto me and he held my dick to aim me at his hole. I felt it when the head started to push into him. I'd never felt anything so tight or so intense. I could feel that ring grabbing me hard, and as the head was in, John gasped a little. Then he just held himself there, the muscles of his legs showing clearly, as he held his own weight suspended there.

"Are you okay, hon?" First he just nodded, which, to me, looked like he wasn't quite okay. When he finally spoke, he said, "I'm okay. Just need to get used to this." He took some deep breaths, and then he lifted off of me. I just watched him, and he said, "let's add more lube."

"Whatever you need! Oh, but before you do, I need to remind you of something." I smiled up at him. "I love you."

He smiled real big and came down onto me to kiss me and said, "I waited so long to say that." I added, "so did I. But really, I wanted to feel sure, too, and now I know I am."

He said, "let's try some more." He added more lube, and then he tried again. This time, it seemed like the head went in just a bit easier, but he didn't seem thrilled just yet. Definitely still getting used to it. So I didn't thrust, even though I felt that urge to lift my hips off the bed. I didn't move at all, except for rubbing my hands on his sexy legs.

Then he just gave a little nod, like it went with a conversation he was having in his head. Like, "okay, let's make this happen." With that, he kept sinking down on me, inch by inch. Or rather an inch, then back up, then a little further and back up. When he had a few inches in him, he suddenly said, "oh my god!"

I was scared. "John, are you okay?"

"Okay? Oh, fuck, I think you found my spot! Holy fuck, I've never felt anything like that."

I said, "I think you found it yourself. Keep doing it if it feels so great!"

And he did. He rode up and down. He took me deeper and deeper until my entire dick was disappearing in him and his was leaking on me as he rode. He clearly was making sure to come up enough so the head hit his prostate each time. He was trying to be quiet, but this powerful man clearly was overcome with pleasure, too. So maybe the rest of the family wasn't hearing us from their rooms--maybe--but if anyone got near our door... oh well, that was their problem. I was in love, and I was going to enjoy being in the man I loved!

It was a good thing he was in such good shape, since his legs kept lifting and lowering him, massaging my dick in his hole and massaging his prostate on my dick. Interestingly, while this felt like some of the most pleasurable sex I'd ever had, I wasn't having trouble keeping from cumming. For whatever reason, topping let me feel intense stimulation, but I wasn't getting close to blowing my load for a while. Not that I was complaining!

John, on the other hand, seemed to have less staying power bottoming for me that he did when he topped. Maybe it was the newness of it, but I don't think we were even at it for ten minutes before he said, "I'm getting close." I panted back, "yes, baby, shoot that load for me."

Neither of us had even touched his magnificent dick. Well, my belly had, where it kept slapping down on me, but other than that, no. Neither of us was holding or stroking him. Instead, the internal massage was about to push him over the edge.

He was trying to stay quiet, but the "ohh, ohh, ohh" was building. "Jess, I'm gonna cum!" And then big ropes of cum were flying up towards my face. "Yes, baby, let me have it!" He kept riding and shooting, and his tight hole was squeezing me as he came. Finally, he lay down on me, and we kissed. "That was the most amazing thing ever," he said. "I love you, baby." I said, "I love you, too!"

He very deliberately gave me a squeeze with his insides. Was this man strong even in there? "That thick cock feels at home in me."

"Mmm, I'm not going to argue with the man I love."

"Yeah, but you haven't cum. I need my man's seed flooding my guts. Want to change positions and give me more of that hard dick?"

We jumped up, and he said, "how about like this?" and was on his hands and knees. But no, we'd just professed our love for each other that very day. I needed to be looking in his eyes when I came in him. "How about you lie on your back instead?"

He smiled, got up on his knees and gave me a kiss, and then dropped onto his back. I held those hot legs up, lined up on his hole and slid back in. It went in like we were designed to be joined like that. And I soon found myself a good rhythm, stroking my full length in him. We both were panting and making noises that were music to my ears.

"Oh, fuck, John, you feel so amazing!" I leaned in on my arms and he wrapped those long swimmer's legs around me. "Take me, Jess! This is wonderful!"

I looked right in his eyes and, without missing a stroke, I said, "John, I love you so much!" He said, "I love you, too!" and we kissed as we kept fucking.

Before long, I didn't feel myself losing control so much as I felt a deep emotional drive to leave myself deep in him. I started fucking even harder, and he was panting with each balls-deep thrust, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and then, "Give me your load, baby! Breed my ass!"

I made it maybe another 30 seconds from there, and then, "John, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, let me have it!"

With that, a last few strokes, and I felt like my dick was exploding in him with an intense, deep-in-the-guts orgasm. The weirdest and most wonderful part was that each spurt was different than when I came other ways. These felt like each one lasted longer. Like each spurt was its own long stream of cum, flooding him. It was so intense and so wonderful!

John gasped, "Fuck, I can feel your dick pulsing in me! I can feel it flooding me!"

I kept thrusting in him. I wanted to make him cum again, but I didn't have enough left to give. As I started to come down from that orgasmic high, I slowly slid out of him and fell on top of him. When we were face to face, he smiled at me. "Oh, hi!" I smiled back. "Hi yourself! That was so amazing!"

"Hon, I've gotten laid plenty of times, but I've never felt anything that could compare to that. I didn't even know having someone in you could feel that good!"

He made me so happy. I kissed him again. He added, "I'll tell you one thing, there's no way you get to always be the bottom now!"

"Fuck, if you had any straightboy credits left, those are gone now!"

He laughed. "They were gone long ago. I fell in love with a cute boy with a thick cock, and that's who I'm going to be with from now on!"

I hugged him so hard!

Then I said, "By the way, I'm so happy you mentioned feeling that pulsing. I haven't been with lots of guys, but I have learned that that kind of hard pulsing and spurting isn't that common. You do it when you cum, and I'm so glad I can give you that extra sensation, too. Isn't it hot?"

He smiled. "Everything about you is hot, my love."

I laughed. "Focus, big guy!"

"Yes, it was very hot! Feeling you pulsating in me and being able to feel you flooding me was amazing!"

"Yeah, same when you're in me. I'll never get enough of that. But you know what I like at least as much?"

"Tell me."

"This. Just lying here, holding each other, feeling the love between us. How did I get this lucky?"

"How did I?"

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

Now, all we needed to do was tip-toe across the hall to shower off, hopefully without running into any of my family. Especially my sister, who was enjoying teasing us over these circumstances way too much!

12