Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast forward a bit. Closer to three weeks than the two weeks my parents hoped for. My parents advised that our new "apartment warming" gift would be arriving soon. We knew it was bed-related, but they hadn't told us exactly what their solution was.

Then a truck arrived, and the delivery men said it came with "white glove service," where they'd break down our old bed (not a big job) and set up a new one for us (definitely a bigger job).

Mom and dad got us a whole new bed. Not a new mattress, as we hadn't quite ruined that yet, but the rest? They went to a company called Charles P. Rogers in Manhattan and bought us this fancy brass and iron bed. It was way stronger than the cheap frame. It even came with a lifetime guarantee.

This thing was beautiful. The headboard (which was brass & iron rods, so not really a "board") was gorgeous, and the footboard was slightly bowed, making a sweeping curve away from the foot of the bed. It was way more than two poor college students needed, but I think my parents were as in love with John as I was. I'd better not fuck up this relationship, or I'd have more than my own heartbreak. My parents might not speak to me again!

We tipped the guys for their good work, even though we didn't have much cash on us, and then they headed out.

The bed was just too much.

I called mom and dad, and I thanked them, telling them it was gorgeous.

Dad said, "It's a tough iron bed. Now you can sleep your brains out without worrying."

Oh, lord.

He added, "Just don't 'sleep' so much that you neglect your studies!"

I shook my head. "Not to worry. We're good students."

He laughed. "I know you are, son. Enjoy the bed. We love you guys!"

And we hung up. You guys? John already was adopted?

Then we dove onto the bed and reveled in its beauty. And yes, in its strength.

Good thing it seemed so strong. With John's kisses and where his hands were going, I knew we were about to test it out!

12