Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 21

Story Info
Intense, loving sex before John leaves for officer training.
4.6k words
4.9
9.7k
11

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

Everyone is over 18 years of age

"Wait, wait, wait!"

John stopped unbuttoning my shirt and looked at me. "Let's put this in the fridge first!"

He smiled. "You had me worried. I thought something was wrong."

We'd just gotten back from a long day. Graduation and then a nice dinner with both of our families. When we got in the door, we found that Phoebe had left us a note and a bottle of champagne. I just wanted to get it chilled.

As I closed the refrigerator door, I said, "Okay, you may resume taking advantage of me."

And that big jerk rolled his eyes! "Oh, yes, I'm really taking advantage!" He stood very close. Nose to nose. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his pants, so I'd feel his hard dick. In a whisper that might have sounded menacing if I didn't recognize the playfulness behind it (not to mention our being in love), he said, "You know you want this big dick, boy, don't you?"

"I don't know. I really was thinking I'd get a head start on my law school reading."

He couldn't keep the faux-serious demeanor, and his laugh burst right in my face. "Come here, you!" and for the first time in a while, he swept me off my feet. Holding me in his arms, he carried me to bed.

He laid me on the bed and then climbed on top of me. His kisses were tender at first, and then our hands were on each other's heads as the kisses got deeper and more intense. When we came up for air at one point, I said, "Hon, let's go shower. I don't feel nice and fresh after the day we had."

He just nodded, and we got up. I said, "Let me help!" and began unbuttoning his shirt. Then he picked up on the unbuttoning he'd already started when we first got back. Quickly, our shirts were on the floor. Then our pants and everything else. John shook his head, as if in disbelief, and said, "You're so gorgeous."

"You know I think you're delusional when you say that kind of stuff, right?"

He kissed me and asked, "Do you think, if we live very long lives, you might someday realize that yes, you really are a sexy man?"

I shrugged. "Sorry, hon, I just never thought of myself that way."

He kissed me again. "Maybe all that matters is that I know it's true."

I draped my arms over his shoulders. "You make me feel wonderful. I hope you know that. Not just for physical stuff. You radiate love."

We kissed again. I said, "Go ahead and start the shower, hon. I'll be right back."

And I went to the kitchen and got the champagne from the fridge. It hadn't had nearly enough time to get cold, so I grabbed a big pot and dumped a bunch of ice cubes into it, placing the bottle in the middle.

Then I went into a cabinet and got a couple of glasses. We didn't have champagne flutes. Do any college students have champagne flutes? Maybe, but we didn't! So I grabbed water glasses. They'd just have to do.

I grabbed the tops of the glasses with the fingers of one hand and carried the pot with the other.

As I walked back into the bathroom, John had the shower running but was waiting for me. He took a look at my makeshift champagne setup and said, "Ooh, fancy!"

"Hey, it's what we've got. One day, we'll have the real thing!"

He kissed me and said, "It's fine. I'm just messing with you, hon. It will work!"

I sat all of that on the counter, and we got into the shower.

I grabbed a bottle of body wash, lathered some up in my hands and started to wash his body, starting at his shoulders and working my way down his torso. "It hadn't occurred to me before, but now I'm worried."

He looked genuinely concerned. "About what, babe?"

"Well, how does a waist that small support a chest and shoulders that wide? What if you just snap in half in a strong breeze one day, after I've invested all these years in you?"

He leaned closer but then stopped. "You deserve a severe tickling, but I'll hold off for now. I wouldn't want you falling in the tub."

I kissed him. "You're adorable. You know that?"

"Oh, sure, so I'm supposed to forget you made fun of my body?"

"How about if I have fun with your body, instead?"

"Mmm. How about if I have fun with yours?" With that, he turned me around and starting kissing my neck and shoulders. Then he got some body wash and began soaping me up. He ran his hands over my chest, down my sides, to my thighs, and then he was soaping my crack. He seemed to be giving my ass a thorough cleaning, and I wasn't complaining! Then he rinsed me off and said, "I need to check my work!"

He knelt in the tub and said, "Yeah, this looks nice and clean," and suddenly he was eating my ass like a starving man who'd just found a meal. Oh, wow! His tongue was lapping at my hole, and then he was probing it and I had to lean into the wall to keep from falling over. It felt amazing, having John rim my hole and tongue-fuck me.

He grabbed my hips, those strong hands and powerful arms pulling me hard into him as he worked my hole. I already was in the mood to feel him in me before he ever started this, but now I was desperate to feel him fucking my guts out!

"John, get that big dick in me!"

I could tell how this would be. I knew his sexual moods so well by now. He grabbed a bottle of lube and fingered some into me. Then he covered his bare dick, and he started pushing that big meat into me. Fuck, he was so big, but it felt so right! Like there sometimes was, I felt a twinge of discomfort as he penetrated me and pushed deep inside. But then the pleasure washed over me and my own dick was throbbing as he went into the mode I knew was coming. Holding my hips again, this wasn't going to be one of our slow stroking sessions. No, this was my horny, athletic stud in full hard-fucking mode.

The tiles of the bathroom echoed with slap-slap-slap as his hips collided with my ass. As much as I was overcome with pleasure, I could almost feel bruises forming on my ass from this pounding. I was moaning, "Oh, fuck, I love you, babe!" as he slammed my ass. I could feel that big dick pushing into places I couldn't even identify, as I felt a tingling and deep ache in my dick and from somewhere deep behind it. Neither of us was touching it, but I couldn't have been more turned on! "Fuck, that feels so good!"

He was breathing hard. If John weren't already wet from the shower, I knew he'd be covered in a sheen of sweat from this level of exertion. He was a fucking machine, and he moaned, "so fucking good," as he kept slamming into me. I was pushing hard against the shower tiles, keeping from being slammed face-first into them as he pummeled my hole.

As he did, I was begging for his load. Not that I had any doubt he'd deposit his semen deep inside me to end such a hard-slamming fuck, but I wanted no doubt in what I wanted. No cum showers this time. "Yes, baby! You're amazing! Breed your man! Paint my insides with your seed!"

Then I felt his hands snake around my chest as he continued to fuck my ass. He pulled me upright, I turned my head, and we kissed deeply as he kept making love to me, making me feel him so deep inside, as we enjoyed being physically joined.

John was an amazing fuck, whether top or bottom, but in that moment, those kisses of his probably turned me on even more than that big dick rearranging my guts! The passion in his kisses was driving me wild and suddenly felt like it was jumping me much closer to cumming.

I moaned in his mouth as he was kissing me and continuing to fuck my ass. He had his hand under my chin, and I had wrapped one hand behind his head, as we continued to engage in deep, aggressive, passionate kisses. But I broke it just enough to pant out, "John, don't stop! You're gonna make me cum!"

He kept fucking me, never breaking his pace, and kept kissing me. I broke it again, just enough to say, "I love you, babe. Kiss me while I cum!" And moments later, I felt those spasms wash over me, a full-body orgasm, shaking me to my core, as my dick started spurting lines of cum up the tiles and my hole gripped his dick even harder.

We both were moaning as we stayed locked in that kiss. After I'd shot several times, John broke the kiss, leaned back, and started pummeling my ass even harder. He went a couple of minutes more, and then, "Gonna cum, hon!" With that, I got my lips locked to his again, and felt, as much as heard, him cry out as he went over the edge. His thrusts were uneven as his big dick pumped shot after shot into me. His body was shaking, but we didn't stop our deep kisses. Finally, he gave a few more thrusts, and then he stopped, holding himself there and continuing to kiss me, as he leaned against my back.

I told him that he was amazing but that my hole may never work right again! He laughed. "Felt like it worked amazingly!"

I squeezed him inside me. He moaned, but then, "Okay, stop, you sex machine. My friend down there needs a breather!"

He slid out of me, and I turned around to kiss him some more. "Hey," I said, "We never had champagne!"

He smiled. "I don't feel like anything was lacking here."

"No, I'm not complaining. I just had visions of champagne in the shower."

"Strange place for it, but okay. Hang on."

He pushed aside the curtain a little and reached across to grab the bottle.

"Don't drop it!" I said, figuring it would be slippery in wet hands. But Mister Smooth could manage this, too. He undid the little wire whatever-it's-called on top of the cork and took off the wire and metal top. He threw those out onto the floor. "So sloppy," I said. He ignored me and started working the cork out. When it popped, it went flying and hit the ceiling. It looked like it left a little mark up there. Oh well.

Then I said, "should I grab the glasses?"

"You mean our fancy champagne flutes?" as he enjoyed teasing me for trying to use water glasses. "There's only one good way to do this!" and he put the bottle to his mouth and took a swig.

"Nice! So classy, soldier!"

He smiled. "Just have some, my stud!"

So I took it and followed his lead. Then we tried to sort of share a drink, both of us trying to have some as we tipped it up between our mouths. That didn't turn out well, but then he said, "it got all over you! This is all my doing, so I'll help clean up," and he went at me ravenously, his mouth licking and sucking down my neck and then licking and biting my nipples. I moaned and grabbed his head. Fuck, this was so good! And he was turning me on all over again!

Somehow, I managed to grab the bottle from him and get him to stop long enough for me to put it back out of the shower. Then I grabbed his head, brought him back to face me, and I told him what he already knew but neither of us tired of hearing: "You're the man of my dreams, and I'll love you forever!" Then we were kissing again.

After we'd used too much hot water, I said, "How about we go to bed, hon?" So we shut the water and reached out for our towels. Drying off, we kept kissing.

We might not be teenagers anymore, but our lust for each other burned white hot. Between our true love and the fact that we had amazing sex, the heat always seemed to be turned up high! Not that I was complaining.

We went back out to the bedroom, leaving the champagne bottle behind. We'd gone through most of it by then. Besides, that wasn't the main thing anyhow.

I said, "I wish you didn't have to leave soon!"

"It's just a few months. I might even get to come back and visit you. I'm not sure yet. But if not, then we'll talk by phone whenever we can."

"And then they'll deploy you somewhere."

He kissed me gently. "Hey, you're worrying too much again. Let's see what happens. This is what pays for my education, and then we go forward with life together!"

I cuddled up against him and just held him at first, getting past that brief bout of melancholy. Then, as we stood naked by the bed, I found myself running a hand over his chest, shaking my head in disbelief at his beauty, as if I'd never seen him naked before. I said, "I know I've said it before, but really, I'd love you if you weren't hot, because I love you as a person. Still... damn, how did you get to be so fucking hot? I still have trouble believing this some days."

He was blushing. Oh, this was so cute. "It doesn't matter if I am--we are!--because, no matter what, I'm yours." Then I was kissing him again. My hands found their way down to his beautiful, round cheeks and reveled in the feel of that perfect musculature. Then I said, "I think I need to relax. How about like this?"

I quickly hopped on the bed, lying sideways across it, with my head hanging off it, upside down.

"Hey, sexy lieutenant, think you can give me something to enjoy while I lie here, relaxing?" And I licked my lips in as lascivious a way as I could manage.

He grabbed his big dick. "You want this, you hottie?"

I said, "Let me thank you for your service, you big stud" and tried to wink at him. But as bad as I usually was at winking, and lying there upside down, he clearly was trying not to laugh.

"Okay, I'm sure that was awful. So just let me have that dick."

He chuckled and came closer, so he could rub it on my lips. "Yeah, you want this?"

"Fuck, John, please!"

And in the next moment, his length was buried in my throat. He wasn't fucking my mouth quite as hard as he'd fucked my ass, but he was going pretty fast and I loved giving him this pleasure. Also, this was an unusual position for us, so the change of pace was fun, as he gave me that dick and his balls were hitting my nose each time he got it all the way in.

Then I stopped him. "Sorry, but this just isn't doing it."

He knew I was being silly. So he just posed there, hands on hips, and said, "You know how many guys would kill for this?" with his dick still pointing at me?

"Yeah? Well, maybe." I fake-yawned. "If you say so. But really, I hear so many guys aren't good lays. How can I even tell if you know how to use it?"

"I'm willing to give you a free demonstration. Here, do a little more to make sure it's nice and hard!" and he held it out to my mouth again.

This was just play, of course. I never could resist this man. I opened my mouth wide and he slid in again. I sucked him hard, and he was like granite in seconds. I enjoyed a minute or so of taking him deep, but then I needed more. "How about you prove whether you know how to use that big thing?"

And I turned on the bed, getting my head onto the pillow and my legs bent, ready to wrap them around him.

He started to get onto the bed with me, but then I had an idea. "Oh, wait! John, I have an idea. It will help prepare me for your time with the military!"

"What are you up to?"

"Get into uniform!"

He smiled. He knew what I wanted. "Dirty bastard."

"Hey, my parents are married!"

He shook his head, kissed me and went to the closet. He grabbed his army pants, green t-shirt and the jacket. As he was about to turn back my way, he remembered something, reached up to the shelf and grabbed his cap. (There were proper names for these things--the Army has names for everything!--but I didn't remember them half the time.) Then he came back to the bed.

"What, no boots?"

"You want me to wear boots on the bed?"

"Well, okay, you may have a point. But I didn't see underwear."

"We don't have time for underwear in the United States Army!"

"You'd better have time for it when you're not home, mister! I don't want you to be too ready to free that monster around anyone else!"

He laughed. (I'd never tire of that laugh!) "Not to worry. He's a one-man monster, and you're his man!"

Then he leaned over the bed and kissed me. "I love you, Jess."

"So why aren't you making love to me?"

Meanwhile, I reached down to feel the aforementioned monster through his uniform pants. Mmm, yes, he was magnificent and so was that big dick.

As he kept kissing me, his cap was knocked sideways. It looked even cuter on him that way, but in a minute he grabbed the brim, pulled it off and tossed it aside. Then I grabbed his jacket to pull him tighter to me. "You know how to fuck, soldier? Because I need a good fucking! It's been" and I held my wrist in front of my face, even though I wasn't wearing a watch, "at least 15 minutes since I had a big dick in my ass. I need it bad!"

"You gays are so horny!"

"That's right, soldier! So give me that big soldierboy dick!"

Heads tilted, we were going at each other passionately, kissing deeply, hands wrapped around each other's heads. Maybe this is part of true love? Our passion for each other still burned white hot, even four years in!

Leaving the uniform on, at least partly, would make the mechanics of fucking a bit harder, but it still was kind of hot. Before I knew it, John dropped the pants to his ankles and was between my legs.

I pulled my legs toward my chest. "Take me, you gorgeous stud!"

The look on his face... I wish I could explain it. But it was pure, hungry top. A man made for sex, ready to slide inside me.

He didn't waste any time. He didn't even take his shirt off. That hard dick was pushing at my hole moments after he climbed between my legs. As huge as it was, the prior fuck had me nice and ready to take him again, and he soon was all the way inside me. "Oh, fuck!" I moaned. I was seeing stars. Not in a painful way, but in the way that comes when you're immediately driven right back to the heights of sexual pleasure.

He stopped moving and said, "Are you okay?"

"More than okay. Wow, how are you always so great?"

"Ha! You're biased!"

"No, this is amazing!"

"I think we're just meant to be in each other," and he leaned in to kiss me as he started stroking in and out.

"Babe, make love to me long and slow. Make this one last a long time."

He smiled again. "If you insist."

With that, he was moving inside me. The pleasure written on his face was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Partly because of my being madly in love but partly because he was just that hot, especially when he was having sex.

John held my legs as he thrust deep into me, and I was seeing stars again. The pleasure was intense. Each time he pushed deep in me and again each time he pulled back, it was like he was holding me near the edge of orgasm. My dick was throbbing, and he was doing what I asked, taking it slow and making it last. As he moved, he kissed and licked inside my calves and to my ankles. Then he threw his head back with his eyes closed, like he was floating to another place--and that was hot, too, seeing his neck muscles stretched as he fucked--and then he opened his eyes, looked right into mine, and repeated something I'd never tire of hearing: "Wow, I love you so much! How did I get this lucky?"

"You said it. We're meant to be!"

And he kept slowly making love to me, but he was pushing extra hard each time he bottomed out in me. We'd been going for at least 15 minutes by now, and I wanted much more. I knew from the past that he could go a very long time. Still, I was beginning to have mixed feelings. This was amazing, but I also was getting hungry to feel those big ropes of cum shooting in me again! Even more than that sensation, the way his dick pulsed in me as he came was beyond description, feeling it as it shot that load in me!

This time wasn't leaving him as winded as the last, since the pace was slower, but that meant nothing in terms of pleasure. This was intense. Long stroke in, long stroke out, nice and slow, driving both of us to amazing heights. As he did, I just said, "Babe, come here." He knew what I meant, and he leaned into me, continuing to move in me as his lips locked onto mine and our tongues found each other. I wrapped my legs around him, my heels at the small of his back. Then, without missing a stroke, he was back above me long enough to strip off his shirt. Wow, that chest!

Then he was lying on me while he was deep inside me and was kissing me again. Then he said again, "God, I love you so much."

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers
12