Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the mood to... "Well, honestly, that's what the soldier I let fuck me in the shower said, too."

He burst out laughing--and again, didn't break his motion--but then said, "It really is a good thing I love you so much, smartass!" and kissed me hard.

He was getting me to the point that I thought I wouldn't be forming words much longer. Oh, fuck, that big dick was doing its magic in me, and I loved how he used it! Sometimes I'd just look down and marvel at how he moved those hips while the rest of his body was almost completely still. All that power coming right from his hips as he worked that dick. Fuck, it was so amazing! The hottest dance in existence!

I pushed at his shoulders. "Get back up, you glorious man, and let me revel in the view of your beauty!"

"I don't even know what to say, except, yes sir!"

Then he was back on his knees, holding my legs and plowing my hole. Fuck, this was so good! Watching my gorgeous man and feeling him so deep in me. Oh, wow!

I was saying things like, "I love you so much, babe! I'm the luckiest man in the world!"

"I'm getting close. You want another shower, cutie?"

"Don't you dare! I want my man's seed deep inside me."

He smiled. "Okay, I think I can manage that... soon!"

His strokes were getting harder and a bit faster, although I knew he was trying to keep that intense slow pace we'd been enjoying again this time.

His strokes were still driving me crazy, and I noticed he was getting a little uneven. Not his changing-it-up-uneven-to-keep-things-great but the uneven strokes that meant he was about to blow his load. Yup... "Oh, fuck, Jess, I love you!!!!!" and he pushed deep and held it there. I felt that pulsating I loved and the flood of hot semen was so noticeable and wonderful as he again filled my ass with his seed!

Pulse after pulse after pulse. He was breathing hard now, and his body was practically shaking with the power of his orgasm. I know I'm the luckiest man on Earth, because I get this man's love and that view. Hottest ever!

As he came down, he said, "You didn't cum yet."

I shrugged while still lying on my back. "Happens sometimes, but it's okay. That still was mind-blowing! I loved every moment!"

"You still need to cum!" and he started moving in me again. Oh, fuck, so good!

About a minute into his continued strokes in me, as I kept moaning his name and professing my love, I reached across my body to lace the fingers of my left hand into his, so our rings were together, and then I reached down with my right hand to grab my dick. After all that stimulation... it took a minute of stroking. I think I was overstimulated by then!

But then it washed over me, and my orgasm exploded out of me. Cum went flying everywhere, as I yelled John's name and kept repeating how much I loved him. I was shooting lines of cum up my chest as I pumped out yet another load and John kept moving in me. I finally stopped shooting, John stopped moving, and then he was lying on me, kissing me again. I said, "Good thing you took that pretty shirt off, or it would be a mess."

He just kept kissing me. He didn't even respond to my silliness. Then he held me. Was he upset? Was he thinking about having to leave for training? I'm still not sure after all this time. He always tried to be strong for me. But I felt like he was feeling it, too, the impending separation. What he said next made me think I definitely was right. "It won't be too long, and then I'll be back."

He paused and added, "I'll always come back to you. There's nothing more important to me than being back with you."

We held each other for a long time. He wasn't leaving that day, but the day was approaching and we both knew it.

We spent the rest of our time before he had to report enjoying each other. Not just sexually. Sometimes we had a picnic in the park or went for a run together--the poor man had to slow his pace for me--or just sitting and talking. Sometimes, we'd daydream together, talking about places we were going to go in the years ahead, things we wanted to do, where we might live someday.

Then the day came. It was the first time in four years that we'd spend a significant amount of time apart. In some ways, it felt like a test of our love, but I didn't have much doubt we'd be okay. Still... come back to me, John!

12