Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 23

Story Info
Happily Ever After?
5k words
4.86
8.1k
11

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
314 Followers

Everyone is over 18 years of age

The weeks and months after John was deployed (all of 45 minutes away) seemed to fly by. He couldn't come home every weekend, but more often than not, he was back in my arms. He loved his work, and I was buried in law school work, so that kept both of us from worrying too much about the days apart. And the fact that he was in an office setting--or some kind of computer center--instead of possibly being on a battlefield somewhere definitely made me happy!

From a purely selfish--and admittedly shallow--point of view, I didn't mind that he also remained an enthusiastic participant in whatever physical fitness training they had there at the base. Wow, that man is hot! And seeing him return to me, as fit as ever, never failed to make me happy.

While I did well in my classes, I was even more involved in some of the "clinics" I was in, where I got to help people in real-life situations. I already could see my path. I wanted to be a civil rights lawyer. There were more lucrative paths, but I'd felt this for a while and knew I could be proud of this kind of work. So maybe John and I wouldn't live in a mansion, but did that really matter? We'd do fine! As long as I was with him, the rest was secondary.

By around the midpoint in law school, about a year-and-a-half in, we'd settled on a wedding date at the end of my second year. Our parents had worked together, and we had a lot of the details nailed down and the invitations sent out. Interestingly, it really seemed like John was talking to my mom more than he was his own mom. For that matter, he was talking to her more than I was! I guess that was a good thing. She never seemed to have a doubt he was the right one for me, and that sure beats the alternative.

John actually got a nice chunk of leave time from the Army, so we could make last-minute preparations, have our wedding and go on a honeymoon. On top of that, among our guests would be his commanding officer and some of his former ROTC friends who also were Army officers now. And a good friend of the family who was a non-denominational minister agreed to officiate for us.

In the days leading up to our wedding, he showed me how he'd be dressed. His full "mess" uniform. Don't ask me why it's called that, but it's the fancy uniform, the Army equivalent to a tux (which is what I was going to wear). He looked so gorgeous. Yes, I know, I always say that, but this was so hot! And it showed the shape of his body better than his regular uniform that was looser fitting. As he modeled it for me one day, I was practically drooling. "You look magnificent, babe. I didn't know you could look any hotter, but here we are."

Then he said, "Wait, there's more!" and he dashed out of the room. A minute later, he walked back in, wearing a belt from which hung a scabbard with... "A sword? You have a sword?"

He smiled. "It's called a saber, you heathen."

I shrugged. "Okay, a saber. So why do you have a saber? Are you expecting Genghis Khan to attack?"

He laughed. "You never know! Plus, I can wear it with the mess uniform, and I think it looks cool!"

"Whatever makes you happy, my love."

"And we can use it to cut the cake!"

"Seriously? You're a nut!"

"No, really! That's a tradition at an Army wedding!"

"Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of Army tradition!"

"Yeah, but I just thought of something else."

"Tell me."

"Well, right now, I was thinking of another sword that could use some attention."

I moved in close. "Tell me more, Lieutenant."

"Well," he put his hand on the sword, "It's not quite as big as this one, but I know it can get the job done."

"Really? Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Oh, there's plenty I know you can do!"

I was right up against him them, and I could feel his hard dick through his pretty uniform as I grabbed his ass and held him tight to me. "Kiss me, baby!" And in an instant, he was. His tongue was in my mouth, and I knew I needed that dick in me soon!

I helped him off with the belt holding the sword and lowered it to the floor. As I did, I squatted down, opening his pants and fishing out that big dick. It may be true love, but years before, it was this monster as much as his good looks that had my horny gayboy self in rapture. Little did I know he'd someday be mine!

Taking him in my mouth, I felt his hands on my head. "Oh my god, how do you do that so well?"

I pulled off long enough to say, "It's love!" He laughed, and I added, "And speaking of love, I love how you're already leaking in my mouth. Fuck, you're such a stud!" and then I plunged back down it, taking his full length. He moaned, grabbed my head even tighter, and started fucking my mouth in earnest.

I was holding his hot ass cheeks in my hands, enjoying the feel of those muscles and the feeling as they clenched with each thrust. To this day, I still love that almost as much as his big dick giving me his loads.

After several minutes of this mouth-fucking, I stood back up, kissed him, and said, "Let's put your pretty uniform away, so it stays pretty, and then you can take me to bed. I need more from you, my stud!"

I helped him undress--sure, to be helpful, but let's face it, undressing this man wasn't really a hardship--and we hung up his uniform, to keep it looking good for our big day.

Fuck, look at this man! I know true love can last forever, but how long does intense lust last? A year? Two? Well, we were almost six years in, and just seeing him, dressed or naked, still made me hornier than I can describe. The combination of love and how gorgeous he is had me tingling in all the right places. I was so happy he was good with topping this time, because I needed that big dick moving in me!

John and I walked to the bed, kissing and holding each other as we went. I told him, "It gives me such joy when you cum from my dick in you, but that's not what I need now, big guy. Put my legs in the air, and fuck me deep!"

An mmm and that growl of his came from him as he backed me up to the bed, our hard dicks pressed against each other, leaving trails of precum on our bodies. We got to the bed and I slid up onto it, moving into the center and getting my head on the pillow. No, not so he could fuck my mouth again. I needed him rearranging my guts!

I bent my legs and watched him get in position between them. As much as I liked to top by now, I'd never get tired of this view. This stunning man between my legs, getting ready to take me and make me his. Yes, baby! You're built for sex! Let me feel you filling me with your body!

He leaned in to kiss me again, and we made out for a few minutes, our leaking dicks making a mess between us. Then we broke long enough for me to say, "Please, take me! I need you in me, baby!"

He got back to his knees. Then he lubed his dick and fingered some into my hole. I moaned from just the feel of his fingers in me. Then, with my legs in the air, I watched him look down and enjoy the view of his big dick lining up on my hole. He pushed forward enough to tease my hole with the flared head. Even that was big, although not as broad as the rest of the shaft. But it was perfect to start opening me up for the rest of him!

He pushed at my hole, and I was moaning just from that. Fuck, it felt so good, and watching the pleasure begin to show on his face was the greatest joy, knowing this stud was feeling that good from being with me. He added more lube and continued to push forward. As the head got inside me and my hole began stretching around his shaft, I moaned, "Oh, fuck!"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great! You feel amazing in me, my love!"

He smiled and kept pushing, burying his length in me.

I moaned and said, "I love you so much!"

"Is that what this is, love? Or just some horny boy taking advantage of his roommate?"

I laughed. "Do you feel you're being used, big guy?"

"Maaaaaybe."

"Want to stop?"

And for an answer, he thrust his full length hard and deep into me. I moaned again, and my dick was pouring a flood of precum onto my belly. He started long, hard strokes in me, and I felt like I could feel that big dick poking my lungs. God, he was big, and he sure knew how to use it.

"Oh, fuck, baby, you feel so good in me!"

"Best feeling on earth!" he panted as he was thrusting. I knew he must be leaking a lot, too, but with his size, any addition to the lube in my guts was welcome!

I could feel his big balls hitting my ass every time he bottomed out, and I loved the flush his skin took on from the exercise he was getting. My legs were leaned against his body, and he was running his hands down them as he thrust in me, while turning his head to kiss and lick my ankles, loving me in pretty much every way he could from that position. I felt like I was his whole world, and I couldn't be happier!

As he ran his hands closer to my groin, I thought he might be thinking of grabbing my dick, which was pointing at the ceiling as we fucked. "Don't, babe!" I warned him. "You touch it and you're going to get a face full of cum!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing!" he replied.

"Too soon! I don't want this to end!"

So he held my thighs and kept moving in me.

"My turn," I said. "Get on your back!"

He pulled out of me and dropped onto the bed. I quickly squatted over him and slid myself down onto him, both of us moaning as he slowly slid inside me again. This was a slower fuck. I was lifting myself and lowering down his entire length, with nice, slow strokes to build the feelings in both of us. As I rode him, he pushed himself up on his arms to a half-sitting position, so all I had to do was lean forward a little to lock our lips together as I rode. I think more than the pleasure of riding him--and him thrusting up to meet my ass each time I descended his length--feeling him moaning in my mouth as we kissed was the height of pleasure. Actually feeling the pleasure escape from him in these moans into my mouth, and knowing I was making this sex god feel this, was as good as life ever could be!

I don't know how long we kept kissing, but finally, we separated, and we told each other again what we knew so well, that we loved each other. He grabbed my hips as I kept riding and made it easier for me, as he used his strong arms to lift with me each time I rode up his shaft. And each time I slid back down, he was thrusting up into me. The sensations were mind-blowing. I could feel my balls pulling tight, even though the only direct contact my dick was getting was when it slapped his abs each time I came down hard.

I lost all track of time, but then we decided to move to another position. I got off him and laid face-down on the bed. Thrusting my ass up, I said, "get that big dick back in me."

He looked at me like he was giving it serious thought. "I don't know. We're about to get married, and that doesn't seem very romantic."

I got up to my knees, grabbed his head and kissed him deeply. "Fuck, you're so hot. But listen to me, soldier! Slide that big meat back in me, and don't pull it out until your load is deep in my guts. Make me your cumdump, stud!"

Oh, that growl I loved... and then I was face-down on the bed, my powerful fiancé stroking his long dick in me, head to base, slamming me hard into the bed. As well-made as this bed was, it was shaking and the springs were creaking as he thrust. Neither of us was touching my dick, but it was getting pressed into the sheets as he gave me lots of internal stimulation!

After several minutes in this position, I knew I was about to lose control. There wasn't even a towel under me, but I didn't care. Soon, I felt that huge orgasm slam me. I saw stars as my dick started pulsing and I felt the warmth under me as I made a mess on the bed. At the same time, I heard John moaning as he continued to thrust, feeling my well-fucked hole grabbing him in time with my orgasm. "Oh, Jess, I can't hold it much longer..." and I felt that awesome sensation as he gave those slow-but-hard deep thrusts that meant he was about to cum and then flooding me with shot after shot after shot of his seed. Oh, John, yes, that's so amazing!

He kept moving those hips and thrusting into me even after he'd shot most of his load. At the same time, he laid his weight fully on my back. I loved that feeling, too, his hot, muscular body pressed to me as he kept moving in my well-stretched hole.

Then he just stopped, his dick buried in my hole and his head hanging over my right shoulder as he caught his breath. I was in heaven. I said, "Good thing I'm in love with you. Otherwise, fucking like that might just create some unhealthy obsession with my swimmer-soldier-roommate stud."

I turned my head a little, and we kissed. I felt such joy wash through me in that moment. He said, "So I did okay? You'll still marry me?"

I kissed him again and said, "Oh, I suppose so, but there's one condition."

"Oh?"

"Yeah! This can't be one of those marriages where we stop fucking in a few years."

He kissed me and said, "Promise."

Then I rolled over as he lifted up just enough to let me, and he laid back down on me, stroking my hair as we kept kissing. "You know, you're a sticky mess?"

"Your fault. And now you are, too!"

"True."

I gave a little shudder. He looked puzzled. "What was that?"

"I think I'm still feeling that pounding you just gave me. Really, how are you so amazing at this?"

He smiled again. "You inspire me!"

"Are you sure you weren't secretly fucking other guys before we met?"

"Fucking guys? Eww, gross!"

I laughed. "Silly boy!" And kissed him again. Then John said, "But hey, if you think you'll get this all the time when we're married, forget it. I need you in me, too!"

I tried to look thoughtful. "I suppose I can manage that."

We stayed in bed, kissing and cuddling for a while. Then we went to get cleaned up.

I was loving this time together with him again, but soon, we reached that special day.

Yes, if you've been wondering, it really happened.

It was a lovely day. Some clouds in the sky, but plenty of blue sky, too. A light breeze, and overall a gorgeous June day. Chairs were set up on a quad up on campus, and both of our families were in attendance, along with friends, including Phoebe who was like a surrogate mom to us through so much. It seemed like everyone had a role. Both of my siblings were in the wedding party, but there was no official "maid of honor" role for my sister. She was fine with that. And for John's Best Man--who I sort of felt was standing as Best Man for both of us, since I didn't have someone I wanted in that role--he asked Scott.

We handed off our rings, the first time we'd been without them since John proposed, because we were sticking with them as our wedding bands. That might not be traditional, but neither were we. So they'd have to be used in the ceremony.

Then it was time. The music started. The members of the wedding party made their way down the aisle, to join the minister. Our parents had joined each of us at the back of the rows of chairs. My parents walked me down the aisle together, each holding one of my arms. Then John's parents did the same with him. We ended up standing in front of the minister, on either side of him, facing each other.

You know me well enough now that you're probably thinking, he wrote his own vows. But actually, I didn't. We told the minister that we just wanted him to take the traditional approach. Those words said it well enough, and also, no words could encompass what we felt.

And so the minister began, Dearly Beloved...

He quoted Mark Twain. He spoke about the sanctity of this bond, the foundation for a life together.

He asked if anyone had cause to believe we shouldn't be married, telling them to speak now or forever hold their peace.

He had lots more to say, and it was lovely. But then he got to my favorite part. He said, "Jess, repeat after me," and I repeated his words...

"I, Jess, take you, John, to be my lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow."

And then John repeated, "I, John, take you, Jess, to be my lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life, until death do us part. This is my solemn vow."

But that isn't the end. Then he had us repeat more commitments and do a candle lighting, as a symbol of our being joined as one.

And then we got to my second favorite part. More repeating after the Minister...

"I, John, give you, Jess, this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment. With this ring, I thee wed."

"I, Jess, give you, John, this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment. With this ring, I thee wed."

And then the Minister said the best words of all: "By the power vested in me, by the Universal Life Church and by the state of Maryland, I pronounce you, Jess and John, as Husbands, lawfully wedded before the Universe. You may now kiss your groom, forever sealing your union."

And we were kissing before our families and the whole world. Scott yelled, "get a room!" Yeah, count on Scott. But then, my mom--MY MOM!--said, "way too late!" Well, at least I'd have nice color in my cheeks for the photos.

The music started up again and we walked back down the aisle to the applause of everyone there. As we got to the end of the aisle, John's fellow officers were lined up on either side. They'd drawn their sabers, and they held them in an arch over our heads. That's actually what this was called, the Arch of Sabers. John told me it was an honor for fellow officers, as well as their new spouse, welcoming them to the Army family. I have to admit, it was very cool!

Arrangements had been made, as part of the deal with the university, that we'd have a lovely hall there to use for a reception. Glass walls, and it was surrounded by trees, so it almost felt like we still were outside. It really felt perfect. The reception went on for hours, but there were a few things that always will stand out in my memory.

There was the first dance. That was a slow dance, and, of course, it was to What a Wonderful World. Everyone stood around and watched as John and I danced. We didn't normally dance much, but this one came pretty naturally, as we leaned our heads on each other's shoulders.

Then there were the speeches. The love we felt really was amazing. Scott, as Best Man, gave a little talk. He was funny and somewhat irreverent, but he toned it down a bit for the family. (I'd been worried about how far he might go!) Then John's parents welcomed me to their family officially, and my parents welcome John officially. It was all very sweet. And yes, when it was time for cake, the first cut was made with John's saber, per tradition!

Then John's commanding officer asked to say a few words. He was pretty high ranking, as he commanded the entire operation John's work fell under, and he was older than us.

This was interesting. He was a career Army officer, and it felt like this all was new to him, even though John had been out to him from the start. Still, a gay wedding seemed like new territory.

As the Colonel took the microphone, he said what a pleasure it was to be there. "It will come as no surprise to you, I'm sure, that the Lieutenant here is a very smart, hard-working member of my team." I could see John was hanging on every word as he sat next to me, holding my hand. After all, this was the big boss.

nygayguy
nygayguy
314 Followers
12