All Comments on 'Freshman Year Roommate Pt. 23'

by nygayguy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

I throughly enjoyed reading you guys story

Anonn0027Anonn0027almost 2 years ago

Loved the story i followed it from the start to here checking every day for upload im happy that it all was a happy ending ihope there's an epilogue of some sort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG Jess, I'll give you as many stars as you can handle for this beautiful love story. I fell in love with John and Jess right after chapter #1. It's been a love affair that's grown stronger ever since. While I'm very sorry this story has now come to an end, I have to say you couldn't have ended it better. This last chapter had everything, from great sex to a beautiful wedding (and yes, you made me cry). Then John's promotion to captain (yes, I cried again, something the Army frowns upon). And finally, the wonderful honeymoon surprise that their parents had for them. You've wrapped up everything beautifully. I will miss reading this story, it always made me feel good. So, THANK YOU for making me laugh, making me cry, and making me hard for 23 chapters. Loved every one of them!!! And Jess, you've got my email, so please keep in touch. Mark (aka MLF)

Dpj49Dpj49almost 2 years ago

This sounds like the end of a truly FANTASTIC love story. Thank you for sharing your amazing writing talent with us through this story. It has touched my heart and I’m sure so many others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm so happy that it turned out to be the sweetest ending, and overall a fantastic journey!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Somewhere among the 23 chapters I commented on the ‘looking back’ style of our narrator’s storytelling and, sure enough, it’s “years later”. And they’re happy. And they’re still in love. And the sex is still hot! What a delight this journey with Jess and John has been, nygayguy. Thank you for the happily ever after. Five Stars, start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed each chapter of this wonderful love story. Thanks for having them stay committed, true, safe and happy through this entire tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. So honest the path John takes discovering who he loved and how he had waited to make love to someone very special. Also really realistic reveal of their love at Jess’s family meal as his parents were insisting John have his own comfortable bed and space.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for wonderful ride with this story!

I really had great time ❤️

It stands out so much as it is so rare to see the evolution of feelings and the true love elements in Gay Male Category stories. It really gave me such a rare pleasure!

Great job 👍

nygayguynygayguyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, guys. I've left a few comments for all of you as the chapters have posted. I just wanted to say again how much I've appreciated your feedback and support. I've really enjoyed writing all of this. Not just because a lot is drawn from my own life experiences, but because I felt a connection to the boys. Maybe part is because there are real-life episodes behind a lot of this, but also because I've really loved these two. They're good guys, and it's nice to think of them spending a happy life together.

I'm a true believer. It can happen. My actual husband and I are coming up on 27 years together. Our wedding sounded a lot like what was in here, and I'm also a ULC minister and used those same vows, candle lighting, etc., to officiate for some friends just recently. Love is awesome (and so is hot sex)! Be well, everyone!

All my best,

Jess

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3almost 2 years ago

After Receiving your email, I was elated to see that the final chapters were written. And you clearly did not disappoint!! I started over at chapter 1 again and I fell in love with these boys all over, and I'm so grateful that you took the time to share their experience. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was one of the best stories I ever read. Thank you for letting them grow and love together all the way through to the end. Delicious story. Thanks again.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 1 year ago

Just a wonderful, exciting, sexy LOVE story. I so enjoyed reading it and even got emotional a few times - most recently at "Wonderful World" both in the coffee shop and at the wedding and the wedding itself. And the SEX - fabulous descriptions every time. Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this amazing love story. I love happily ever after and know that it does exist. THANK YOU.

nygayguynygayguyabout 1 year agoAuthor

So great to see a new comment after this much time. I wish it weren't anonymous, so I could send a note, but it still brightened my day. All of these comments do! So great to know you all enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the very best. Thank you so much for sharing the stories in your mind and heart. Very thankful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most sweet & amazing ❤️❤️

GrayerUnionGrayerUnionabout 1 year ago

This is my first time commenting on a story, your writing has made me laugh (mostly giggles), cry, frustrated, elated, and of course extremely horny throughout. Thank you for writing Jess and John.

SweetoverflowSweetoverflowabout 1 year ago

I loved this whole story so much. How things worked out both of them and how commites they were to each other. <3

AnotherSelfAnotherSelf10 months ago

Found this story and fell absolutely in love. Amazing...just amazing.

Willman33Willman3310 months ago

Nygayguy, you write a fine story. Thank you!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy8 months ago

I was having a lousy day and I read this last chapter and it filled my heart with joy once again. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WONDERFUL !!! Even after the 4th time reading it!!

nygayguynygayguy3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the ongoing comments, everyone. It's nice to see people still enjoying this! -Jess

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous