Freshman Year - The End?

Story Info
Freshman college student continues his journey…
1k words
4.35
3.8k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoHot45
GoHot45
21 Followers

I began to crawl again and the next door was on the right and the sounds of a large party were emanating from inside. I reached up and opened the door only to see a very expensive pair of men's shoes come into my view. I was directed to stand and enter. I followed, very docilely keeping my eyes down. I saw a lot of peoples clothed legs and some extremely sexy female legs shorn in high heels. The place was packed and lit only by party lights and flashing strobes; while the music very loud. I was NAKED and being led on a leash that'd been attached to my collar on entering. The humiliation was so intense that my cock was hard and wagged obscenely in front of me. My ASS and cock were constantly caressed as I made my way to the distant bar. I chanced a more detailed examination of the room.

I was at first astonished at the very young and sexy girls all around, usually hanging onto the arms of well dressed older men, in their 60's or 70's. My weakness! I became weak with submissive lust and envious of those girls. Then I looked closer and detected that some of the mini skirts were TENTED. These were sissies! Now I was really envious.

We came to the bar. I was unleashed and given a tray of drinks and appetizers and instructed to mingle. I was also told that I was to consider myself as an appetizer. I was also outfitted with a cock and ball ring to insure that I kept my erection. Off I went, cock wagging before me.

The tray contents disappeared quickly. I felt hands running over my entire body. The tray was taken from me and I was instructed to keep mingling.

Once, I was bent over a chair and I could feel expensive trousers pressed into my ass cheeks as a cock was unlimbered and my anus lubed. I moaned as the long, thin cock penetrated me deeply. I was true FUCK MEAT. My assaulter slammed into me as he slapped my ass and pulled me closer by my shoulder. I felt his climax inside me, powerfully. I heard delighted applause and cheers and I felt his voluminous spooge drip from my asshole. More applause.

Next, I was ushered into a room. There were poker tables all over the room and men playing for serious cash. I noticed movement under each table and saw the sexy sissies crawling around servicing whatever males required it. I was instructed to offer to service the sissies, orally. To be a slave to slaves!

I presented myself at the first table to the gambler's and after a long look at my smooth, hairless swimmer's physique it was first ordered that I wear spiked heels to accentuate my young boys ASS. That was done and I slowly sank to my knees and crawled underneath the table.

The first thing I noticed was that the cocks on these dainty "gurls," were very demunitive and while they were happy to have an audience, they weren't so much focused on their own pleasure. I got the distinct impression (and I had to agree) that there was total focus on SERVICING the magnificent meat in their mouths.

The cocks we were pleasing belonged to undeniably powerful males. universally large, thickly veined and mostly circumcised. The heads flared and were dark pink to purple, continually oozing pre cum and demanding pleasure by their presence. Like a Force of Nature, there was zero room for argument and there was none. Only submission.

I was taken to a heavily padded sawhorse arrangement where I was strapped down. Ass up but mouth accessible. For HOURS I was used. cocks invaded my mouth and my ass. Big ones, small ones. Not much cum, or a deluge. Those were my favorites. Hard and roughly face fucked followed by a cum drenched face. At some point, I literally passed out from sheer exhaustion.

When I awoke, I was in an opulent bed in what seemed to be a very expensive hotel. I was naked, but no collars or gear. I felt great. I looked around, saw not only my street clothes I'd originally worn hanging nearby but a whole new wardrobe and some paperwork on a desk nearby.

A man I'd never seen before was sitting in a chair watching me. seeing I was awake, he rose and came to stand next to my head, smiling down at me. He spoke in a warm, deep voice. "You passed. You've been disenrolled from school. Seeing my abject panic he chuckled and continued: Relax, your school tuition has been fully paid. You really don't want the hassle of sitting in class and studying in the library for the next three years, do you?"

He went on, knowing the answer. "You're going to work for the United Nations in pretty much the same role as you stumbled into everything. You will literally travel the world, partying and orchestrating parties like you experienced last night. You and Marco will work together and he won't be your slave master unless you want him as such, just for fun. In three years, the school you just left, will issue you a Degree in "International Relations,"

He grinned as I suddenly guffawed. You will go home on normal holidays to see your family just like other students. You're plenty smart, well raised. Your talents are.... elsewhere. All that's needed is for you to sign some paperwork over at that desk. Questions?

"Where will I live and for whom will I be working in the short term?"

He continued, "You'll be paid well and get a nice car. But you're working for and staying with me. My name is Marko. Senior. I report to the men who owned the party house you just left. That's pretty much all there is. Oh and one more thing."

He unzipped his pants and hauled out an enormous circumcised cock which was oozing pre cum. As he smears it all over my face and then he slips it inside my open and eager mouth, he says:

"You start the rest of your life right now." He grabs my hair and starts sawing that slab of man meat deep into my throat as I gurgle happily.

GoHot45
GoHot45
21 Followers