Freshman Year - The Interview Pt. 01

Story Info
A college Freshman moves beyond local lusts into real power.
1.4k words
4.23
12k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoHot45
GoHot45
21 Followers

I was strolling across campus one fine Spring afternoon when a large black limo pulled to the curb just ahead of me and the back door opened. From inside the darkened vehicle a disembodied male voice ordered me inside the car. I did as I was told. I clambered inside and sat opposite an older gentleman in perhaps his seventies. He sat still and studied me carefully. He spoke: "Well young sir! You have certainly made quite a name for yourself, along with perhaps the most unique full scholarship requirements in the history of academia."

I said nothing, but I studied the man in front of me. He reeked of power. Real power. The kind of power that can make, break or vanish folks. I felt fear. He spoke again:

"You're afraid of me. I can see it in your eyes. That's smart. You should fear me. But the men you're about to meet are the folks you should REALLY fear. They don't just control this university. They control the stock market. They control the levers of power and toppling nations isn't beyond them."

I gulped before replying. "What do they want with me?"

His eyes narrowed as he looked at me and this time, it was the look of a sexual predator. I felt my cock stir.

"They being the most powerful men on the planet, have tastes that run to the.... extreme. You and your exploits thus far.... interest them."

I asked: "What's expected of me?" My voice trembled.

He grinned. A wolfish, evil grin as he replied.

"Submission and compliance. They will tell you it's just an interview. But make no mistake, if you fail, you could lose more than a scholarship."

I had been watching his cruel eyes. His hands had been busy. I glanced down to see a very hard cock jutting out from his pants. He grinned again as he spoke:

"Think of me as the PRE INTERVIEW."

I whimpered as I ever so slowly leaned forward and first his mouth sought mine and his lips and tongue proceeded to ravage mine.

I knew, at that moment, that I finally understood my purpose in life. I would never be a star, or a captain of industry or a businessman. I would ALWAYS be FUCKMEAT. My mouth, hands and asshole would always be the focal point to bring sexual pleasure to others. I as a person had no other worth. Even my own physical pain could be a generator of pleasure to others. That's just the way the real world works.

This is not to say that I envisioned myself as a homeless gay streetwalker for my future. Far from it. I knew that if I showed my value to the pleasures of these powerful men, my life could be opulent for a very long while. when I grew too old to be attractive, I could recruit and train future generations... of whores and slaves to the pleasures of powerful men.

I eagerly opened my mouth to be ravaged by the lips and tongue of my interrogator and transporter. My cock was rock hard at the prospect of my use, but I suspected, that he was pretty far down the chain of power and those whom he served would not be pleased with him if I arrived and my asshole wasn't as tight as previously advertised. This man wanted me to pleasure him with my mouth. I was happy to do so.

I broke the kiss and dove onto his throbbing cock, taking it all the way into my throat and forcing my throat muscles to massage his cock as I moaned around the choking length of it. I heard and felt him moan as well. I knew he was close. I looked up at him and begged like a supplicant:

"Please, PLEASE, take this SLUT'S face and make it your cum bucket. Plaster your cum across my worthless face and into my greedy mouth.

He moaned loudly and held me by my hair as his hot sticky cum blasted into my face and dripped down my cheeks and over my lips. He finished with a whisper of satisfaction and he pushed me back into my seat as the big car growled onward. I was aware of his phone flashing and taking pics of my face before he flipped a handkerchef at me to make myself a more attractive and presentable piece of fuckmeat for those to come. The limo droned on. He blindfolded me and instructed the driver to proceed to the "Alpha Site." I didn't know what that was and I was afraid. We traveled a very long way. Enroute, I was stripped naked which experience I loved. A collar was put around my throst and wrist/ankle cuffs attached. A medium sized assplug was inserted, well lubed. I groaned and whimpered. My procurer was pleased with this as I hoped.

Eventually, the limousine glided to a stop. I heard a garage door being remotely activated and the car was switched off. The rear door opened and I felt several strong hands grasp my body as I was removed from the vehicle and placed on hands and knees in a darkened area. My procurer spoke to me with instructions.

"Your blindfold is about to be removed. When that happens, you will crawl on your hands and knees down this corridor. As you come upon closed doors, you will open each door and enter that room. You will find a scenario inside each room. You will embrace whatever you are presented with an act to provide maximum pleasure to the people with whom you interact. Some of the scenarios will require passive interaction and some will require active. You will be assessed on how well you are able to judge which is which and how well you respond to give pleasure. Nothing here will be physically harmful. Some may be painful but not unduly. Nod if you understand and agree." I did so and the blindfold was removed. I started to crawl. Almost immediately I found a door to my left. I reached up, twisted the knob and entered.

It was clearly a theater. nice big screen and not many seats, several men aleady seated. The video playing was of course XXX and not strictly gay. I always saw myself as the woman, anyway. That's why I took so well to the sissy role before. But definitely BDSM and humiliation oriented. My cock was instantly hard. As I was quite obviously available since I was already naked there was no need to be subtle. I crawled to the front of tbe theater and then onto the stage in front of the screen. I knelt back on my heels, spread my thighs revealing my throbbing cock and opened my mouth, laciviously licking my lips. Instantly There were men on me, one fastening his lips on my cock an incredible feeling that made me feel even more submissive. another got on the stage, stood next to me, grabbed me by the hair and cruelly twisted my head to force his ten inches down my throat. I moaned around the meat as slobber dripped out onto my chest. Inexplicably, I began to sob, hot hard tears even as I moaned with ecstasy. It added rocket fuel to the lust in the room. More men came up beside me and proceeded to cock slap me with a lot of heavy meat. I love that. "Fuckmeat slut!" They whipped the humilating epithet's at me and I rolled in them. The meat in my mouth erupted. Some of the cum shot down my throat but the rest splattered my face as he deliberately pulled out. I barely had time to draw a breath before the next slab of man meat stabbed my throat.

Then the inevitable happened. I was pulled off the stage to the floor, but turned around and bent over as the assplug was torn from my asshole. A pair of lines quickly formed at my ass and near my face. Then I became a FUCKMEAT MACHINE. My focus faded. I lost all track of space and time. I was purely in the moment. My asshole was gaped and my throat raw. But I loved clenching my asshole and feeling the cum gush out while I enjoyed the salty taste of cum at the back of my throat while simultaneously feeling the cum drying on my face. Before I knew it, I'd drained all the balls present. They were flopped into their seats, drinking magically appearing alcoholic beverages or smoking equally magical dope. I was shoved into a hot shower really naked and ordered to get myself presentable. Afterwards, collared and cuffed but without the assplug I was forced to move out into the same hallway and told to keep crawling. I wondered what the next room held.

GoHot45
GoHot45
21 Followers