Freshman's Fumble

Story Info
Uni student in the park when he meets a fellow student.
5.1k words
4.24
23k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers

Chapter author notes: Given exact heights aren't mentioned, as stated within the story, assume her height is always at least 20cm (8in) higher than whatever your height is (nameless protagonist). 

N.B. you aren't supposed to like the lady in this story. If this wasn't a work of fiction, she'd be in jail, maybe even dead because her victim(s) couldn't stand her. I write this story because I've been reading and learning it seems like a well-liked scenario. Plus, I'd dislike writing about somebody who actually enjoys being in pain, so unwilling it is... 

 *

The night is young; moonlight shines over the face of the park lake. Most people are indoors and getting ready for bed. Along the quay, a young man -- no older than about twenty -- is sat on a bench and a lone jogger dashes past dashes past him. 

The man doesn't notice the jogger, as he is busy tapping away on his mobile phone. Those in the know would instantly recognise that abrasive tapping as the tell-tail sign that the person is a Pokémon Trainer in the heat of a battle. Plus, why else would a scrawny nerd be outside at this hour?  

Those facts do not go unnoticed to a lady in the distance, who has just set her eyes on him. A tall buxom blonde, in a pink hooded top and black leggings, with her hair done up in short twin pigtails. Her face is a little chubby, like that of a baby, though she isn't obese, and her skin is soft and blemish free. Given her overall appearance and the way she skips along gravel path, one might get the distinct impression she is the immature type.  

Having spotted the man, she continues her jolly jaunt in his direction. Being fixated on his screen, the man fails to notice her, until her shadow blocks out the light from almost opposite him. He looks up in awe as she towers over him, hands on her hips.  

"So, you're the boy who keeps taking my gym, huh?" she exclaims.  

The man blinks several times as he tries to process what she just said: she's a Pokémon GO player too? He begins to blush, partly in embarrassment because he feels an erection growing in his underwear and partly because he doesn't know what to say, his tongue seemingly tied. He never expected to be confronted like this, not least by a lady this beautiful.  

"Yes, I know I'm very pretty," she says, noting the appendage poking between his legs and leaning in for a closer look.  

"Ah!" the man exclaims, using his hands to cover his crotch, "it's not what you think! I really need to pee."  

She puts her hand over her mouth and starts giggling. Upon her reaction, he turns his head away and curls up on the bench, holding his legs close to his chest. No longer paying attention to his screen, he fails to notice his Pokémon has just fainted.  

"Oh really?" she asks, raising her eyebrow.  

"Yes, and the park toilets are locked for some reason!"  

"The park wardens lock the toilets at dusk, don't you read the signs?"  

"Ah, well, I'm new to the area. I just moved here for university recently."  

Her face lights up. She walks up to the bench and sits down beside him. She's quite a bit taller than he is, possibly by about b (8in) or so. Not feeling comfortable being so close to her, he shuffles along the bench. In response, she shuffles along with him.  

"Hey, uh, personal bubble," he says, his eyes wide with fear.  

"You're cute."  

"Pardon?"  

"I said, you're cute."  

Her hazel eyes pierce into his and he begins to feel even smaller than he already did. Her pink lips creep into a wide smile, eliciting a squeak from him. Then she places her index finger on his nose and flicks it off.  

"I go to that university too, you know," she begins, "hey, maybe you help me out with some of my homework. You seem like the nerdy type."  

"Ah, listen I really ought to be going..."  

"We can have sex together if you help meee..."  

Her voice trails off and the sweetness in it has had its desired effect. He squirms at the thought. His eyes stare at her glossy pink lips, imagining them wrapped around his poker.  

"I'll take that as a yes then?" she asks, snapping him out of his trance.  

"Oh, ah, sure, I guess so."  

"Lovely. Follow me."  

She reaches out and tugs at his arm, pulling him off the bench with an unexpected amount of strength as she gets up. Her supple jiggling bust now seeming out of place on a woman of her strength. Given her demeanor, he expected her to be rather gentler than she was. Though truth be told, it really was hard to ascertain what was hiding underneath that lose fitting hooded top she is wearing.  

"Where are we going?" he asks.  

"To my house, silly."  

"You don't live on campus?"  

"What? No. My parents are pretty rich, so they purchased a house for me near the park. It's great! I can do what I want, when I want, without anybody telling me what to do."  

"That's pretty cool I guess."  

"I know, and it means I get to take home cute boys like you!"  

After a short walk through the gardens of the park, they arrive at her house. Is a fairly standard looking semi-detached house, overlooking the park, with a quirky looking pink door. Cute.  

Once inside, she leads him into the lounge. More pink. She points to the sofa and he immediately sits on it.  

"Let me get you a drink," she says cheerily.  

"Ah, thanks."  

"I've only got water, that okay?"  

"Water is fine!"  

He sits quietly twiddling his thumbs, awaiting her return. As he sits there pondering the situation, he realises they haven't actually told each other their names. In all his panic, he forgot to ask for her name. Though, in fairness, neither did she offer it.  

She returns with his glass of water and he nearly takes it, his mouth dry from his embarrassed reactions to her. Without even making eye contact, she begins walking out of the room again. His eyes wander up and down, fixed on her glutes as they subtly wobble up and down with each step she takes.  

"Apologies, we didn't properly introduce each other. I'm..." he managed to say before she cuts him off.  

"That's fine," she interrupts, "just drink your water, I'll be back in a minute, I reeeally need to go pee. Okay?"  

"Sure."  

With that, she disappears, leaving him to his thoughts. Minutes pass and as he finishes his drink, he starts feeling very sleepy. He closes his eyes, and in his delirious state he fails to notice her walking back in.  

When he finally wakes up, he finds himself chained to a bed, his wrists in handcuffs, one to each bedpost. His legs are free but he knows already he cannot simply walk away and it would be futile to try. He wants to scream but knows he cannot, as there is a ball gag in his mouth. 

The bed is of a strange design, having four bedposts that extend unusually high. Within each bedpost are what look to be two lenses. Are they cameras? 

His heart starts racing. Just who is this woman? What does she want? How could this happen?  

Having noticed he is now awake, she struts into the bedroom with a spring in her step, causing her breasts to jiggle She smiles at his awestruck reaction to her nakedness, coming in wearing only white knee-high socks. The most striking feature about her is the huge penis swinging between her thighs.  

Its size puts even those of many of the world's most well-known pornography stars to shame. It must be at least 20cm (8in) or so flaccid. It's undoubtedly the biggest penis he's seen in his entire life, easily making his own look like an oversized clit by comparison.  

"Calm down baby," she coos, "It's only me, your mommy."  

Her words have the opposite effect: he tries to scream again, only this time he also flails his legs wildly. Tears start streaming down his cheeks and his heart starts sprinting even faster.  

Seeing this, she walks over to him and bends down so their faces are close. She lifts a hand and wipes away some of the tears from his cheek. She then leans in to kiss his forehead. 

"Sh, sh, sh. It's okay baby," she whispers to him, "mommy is here for you. She's right here. Your mommy is here."  

Her words do nothing to calm his nerves. He redoubles his efforts to break free. Undeterred, she reaches across his body and starts playing with his miniature penis.  

It doesn't take long, despite his protests, for it to stand to attention. Seeing this, she lets out a soft giggle. Unable to resist her, his panicked movements begin to slow.  

"Yeah, you like that, don't you baby?"  

He turns his head away in embarrassment. His cheeks are blushing profusely and he suddenly feels so conflicted about the whole situation. Not wanting him to look away from her, she uses her free hand to gently guide his head back.  

"Look at mommy when she speaks to you," she says, locking her eyes with his.  

Her voice takes on a sterner tone and she continues rubbing her middle and index fingers along his shaft. Through the ball gag, he lets out a pained groan. This causes her to giggle again.  

"You're a dirty little bitch, aren't you?"  

He shakes his head in protest and she bites her lip in amusement. The hand rubbing his penis then moves to his anus and she pushes her middle finger inside of him, causing his entire body to immediately arc at the new sensation. The finger tickles his insides, as though searching for something.  

"Yes you are," she continues, as if talking to an actual baby, "yes you are. You're mommy's dirty little bitch, aren't you? Mm, of course you are."  

Her face hovers above his own and she removes the gag so that her lips can land on his own. Before he can say a word, their lips lock and she swirls her tongue around, opening up his mouth more. His mind focused on the feelings down below, he is unable to react to her kiss and lays there in silence. All the while, unbeknownst to him, her free hand has opened a bottle of lubricant and is lathering all over her penis.

When she finally breaks the kiss, he is gasping for air. She smiles at him and brings up the hand that was lubricating her penis to caress his hair. Wasting no time, he begins to talk.  

"Who are you?" he pants, his face still flustered.  

"What kind of question is that?" she replies with a raised eyebrow, "I'm your mommy of course. Aww, does my baby not recognise his mommy? Does my baby not recognise me?"  

She pulls her finger out of his anus and quickly re-inserts two fingers. She gently pushes and pulls them, causing new feelings he never thought possible. His brain is turning to mush at this point but he still manages to string together one last sentence.  

"Your name, what's your name!" he says, at the same time as attempting to stifle a moan of pleasure.  

Having already had enough of his protests, she pulls the gag back over his mouth. Her free hand then walks across his body to his still erect penis. She pauses her hand at the base of it.  

"Silly baby. I'm your mommy," she coos, "have you ever heard of any babies who call their mommy something other than mommy, hm?"  

He looks at her with pleading eyes. She leans in for another kiss of his forehead and then uses her tongue to lick some of the tears from his face. She smiles, as though his tears are the sweetest thing ever.  

"You've been acting so silly today. Mommy needs to remind you of where home is. You're so silly forgetting where home is."  

He free hand hops up to the head of his penis and with two hands she starts stroking it again. Her other two fingers have found his prostate again and start to wiggle around inside, succeeding in giving him even more pleasure. His back arcs again and he tries to groan though the gag.  

"Mmph," is all he manages.  

"Oh yes," she exclaims, "you're such a dirty little boy. Mhm. So dirty. Look at your little pecker go. Mommy makes you feel so good, doesn't she? Hm, doesn't she?"  

It's only then that he realises she's made him reach orgasm. She giggles at the sight of him spraying his semen all over his torso. She removes her hand from his penis and goes to lap up some of the semen, moaning as her index finger slips past her lips.  

"Mhm. Such a good baby you are, cumming for mommy like that. Such a good baby. You didn't even have to touch it once."  

She turns to smile menacingly at him. As much as he wants to flail and scream, the pleasure is just too great. She knows she has him right where she wants him.  

"You're such a little bitch, aren't you?" she continues, "yes you are! Yes you are! Who's 'Mommy's Little Bitch'? Who's 'Mommy's Little Bitch'? You are!"  

At that moment she breaks out into a fit of laughter. She removes her fingers from his anus, and places her hands behind her back to stay balanced as she laughs heartily at his predicament. There, laid out in front of him like an all you can eat buffet, is her so-called 'bitch-boy', ready and ripe for the taking.  

When she eventually calms down, she moves her hands to her breasts and starts twisting and squeezing them, now getting extremely 'turned on' herself. She pouts at him, her lips going into an "O" shape as she continues to stare hungrily at him. All he can do is to stare back silently and cry.  

"Aww, is my baby crying? Are you crying baby? Are you crying?"  

His post orgasmic haze is gradually replaced by rage at the demeaning way she is talking to him. As she stands up, his eyes follow her around the room to the end of the bed, paying particular attention to her swaying breasts. When she reaches the end of the bed, she stops and looks at him with a knowing smirk.  

"You wish you could touch them baby, don't you?" She says, cupping her breasts, "well, you'll just have to wait for you next meal, okay baby? You'll just have to wait a liiittle while longer, okay?"  

He continues whimpering, wondering when the nightmare will end. The seemingly never-ending stream of tears continues, creating two wet patches on the mattress. She clicks her tongue. 

"Sh, sh, sh, don't worry baby," she says, "mommy will let you touch them, promise. Just not now, okay? Right now, we need to make sure you remember where home is, because you appear to have forgotten. Isn't that right baby? Isn't that right?"  

She spits on his anus, crawls onto the bed and leans over his body for another kiss on his forehead. Her hands move underneath her, one cupping her egg-sized balls and the other caressing his hair. As she breaks off from the kiss, her lips move around his face to sip up a few more of his tears.  

"My baby forgot where home is, didn't he?" She says, gazing into his eyes and nodding gently, "Yes you did, yes you did. You're such a silly baby! We can't have you forgetting where home is, now can we?"  

He doesn't react. He stares blankly at her and she smiles sweetly, sensing he has fully given up at this point. She leans in for another quick peck on his forehead.  

"Don't worry baby, everything will be okay, promise. Your mommy is here for you. Your mommy is right here. Everything will be okay. Your mommy is here."  

Her hands leave her balls and his head and begin twisting both of his nipples. As she does so, he feels the head of her penis knocking at the door to his anus. She thrusts her hips slowly, pushing a little harder against his anus with each movement she makes. His back arcs again, his body stimulated by the feelings all around him and she pushes him back down with her twisting hands.  

"Mm, you like that, don't you baby? You like that a lot, don't you?"  

With a groan, she finally manages to push the head of her penis past the entrance to his anus. Its virile size easily fills his virginal anus up and he tries to scream but the gag muffles him. She grins evilly at him, loving how broken he looks.  

"You love it when mommy lets you take her fat cock, hm, don't you? Yes you do. Yes you do. Who's 'Mommy's Little Bitch'? Who's 'Mommy's Little Bitch'? You are!"  

With that last word, she violently thrusts a few more inches of her penis inside him. This opens his hole up more, creating more pain for him. Seeing his contorted expression, she moves a hand to caress his cheek, gently using her thumb to wipe away some of his tears as her penis marches inwards. 

"Awh, baby, don't cry. Please don't cry. Sometimes you need to experience a little pain to get good things," she says, her hand moving to his other cheek to wipe away some tears there too, "mommy is going to make you feel so good in just a second, don't... you... worry." 

With the last three words she forces through more inches, ultimately ending up 'balls deep'. With her penis fully inserted, she leans down to kiss his forehead again. He closes his eyes tightly, as one would do if they were grimacing in pain, only he can't move his mouth due to the gag. 

Her hips begin circling, opening him up more. He arcs his head, suggesting to her he is in immense pain. She pouts. 

"Fine, you can have mommy's boobs for a bit, just stop crying, okay?" she whispers into his hear. 

She rests her body on top of his -- emphasising the size difference between them -- and as she stretches out, her breasts smother his face. She wiggles them, along with the rest of her body, eliciting a moan from him. The soft cushion-y flesh briefly averts his attention from the pain in his groin region. 

"How's that baby? Do mommy's boobs feel good, hm? Do they feel good?" she says, now pushing into his face with more force. 

A muffled moan is heard underneath her chest. She smiles and starts the process of pulling her now erect penis from deep inside him. He feels as though his insides as being dragged out with her pulling, as his body still struggles to cope with her girth. 

When just the head is left in, she starts re-inserting it. Despite her own excitement, she maintains a slowly, steady pace. She repeats the in and out motion a few times before lifting her body again, to reveal his flustered face. She then leans  her head in to give him another quick peck on his forehead. 

"Mommy is going to go a little faster now," she says softly, while caressing his hair with both hands now, "just relax and let it happen. Mommy is here for you, okay? Your mommy is right here." 

Once again, all he can respond with is blank stares and muffled cries, the gag doing an excellent job of keeping him quietened. She giggles as she picks up the pace, noticing his body start to flail in tune with her thrusting, making her even more aroused. His hands curl into tight fists as he tries to manage the pain of her assault. 

It doesn't take long for her tentacles to start punching against his glutes. Were he not in such a sorry state, he might wonder why she isn't feeling any pain from having them wack him with every hard thrust. Perhaps it's because his glutes are not firm? He is a scrawny nerd after all. 

"Can you feel that baby?" she says, her voice somehow still calm and controlled, "those are mommy's balls and they have a weeks' worth of cum saved up just for you baby! You'd better make sure you take all of it, or else mommy will have to punish you, okay? Mommy doesn't want to have to punish her baby. Nod if you understand." 

Still focusing on the pain within him, he barely comprehends her words. Her hands then move from his head to his shoulders and she grips them hard. All the while, her thrusts are continuing to become harder and faster, causing the bed to squeak nosily. This continues for several minutes until she decides to speak again. 

"Your such a good baby taking mommy's fat cock like this. Such a good baby. Yes you are, yes you are!" 

She looks down between her breasts and notes his new erection. Apparently he is enjoying this too. She giggles innocently and begins thrusting with even more ferocity. 

"Who else can make you feel this good baby, hm? Who else?" she whispers into his ear, somehow still cool, calm and collected despite her speed. 

Soltic
Soltic
45 Followers
12