Freshman's Fumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removes the gag from his mouth and his drawn out moans become more pronounced. Combined with the slapping sound of her testicles and her occasional grunt, his moans make an orchestra heard all around her house. She goes in for another kiss of his lips and holds kiss for a couple of minutes, aggressively swirling her tongue around his mouth.  

When she breaks from the kiss, she suddenly pauses her trusts and starts circling her hips again, with her penis buried 'balls deep'. She goes to knead her breasts again and smiles menacingly at him. At that moment, she decides to pop him a question. 

"Who am I?" she growls. 

"Gah!" he cries, "I don't know your name." 

She violently removes her penis and then thrusts it back inside him, somehow deeper than ever before. His entire body is lifted off of the bed, with his head almost hitting the wall behind him. More tears stream down his face. 

"Who am I?" she repeats, this time through gritted teeth. 

"I don't..." 

"Who am I?!" 

She yells over him, cutting him off. At the same time, her penis finds his prostate and toys with it, sending even more pleasure through his body. The stimulation is quickly becoming too much for him. 

"You're... you're...you're... my mommy!" he cries. 

At that moment, he orgasms again, new semen mixing in with the now dry semen on his torso from previously. Sensing his body shaking from the second orgasm, she laughs heartily, knowing she has now fully broken her new 'baby'. Her vigorous thrusts resume as she tries to go for an orgasm of her own. 

"Are you 'Mommy's Little Bitch', hm? Are you 'Mommy's Little Bitch'?" 

"N-n...yes." 

He is about to say "no" to her when he stops himself. The stern look on her face makes hims stop and he corrects himself, much to her delight. She smiles at him. 

"Whose Little Bitch are you?" she asks. 

"Mommy's!" He cries, "I'm Mommy's Little Bitch!" 

"That's right! Don't you forget it!" 

She gives another mighty thrust and then lets out a sigh as she starts the process of ejaculation. The line of questioning apparently sending her 'over the edge'. Even though the gag is now dangling from his chin, he doesn't manage to say anything comprehensible: only more moans and groans of both pleasure an pain, occasionally overpowered by her own grunts. 

"Take mommy's week old cum," she shouts, "Take it! Take it like a good baby should!" 

Despite everything, she has somehow managed to retain her composure.  Her voice isn't cracking and she's not panting. Even in the throes of her own orgasm there is never any doubt as to her absolute control over the situation. 

"That's a good baby," she reassures him, "Take all of mommy's cum. It's all for you baby. It's all for you." 

Still orgasming, she leans over him, once again smothering his face in her breasts. Her arms then go above him. One holds one of his own in place whilst the other undoes one of the handcuffs. 

Realising this, he uses whatever energy he has left to trash about, hoping to somehow escape. The weight of "Mommy" is just too great for the poor nerd however. She easily overpowers him, keeping him squished against the bed without any effort whatsoever.  

The other handcuff is undone and his arms pushed underneath him and together. She then connects both handcuffs together. He whimpers in response.  

"Sh, sh, sh, baby," she whispers into his ear bending her head as far as it will go, "I'm here for you. Your mommy is right here." 

Unable to speak due to her smothering breasts, all he can do is try to moan from underneath them. She lifts his body up, pushing his head even deeper into her warm cleavage and proceeds to go into a sitting position on the bed. His legs surround her wide hips and he's made to sit in her lap. At this point, he's too tired to protest. 

"Time for your feed baby," she says cheerily, "you've earned it. You've been such a good baby today, haven't you? Yes you have! Yes you have!" 

"Urgh, what did you cook?" he says, still gasping for air. 

"I'm having a nice lasagne tonight baby," she says, "your meal is right here, so you'd better drink up." 

She points to her breast, pushing her index finger into the soft flesh, making sure to emphasise it. He looks up at her from with her cleavage and watering eyes, inaudiably pleading with her. 

"Silly baby," she coos, reaching with her free hand to rub him behind his ear with a finger, "Lasagne is mommy food. Mommy already has a meal prepared for you. Your such a silly baby. Here, let me help you." 

She tugs on his hair with one hand and the hand that was pointing to her breast moves her breast across to his face, so the nipple is level with his mouth. The hand behind his head shifts to guide his head closer to her nipple. Despite her forcefulness, and his weakness, he is still resistant -- having kept his mouth shut -- but she has ways of getting him to open his mouth. 

The muscles of her glutes tense up and cause her penis to stab at his insides. He lets out a squeak of surprise and that's all she needs. She immediately shoves his face into her erect nipple. She laughs, again reminding him of how much she enjoys the power she has over him. 

Without any further prompting, he begins suckling on her nipple, not daring to bite it, for fear of what she might do. As he does so, her thrusts resume, as does her gentle caressing of his hair. She holds him firmly against her whilst she punches his insides with her fat penis. Slowly but forcefully, gently yet unrelentingly. 

"There's a good baby. Drink up the meal mommy has prepared for you. Drink it all up." 

This continues for several minutes until he stops, his eyes closing, tired from the intense evening. Even though she did most of the work, she is still wide awake and not a single drop of sweat has appeared on her body. Sensing his new relaxed state, she kisses the top of his head and lets go of him, allowing him to fall backwards. 

As he does, she pulls him up, off of her penis and lays him out on the bed. His leaking insides are revealed and a trail of her semen sullies the mattress. She smiles at his delirious state. 

"Is my baby tired? Is he tired?" she asks, in her usual sweet voice, as she removes his handcuffs. 

"Urgh," he groans. 

"You sleep right here. Mommy doesn't mind you using her bed." 

"Uhh..." 

She slides off of her bed and goes to the wall next to the door. There, she keys in a code and eight lasers appear from within the bedposts. The lasers go between the four corners of the bed, forming a luminous red fence around him. The four lower ones stop him from sliding under the upper ones, which in turn prevent him from easily jumping over the lower ones. 

"How do you like mommy's custom made bed?" I told you grandma was rich," she says triumphantly. 

"What if I need to use the toilet?" he mumbles. 

She bends down to reach for something underneath the bed. She then tosses him a nappy. His face turns white. 

"Do babies use the toilet, hm? Do babies use the toilet?" she says, "you're a silly baby! Such a silly baby!" 

"Please, I won't tell anyone," he cries, "I'll do anything, just let me go!" 

"You'll do anything for your mommy, hm?" 

"Uh, yes!" 

"In that case, what I want is for you to stay here with your mommy. Understand?" 

"No, wait!" 

"You said you'd do anything for your mommy baby! Where you lying to your mommy just now? We're you lying? You know mommy doesn't like it when you lie." 

He curls up into a ball in the middle of the bed, holding the adult-sized nappy for comfort. The sight of him defeated like this is making her erect again but she also wants food now. She turns to go out of the room, electing to let him have a rest for now. Plus the dinner could burn if she doesn't keep an eye on it. 

"You can think about what you said while mommy has her dinner. Okay baby?" 

"Okay." 

She leaves the room, shutting the door behind her. He contemplates breaching the lasers but ultimately decides to try sleeping, hoping to get what little rest he can, knowing she might be just as rough with him, if not more, upon her return. But not before realising, much to his displeasure, that he actually does need to urinate and reluctantly puts on that nappy.

End notes: I thought, these sorts of futanari don't like you referring to them by their given name, so why not just not give her a name in the place. Adds to the mystique I believe. Ambiguity makes for good horror plots.

12