Freshmen Roommates

Story Info
A burly jock's secret lead's to a mouthful.
2.5k words
4.43
17.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first day of his freshman year of college, when Joseph met his roommate Buck, butterflies filled his thin tummy. What kind eyes Buck had, and a smile that made him weak in the knees. Buck was so handsome and buff, and wore a tight t-shirt that showed off his muscular chest. The loose fabric of his sweatpants bulged a little between his legs.

Joseph on the other hand was thin and wore a black turtleneck that in its own way showed off his skinny frame. Tight black jeans revealed how narrow his legs were. The top of Joseph's head came up to Buck's chin. A burly jock and a meek art nerd...both 18-year olds worried this randomly assigned living situation might not be the best fit.

Over the next couple of weeks, they actually got along quite well. Buck was charismatic and sociable, and Joseph was smart and witty once he felt comfortable around someone. Joseph wasn't out to anyone, but he found it so easy to talk to Buck, his crush grew, and he looked forward to the time they spent together.

Buck was on a couple teams on campus, and seemed to have an immediate group of friends who would stop by their dorm room and hangout. Strong, handsome young men, they were all terribly intimidating to Joseph who would sit quietly at his desk, or lie quietly on his bed, reading a book, or drawing in his sketchbook.

The first semester was full of foundations courses for Joseph: Drawing 101, 3-D Design, 2-D Design, Art History Survey 101, and a general education course, Philosophy 101. He was busy working on class work all week, and on the weekends started hanging out at the coffee shop in the town that had grown up around their small liberal arts college.

Buck went out often with his friends, which gave Joseph a lot of alone time in his room. Sometimes, when he was sure Buck would be out for a long time, Joseph would smell Buck's towel and it would conjure the memories of each day when Buck would walk into the room from having taken a shower in just a towel. Remembering the little droplets of water glistening on Buck's perfectly sculpted body, would make Joseph's cock swell.

Alone with his memories of his roommate, Joseph would unzip his pants, tug them to his ankles, and stroke himself.

He almost got caught jerking off once or twice, and he couldn't tell if Buck knew what he had been doing, but he knew his nervousness was pretty obvious.

Some late Sunday mornings, when the sun streamed through the room's air, thick with the smells of their sleep, Joseph could hear from across the room a slow, rhythmic sound. He would try to be as still and quiet as he could be, so as not to alarm his roommate, and to also hear as well as possible. A sound almost like sweeping--most likely the slight movement of Buck's sheets--mixed with a gradual increase in the sound of Buck's breathing. It got deeper and deeper as the athlete across the room thought Joseph was still asleep. The sound of Buck stroking his cock would increase as well. The more aroused Buck became the less he was paying attention to his surroundings, and Joseph could finally move to place his hand on his own swollen cock, and softly rub his skin.

The breathing and the stroking would come to an abrupt end and Joseph would lie still, pretending to be asleep, as Buck rose out of bed, and went to the shower to clean himself off. As soon as Buck was out of the room, Joseph would jerk off as if a fever was beating inside his head. He would cum quickly, clean himself off, and then get started on his day.

The second semester, Joseph's course load was Ceramics 101, Painting 101, Life Drawing 101, Art History Survey 102, and his general education courses, Stars and Galaxies, that sounded a lot cooler than it actually turned out to be, and French 102, which turned out to be a lot more difficult than his French classes he took in High School. His workload was harder, and he had to work harder and later.

Buck woke up early for track practice, and tension began to develop between the two when Joseph had to pull all-nighters. The weekends, when Joseph was exhausted from school were Buck's time to let loose and they had a few arguments about noise.

One Saturday night, when the weather was starting to warm, Buck clumsily unlocked the dorm room door at 2:30am and woke Joseph up. He was drunk, and so was the woman who entered with him. From her voice, Joseph figured out it was Kara, a sophomore who he saw frequently visiting Buck.

She whispered, "Your roommate is sleeping."

"Don't worry about it," Buck's low voice murmured.

They climbed onto Buck's bed, and the wet sounds of sloppy kisses filled the room. Joseph could hear Buck and Kara's tongues and lips pressing and smacking and sliding against each other. Clothing began to be removed, and Joseph positioned himself in his bed so he could see their bodies in the light from an outside street light shining through the window.

She lost her shirt, and was only in a small black skirt and black bra. He lost his shirt, and her hands caressed his thick chest as they continued to makeout. He hooked his thumbs into the bands of both her skirt and her panties as she undid the clasp of her bra. He yanked her bottoms off of her as she lay down naked on her back. He unbuckled his belt and tugged his pants and boxers to the floor.

Kara gasped, and said "you're so fucking big." It was true, in the dim light, Joseph got the best view of his roommate's penis. It was the first time he saw it. It was big and hard, and his balls were proportionally large. Buck buried his face in the woman's breasts and she gave out a soft moan. One of her hands reached between her legs and she touched herself, rubbing as he bit and licked her nipples.

"I'm so wet," she cooed, "do you have a condom?"

Buck got up from his bed and opened his desk drawer. He opened the wrapper, and she took the rubber in her hand. She pinched the top, placed it over Buck's cock, and rolled it down the length. Buck put his fingers on the base of the condom, as she led it to the edge of her pussy.

Buck slid into Kara, and she gasped. Buck immediately started fucking her. Each thrust, Kara made a short sharp moaning sound as Buck's bed shook with the force.

Joseph rubbed his cock and watched the light as it undulated on Buck's strong back as he fucked Kara. Kara returned her fingers to between her legs, this time rubbing her clit, and her moaning changed in tone and it was clear she was starting to feel really good. Buck gave no sign of slowing down as he slid in and out of Kara, and played with her breasts with his strong hands. Joseph's briefs were around his ankles as he tried hard not to cum wanting to enjoy this free show as long as he could.

But Joseph came first, getting cum all over his sheets. Kara came second from her fingers dancing around her clit. Her convulsing muscles made Buck cum third, and he slumped exhausted over Kara's body.

Joseph slept uncomfortably that night, with his sticky cum on his sheets. Buck slept hard, and snored loudly. Joseph noticed around 4am when Kara slipped out of bed, put her clothes back on, collected her bag, and quietly exited the room.

Kara didn't come by much after that night, and as the semester wore on, Joseph and Buck became more absorbed by their class work and practice. Tension grew as their schedules clashed. One night they got into a shouting match and once things cooled down a little Joseph apologized.

"I'm really stressed, 'cause I've got this figure drawing assignment, where I'm supposed to draw someone else, but I don't have any friends I can ask. I'm already not doing well in this class, and I can't fail it."

"You just have to draw somebody?" Buck asked, "draw me."

Joseph blushed, "I have to draw them nude."

"Oh." Buck replied, and looked at the floor..

"Can I still draw you?" Joseph asked.

"Naked? No way, dude. I'd do it if I could wear, like, shorts or something, but not naked."

"Please," Joseph asked, "you're like the only guy I know on campus, except for your friends."

"Don't even think about asking them, man. They already think you're weird, they never want to hang out here when you're around. You could ruin my friendship with them by association."

"C'mon, it's just for class. No one's going to see it except my professor, and he doesn't know who you are." Joseph pleaded.

"I can't."

"Why not, you're constantly walking around in just a towel, you're practically naked."

"I really can't," Buck said, blushing a little.

Joseph noticed the shift in Buck's tone and asked "Why not, what's wrong?" After a minute of silence, he said "It's okay, you can tell me."

Buck got even more red and quietly said, "I have a small dick."

Without thinking, Joseph said "That's not true," and both men immediately looked at each other.

How did Joseph know anything about Buck's dick size?

Joseph recovered quickly, "you've got a huge bulge in your sweat pants all the time."

"Those are my balls, man. My dick is really small, and my balls are huge. It looks really weird."

"Come on, Buck," Joseph argued, "it can't be that bad!"

"No?" Buck asked, "tell me this doesn't look weird."

Buck stood up and dropped his sweatpants and boxers to the floor. It was true, Buck had large balls, but his penis was very small, and it did in fact look weird. Joseph's drawing would look incredibly strange.

Joseph stared at Buck's crotch and finally spoke, "It is...small."

"The only time it looks normal is if I'm hard." Buck said.

"Y-you could do...do that." Joseph stammered.

"Do what?" Buck asked, pulling his pants back up.

Joseph waved his hands for Buck to stop, "Get hard!" Joseph yelled and both men quieted down, hoping no one heard him. "I mean, my drawing would...uh...represent a lot of power if you were hard in the drawing, and you would look normal...please, Buck?"

Buck was hesitant, and didn't even know why but he agreed, and stripped as Joseph set his drawing materials up.

"How am I supposed to get hard?" Buck asked.

Blushing, Joseph said "I don't know...jerk off?"

Joseph was startled when Buck seemed to agree with the plan, and started yanking at his cock. The skinny art nerd stared at the naked jock's hand as he pulled at his cock. It seemed like the cock may have grown a little, but Buck got frustrated.

"It's not working." he said angrily. "Stop looking at me, I can't get hard with you staring at me."

Disappointed, Joseph looked away and heard Buck grunt as as he continued to tug at his small penis. Joseph turning away only led to further frustration, as Buck realized it wasn't Joesph's gaze. With an exhausted sigh, Buck gave up.

"Forget it. I can't do it." Buck said angrily. "I can't get hard for a guy."

Without thinking, Joseph said "Let me help," and in a single motion dropped to his knees at Buck's feet and pulled off his shirt.

Buck tried to back away from his bare-chested roommate, but froze the moment Joseph's hands cupped his large balls. Joseph leaned in and extended his tongue. Buck moaned as Joseph gave the jock's balls several confident licks, and his cock immediately began to grow. Joseph's licks were wet and firm and inched up the roundness of Buck's balls and reached the base of his growing hardening cock.

Buck grew quickly and stayed still as Joseph tongued around the base of his cock. Buck's breath grew louder, deeper, and faster when Joseph's soft slim fingers wrapped around the now sizable shaft, and rubbed him gently.

Joseph grew hard himself as he felt Buck getting thicker and harder and longer in his hands. He licked his lips, parted them, and welcomed Buck's throbbing head into his mouth.

Buck doubled over with pleasure, and placed his large hands on Joseph's narrow shoulders to steady himself. He began exploring Joseph's neck and back and ran his fingers through Joseph's hair.

Joseph slid his lips down the length of Buck's cock which continued to grow now in his wet warm mouth. His head bobbed up and down the increasing length of Buck's shaft. He undid his own pants with a free hand, and freed his hard cock.

Joseph began stroking himself at the same rhythm as his lips were pumping Buck, who was now at his full length. How many times had Joseph fantasized sucking on his handsome roommate's gigantic cock? Joseph began to get more excited thinking about how easily Buck had allowed him to start pleasuring him.

Buck began to moan, which pushed Joseph over the edge, and the young, skinny art student came harder than he ever had before. Ropes of cum shot against his flat bare chest, and dribbled down his skinny tummy into his bushy pubic hair.

The orgasmic eruption distracted Joseph, and his dedicated pumping of Buck's cock lost its rhythm and slowed down.

"No," Buck panted, "don't stop." Joseph started to pull out, but Buck grabbed the back of his head and pushed his cock back inside.

The muscular jock started fucking Joseph's face, which encouraged Joseph to focus on sucking again. The two started moving in rhythmic unison.

"Fuck!" Buck moaned, "you feel so much better than any woman I've been with."

Joseph's saliva swirled around Buck's throbbing cock. His soft lips wrapped tight around Buck's thick shaft pulled against the taut skin. Buck's head rubbed against Joseph's tongue. Pre cum oozed. A new moan grew from deep within the young athlete.

Buck's cum flooded Joseph's mouth with a force and quickness that caught the young artist off guard. He gulped and sucked as much as possible down his throat. Some cum slipped past the corner of his lips. A second spasm of Buck's cock filled his mouth again, but Joseph was more prepared, and he dutifully swallowed every drop. Buck's orgasms pumped more cum into Joseph's mouth, but each gush of cum was more manageable.

Buck pulled his cock out of his roommate's mouth, and both sat back trying to catch their breath.

"Oh no," Joseph finally whined. "Your cock is spent and shrinking again." The whole point of getting Buck hard was so Joseph could draw him.

"Well," Buck said with a grin, "you'll just have to get me hard again."