Freshmen Year of College Pt. 03

Story Info
After being apart for the first time we admit our feelings.
1.2k words
4.26
2.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fall semester was moving right along... I was enjoying my classes, had celebrated my 20th birthday in October and Brenda (19) and I were seeing each other almost everyday. In the middle of the day we would meet at the quad in between classes and watch the squirrels chase each other around the giant oak trees on campus. We had fun taking pictures of some of the squirrels and even named one "Rocky", he was our favorite and the most photogenic. Our work schedule at the Grille was the same thanks to a really sweet supervisor, so each night that we worked I could walk her home.

The 2nd floor of her dorm had an assortment of couches and chairs and was open to all students until 1 AM each night. There we sat and talked for hours about what our lives were like back home as she'd grown up in the very western tip of our state and I was about as far east as you could get. We measured it on the map one night and while our dorms were a five minute walk apart, our real homes were separated by over 400 miles. Her hometown was a medium sized farming community while I was from a small failing mining town yet somehow we'd ended up at one of the biggest universities right in the center of our state.

Brenda was a 4.0 honors student in high school and crushed the ACT test with a score of 32. I had been a solid B student and as far as the ACT was concerned, let's just say I finished the test. In my eyes she was the most beautiful girl in the world and was without a doubt the smartest person I had ever met. She'd earned a scholarship and been accepted into the Occupational Therapy program which was one of the most competitive programs in our state. If it weren't for her parents telling her that she couldn't move out of state I really think she could have ended up in medical school at an Ivy League College and she I and would never have met.

I chose our university because it had a really good Criminal Justice program and I knew that I wanted to be in some form of law enforcement after graduation. Every morning I would get up at 6 AM and run 5 miles to the criminal justice center and then 5 miles back to my dorm for a quick shower before heading off to the cafeteria for breakfast and then to classes. Some of my classes were held in huge lecture halls that held 300 students which is more people than were in my graduating class.

As time progressed so did my feelings for this incredible lady in my life. Neither of us owned a car so we were used to walking anywhere we wanted to go. One night after sitting in her dorm until almost 1 AM we were hungry for snacks. It was like a ten minute walk from her dorm to the football stadium where we hung a right and walked another mile up the strip to Dunkin Donuts. Getting there at those hours meant the staff were just beginning to bring out fresh donuts for the morning rush. She ordered Bavarian creme and I got chocolate frosted. They were amazing!

When November began we started talking about Thanksgiving and came to the realization that we were going to be separated for the first time. I had this feeling of dread as I counted down the days to our parting. Sadly the day came and with her things packed I waited with her in the lobby of her dorm awaiting a call from her parents. As the phone began to ring I felt like I had a lump in my throat. I hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply before letting go and watching her walk out the door.

We each had a five hour journey in opposite directions to get to our respective homes and by the time I arrived at my house the heartache of having something precious ripped away from me had set in. I was allowed 2 quick phones calls over Thanksgiving break as long distance calling was like 25 cents a minute back then. We'd go on about how bad we missed each other and how we couldn't wait to get back to our dorms. After washing everything I owned and loading up on homemade cookies and brownies that my Mom had made the last day at home was finally over.

Returning to the university seemed like it took forever. I guess the anticipation of seeing Brenda again was really getting to me. After unpacking my things I called her room but there was no answer. Another hour went by and still nothing. Almost a third hour later and my phone rang. "Hi, I'm back", she said. "I'll be right there", I answered, and hung up the phone.

I literally ran to her dorm, my heart was about to beat out of my chest as I walked into the lobby. As the elevator doors opened and she stepped out it was like seeing her for the first time again. She came to me and as we hugged I lifted her off the ground and spun her around in a circle before letting her down. She kissed me and asked for my ID so that she could sign us in and we could go upstairs. As soon as the elevator doors closed we fell into each others arms began passionately kissing and our hands were all over each other.

As she shut and locked the door to her room we began aggressively kissing and stripping each others clothes off. I got her sweater off and she had a pretty white bra on with a clasp in the front. With two fingers I undid the clasp and her 36C breast presented themselves to me. I rubbed one and then the other and her nipples instantly stiffened under my fingers. I licked one of her nipples and then gently sucked it into my mouth and she began gently moaning. She pulled my shirt over my head and we both started removing the others jeans. As we stepped out of our jeans we wrapped our arms around each other and I felt her tongue enter my mouth. We teased each other with tongue kisses and as I pulled her closer she could feel my hardness pushing against her pubic mound.

I pushed her against her door and told her to get her panties off. I shoved my underwear down just as she stepped out of hers and then picked her up and held her against the door. In one big thrust I buried all of my dick into her very wet pussy. She let out a loud moan and I started madly thrusting in and out of her while trying to devour her tongue with my own. I fucked her hard for about 2 minutes before losing control and with a loud grunt my body clenched up and my dick began pulsing as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her. As I withdrew from her and helped her steady herself as she stood up some of my cum ran out of her and onto the floor.

After we cleaned up we layed down to cuddle each other and I nervously said "I have to tell you something".

She asked "what is it"?

I swallowed then looked her in the eyes and said "I love you".

She smiled and said "I love you too".