Freshmen Year of College Pt. 02

Story Info
Giving and receiving oral sex for the first time.
1.3k words
4.27
5.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Sunday evening when I returned to my dorm after going home for my birthday. To be honest I wasn't very present at home that weekend and I spent most of my time thinking about her and how she'd taken my virginity just a few days ago. The memory of what we had done was burnt into me and I would replay it in my head over and over. This one event completely changed the way I felt about her.

When I called to let her know I was back on campus I could hear the anxiety in her voice. It was a five minute walk to her dorm but it felt like an eternity as I was desperate to see her again. As I walked up the sidewalk to her dorm I saw her standing outside (she had done her makeup, curled her long brown hair, and was wearing this beautiful red sweater and jeans) and our eyes met. She ran into my arms and we hugged so tight, as I inhaled I picked up the scent of her perfume (this beautiful aroma called Colors). She was almost crying and we kissed so hard that it felt like no one else existed in that moment.

We went into her dorm and were greeted by the front desk worker. I gave her my student ID and she signed us in so that we could go upstairs. We stepped into the elevator and she pressed the button for the 9th floor. As the doors closed I couldn't wait to put my arms around her and kiss her again. We were interrupted as the elevator stopped on the 4th floor and a couple students entered. We stood silently as the elevator continued it's trip upward and when the doors opened on her floor we stepped out both anxious to get to her room.

She unlocked her door and we went inside. Her room was very similar to mine except she had a shared bathroom and had put up decorations to make it look like a girl lived there. The beds were bunked and she had strung fairy lights under the top bunk to illuminate her bed which was on the bottom. As we sat on her bed talking she told me that she was nervous that she wouldn't hear from me again. I asked why she thought that and she said she figured I had gotten what I wanted and that would be the end of it. I told her that I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her and I regretted going home for the weekend. I held her hand and looked into her eyes which were brown with flecks of gold and told her how much I had missed her.

She turned on the small TV in the center of her room and put a movie in the VCR and pressed play. We arranged the pillows on her bed and she lay down next to me as the movie began playing. My attention to the TV only lasted a few minutes and I started rubbing her arm and kissing her neck. She turned and kissed me deeply and then tried to refocus my attention on the movie we were "watching". I ran my hand over breast and then down her thigh stopping to give a gentle squeeze. I heard the "mmmm" escape her lips as we began kissing again. She ran her hand up and down my back a few times before starting to caress my neck and shoulders. As things continued to get hotter and heavier I could feel my dick straining against my jeans wanting so badly to be set free.

I broke off our kiss and sat up looking at her. I said "I want to try something" and she said "what". I said "do you trust me" and she said "I think so". I ran my hand from her chest down to her jeans and began nervously fumbling with the button. With it undone I slowly pulled down the zipper exposing the red color of the panties she had on. As I began peeling her jeans off she lifted her legs making it easier for them to come off. Next I put my fingers inside the waistband of her red bikini underwear and pulled them down her legs and over her feet exposing the brown bush above her vulva.

She was laying on her back when I put my face between her thighs for the first time and spread her legs to give me better access. I could feel her heat on the tip of my nose and lips and the scent that I picked up was intoxicating. I stuck out my tongue and touched her labia for the first time and picked up a flavor that I would come to love. The moment the tip of my tongue touched her lips a beautiful moan escaped her. I started licking up and down her slit slowly, stopping at the entrance to her vagina and sampling her wetness. She moaned softly as I continued. I will never get tired of hearing her noises as her pleasure builds. I started licking more intently making sure to run my tongue over her clit which was beginning to poke out from underneath its little hood. I looked up at her and her head was back, eyes closed, and she was biting her lip. It didn't take much longer, she was wiggling around and her chest was rising and falling very fast. Suddenly her noises erupted, as she could no longer control herself. Her back arched, her legs stiffened, and she clenched the bed sheets with both fist. All I could do is hold on and keep licking the same spot. After about 15 seconds of what must been pure bliss her body slowly calmed down and she released the bed sheet and she pushed my head away. I immediately went in for another kiss and she devoured me.

We were cuddling and kissing when I felt her hand rubbing my dick through my jeans. She sat up and told me it was her turn. As I lay there she unbuttoned my jeans and told me to take them off. I wasn't so shy about undressing this time and tossed them on the floor. She said underwear too and as I removed them all 5 3/4 inches of my manhood sprang free. She slid down between my legs and without saying a word started licking the head of my dick. The feeling was really different than being inside her pussy. The head of my dick parted her lips and disappeared as her head went down. This feeling of being warm and wet and the suction... I never wanted it to end. Her head bobbed up and down for a couple minutes at most. I could feel my dick getting harder in her mouth and I suddenly yelled out that I was about to cum. I tried to warn her but she just kept going. I could feel it throbbing as spurt after spurt of my warm cum filled her mouth. She released her grip on my dick and I saw her swallow then she immediately came in for a kiss and I devoured her. The taste of our juices all mixed together was not bad and I never shy away from a kiss after any oral sex.

We cuddled for a while and holding her was just magical. I never wanted it to end, but time to leave the dorm came quickly and we had to get downstairs so that I could check out. We hugged and kissed outside of her building before I had to say goodnight and watch her walk back inside. As I walked back to my dorm my mind was racing and all I could think about was the next time that I would see her.