All Comments on 'Freudian Slip'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

Very nice story. Shows realistic feelings and emotions. Very good descriptions.

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
I love you mom

I enjoyed your story, a little wine, and a lot of loving, between mother and son. I am wondering, if this is the end of the story, or if there is going to be more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very believable story with lovable characters

A very nice well written story that is sweet and erotic. I hope that the author tells the rest of the story.

A rainy day with a lot of wine with the woman that he loves could wind up being a day that they would never forget.

I hope that he works real hard getting his mom back in bed and into her pussy.

Loved the read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A great first story

A great first story. A slow build up that doesn't erupt into a stupid porn fest but something altogether more erotic.

I look forward to your future contributions.

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
A very sweet story

This is good as a stand alone, but could also very nice beggining to a more fully developed tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

I hope a second chapter is already in the works.

Thanks for the great read!

JennPJennPover 13 years ago

I loved this story. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Screwing my mother!

Fantastic story. Is there any truth to it, it sounds so real. There is nothing better then a young boy screwing his own mothers pussy! Then to shoot his load of sperm deep inside mom's womb. French kissing mom is so sensual. I know how you feel in this story because I screwed my own mother when I was 18. I love my mom dealy and planting my sperm/seed in her pussy was the greatest moment of my life. I get instantly hard every time mom and I french kiss. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good intro

as a newcomer you did a great job in this mother son story. keep writing this and continue this series, including some anal and perversion also between mom son. mother son story is the heart of literotica. we wait for your next.......must be mom son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great little story, hope there are more stories to come

mcbtwsmcbtwsalmost 12 years ago
Good story

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Fell In Love With My Mom Also

You have written the best mother/son incest story I have read so far, and there are any number of good ones here. I like the slow buildup and the fantastic climax as the story ended. Hope there is a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mummy sex

a wonderful feeling must be very erotic....dam....i want that....

blaster666blaster666over 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I enjoyed your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best

u really are a talented writer, i enjoyed the story very much ,and also i read all of ur stories they are all good

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Very nice

I hope Ch. 02 is just as good

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Incredible work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Read good

The mother read like she wanted someone to love her. It could have been any man and it was good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very good story not normally into the mother/son stuff but u made things realistic and vivid thanx for the good read can't wait to real more from you

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 6 years ago
the funniest and truest statement I ever read

It took a couple minutes of thinking about Susan Boyle and Rosie O'Donnell to kill my boner...20 seconds thinking of Nosie O'Donnell would kill a boner on my horniest day!

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelover 4 years ago
Luv your Mum

I still love this story, and it always brings relief of a night while I sit in a lonely hotel room.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
It was a very good story. But !!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

But, it was drawn out and almost sexless.

I think there should be more,

after they get back home, We know dads fucking around,

dump him and start anew.

Mother and Son, that's the way to go Nice read. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In my opinion the verbiage was realistic, very realistic and reflected mutual respect between the mother and son. It was so much more than crude fucking. It reflected a genuine love between two lonely people.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Too much

rambling in the beginning. If you dropped the first page it would be 100% better.

3*

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years ago

This is a great story. All the better for the build up, the well written realistic prose, the natural believable dialogue, the humour. It's the context, the tension, the supressed desire, the anxiety, the taboo, the trepidation that makes the sex work. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not sexy and why would you use actual people as boner killer examples? The conversations are stunted. Nope, didn't feel it

riganutriganut8 months ago

Enjoyed your story, which is realistic with true emotions. Please continue. Thank you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

As an avid reader of mother/son mutually consensual incestuous love stories, the ia an excellent story, for a short one. I enjoy psychologically and emotionally mature characters. As in real life, the lovers risk everything if they make the wrong decision; if one rejects the other; and/or If one miscommunicates/interprets a single action incorrectly. 18+ years can be trashed. On the other hand, to accept each other as equals, to wit: mature, sexual beings who truly love and care about each other uncondditionally, they onky have the workld to gain. Does the risk out weight the rewards? 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous