Freya Dreams of Eating Pussy

Story Info
Pussy eating dream, deep throat cock, and reverse cowgirl!
10.2k words
4.76
4.7k
8

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya tended to have very vivid dreams and this one was incredibly vivid.

And incredibly strange.

In the dream, Freya walked over to her bed and saw that one of her best friends, Cynthia, was lying on it completely naked. She was stretched out on her back with her upper body propped up on pillows and her thick legs lewdly spread apart. Cyn, as everyone calls her, had her eyes closed and seemed to be sleeping. Freya stood by the foot of the bed and stared down at her friend with intense curiosity.

Cyn's a "bigger" girl. Not really fat, but definitely leaning in that direction. But the way she was lying, with her slight pot belly flattened, and her large tits almost standing straight up, seemingly in defiance of gravity, she seemed a bit slimmer.

And for some strange reason, her tits greatly interested Freya.

As sometimes happens in dreams, in an instant, she was suddenly no longer at the foot of the bed. She was now leaning over the side of the bed peering at Cyn's enormous boobs.

Freya reached a hand out and lightly stroked one breast, then watched as the large areola dimpled and puckered and the nipple grew and hardened. She squeezed the fat nipple between her thumb and forefinger and explored the texture for a moment. With her other hand, she touched Cyn's other nipple causing it to harden, too.

In a trance, Freya watched as her hands stroked the two nipples, then trailed down Cyn's belly and stopped just before they reached her pubic mound. She was instantly back at the foot of the bed staring at her friend's crotch. The lips were slightly parted and Freya could see some of her glistening pink inner lips. She climbed onto the bed and laid down between Cyn's legs. She studied her friend's pussy.

Of course, over their lifetime of friendship, she had seen her friend naked, but certainly not like this. Never peering into such an intimate place. Never mere inches away from her friend's pussy.

But this was a dream and dreams were oftentimes very strange.

Especially for Freya.

She reached out and ran a finger from the bottom of Cyn's wet slit to the top and could feel the slight bulge of her clitoris. In the dream, Cyn spread her legs further apart and Freya watched as her pussy blossomed opened before her. She could see all the glistening folds of flesh revealing themselves.

Freya was looking into her friend.

She reached out again and wondrously stroked Cyn's pussy. She could smell the warmth radiating towards her. In her dream, it smelled delicious. Mouth-wateringly delicious.

Suddenly, she wanted a taste of her friend's pussy. In her waking life, this idea would have been completely foreign to her. Almost repellant. Freya had never had any lesbian-type thoughts towards any other woman, but this being a dream, licking a woman's pussy doesn't even warrant a second thought. She pushed her tongue into Cyn's opening and unhurriedly licked up and down her inner lips. On the last lick upwards, Freya paused at her friend's clit.

Cyn moaned as Freya flicked her clitoris with the very tip of her tongue. She could feel the slick juices and taste the tang of pussy in her mouth. Leaning a little further in, she sucked Cyn's clit fully into her waiting lips. Cyn moaned again and started to slowly grind herself against Freya's face.

In her dream, Freya was loving the feel of Cyn's soft, wet pussy against her own lips. Her labia felt like delicate butterfly wings against her cheeks. She explored with her tongue, searching for the sweet entrance into her best friend. Then finding it, she pushed her tongue as far in and she could. Her tongue seemed to stretch and grow and reach far deeper than would ever be possible if not in a dream.

It felt like her long, thick tongue was licking the inside of Cyn's belly. She could feel Cyn's belly button from inside and it felt wonderful on Freya's tongue. Her upper lip was pressing against Cyn's clit and Freya could hear Cyn moaning again.

Freya bobbed her head up and down causing her lip to push against Cyn's clit and continued tonguing her. Cyn was now moaning and thrashing her damp thighs against Freya's ears. Just as her cries reached a crescendo, Cyn reached forward, grabbed the back of Freya's head, bunching her hair up in her fists, and pulled Freya's face deeper into her cunt. Cyn's sweaty thighs clamped tightly around Freya's head as she screamed into the silence of Freya's dream.

Shaking from the aftermath of her orgasm, Cyn laid back down and released Freya's hair from her clutches and Freya's head from the grip of her thighs. Bathed in sweat herself, Freya laid between the outstretched legs and languidly licked the juices dripping from Cyn's pussy lips enjoying the salty-sweet taste of her friend and listening to her heavy breathing.

Then she heard someone clapping behind her.

Freya had thought that the two girls were alone.

Then she heard the voice of her boyfriend, Alex, "Great job, girls!" And of course, in a dream, there really are no surprises.

She felt two hands on her ass, roughly rubbing and massaging each cheek. "Just like we agreed, Frey, if you ate Cyn's pussy well enough, you could get my cock inside you."

"Cyn, did Freya do a good job eating you out?" Alex asked.

"Outstanding!" Cyn answered. "She's almost as good at cunt munching as my whore, Katie." Then added, "And as you know, Katie's a lifelong, card-carrying dyke."

Freya felt the sharp sting of a hand slapping her right ass cheek. And then a second slap. "Get that ass up in the air, bitch."

A moment's pause, and then another slap, this time much harder.

"Now, you fucking cunt!" Freya's eyes watered from both the pain of the slaps and the harsh words from her boyfriend. In real life, he would never talk to her this crudely or condescendingly. And certainly he would never hit her.

But deep down, Freya was excited by it.

In her dream, she felt like a submissive servant whose only purpose was to receive his cock. She felt almost dehumanized. Like a mere object to be used and then tossed aside. And she liked it. At least, in this dream, she did.

Obediently, she got up on her elbows and knees. With her legs spread, she arched her back pushing her ass up and outwards. Her round ass cheeks parted, inviting Alex's cock to penetrate her. In this position, her nose is pressed against Cyn's swollen pussy. She sucked in a huge lungfull of her friend's aroma and held it while she waited for Alex to enter her.

Then she felt the familiar push, that slight pressure against her, and then that odd loosening feel in her lower belly that tells her that her asshole was about to open. She exhaled and relaxed her sphincter muscle and was rewarded with the thrilling initial feel of a cock entering her tight ass.

Freya could feel Alex's large cockhead push past her opening and she felt her anus clamping around the shaft. She filled her lungs with Cyn's heady scent again, waiting for Alex to push himself fully into her.

Her nose had been just barely touching Cyn's crotch, but the push of Alex's cock on Freya's ass pressed her entire face against her friend. Into her friend. She could feel her fat pussy spreading across her half-open lips. Her tongue, again, tasting Cyn's leaking juices as the plump outer lips grabbed at her cheeks, almost pulling Freya in like some crazy tentacled creature wrapping itself around Freya's face trying to suck her inside to devour her.

In Freya's first -- and only -- anal sex experience to date, Alex's dick barely fit into her. After the initial shock, they had to very gradually and cautiously work him into her ass. And even as they started ass fucking, it was still an incredibly tight fit.

But in her dream, his cock just slid right in. All the way. She felt his balls lightly brush her soaking wet and spread open pussy. With his cock fully inside her and the teasing brush of his balls on her pussy, Freya moaned. The sound was muffled by Cyn's pussy covering half of her face.

As Alex eased his cock back, Freya's face started to pull out of Cyn. Not wanting to leave, she desperately reached her tongue out to lick her friend again, when the cock slammed back into her with such force that her face was pushed right into Cyn again, and her tongue rammed deep into her pussy hole.

All three moaned together.

His cock eased backwards again. In the dream, it felt much larger in real life. Much longer. And quite a bit thicker. But this is a dream and dreams tend to distort things. She felt the fat head of his cock against the inside of her asshole. She loved feeling the flared end of his dick there. Lightly caught on the inner edge of the tight ring of her asshole. It almost felt like her insides were trying to be pulled out of her. Sucked out in a vacuum.

Her eyes rolled back in her head.

Freya had barely a scant moment to enjoy this feeling, when his cock started to push back into her. She had just enough time to flick Cyn's clit before her face was smashed into her pussy again with a wet squelch. Then steadily pulled back out. Then roughly slammed back in.

She could hear Alex grunting behind her, Cyn moaning in front of her, and the squishing sound of fleshy cunt on either side or her head. The sounds created a rhythmic pulse keeping time with her pounding heartbeat.

As his cock pistoned in and out of her, and her face pistoned in and out of Cyn, she suddenly realized that her tongue had become a huge, round dick. Her lips were wrapped around a dick, but the dick was facing the wrong direction. The head was pushing itself outwards past her lips and into Cyn, while the base of it was deep down in her throat!

And that wasn't even the strangest part of an extraordinarily strange dream.

With Alex slamming into her ass and her own tongue-turned-cock slamming into Cyn, it was like Alex was having sex with one of her best friends!

It was like Freya was there, intimately involved, yet somehow barely partaking in the act. Like a third wheel, she almost felt that she was just in the way.

Or worse!

Freya almost felt like she was facilitating the act!

As if she was encouraging her own boyfriend to brutally fuck her own best friend while she watched!

Freya could feel electricity running up her spine and this even made it stranger. Alex was fucking Cyn somehow through Freya.

She could feel the unnaturally huge cock stretching the walls of her bowels and forcing itself into her belly. She could feel the cock pushing up her esophagus and past her lips and could see it entering Cyn's, by now, red and abused pussy.

But Alex's balls were slapping against her pussy.

She was feeling his cock inside or her.

And that was the most vivid part of the dream. The feeling of cock. The feeling of cock pushing into her, pulling out of her, deep inside her. Cock in her ass. Cock in her mouth, Cock down her throat.

Just the feel of cock in her everywhere.

She woke up breathless and lying in a pool of sweat.

What a weird dream.

But what did it mean?

Did it even mean anything at all? Was it a secret fantasy or just a crazy dream?

Sometimes dreams are just dreams.

Lying there in the dark, Freya balled up her hand and began sucking her thumb. Ever since she had started blowing Alex, she had developed quite an oral fixation and the thumb sucking habit had come roaring back. With her lips clamped around her thumb, she replayed the dream in her mind, but in her half-asleep muddled brain, it didn't make much sense.

And sucking her thumb was so soothing.

The comforting feel of having her mouth full.

The gentle slurping sound in her head of her cheeks against her molars.

The pad of her thumb pressed securely against the roof of her mouth.

Her blanket was so soft around her and her bed so warm. Lying on her side, still sucking her thumb, she pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her other arm around them and easily slid back into sleep.

Within moments, she was in another dream.

Kneeling on the floor between Alex's legs, she had his cock in her mouth. But she wasn't exactly blowing him. It was more like simply sucking him. She was not moving her head, just suckling on his dick. Almost nursing like a baby calf at its mother's teat. Freya's throat was doing most of the work because her mouth is too filled up to do much more than just firmly hold his cock in place.

Freya reached down between her own legs and found her bare pussy. Gently rubbing it, coaxing the lips to part. Momentarily, she felt the wetness begin as her vagina opened. Using her fingers to help spread herself, she started to rub her clit. Her finger kept steady time with the rhythm of her throat engulfing his cock.

As she was getting more and more turned on, both her fingers and throat increased their tempo. In her dream, she was hunched over on the floor sucking a dick and finger fucking herself. In her bed, she was curled up in a tight fetal position with a thumb in her mouth and almost imperceptibly bucking her hips. She was making an extremely faint mewling sound deep inside her chest.

In her dream, Alex began to orgasm. Freya could feel his cock throb in her mouth and down her throat. She felt his hot sperm flood her esophagus and pour into her stomach. In her mind, she could hear it splashing into her, spurt after spurt. In real life, she drools around her thumb and has a tiny orgasm.

Then, with that disconcerting way that dreams can suddenly bend both time and place, she was looking down at the back of Cyn's head nestled in Alex's lap. Cyn was completely naked with her boyfriend's dick in her mouth. Freya, now fully clothed, just stood there in wonderment looking down at the two of them.

She watched as Cyn lifted her head up and Alex's dick slowly emerged. As the head popped out, there was a small string of saliva -- or is it cum? -- or both? -- hanging from her lips. She looked up at Freya and with a loud gulp, swallowed Alex's seed. Then, rather grotesquely, licked her lips with her fat, cum-coated tongue, and swallowed again.

In the dream, Cyn stood up and faced Freya. She rolled her eyes in an almost cartoonish expression of salaciousness and smiled. Cyn rubbed the small paunch of her belly and made an equally cartoonish "Mmmm" sound in her throat.

She stared directly into Freya's eyes and said, "Thank you so much for sharing your boyfriend's cock with me. You were right. His cum is delicious." She now placed both of her hands on her tummy and continued, "And it's all inside me, now."

Freya still just stood there.

"Oohhh!" Cyn cooed and hugged her middle. "I feel so full and warm. Mmmm... Thank you, again, Freya."

Still in a state of deep sleep, and now furiously sucking her thumb, Freya furrowed her brow in concern.

"You know, we should share everything." Cyn told her.

In her dream, Freya looked over at Alex, casually stroking his rapidly growing erection. He smiled at her and nodded his head. "Come over here and sit on my cock," he said, and in another time-place dream warp, Freya was instantly riding him with wild abandon. Her pussy was soaked and his cock was still warm from being in Cyn's mouth.

Cyn stood between Alex and Freya's outstretched legs and passionately kissed Freya, their tongues entwined. And like the previous dream, Freya's tongue became a cock and soon Cyn is deepthroating it.

Repeatedly, lifting and dropping her body on Alex's lap, Freya was beginning to have another orgasm. As her pussy clenched around Alex's cock, she felt something traveling up her throat and out of her mouth. The dick that was -- or still is -- her tongue fires cum down into Cyn's belly.

Cyn's eyes widened and she clasped her belly as it filled up. Losing her balance, she fell backwards on her ass. Sitting on the floor, now with some sort of hose or tube in her mouth, Cyn was swallowing as her belly continued to fill.

Freya watched in awe as Cyn's stomach grew larger and rounder. Cyn rubbed her hands all over the smooth, shiny skin of her taut belly, then reached under it and between her legs. Freya was mesmerized by the quivering cum balloon that had once been her best friend's belly.

Freya was lulled into a trance by the sound of gallons of Alex's sperm sloshing about in Cyn's belly. Reverberating around her head like gentle waves on a beach.

Suddenly, Freya woke from her second incredibly vivid dream that night. Instantly aware, and intensely dismayed, she wondered what it all meant. Alone in the darkness of her bedroom, Freya was gripped with nebulous, but severe feelings of worry and concern.

'But Cyn is gay!' her mind screamed. 'She's been dating Katie and they have both been very happy!'

At least that's what they've told Freya... They certainly seem happy together.

And besides, she totally trusts Cyn. And Katie. The three girls have been best friends for their entire lives. Almost two decades.

And, of course, she trusts Alex. They've been dating for a while and she thinks that she knows him well enough.

Maybe not as well as she knows Cyn and Katie, but well enough.

Right?

But how well can you really know someone?

Freya pondered that question for a few minutes and then decided that she does not, in fact, know the answer to that question.

Does anyone?

'Whoever said that dreams had anything to do with reality anyway?' she asked herself. 'I mean, they have to have some basis in reality, obviously, but how much basis? How much of a dream is just random, made-up junk? Filler material? Twenty percent? Half? Most of it?'

Pulling her thumb out of her mouth and rolling onto her back, Freya decided that the dream -- both dreams, actually -- were just a product of her not having seen her two best friends very much lately.

"Ahh," she sighed out loud at the dark ceiling. "It's probably my own fault." She had been spending a lot of time with Alex.

So, maybe...

"Oh, I don't know..." she said to the empty room.

Were the weird dreams simply the result of some guilt over spending time with her boyfriend at the expense of time with her two best friends and nothing more?

And almost as an afterthought, she realized that the dreams, while definitely strange, had left her very horny.

Freya could feel the dampness between her legs and the more she thought about it, the more her pussy tingled. At this point, she would not be able to fall back to sleep anyway, she thinks as one hand cupped her breast and the other slid down to gently touch her dripping pussy.

After waking from those two very strange, but very erotic, dreams, Freya realized that she was very turned on. And that she needed to do something about it or she would have trouble just trying to get through the day.

Her left hand began teasing one of her nipples while her right hand reached down between her spread legs and she plunged two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She could feel how hot she was and vividly remembered the sensation of Alex's dick deep in her ass.

Deeper than it could ever go.

But that was the magic of dreams.

Anything was possible.

Freya curled her fingers in and up reaching for her G-spot while focusing on remembering the sensation of having a huge cock drilled up her ass. For a second, she wished that she had her vibrator and considered getting out of bed to grab it, but quickly dismissed that idea. Her fingers were doing just fine. In fact, when her fingertips first had touched the top of her slit a few short minutes ago, she was already halfway there.

As she felt her orgasm building, she let go of her nipple and brought that hand down to rub her clit. She pulled the top of her pussy lips up with her first and third fingers and rubbed tiny circles around her clit with her middle finger. Pulling up a little more forcefully, she felt that little twinge of pain that somehow actually enhanced her clitoral stimulation. She angled her hips upwards to allow her other hand to push into herself even further.