Freya Dreams of Eating Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" Alex asked.

Freya coughed and took in another ragged, hitching breath. "Did you like it?"

"It felt unbelievable," he raved. "But are you alright?"

"Just a little hard to breathe with your dick down my throat." Freya was amazed at how far Alex's dick had been down her throat. She didn't think it was even possible to ram something that far down. But she wanted more.

She looked up at him grinning like a lunatic. "How much time do we have?"

Alex looked at his alarm clock and told her, "Half-hour, easy. Probably closer to forty-five minutes or even an hour."

Freya reached a hand out and gave his cock a little tug. "Come here."

Alex eagerly stepped forward and Freya grasped the shaft of his dick and started to very sensually lick all around the head of it. She made overly exaggerated moaning sounds. To Alex, she sounded like a terrible porn actress, but his body certainly didn't seem to mind. He had started to fade to half-mast, but was quickly rising to meet Freya's oral -- and aural -- onslaught.

When his erection met with Freya's satisfaction, she licked her lips then wiped her mouth with the back of her other hand and stood up. Still holding him by the dick, she motioned for him to sit on the edge of the bed where she had just been sitting. She let go of him and took one of his hands and placed it on his cock.

"Don't let this go down," she instructed him. He gave her a single, quick nod and immediately started to slowly jack himself. "Good," she said.

She pulled his pants down just a little more to give her full access to his cock and asked him, "Are you ready?"

He nodded vigorously. Alex wasn't sure what he should be ready for, but he was ready!

He was damn ready!

Freya turned her back to him and using both hands, hiked her long skirt up onto both hips exposing the most perfect ass that Alex had ever seen. She positioned a leg on either side of his legs and took a couple of sliding shuffles backwards towards him and his eager cock. Delicately -- almost daintily -- she lowered herself onto him. She was so hot and wet that he simply slid right up into her. All the way to the hilt.

They both let out quiet moans and took a moment to enjoy the exquisite feel of his cock deep in her pussy.

Freya held her skirt up around her waist and started to slowly gyrate her ass on Alex's lap. Alex put his hands on her hips and, although she certainly didn't need any help, gently guided her back and forth on his cock. Now that she had some cum in her stomach, she could relax and enjoy a nice fuck. They had the house to themselves for at least another half hour, so there was no real rush and Freya was determined to make it last.

As much as she enjoyed an orgasm, what she really loved was the feel of his cock inside her. Filling her up. Making her feel complete.

Well, that wasn't quite true.

What she really loved was the entire process.

First, the initial entrance of his dick into her. After the almost excruciating desire for cock overtakes her -- until she is standing on the unbearable edge of sanity just begging for relief -- only then does she finally allow her need to be fulfilled. She loved that intense feeling of anticipation and the knowledge that his cockhead will bring an end to her cravings. That it will finally bring relief.

And then it does.

That fleeting, yet extraordinary feeling of serenity she gets when something first pushes inside her. The comfort of having her aching hunger appeased. The satisfied feeling of having a need fulfilled. The calm before the wonderful storm to come.

Then the agonizing feeling of that pleasure slipping away as his cock slides out of her, bearable only by the fact that she knows this emptiness will only be temporary.

The sorrow only heightens the joy.

It's the darkness that makes the light all the more glorious.

And eventually, if everything goes just right, her mind completely shuts down and she fully surrenders to her carnal desires. After standing at the edge of reality, staring out at the eternity beyond, she is finally pushed into the abyss of passion. Gorging herself on raw emotion. Hurtling towards the only possible outcome.

An orgasm.

But that's still a ways away.

Right now, she is at the stage where she has backed away from the edge and is just enjoying the view. She hasn't yet surrendered to the numbing void. She is still aware and present. Right now, she is just enjoying the lovely feeling of a cock inside her.

Freya looked down at her legs spread apart over Alex's lap. She placed one hand on her bare lower abdomen and imagined where his dick was in her. She could almost feel it grinding against her belly. Her fingers slowly stroked the velvety skin just above her sparse pubic hair. She marveled at the fact that her lover was inside of her. She wondered if she could feel it from the outside.

She gently pressed her fingertips into her lower belly, but felt nothing. Pressing in a little more, she thought that she could feel his cock pushing in and out of her, but she wasn't sure. Freya placed her hands on Alex's knees and scooted her ass back a tiny bit. This, of course, helped push Alex a little further in and she moaned.

Freya's little scoot had another, unintentional effect. From Alex's point of view, when she raised and rotated her hips, her asshole came into clear view. His eyes widened and his cock jumped at the sight. Knowing that Freya enjoyed a little anal play, he reached for it, but she pushed her hips back down on his lap before he had a chance to even touch it. He replaced his hand on her right hip content with the situation as it was.

Actually, he wasn't.

His hands had been glued to her flared hips and his eyes had been glued to the twin orbs of her ass cheeks, but he now let them both roam up her body. As his hands glided over the gentle curve of her waist, bare between her bunched up skirt and the tiny shirt that she had on, his eyes were drawn to the waves of red hair cascading down her back.

Freya always called her hair color "annoyingly auburn" and constantly complained about it, fluctuating between "it's too brown" and "it's too red," and "it's not straight enough" and "it's not curly enough." Alex just thought it looked red... -ish. He wasn't too sure, nor did he really care.

On maybe their third date, they popped into a convenience store to grab some snacks and while Alex was picking out a bag of chips, a guy walked behind him in the aisle and said to another guy, "There's a chick getting a fountain drink that is insane!" Alex heard him, but It barely registered.

"I only saw her from the back, but long legs, great ass, and her hair is hot as hell," the first guy raved. "Go take a look. She's over there. Wait, wait! She's coming over here."

"Fuck me!" the second guy said under his breath. "She's fuckin' hot!"

At this point, Alex took notice and looked in the direction that they were looking. And, of course, here comes Freya!

"Hey, can we get barbecue flavor?" she asked Alex, pointing at one of the bags.

"Sure, hun," Alex replied and gave the two guys a smile.

That off-hand comment had embarrassed Alex a little but also pleased him a lot. And he really couldn't argue. Her hair was hot as hell.

She was hot as hell!

And ever since that day, Alex had always thought of Freya's hair color as "Hot as Hell Red." It suited her hair.

Alex took one hand and started to play with Freya's hair while she continued to slowly ride him. She made that "Mmmmm..." sound that he so loved to hear. He grabbed a fistfull of her hair and gently, but with authority, pulled her head back towards him. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "You are hot as hell! You know that?"

"I know." She winked and squirmed a little on his cock.

With her back arched, she laid against his chest and resumed slowly gyrating her hips on his lap. In this new angled position, he was pressing against something different inside of her and it felt amazing. She closed her eyes and focused on his dick in her belly.

Alex let go of her hair and reached his hands around her cupping each breast through her shirt. Freya leaned forward and reached behind her to unhook the bra. She slipped it off and recovered the one boob that had, in the process, popped out of the bottom of her shirt and leaned back against him. She enjoyed the feel of the fabric against her erect nipples as Alex began to play with them again.

Freya refocused on his cock pushing inside her. Leaning back like that, it wasn't in as deeply, and felt different, but felt really good. She could feel him pressing against the outer wall of her lower abdomen. Rubbing someplace new inside her.

She wrapped one hand around the back of Alex's head to steady herself and reached her other hand down to her pussy. As she started to rub her clit, she felt her freshly trimmed pubic hair under the palm of her hand. It felt a little prickly, but it also felt good. It felt sexy and a little naughty. And Alex loved it! Freya had to hand it to Cyn, for a lesbian, she really had a handle on what turned guys on!

As Alex was pinching and flicking her sensitive nipples, she continued rubbing her clit gradually increasing her tempo. At one point, she rubbed in just the right way, rocked her hips back just so, and Alex pushed at the exact same time...

And she could feel his dick in her belly!

She felt him push against her hand!

Freya pressed her hand to her abdomen and rocked back and felt it again!

But this time, she felt something else.

Alex's cock was now pushing directly against her G-spot!

She could actually use her hand on her belly to push her insides against his dick in her!

Her clit completely forgotten, she started to time the rocking of her hips with the upward thrusting of Alex's cock and the pushing in of her lower belly. It was heavenly. After about a minute of this, Freya was rocketed straight into her "mind shut down" phase of sex.

Her mind went blank.

She had something inside of her and now she just needed to cum. Lost in her desire, her finger, almost with a mind of its own, remembered her forgotten clit and started to frantically flick it from side to side.

Freya's finger accomplished three flicks and she came.

Hard.

Alex's arms were still around her when she lurched forward pulling Alex's head and upper body with her and ground her hips on his cock. Consumed with passion, she started to scream. Alex panicked and clamped a hand over her mouth and an arm around her torso. Freya continued her muffled screaming and writhed in his arms, but he held her securely.

Then, almost as quickly as she came, it was over. Freya became a limp doll slumped on Alex's lap, held up by his strong arms. He removed the hand from her mouth and she gasped for air.

"You okay?" Alex asked her.

She nodded, still breathing heavily.

"That was a big one," she finally said. "Wow."

She leaned back and turned her head towards him and they kissed. As Alex raised a hand to her breast, she moaned into his mouth. He could feel her smile against his lips.

"Oh, I love you, Alex."

"I love you, too," and he gave her a quick peck on the side of her chin.

With his dick still wedged in her, she bent forward again and placed her hands back on his knees. She slowly arched her back pushing him deeper into her. And once again, her ass curved backwards and Alex was staring down at her asshole. But this time, he didn't hesitate.

He ran a hand down the smooth arc of one ass cheek and then brushed a finger up along the crack of her ass.

"Ohhh...!" Freya exhaled, arching her back even more.

Alex traced tiny circles around her puckered hole and watched in awe as it pulsed against his touch in time with her pussy clenching his cock. He delicately pressed his finger tip in the center and Freya moaned again. It took all of his focus to not blow his load right then.

"Push your finger in," she told him in a breathless voice husky with intense desire.

He pushed gently against her.

"A little harder," she said.

He pressed a little more firmly, but still nothing.

Alex told her, "I think we need some lube." Then immediately realized they had plenty of lube. He was covered in it! With a hand on her lower back, he urged her a little more forward and watched as his cock slowly emerged from inside her until just the head was still encased in her hot flesh.

He rubbed his thumb against her outer folds and against his dick until it was glistening with their combined juices, then carefully pressed it against her asshole. He watched as it pushed in, resisting the pressure, and then suddenly began to open.

Freya was lying along the length of his thighs, her hands grasping his ankles for support. She felt him press against her and she concentrated on simultaneously clenching her abdominal muscles and relaxing her sphincter. To her, it felt almost like she was trying to push his thumb out, when abruptly she felt herself open and his thumb was inside her.

She almost fell off his lap when it happened, but caught herself.

Alex's thumb was in her ass up to the first knuckle. He could feel her pussy spasming against the head of his cock while her asshole gripped his thumb.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Yes. Yes. Hold on a second. Let me get used to it."

They both held this position for what felt like forever, then Freya placed her hands back on his thighs and gradually started to right herself. As she moved her upper body and tilted her hips, Alex's cock and thumb both slid further into her. He had to rotate the position of his hand as she pushed down on him and she groaned louder.

"Shh. The door's locked, but if they come home, they'll hear you," Alex reminded her.

Freya was now sitting upright on Alex's lap. Or rather, as best she could with a dick and a thumb crammed into her. She started to rock back and forth with a quiet grunt every time she pushed back.

Between feeling her pussy around his cock, the sight of her tight asshole clamped on his thumb, and her animal grunts, this was stimulation overload for Alex. He had been trying his best to not cum, but at this instant, he finally lost the battle.

Freya pushed back and heard him emit a very subdued growl and she immediately felt his cock bursting inside her. She felt it hammering against her G-spot and this pushed her into another orgasm. They both hunched against each other for a few delicious moments when they heard Alex's mom calling up the stairs.

"Alex? We're home!"

Alarmed, Alex muttered, "Oh, shit!"

But this is where Freya's meticulous planning came to the rescue.

She quickly stood up and Alex's cock and thumb popped right out of her. The long, flowing skirt that was still bunched around her waist, fell gracefully down her legs, and in seconds, she looked like she had just walked in -- save for no bra.

Freya motioned for Alex to put his dick back into his pants and as he began fumbling with his still-hard, but quickly wilting, erection, she walked to the bedroom door and opened it.

Even more panicked, Alex whispered, "What are you doing?"

"We're up here, Mrs. Prossa!" she cheerfully called down to her. Standing in the doorway, she continued, "Did you have a nice time visiting with your mom?"

"Oh, hello, Freya. I didn't know you were here," Mrs. Prossa answered. "We had a lovely time."

"Glad to hear that. We'll be right down," Freya said as she turned and closed the door.

Alex had his pants zipped back up and was standing by the bed staring at his girlfriend in horror.

Freya smiled sweetly. "See? Everything's fine. Now, go wash that nasty thumb of yours and let's go downstairs so I can say hello to your parents."

As she started to put her bra back on under her shirt, she added, "And I'm starving!"

Alex looked at her stupefied. "That was astounding! You're... You're a genius. You're like an evil, sex genius."

She tapped the tip of his nose with her finger. "It's all in the planning, my dear. Now, go wash up. And after all that work, you need to feed me."

"Aye, aye, captain!" Alex shook his head in amazement as he walked to the bathroom while Freya started down the stairs.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

I'm new here on Literotica (this is my eighth story submission) and I would REALLY appreciate stars and comments.

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey