Freya's Nervous Breakdown

Story Info
Freya's sexual desires are quickly spinning out of control.
5.4k words
4.67
3.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the third story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of this series, check out: I Will Love You Forever

If you'd like to begin with the first series, click here: The First Blowjob

Enjoy!

Love, Frey

My Stories

๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’–

"Good morning," Freya said around a mouthful of dick when she felt her husband stirring.

"Humm..." Alex grunted by way of a reply as Freya refocused her attention on his morning blowjob. Now that she wasn't concerned about waking him, she started bobbing her head faster and running her fingernails across the sensitive skin of his scrotum. In response, he spread his legs a little. Freya was very tempted to let a finger roam a bit more south, but she wasn't sure he would be amenable to that. He certainly had no issues shoving things into her ass, but his own ass? That was something that had never been explored.

Yet, at least.

By the time he was fully awake, he was on the very edge of an orgasm. The position that Freya was in made it pretty much impossible for her to deepthroat him, but that was fine with her. She actually wanted to taste him this time rather than having it all just pour straight into her stomach.

As she felt his body tense up, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and squeezed the head of his cock with her lips. He exploded into her and her mouth was filled with morning cum. She rolled her tongue around him while the last few spurts came out, then swallowed. Freya always loved how it felt going down her throat. It was so warm and soothing.

She tucked his dick back into his underwear and slithered up his body to give him a big, sloppy, cum-tinged kiss.

"Mmmm," Alex said after. "You are amazing. I love these morning blows."

"Well, that's just one of the many benefits of being married to me."

"And I count my blessings every single day."

"You better!" Freya started to get out of bed. "I'm going to make you breakfast while you take a shower."

"You're the best!"

"I know," Freya replied as she was leaving the room in just her nightshirt. "Now, hurry up."

After Alex had left, Freya cleaned up the kitchen, then went to the bedroom to get dressed. As she sat on the edge of the bed, she paused for a minute thinking about sucking Alex's cock. As she did, a hand reached up and slowly started to stroke her right nipple through the thin material of her nightshirt. She could feel her pussy tingle, so she reached her other hand into the waistband of her shorts and started to rub her clit.

She fell back onto the bed and started furiously masturbating and pinching her nipples. Within a minute, she was cumming. Even though there was no one home, she clamped a hand over her mouth as she screamed. As if it were her little secret and she didn't want anyone to know. Alex knew she masturbated, so that wasn't really a secret.

What came next was, though.

Freya rolled onto her side and curled up into a ball and cried. She sobbed until there were no tears left.

She didn't know why she had started crying after masturbating and that frightened her. It had started about two months before the wedding but she just chalked it up to stress. Then the crying became more frequent. After the wedding, when she should have been at her happiest, the masturbating and crying cycle really took off.

Ever since she had discovered that she could bring herself to orgasm, it had been a wonderful, fulfilling way to satisfy her sexual desires once or twice a week. But in the last few months, she had been doing it daily -- sometimes multiple times in a day -- and rather than being a lovely, personal, sensual experience, it had become mechanical. She masturbated, had an orgasm, then continued with her day until she needed to masturbate again.

Freya and Alex had a great sex life. They were young and newly married. They fucked at least five times a week. And a few blowjobs on top of that. Yet, currently, Freya was bringing herself to orgasm way more than she thought necessary, but she couldn't seem to stop. "The Need" just kept washing over her and she didn't know what to do about it or how to stop it from happening.

Sex, with or without her husband, was the only thing that temporarily calmed her down. Unfortunately, sex, with or without her husband, was becoming less and less effective at quelling her insatiable appetite.

Although the need for almost constant sexual activity and then the completely irrational sobbing afterwards scared her, she did what she always did after wiping her tears away. She sat up, finished getting dressed, put on a smile, and continued with her day. And her day, today, consisted of lunch with her mom.

Freya was making a Shrimp Louie Salad when she heard the doorbell ring. "Come in, mom," she said as she opened the door and gave her mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Come on into the kitchen. Lunch is almost ready."

They enjoyed the salad and chatted about nothing in particular -- just mother-daughter catching-up. Although, at one point, Freya's mom commented that Freya looked tired. Even with the increasingly grave concerns that Freya had, telling your mom that you're worried you play with yourself way too much just wasn't something she was prepared to discuss, so she just brushed it off that she was busy with finals at school.

One thing that they did discuss was Auggie. Auggie was Freya's childhood dog. Everyone thought she was named because young Freya couldn't properly pronounce the word "doggy," but she was named after the month that the Gersemis got her -- in August when Freya was three. Incidentally, even as a young child, Freya had no trouble speaking clearly and could easily say "doggy." It was a cute story, nonetheless, even if untrue.

This reminiscing got adult Freya thinking. Maybe a dog around the house would help occupy her mind a little and by the time she was giving her mom a goodbye hug, she had decided that she and Alex needed a dog. But there was one thing that she needed to do first.

After her mom left, Freya went into the bathroom and quickly masturbated, just so she could clear her mind. She washed her hands, checked her hair and makeup, then went upstairs to see if Katie wanted to take a ride to the local animal shelter.

When Katie opened the door, Freya was, once again, struck by her unassuming beauty. Katie was always the "cute one" out of the three girls. Freya was the "hot one" -- and with red hair, almost flawless skin, and curvy but trim figure she easily stood out everywhere she went. Cyn was the "over-the-top girl" who everyone loved. Whether they wanted to or not! Cyn was so overpowering that you just gave in and loved her. And she had an almost oppressive sexual aura about her that more than made up for what some people saw as "fat," but that she viewed as "loveably squishy."

Flanked on either side by Freya and Cyn, Katie practically disappeared. And this was fine with her. She was naturally quiet and could be painfully shy. But looking at her, Freya was captivated by her almost hidden allure. Katie possessed a beauty that one rarely noticed until they did notice. And when they did, most people often wondered how they had missed it in the first place.

"I would never pass up an opportunity to visit the animal shelter," Katie told her, and much to Freya's dismay, added, "Let me just put on a sports bra before we go."

Freya had noticed the outlines of Katie's constantly erect nipples and piercings under her T-shirt and had felt the tingling in her crotch already starting up. Covering her tits up was probably for the best after all, Freya felt. She had some very real concerns about being alone with Katie already. What would happen if she finally lost her struggle to suppress her sexual desires and she wasn't able to control herself?

That was something that Freya did not want to find out. And certainly not with her best friend.

Katie came back two minutes later -- still as pretty as ever -- and, thankfully for Freya's tattered sanity, she had her nipples covered. "Let's go!" Katie said.

At the shelter, the girls were overwhelmed by the amount of dogs and cats waiting to be adopted into a loving home. There were even a few other animals like a large parrot that constantly screeched "what'cha doin'?" at them. Of course, Freya was equally overwhelmed by Katie. Every time she bent over to pat a dog or a cat, Freya's eyes were glued to Katie's ass. It was so small, but perfectly shaped in her cutoff jean shorts. Freya just wished the shorts were cut even shorter -- but that wasn't Katie's style. And to Freya, it actually made Katie seem all the sexier.

The way that Katie's giggles poured out of her when a dog licked her sent shivers of desire up and down Freya's spine. She wished it was her licking her best friend's face. And licking more than just her face. There was a twinkle in Katie's eyes as she played with the various dogs that was simply enchanting. Freya needed immediate relief and frantically looked around for a restroom, but couldn't find one.

"Excuse me," she asked the woman at the front desk, "Is there a restroom I could use?"

"Sure, it's in the back," was the reply and the woman opened the locked gate for Freya. "This way."

She guided Freya to the employee bathroom and Freya rushed inside with images of the woman's swaying hips and long legs in her mind's eye. Thankfully, the restroom was clean -- nothing like a gas station restroom -- but that really wouldn't have mattered to Freya in the state that she was in. She locked the door and immediately shoved a hand down her shorts and started rubbing herself. Thinking about Katie, it was less than two minutes before she brought herself to an explosive orgasm that buckled her legs. She had to grab the handicapped handrail for support or she would have surely dropped to her knees onto the tile floor

Freya quickly washed her hands while working her jaw that was sore from clenching to keep herself quiet. She splashed some water on her face then wiped her hands and face with a paper towel and went back out to the main adoption area.

"This is the one!" Katie squealed, when she saw Freya. She was holding a tiny brown and tan dog in her arms. "It's a Yorkshire Terrier -- hypoallergenic because I know Alex's mom is allergic -- and he's adorable." Katie beamed at Freya while she continued to cuddle the squirming fuzzball against her chest.

Having satiated "The Need" -- for now, at least -- Freya was able to focus on the dog instead of Katie and she agreed that the dog was adorable. She spoke with the woman at the front desk, and they were escorted into a private room to get to know the dog a little.

After about fifteen minutes, the woman came back in. "So, how's that little guy?"

"Perfect," the two girls said simultaneously.

"I'd like to adopt him," Freya told her.

"Great! Let's get the paperwork." All three girls walked to the desk with Freya's new buddy.

The dog stayed in Katie's arms while Freya drove to a pet store to get various dog supplies, then they drove home.

"Alex is going to be so surprised!" Katie exclaimed.

"He sure is!" Freya answered with a smile. "He's always wanted a dog."

By the time they got home, unloaded the car, and got everything situated, it was almost time for Alex to be getting out of work.

"Let me help you make dinner, Freya," Katie offered.

"Oh, that would be great. Thank you!"

"But I do have an ulterior motive..." Katie gave Freya a sly smile. "I want to be here when Alex gets home and sees this little guy. I want to see the look on his face."

Freya had an ulterior motive of her own. She wanted to continue to ogle her oblivious best friend which she did while Katie helped but mostly just played with the new dog. Katie was able to tear herself away from the dog to set the table at one point, so that was helpful.

"So, what are you going to name him?" Katie asked from where she was sitting cross legged on the floor playing fetch with the excited pup.

"That'll be up to Alex," Freya replied as she looked at Katie and began to contemplate another quick trip to the bathroom to masturbate. "It's his dog." Freya looked at the clock and knew that Alex would be home any minute and didn't want to miss seeing him meet the new addition to the household, so she decided that she would be able to wait to masturbate until he got home and Katie went back upstairs.

She may even have Alex fuck her or eat her out or even just finger her.

And maybe Katie didn't have to go back upstairs quite so quickly.

Knowing that Alex had a bit of a crush on Katie, Freya had fantasized a few times about Katie joining them. Unfortunately, she knew that Katie was much too in love with Cyn to ever even consider anything like that. Besides, Freya was married and would never want to hurt Alex by having sex outside of their marriage -- although... If Alex were involved, then it's not really 'ouside of their marriage,' is it? But Katie was her best friend. She could ask for a ride to the mall or for some life advice or to borrow clothes, but to ask her to join in having sex with her and her newly wedded husband? That was just too ridiculous. Yet, "The Need" inside Freya kept churning these thoughts out and her resistance was wearing dangerously thin.

Just then her daydream was interrupted by the sound of a car door closing in the driveway.

"Alex is home!" Katie cried as she scooped the small dog up into her arms once again. "He's going to be so surprised!"

Freya looked at her friend. "I think you're more excited about this than I am!" Katie just beamed back at her, then they both looked to the door as it opened.

"Hey, Frey. Katie." Alex closed the door and turned back around to face the girls. It took a moment to realize that Katie was holding a tiny dog. "You got a dog?" He asked Katie.

Before Freya could say anything, Katie blurted out, "No! You got a dog!"

Freya gave Alex a hug and a kiss and said, "I hope you don't mind. I got you a dog today."

Looking at the dog, Alex blinked. "I'm surprised, but 'mind?' Look at how cute it is! How could I mind?" Reluctantly, Katie handed him the dog. It looked up at him with bright, inquisitive eyes and almost seemed to be smiling at Alex.

"I know that you always wanted a dog, but could never have one because of your mom's allergies," Freya explained. "He's a Yorkshire Terrier and they are a very hypoallergenic breed, so your mom can still visit and it shouldn't bother her allergies too much. And he doesn't shed." She looked at Alex expectantly and repeated, "I hope you don't mind."

"No way! He's awesome!"

Relieved, Freya continued, "He doesn't have a name -- he was a stray at the animal shelter -- so you can name him. And they told me that he was already house trained. They weren't sure how old he was, but thought maybe two or three."

Alex looked at Katie who had been watching with tears forming in her eyes, then he looked back at Freya. "You just randomly decided to get a dog?"

"Yeah," Freya said sheepishly. "I just wanted to get you a gift."

"Well, thank you so much. I love him."

"You guys are just the cutest couple," Katie finally spoke up as her tears started to roll down her cheeks. "You guys really are." She wiped her eyes. "I have to get back upstairs. Cynthia's going to be home soon and she's taking me out to dinner. That French place she likes so much."

"Okay. Thanks for spending the afternoon with me and for helping to pick out this cutie." Freya could feel her breasts pressing against Katie's as she gave her a hug that was much too brief for Freya's liking as Katie tore herself away to say goodbye to the new dog and then hurried upstairs to get ready for dinner.

"I still can't believe that you got me a dog," Alex said for about the seventh time. "I'm naming him Rio."

"Rio?"

"When I was growing up, I always wanted a dog and if I ever got one, I was going to name it Rio," Alex explained. "Thank you again, Freya."

She gave him a peck on the cheek. "You do so much for me."

"Here," Alex handed Rio to Freya. "I'll be right back."

Freya watched him trot down the hallway towards their bedroom wondering what he was up to. A couple of minutes later, he reappeared with a small box in his hand.

"I was saving this for Valentine's Day, but I want you to know how much you're appreciated by me." Alex took the dog back and gave the box to Freya.

Freya looked at the black velvet box in her hand. It was tied with a dainty red bow. She looked up at Alex. Her hesitation was spurned by feelings of guilt at her runaway sexual fantasies that had increasingly not included her husband. She felt that didn't deserve a gift.

Eagerly, he told her, "Open it."

She bit her lower lip to suppress a frown and untied the silk bow. When she opened up the box, she gasped. Inside, laying on the white satin interior, was an absolutely beautiful red ruby pendant cut into the shape of a heart. Freya started to cry. Luckily, Alex would never guess that her tears were ones of anguish and guilt. She looked up at him and he smiled at her.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

All she could do was nod and smile weakly.

The pendant truly was gorgeous and Freya really did love it, but that was hard for her to see through her current shame. Eventually, she would love it even more for what it would come to symbolize to her. For better or for worse, it would mark the ending of the old, anguished Freya and the beginning of the new, truly sexually free Freya.

Alex put Rio down and gave Freya a hug and a deep kiss. Despite the turmoil of her current emotions, Freya could feel her nipples harden and the tingling in her lower belly begin and when Alex reached a strong hand down to squeeze her ass and firmly press her body against his, she knew that dinner was going to have to wait.

After their kiss, she started to suck on the side of his neck, then whispered, "I'll be right back."

Now it was Alex's turn to watch as she trotted out of the kitchen towards the bedroom.

"What is she up to, Rio?" He looked down at his new dog who looked back up at him and cocked his head to one side.

It seemed like mere moments later, Freya came back into the kitchen, completely naked, hips swaying and tits bouncing. She handed Alex the box and told him to put it on her. "I want you to really get a good look at the pendant on me," she said as she turned around and pulled her hair up. Alex looked at the slim taper of her neck and temporarily forgot to breathe. He would be forever in awe that she had such power over him.

As he began breathing again, he fumbled for the latch on the gold chain and was somehow able to put the necklace around her neck and secure it behind her. It didn't help that Freya's hand not holding her hair out of the way was busy rubbing the front of his pants.

Freya let her hair cascade down onto her shoulders, took two small steps away from Alex, and then turned to face him. She crossed her ankles causing her hips to flare out even more and clasped her hands behind her back pushing her firm breasts up and out towards her captivated husband. He stared at the deep crimson heart nestled between her tits. It glinted in the evening sunlight with every heavy breath she took.

She lightly shook her shoulders causing the pendant and her boobs to shimmy ever so slightly. "Does it look good on me?"

12