Freya's Nervous Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slack-jawed, Alex nodded.

Then she coyly asked him, "Would you like to fuck me before dinner?"

Now both slack-jawed and wide-eyed, Alex was able to croak out a meager "yes."

Freya gave him her most sultry look and reached a hand towards him and that's exactly the moment that Rio peed on the floor.

"Oh, Rio!" Alex shouted. "No!" He quickly scooped the still peeing dog up and ran for the front door while Freya watched with an exasperated look on her face.

"I'll get a towel," she sighed, then mumbled to herself, "Well, isn't he just a killjoy."

While Alex and Rio were outside, she threw on a robe and grabbed a couple of bath towels to wipe up the urine. She put the wet towels into the washing machine and went to wash her hands. As she was washing them, she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She frowned at the dark circles under her eyes. The stress of her confusing sexual situation was clearly getting to her.

She leaned forward to have a closer look just as the washing machine that had been filling on the other side of the wall kicked into the wash cycle. She froze as she felt the vibrations traveling through the wall, through the vanity cabinet below the sink, and right into her pussy that was pressed against the cabinet. She ran back into the laundry room, hit the pause button on the washer, and stood staring at the machine.

"I'm going to put Rio into his crate," she heard Alex call out to her.

Distractedly, she answered, "Okay!"

Alex walked into the laundry room. "I'm so sorry about that, honey. He's new and we'll just have to be a little patient with --"

"Hey," Freya faced Alex, "I have an idea." And before Alex could even respond, she was unbuttoning his pants and pulling them, along with his underwear, down to expose his now mostly-flaccid cock. She grabbed it and sucked on his head for a few moments until she could feel it beginning to grow in her grasp.

"Sit up on the washing machine," she instructed.

"Sit on the washer? Naked?"

"Hold on. Let me grab a couple of towels." Freya ran out of the room and was back in an instant with two large, folded beach towels. She laid them across the top of the washing machine and patted them. "Get your ass up here."

Alex, the good husband that he was, did as he was told. Although he had no idea what his wife was up to, he knew that it would be fun. His erection was swinging excitedly back and forth as he climbed onto the appliance.

Freya shucked her robe and held out a hand. "Help me get up there." As she was climbing aboard, she commented, "This is just what we need. For me to slip and break my neck while we're trying to have sex on top of a major home appliance! That would be tough to explain at the hospital!"

After a bit of awkward maneuvering, Freya was soon kneeling across Alex's lap, and with a little more, but slightly less awkward maneuvering, she had his dick inside her. They both sat there for a few minutes kissing and exploring each others' bodies with their hands waiting for that moment when they could feel that all moving parts were properly lubed and ready for action. When that moment hit, Freya leaned past Alex and pushed the start button on the machine and it burst back to life.

Freya clung to Alex and moaned as the wild vibrations tore through their bodies. Alex struggled to keep them both upright while he could feel the cum quickly building inside him. Holding her with one arm and holding the corner of the washing machine with the other, he was pushed into orgasm when Freya hunched her hips and moaned, "Ooh-h-h, Alllle-e-e-exxx!" into his ear.

And as was usually the case, pulsing cum into Freya's pussy triggered her own orgasm. She dug her fingernails into his back as she screamed with her mouth pressed to his shoulder. He could feel her palpitating around his cock while the washer continued its frantic dance underneath them.

Finally, Freya leaned over and pressed pause. She looked at Alex and he looked at her. There was no need for words between them, so they simply kissed, long and hard.

"That was astounding," Freya commented as she carefully climbed off of Alex and the washing machine.

"Yeah," Alex agreed as he hopped down.

"Well, I may as well toss these in, too," Freya said, opening the washer and tossing the beach towels in. "Great multitasking. We were having sex and doing chores at the same time."

Alex pulled his pants up and chuckled. He grabbed her shoulders and told her, "Freya, you are simply amazing."

She smiled knowingly then asked him, "You ready for dinner?"

"Sure."

After dinner, they took Rio out for a walk, then all three snuggled on the couch to watch TV, but with Freya sleeping so poorly at night, Alex working long hours, and Rio's exciting day of moving into his new home, they were all asleep within minutes.

Eventually, Alex woke and nudged Freya awake. "Hey, I'm going to take Rio out and then put him to bed. You head in. I'll be right there." Freya was already asleep when Alex came into the bedroom.

But her sleep would be a fitful one.

She dreamt that she was at the supermarket looking for a loaf of Italian bread, but couldn't find any. She rang the buzzer for the bakery department and a middle-aged man came out of the back room and asked if he could help her.

Freya looked at him. He was tall and fit with short cropped hair, dark green eyes, and a smile that exuded danger. She smiled back at him and asked for a loaf of Italian bread. He told her that what she needed was in the back and she followed him through the bakery prep area into a back room. As soon as she walked through the door, it slammed behind her.

She jumped, but the baker held her tightly in his arms. He picked her up and laid her down on the cold, stainless steel table. She was already pulling her shirt off as the man started pulling her skirt down. He pressed his nose into the front of her panty-clad crotch and sucked in a lungful of her scent. Freya was unhooking her bra as he tore her thong down her legs.

The man pushed his thick tongue into her while she feverishly rubbed her clit with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other. He tilted his head to one side and bit one of Freya's pussy lips. She screamed in surprise, then screamed even louder as he continued to roughly gnaw on it and she came.

After her orgasm, Freya opened her eyes and watched as the man stood up, wiped his mouth, then pulled the biggest cock she could ever imagine out of his pants. Freya swooned in anticipation, and quickly pulled her knees up and out, spreading herself as wide as she could for him. Begging him to violate her.

In one swift motion, and with another one of his dangerous smiles, the man pulled Freya's ass to the edge of the table and forced himself into her. Freya screamed as she felt his massive cock tear into her, but it was not a scream of pain. It was one of pure ecstasy. She lost count of how many times she came as he pounded into her. Completely spent, she was only able to lay there and when he finally finished, she could feel massive amounts of his seed emptying into her belly with the overflow dripping out of her and trickling down the sweaty crack of her ass.

These feelings were so intense, that she practically blacked out.

When he pulled out of her cunt, she felt empty. As she watched him turn and walk away, she called out to him, but he ignored her. Freya was suddenly all alone and she started to cry.

She woke up, her face hot with tears, and immediately panicked.

'Oh! What have I done?' Freya thought to herself.

'How could I have done this with a stranger?'

'What if Alex finds out?'

In her horror at what she had done to her wonderful husband -- and how she had just willfully ruined their life together -- Freya didn't even realize that it was just a dream. A nightmare from which she had already awoken from. When that realization finally hit her, she felt only slightly better.

She may have woken from that nightmare, but her daily nightmare was still tormenting her.

Fantasizing about her close friends was one thing -- she had known them all her life and she already loved them both dearly. And besides, nothing could ever happen between them, so those fantasies were perfectly safe. All of those thoughts were purely fantastical. But now her sexual fantasies had crossed over into the real world. The bakery manager at the store down the street? She was having wanton desires towards everyday people, now!

It shocked her to think how easy it would be for her to start up a conversation with him one day and how easily she imagined it could progress from there. Freya knew she was attractive. If the bakery manager -- she thought his name was Gus or Guy -- wasn't interested, then someone else would be. And Alex worked a lot...

It would be so easy to find someone -- anyone -- to have sex with.

Sadly, Freya felt deep in her heart that if something didn't drastically change, she was going to cheat on her husband.

Very soon, even masturbating all day wouldn't be enough for her.

In spite of her current state of bottomless despair lying in bed next to her wonderful husband, "The Need" was, once again, raising its dark form inside of her. Freya quietly got out of bed and slipped out of the bedroom. She really didn't want to do it, but she had to.

Everything had long been out of her control.

Alone in the bathroom, Freya sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. Feeling the cold porcelain against her bottom, she quickly and quietly masturbated to a very unsatisfying orgasm. She pulled her fingers out of her vagina and put them into her mouth. She silently sobbed, disgusted with herself. She knew that she could not continue on like this.

Something had to change. And fast.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

And I absolutely LOVE seeing comments, so feel free to leave one!

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

My Stories

12