Friction

Story Info
Man and medusa become lovers.
2k words
4.15
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first heard the rumor from a friend. The cave outside of town was supposed to harbor a medusa.

"Ridiculous! Medusae were made up by the Greeks a few millennia ago. They don't actually exist."

"Then go in there and prove me wrong."

"All right, I will."

I drove over there, parked nearby, and walked the thousand feet to the cave entrance. Just on the off chance my friend wasn't hallucinating, I took a blindfold along.

The interior of the cave wasn't completely dark - there were some bioluminescent fungi on the walls and roof - but it was dim enough that I had to wait for my eyes to adjust, and then move forward slowly.

"Don't come around this bend."

The voice was female.

"And why not?"

"Looking at my face will turn you to stone."

Okay, so maybe my friend wasn't crazy after all. I slipped on the blindfold and made my way forward by feel.

A pair of strong arms scooped me up, and I was sitting on someone's lap. The voice was the same as before.

"Ah. A sensible precaution. You're not scared of me removing it and petrifying you?"

"If you wanted to do that, you wouldn't have warned me off."

"Point taken. My name is Lysandra."

"Delighted to meet you. I'm Herbert, but people call me Herb."

"And why did you decide to come here, Herb?"

"I heard rumors a medusa lived here and figured I'd check into them."

"Now you know. You may now leave."

"Hold it," I protested. "Don't you ever want company? I don't mean sexually, just... socially, I suppose."

Lysandra took a moment to answer.

"I'm not used to it. I'm used to being by myself."

That wasn't a no, and she hadn't put me down yet.

"I'll listen if you want to talk."

She shifted me in her arms so that my head was resting against what felt like her chest. After another pause, she did set me down.

"I haven't had an offer like that in centuries. Can you come back tomorrow? Put your blindfold on before you enter the cave: I'll be near the front."

"Okay, Lysandra."

"See you then, Herb. I'm behind you, so you can remove your blindfold now as long as you don't turn around."

I waved to her, without turning, and headed back out of the cave.

The next day, I returned, carrying a Tupperware container with some homemade soup, and a spoon inside to eat it with. I put the blindfold on just before entering the cave. I had gone maybe 50 feet into it when a pair of arms scooped me up.

"Good afternoon, Herb."

"Hello again, Lysandra. This is for you. I hope you like it."

"Medusae don't require sustenance. But I appreciate it anyway. Are you trying to seduce me with kindness?"

"The word you're looking for is `court', actually. Seduce implies seeking sex."

I could hear her remove the lid of the container and consume the soup.

"While we don't require sustenance, we are capable of eating. That was delicious. Thank you. What do you want to know?"

Everything. But I started with something simple.

"What can I do to make you happy when we spend time together?"

"Just be your sweet self." Lysandra shifted my position and I felt her lips brush mine.

"How long have medusae been around?"

"Longer than any other species. We were first formed when the rocks that created the planet solidified. There aren't many of us, but we've only ever lost one of our number, when that Greek asshole cut off her head a few millennia ago. We don't reproduce and aside from the one beheading, we don't die. We usually don't interact with humans - just staying out of the way suits us well."

"Doesn't sound very exciting."

"Since there were no other life forms to interact with for the first eon or so after we came into being, we kind of got used to it."

I shook my head. "I'm 31 and can't go a day without some sort of social interaction. While you..."

"You humans are wired differently. You're tribal. We're not."

We let the conversation lapse, but the silence was not unpleasant. Lysandra snuggled my body against hers for a bit, then set me down and handed me the empty container and the spoon I had put in it.

"Can I see you tomorrow?"

"No, because you would be petrified. But you may spend time with me tomorrow."

I made a habit of going every day and spending time with Lysandra. We sometimes talked, and sometimes just quietly snuggled. I would bring her small gifts once a week or so - trinkets or food. Nothing expensive, but enough to let her know I appreciated her.

After about six months, my efforts were rewarded. Lysandra, as usual, was holding me against her with me sitting on her lap.

"I know how humans are, Herb. Males never are this consistently nice to females unless they want sex. But since you were patient and haven't tried to force the issue, eventually you earned my trust."

She shifted my body, and I felt her bare breasts against my face.

"You may kiss and suckle them."

I put my hands up and felt them. They were definitely good-sized, and fairly firm. Then I nuzzled my way around until I found her cleavage, and began kissing through it. Lysandra made noises which I interpreted as pleasurable.

I slowly traced my tongue through her cleavage, then cupped her orbs and found my way to a nipple. I slipped it between my lips and began to suckle gently.

"You're good at that."

I slid my tongue over her nipple and flickered across it. She held me more firmly against her. I opened my mouth wider and began suckling in earnest.

"Mmmmmm."

I felt around for her other nipple, located it, and gently rolled it between my fingertips. Lysandra seemed to shiver. I switched the position of my mouth and my hand, and her arms secured my head in place.

"I'd forgotten how good this feels."

If you think that's good, I thought, wait until my tongue is between your legs. I kept suckling softly, switching back and forth between her breasts every so often. Finally, she lifted my head away from her chest.

"That's enough for today, sweetie. Tomorrow we'll do more."

I reached up, located her face, and adjusted myself so I could kiss her lips.

"Okay, hon. I look forward to it."

When I returned the next day, she scooped me up, kissed me deeply, then sat me on her lap.

"I believe the expression you humans use for mutual oral pleasure is a 69."

"Correct."

"Let us engage in one."

She reached down and unbuttoned my pants, then pulled them off. Then she carried me a few steps and lay down, positioning my body where it needed to be. I could just about taste her pussy, and I could feel her breath on my cock.

"Ready, Herb?"

"Yes, Lysandra."

"Proceed."

I found her slit with my tongue and licked along it. Her lips wrapped around the head of my rod. I moaned and moved my tongue faster along her labia.

"Mmmmm."

I probed with my fingertip, and located her clit. I gently brushed it, and Lysandra began juicing up. I kissed along her slit again, then slid my tongue between her folds.

She traced delicate patterns with her tongue on the head of my pecker. Then she took more of me in her mouth and sucked the tip, making my hips buck.

I kept tonguing her, with enthusiasm. Her legs wrapped around my head, securing it. I continued to gently stimulate her clit.

She began bobbing her head up and down, taking my whole length into her mouth before having just the head there. Every time she bobbed downwards, her tongue slid along the entire length of my throbbing shaft.

I worked more intensely on her, driving my tongue as deep as I could into her. Her body shivered as she tightened her legs around my face. I swirled my tongue in circles, stimulated her clit with a bit more intensity, and she flooded me with her nectar.

Feeling her climax set me off. She gulped down every drop of my cum as I blasted ropes of it into her throat. I lay still and spent beneath her, slowly recovering.

She untangled her body from mine and re-dressed me, then sat me on her lap. "Was that good?"

"Wonderful. Did I please you, Lysandra?"

"You did. Now go home and rest. Tomorrow I want your penis inside my vagina."

"Tomorrow can't get here soon enough."

It did get here, and I returned to my medusa lover. She held me tightly against her. When she kissed me, her tongue was practically down my throat.

I handed her the blanket I had been carrying. "Ah. For us to lie down on."

"Yes."

She undressed me, then after a moment, lay me down on the blanket. I could feel her naked body next to mine.

"Mmmmmm. You make a nice armful, Herb."

I kissed her, twining tongues as she ground her pussy against my cock. It wasn't long before we were ready.

"Since you are blindfolded, it would be easier if I was on top."

"Works for me."

Lysandra lay me down flat, and I felt her wet box slide onto my stiff pole. I reached my hands out and found her ass. She made a pleased sound, so I groped her ass as she began sliding up and down on my cock.

"You feel wonderful inside me, Herb."

"I'm glad."

She steadily bounced up and down on me. It was weird being able to feel her eager box but not to see her. It seemed to enhance my other senses.

"Perhaps you'd like to kiss my chest."

"I would, very much."

She must have leaned her torso forward, because I could suddenly feel her breasts resting against my face. I kissed them and then took a nipple in my mouth.

Lysandra's arms wrapped around me, holding me in place. She bounced up and down more energetically. I moved my hips in the same rhythm as she moved hers. My cock started pulsing with excitement.

"I'm looking forward to feeling you release within me."

Hearing her say that almost made me cum right then. I couldn't last much longer. Lysandra began squeezing my pole with her internal muscles, trying to milk my balls dry. I thrust up into her more powerfully.

When she climaxed, her box gripped me so tightly I had no choice. Her spasms set me off, and I shot my load deep into her. She let out a loud, lustful cry and then collapsed on top of me. We were both spent.

When we recovered, she untangled her body and dressed me. "I'd like more of that. Every day, please."

"With pleasure, Lysandra."

[20 years later]

I trudged over to Lysandra, my shoulders slumped.

"Herb? What's wrong?"

"I'm dying, Lysandra. We all are. Thanks to unfettered greed, humans can no longer survive on this planet. The environment has turned poisonous for us." I punctuated this with a cough.

"Stay with me. Forever. Don't go back out."

"How?"

"Do you know what happens when a human is petrified by a medusa?"

"No."

"Their body turns to stone. But their consciousness remains, if the medusa wills it. Most of the time we don't, but I can make you into a statue with your consciousness and your memories. And you'll never need to worry about the environment again."

"What position do you want me in?"

"Let me show you."

Lysandra stripped me, got my cock hard, and lay down on top of me, my cock buried in her box.

"This way we can have as much sex as I want. Which will be a lot."

"I'm ready. Remove the blindfold."

She slipped it off, and for a brief moment, I looked into her eyes. Then my entire body turned to stone. But... she was right. Though I couldn't move or speak, my consciousness remained.

She began bouncing up and down on my pole. "I'll spend at least 10 hours a day doing this. Not a bad fate, right, Herb?"

Not at all, I thought. I love you, Lysandra.