Friday Afternoon Fun

Story Info
Josie and Ted have the afternoon free to play.
1.2k words
4.2
8.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**~~Authors note: Based on a true story, or how we spent last Friday afternoon ;) Names have been changed to protect the less-than-innocent~~**

***

Josie reclined, nude, in bed, under the quilt, waiting for Ted to hurry up and finish his work so they could have some fun. The three years since their kiddo had been born meant that sex was a little tougher to work out, but their trysts had been more often and more fun lately, so she was excited. They had the whole afternoon to themselves thanks to daycare.

Ted walked in and shed his shirt and lounge pants quickly, sliding into bed and curling around Josie. They faced each other, tangling their limbs around each other, chatting a little. Josie nuzzled into Ted's neck, twining her legs around his strong thigh and trailing soft little kisses up and down his neck.

Ted wrapped his arms around Josie, running his hand up her bare back to her neck, pushing his thumb under her chin to draw her mouth to his. They kissed, leaning into each other, Josie grinding gently on Ted's thigh.

Ted broke off their kiss and rose up on his elbow and asked, "Want a spanking?"

"Yes please!" Josie giggled, and rolled onto her belly. She could feel Ted's powerful hands pulling at her hips, squeezing here and there along her ass, moving down to her soft, silky thighs, his favorite place. Josie arched her back, pushing her ass back toward Ted to encourage him.

Josie gasped as the first blow landed on her perked ass; never in a hurry, Ted paused between each spank at first, alternating between both cheeks to bring a little blush to Josie's skin. Josie's gasps became moans as he continued, and she lifted herself inch by inch onto her knees as the impacts fell, to get closer to the sweet, blissful pain. Head down, ass up, she reveled in the experience of her ass being reddened.

Josie was feeling the rush now, with endorphins flowing along with her juices. She was always left soaked after a good spanking, so it had become an integral part of their foreplay. Ted moved down her thighs, leaving little stinging slaps all along her soft flesh. Moving back up, he landed harder, faster spanks on her stinging ass, eventually giving rapid slaps to her pussy.

Josie knew Ted could tell how wet she was, he loved how much spanking turned her on. He slid a finger along her wet slit, tracing down to her clit, making her moan. His fingers played along her pussy lips gently, teasing her terribly. He plunged two fingers into her, making Josie push back hard onto his hand to get more of him inside her.

He removed his fingers, replacing them with his cock, while moving his thumb down to Josie's clit. He started thrusting, tortuously slowly, as Josie murmured her pleasure into the pillow. Ted picked up the pace, driving his hard cock into her with a rhythmic slap, slap, slap. He moved his hands to Josie's hips, gripping tightly as he thrust into her, grunting his pleasure.

Josie gripped the sheets, grasping for purchase so she could push back into Ted's thrusts. Not for the first time, she wished for a headboard to grab (or be tied to), but the sheets would do for now.

Ted pushed her forward, onto her belly, and settled his legs on the outside of hers.

"Ooh, my favorite!" Josie said happily, wiggling her ass as Ted positioned his slick cock between her thighs, and slid into her warm cunt. They didn't use this position often, but oh, what a treat when they did. Ted pumped his fat cock in and out while Josie arched her back up to get him deeper. The swollen head of his cock was rubbing against her g-spot, giving her shivers of pleasure as he thrust into her. Josie bucked her hips back as Ted shoved his forward, and Ted groaned from the sight of his wife moaning below him, fisting the sheets with pleasure.

Ted was tiring a bit, so he suggested an intermission. Josie was game, rolling onto her back and rubbing her clit. Ted, knowing what she liked, immediately rolled his thumbs over her nipples, sending shooting waves of pleasure down her belly and straight to Josie's clit. He pinched and pulled, toying with her nipples, teasing her terribly, deliciously.

"Put your hand around my throat?" Josie gasped, needing the muscular restraint of Ted's hand. Ted slid his left hand up from her breast to her neck, applying a gentle, but solid, pressure. The weight of his hand as a restraint, with his right hand still teasing away at her sensitive nipples, was absolute heaven.

She was close, but Ted brought her closer by easing his hand up off her neck and tracing it to her hairline. He grabbed a large fistful of hair at the roots, pushing her head to the side and laying his forearm across her face, leaving her totally at his mercy. He spread his wide hand so he could reach both her nipples, teasing one with his pinkie and rolling the other with his thumb. Her hand rubbed furiously at her clit, tipping her over the edge into an explosive orgasm.

Josie cried out, arching her back as much as she could while restrained by Ted's talented, strong hands. Waves of electricity, sensation, rolled through her. She stopped rubbing her clit, gasping with sensation, and quickly grabbed Ted's hard cock that stood to attention between her legs and guided it into her still-spasming pussy.

Ted chuckled with pleasure, loving the feeling of Josie's warm wetness enveloping him again. He leaned against her legs as she propped them up against him, grabbing Josie's hands and pulling them to her breasts. He held her hands in his, as he splayed his fingers over her soft, bouncing tits and hard, perky nipples. He eased his hands up as he slowly thrust into her, settling them firmly, but gently, against her throat.

"Sorry I'm so wet," Josie said, feeling a bit silly over the wet sounds that they could hear as Ted fucked her.

"Of course you are, you dirty slut," Ted replied, smiling and thrusting faster.

Ted wasn't one for much talking during sex, so he surprised Josie with the dirty talk. That surprise, coupled with Ted's straining cock against her sensitized g-spot and his hands around her neck, meant Josie came again hard, right away. As she came, she hitched her heels against Ted's muscular ass, pulling him into her as he thrust faster and faster, edging toward his own orgasm. She was nearly screaming with pleasure as he pounded into her.

With Josie moaning loudly, pulling his cock hard into her spasming, wet, wanting, and willing pussy, Ted was rapidly building to an explosive finish. He thrust faster and harder, groaning and gasping. Josie redoubled her efforts, maintaining a rhythm with her hips as Ted lost his a little in his orgasm. She wanted to milk the cum from his cock. Ted came hard, in three thrusts, grunting his way through his orgasm as Josie stilled, squeezing him with her pussy to extend his pleasure.

The couple rested, Ted still inside Josie, trying to catch their breath. Ted leaned over Josie as she spread her legs wide, and they kissed slowly, deeply.

After Ted rolled off Josie and stood up to go get cleaned up, Josie turned onto her side, propped up her head on her hand, and said, "Man, that was so good, I should write about it!"

Ted laughed, "You should, it was."

And so she did.