Friday Body Switch Ch. 06

Story Info
Xander and I fucked on campus.
3.1k words
4.88
3.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, all main characters in this story are works of fiction and above 18 years old. This chapter is the first chapter where Alec and Xander are going to have hot penetrative sex. I hope you guys have as much fun and horniness as I did when writing this chapter.

______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6: Sex in the Classroom

As I wake up from bed, I see Xander smiling at me. His eyes are warm, making me feel comfortable. I check my phone and realize it's already 7 PM. I've slept for an entire day!

I wanted to make food for Xander, but then I remember I only have frozen microwave meals for dinner. I didn't want to embarrass myself, so I invite Xander to a local restaurant in the downtown area.

We have wonderful conversations at the table, and Xander tells me about how he found Samuel and everything that happened. He mentions playing a game of Stellaris with my friends on Discord. Stellaris recently introduced a Co-Op mode, and he found it really fun. He expresses his interest in getting better at the game so that we can play together on weekends or when I'm off.

Stellaris, with all its DLCs, is not cheap, costing at least $200 for all the content. Since I have a decent income as a single, shy guy who spends most of his time at home, I offer to send Xander the full game as a present on Steam. Xander thanks me, and we make plans to play the game the following evening when we both have time.

When Monday arrives, I notice that I'm working more energetically than usual. I greet my co-workers with enthusiasm, and I attribute these positive changes to Xander. It feels great to have something to look forward to, like our gaming session tonight.

When the time comes for the gaming session with Xander, my heart skips a beat as I see his status turn active on Discord. We join the same voice channel and start our gaming session. Playing the game with Xander is incredibly fun, and we decide to play in Co-Op mode.

I let Xander decide the options for the Empire creation screen, and he playfully selects the mushroom portrait, naming it the Empire of Cummy Shrooms. It's hilarious, and we laugh every time an event related to the empire pops up.

Despite being new to the game, Xander quickly learns and manages his own sectors after an hour and a half of playing. We talk about current events, music, YouTube videos, and almost everything under the sun. However, things take a serious turn toward the end of the night when we log off the game and decide to call it a night.

"Hey Alec, can I tell you something?" Xander suddenly asks in a serious tone.

"Yeah, go ahead," I say.

"I'm actually gay, and when I was 13, my parents took me to conversion therapy. They traumatized me, and I... well, never mind. Thank you for everything today, Alec. Good night," Xander says hesitantly.

Then I see him log off Discord, and his status turns gray, indicating his inactivity. I pull out my phone and text Xander to check if he's okay.

Hey Xander, I hope this message finds you well. I hope you're okay. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to, but I understand if there are certain things you aren't ready to share with me yet, considering we've just gotten to know each other. Goodnight!

I lie on my bed, contemplating Xander's tone. I had always imagined guys like him to be tough and carefree, even reckless. But I realize that everyone has their own demons. I don't know what he went through during conversion therapy, but from the sound of it, it was a horrific experience.

The next morning, as I go to work, I eagerly await Xander's text all day, but his replies never come. Several times, I consider picking up the phone to call him but chicken out, thinking he might need space or not want to hear from me.

Although I don't receive any texts from Xander at work, I do receive shocking news from my director. There's a physical meeting with the school board at OakPalm College Campus on Wednesday, where Xander attends. I've been selected to attend this meeting, and we'll receive mileage reimbursements if we drive our own cars to the OCC campus.

As I prepare to end my workday, I suddenly see Samuel sitting in one of the chairs in my office. He startles me, but I'm more prepared this time, not to scream out loud.

"Follow your heart's desire, go see him tomorrow," Samuel telepathically communicates with me. After he plants these words in my mind, he vanishes into thin air once more, nowhere to be seen.

As I head home from work, I finally receive the long-awaited text from Xander, and I feel relieved to know that he's okay.

Xander: Hey man, I'm all good. Sorry about last night. There are just some things I'm not ready to say yet.

Me: It's cool. I'm going to your school tomorrow for a meeting. Do you have any plans?

Xander: Nope, see you on campus tomorrow :)

The meeting with the school board was long, drawn out, and boring. The plans to integrate high schools, community college, and state university curriculum more closely has been talked about and debated for years. There were also parts about funding and grants, and other stuff. But my heart and mind was somewhere else.

There is a brief 1 hour intermission for us to get lunch and stuff. I decided to use the restroom and then text Xander to see if he wants to get lunch with me. As I entered the restroom I saw the familiar muscular body frame using one of the urinals.

"Xander?" I said questionably. As the guy turn his head towards my direction, it was indeed Xander!

"Hey bro, nice to see you here Alec"

After I finished using the restroom, I asked Xander if he wants to go on lunch with me, and he said yes. We went to a local Panera near a mall, and parked our car inside a 3-story tall parking lot. We both ordered a sandwich and some salads. We made some small chat about classes and where Xander plans on transferring to.

While we were making the small chat, I felt something warm touching my legs and slowly inching toward my crotch. I then realize it was Xander's left foot. I wanted to stop him,since we were in public at a restaurant. But at the same time, my body is yelling don't stop cause it feels so good.

Xander's feet kept on massaging my rod, using his toes masterfully to rub against the tip of the head. I can feel the blood draining from my brain and going into my growing cock.

"Let's go to my car, there are people here!" I said to Xander, and he understood.

So a really quick fun fact, my car has lightly tainted windows because the previous owner of the car installed them when I bought it at CarMax. So I figure it was going to give us some more privacy. But Xander has been making me horny as hell right now and I know I'm not thinking right.

I pushed the front seats in my car to make more space for us in the back. After Xander and I both got into the back seats I can see the lust in Xander's eyes. To be honest I just want to touch and feel Xander's body all over too. Without much warning, Xander pushed me onto the backseat and I landed on my back.

Xander quickly got on top of me and we started to kiss frantically. His muscular torso firmly locking me in place. He rested both of his veiny forearms against the fabric of the backseat so as to not let his full body weight crushing me to death.

Although Xander's wearing jeans and I was wearing Khaki pants I can feel his stiffened cock grinding on my own. The heat radiating off of Xander's body was intoxicating. I was running my hands through his hair, his muscular back, his big biceps and forearms. Our tongues once more tied together, as we exchanged the fluids in our mouths.

We kept grinding and kissing and moaning. I was making slutty noises that I don't think are humanly possible. I can feel Xander pick up the pace of his grinding as I also picked up my pace to match his. We continued to dry hump each other and I can feel my breathing becoming heavier and heavier. I feel the cum boiling inside my balls and traveling to the tip of my dick. I was getting a euphoric feeling and I know I was close.

"Oh~ Ah! OwooOOooo~ F-Fuck-~" Animalistic and primal noises fill the car. And then just when I was about the have the best moment of my life, the alarm rang on my phone. It was time to go back to work. I told Xander that I have to go back to the meeting. He was visibly disappointed but understanding.

On our way back to the school campus nothing much has been said, but we looked into each other's eyes and just smiled. I cannot help but think how attractive Xander is. His warm blue eyes, chiseled features, and infectious smiles. I was stealing glances at Xander whenever I had the chance to take my eyes off the road.

The second half of the meeting was just as boring as the first half. I was pretending to be attentive but in reality, I was replaying the hot scene with Xander from earlier today over and over again in my mind. My dick harden at the thought of his body, and my balls are aching from not cumming.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it really quickly under the table, it was from Xander.

Meet me at the classroom L-116, I will be waiting for you.

And I did, after the meeting. I practically sprinted to L-116. L is the building and 116 is the classroom number. It was on the second floor of a part of the older buildings on Campus. Not many people tend to go to this part of campus except for professors and students taking classes here. As I open the door, I saw no one in the room. But I did notice that all the blinds were closed.

As my eyes searched the room for Xander, I heard the classroom door shut behind me, then I heard a click locking the door from the inside. I quickly turn around to find Xander standing beside the door he had a devious smile and a lustful look on his face.

"Yeah, urm...only one professor uses this classroom and its during the mornings, most of the time this classroom is empty and they don't really lock the doors until 8 pm" Xander explained.

He quickly walked towards me and we kissed again. This time though, the kisses were rougher and with a lot more passion. Xander's tongue forcibly entered mine as his hands reach inside my pants, touching my upper and inner thighs. We continued like this with Xander taking small steps towards me while I slowly walked backward. We continued like this for a good minute or two until I was finally pinned to the wall, stuck between the brick and a hard place. Pun intended.

The cold feeling of the wall forms a stark contrast against the hot body of Xander, literally and figuratively. I didn't care too much about anything as Xander continue working his magic around my thighs. He eventually pulled his left hand out of my pants and instead placed it on the back head. His big sturdy hand ran through my wavy hair, massaging my scalp.

I can feel Xander's other hand, his right one, moving towards the back of my body grabbing and squeezing my butt. He then used his hips to thrust aganist mine, and we started dry-humping each other again. After what felt like ages, he finally stopped and said

"Alec, I want to fuck you, to fuck you now!" He said it in a raspy and growly voice, his eyes shooting out the fire of lust.

Normally I would absolutely have said no to having sex in a public place, but at this point my aching balls need relief, my brain has been turned into a mush by the pornographic foreplay actions that had just happened.

"Okay, but take it slow, I never actually had anal before" it's true, I never actually let a guy fuck me in the ass before. Sure I did have a small amount of hookups on Grindr before, but it was just a quick blowjob or handjob.

"It's okay Alec" Xander assured me while undressing me. While he was undressing me, I was undressing him as well. I yanked the T-shirt off his muscular torso while he undid my buttons.

Before I know it, I was down to my underwear while Xander was completely topless wearing only his jeans. I took in the eye candy that is his body. He ordered me to lie on the tables he pre-arranged prior to me coming into the classroom. I of course obeyed him.

He then took my underwear off and exposed my ass and my pink hole to the air. I felt Xander's hot breath breathing down on my neck while he slowly puts two fingers inside my virgin hole.

"AhhwooooOOooo~~~" I practically howled at the incredible sensation, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

He continued fingering my hole while we kissed passionately. At this point my dick is already a watery mess, leaking precum everywhere, on the classroom floor and on the table.

Then Xander's fingers touched an area in my hole that made me go wild. It was a kind of pleasure, unlike anything I have ever felt before. It was my prostate. Xander clearly saw the change in the intensity of my moans and proceeded to ramp up the stimulation of my prostate. Wave after waves of electric pleasure zapped my body. I can feel the goosebumps rising on my skin, I can feel the hairs on my arms and leg standing up.

"Ohh~~ OoooOO~~~ Xan-Xander, I-I'm close, I'm gonna c-" Just as I was riding the edge about to cum, Xander removed his fingers from my asshole. All the stimulation is suddenly gone. I felt so empty without his fingers and the denial again to cum almost made me cry.

"I'm not finished with you yet," Xander said. "Oh, I'm gonna fuck you so hard Alec!"

Xander pulled a small condom packet out of his jeans, and quickly took off his pants and underwear revealing his hard, 8-inch dick that was pointing in my direction. As he put the condom on his dick, I waited in anticipation, eager to have my hole filled again.

I didn't wait long until I felt the head of Xander's rod entering my now less tight asshole. He pulled his dick out and spat on his hand. He then rubbed his saliva around my hole, massaging it in the process. "Try as much as you can to relax Alec, and let me know if you want to stop, okay?"

"Mhmm" I mumbled in consent, unable to form coherent words in my mouth.

I did as Xander said, to relax as much as possible, and this time his dick was able to enter easily. I took his dick in slowly inch by inch until the full 8-inch of his rod disappeared into my hole.

"Oh, my gawd! FUCK! You took my entire dick in your ass, Oh~ it feels so warm and tight" Xander growled.

He started to slide his dick in and out of my asshole, slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace.

"Oh god, your ass is so fucking tight! Ohhhh Alec, take it all, you like my dick don't cha" Xander was grunting and growling like a wild animal at this point.

As Xander begin to fuck me harder and harder I can feel his balls slapping against my thighs each time they made contact. By the increasing pace at Xander is going, I know he was close.

"F-Fuck, take it this dick you bitch" Normally I'd be pretty mad if someone called me a bitch, but right now, being verbally degraded by Xander only turned me on even more.

I can feel Xander's pace picking up even faster, and I can feel his dick becoming even harder inside my ass. He was now deliberately aiming his dick at my G-spot, sending even stronger waves of pleasure toward me.

"Ahhhh~ AHHHHH~, Oh YES, FUUUUCCCKKK MEEEEE XANDER!" I yelled. "Imma good bitch, Imma milk your dick dry, give it to me, give you hot load to me" I did some dirty talk of my own, not knowing or caring what I was saying in the heat of the moment.

I guess my dirty talk must have gotten to Xander because he is pounding me so fast and hard that I was seeing stars. I felt I jolt of electric wave of pleasure forming from the depth of my balls. It then traveled up my spine and into my mind. I can no longer hold it.

Cum burst out of my pee hole. I was feeling an orgasm so strong that I went blank for a good 15 seconds. I saw some of my cum have landed on Xander's abs and pecs somewhere at that moment. I can feel the contractions in my dick and ass. I was milking Xander's dick to the point of no return.

"OHHH SHHITTT, FUUCCCKK!!! I LOVE YOUR TIGHT HOLE, I LOVE YOUR BODY, OH ALEC, I-I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! ArhAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" I moaned loudly myself

With one final mighty thrust, I can feel ropes upon ropes of hot semen firing into my hole from Xander's dick. The velocity of those ropes were so powerful that I can clearly feel it hitting the walls of my battered hole.

"AHHHH, FUCCCKKK, I LOVE FUCKING YOU, I LOVE YOU ALEC!!!!!" Xander yelled again. I am pretty sure the whole building would've heard us because of how loud we were. And then Xander collapsed on my body, his pecs against my chest, I can feel my still warm cum on my chest as he pressed onto me. I was in heaven, it was one of the best days of my life. I was no longer a virgin.