Friday Night

Story Info
A little story about my Friday night plans…
1.7k words
4.46
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dimly lit by the screen of the alarm clock on the bedside table, the sound of rain pattering off the windows and heavy breaths filling the air. It was Friday night at the end of January, otherwise known as the longest month of the year. It had been a busy few months and things were finally calming down, meaning we had a 'free' weekend for the first time in a while. We knew it wasn't going to be a quiet, relaxing weekend as we had DIY to do, as well as general household chores, but that was for tomorrow. Right now, there was only one thing on my mind...

It's no secret that I enjoy sex, more so than most women would care to admit, but after being stuck in a vanilla, borderline sexless relationship, I no longer shy away from what I like and I will work to get exactly that. That's my plan... mind blowing, sweaty and fun sex. When he asks "what's your plan?" I don't think he anticipated such a detailed description, but words have always been my thing, so I told him exactly what I wanted.

I positioned myself on my knees on the floor next to my side of the bed, I untied his jogging bottoms and pulled them down with no hesitation, bringing his boxers with it. He lifted his feet out of them and they were thrown to the side. I pushed him onto the bed, caressing his thighs and planting small, delicate kisses on them. Knowing where I was going with it, he lifted his legs, resting his foot on my shoulder as I removed his socks, moving my gentle kisses to his ankles, before licking the sole of his right foot. Turning the licks into gentle nibbles, making my way to his toes. Starting with his little toe, each one gets a kiss before taking them into my mouth and sucking them as the flex in my mouth, causing a little giggle because he's so ticklish. I move to his left foot, but not before telling him to take his t-shirt off. I don't think I've ever voiced it before, but there's something about one of us being naked and vulnerable whilst the other is still clothed that I find such a turn on. I know he loves having his toes sucked, regardless of how ticklish he finds it, and even if I didn't the erection he's now sporting is a dead giveaway.

I ask him to stand up, which he does without question. I lick my lips before wrapping them around his dick. I've been told more than once that I'm not like most women for many reasons, one being that blowjobs are perhaps one of my favourite things about sex. There is no better feeling than choking back tears with a dick in your throat to get you going. Well, for me at least. I spit on my hand before stroking his length and moving my mouth lower, starting to lick his balls before taking them in my mouth, slowly sucking them one at a time. Hearing him moan makes me feral, but I'm not finished yet. "Fuck my face" I say, wrapping my arms around his thighs. He places his hands either side of my head and slowly drives himself in and out of my mouth, getting faster and deeper, making me gag and spit all over him... I look up at him, eyes locking which turns me on even more. This is playing out exactly how I wanted it to. I honestly think I could get off just from this, but we both know I won't be fully satisfied until he's fucked me into oblivion.

I stand up, pulling my now saliva covered top over my head and throwing it onto the floor, followed by my trousers. He reaches behind me to unclasp my bra, which is a great feeling anyway, even more so when my nipples are so hard they're straining against the fabric of the red lace. I turn us around, laying on the bed and discarding my underwear. Knowing what he'll be greeted with, he strokes up my leg, kissing the skin as he does. Finding the wetness waiting for him, he smirks knowing all of it is from having his dick in my mouth. I anticipate his fingers teasing me, but instead I find myself moaning, arching my back into him as he dives straight in with his tongue. I'm sure he leaves no surface untouched as he flicks his tongue in and out of me, knowing I'm excruciatingly close to climaxing, yet not allowing me to until he says so.

I groan in frustration as he laughs at me. I simultaneously love and hate being edged. The final orgasm is so worth it, but all the mini ones I'd usually be having right now are definitely missed. "Please", I managed to say in between raspy breaths, "Please, let me cum". Pulling his face away from me, I can see his mouth and chin glisten in the dim lighting. As I expected, I was met with "Not yet", as he smirked. I bite my bottom lip and moan as he pushes two fingers inside me, speeding up before pulling out just as I'm about to beg him to not stop. "You are greedy, aren't you?" he says as he brings his fingers up to my lips and slides them into my mouth. I suck my wetness off them with a little moan, it's as if he read my mind.

I hear my bedside drawer open, followed by the sound of buzzing which seems overly loud in the quiet room, now only filled by heavy breaths, mostly mine. Before I know it, the vibrator is being rubbed against my already sensitive clit. I writhe on the bed, trying to change the angle to enable the orgasm that's been building for what feels like hours. Knowing my game, he plunges it into me, kissing me to suppress the loud moan I let out. He takes my hand and places it on the end of the vibrator and tells me to hold it there. I silently wonder what he's doing, then I feel his knees, one either side of my head. I've only ever had my face straddled by one other person, and it was lacklustre to say the least. I know this will be completely different and I'll love it, so I open my mouth, ready for it to be filled again. This angle is new, and I like it. I gag on the dick that seems to feel at home in the back of my throat. I use the vibrator to fuck myself, which was apparently his plan. "Good girl" he says before pulling out of my mouth, spitting into it and thrusting back in, muffling my moan as I get even closer to the climax I feel will never come. Instead, I get "That's it, make yourself cum with my dick in your mouth" which tips me over the edge. It's probably a good job his dick was in my mouth because the way I cry in pleasure was not quiet by any means.

I turn the toy off, it almost slides out of my hand as I'm placing it on the bedside table. I feel him behind me, his hand in my hair pulling my head back as he kisses my neck. "What do you want?" he asks, fully aware that I'm incapable of stringing a sentence together right now. "Fuck me" is all I can manage. "How?" is his reply. I turn around and push him onto his back, unable to use words, I straddle him, lowering myself onto him, inch by inch, letting out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding. He moans from underneath me once the entirety of his length is inside me. He grips onto my hips, holding onto me as I grind back and forth. I feel one hand move from my hip and up my back, before entangling his fingers around my ponytail, pulling my hair which makes me move faster. "Oh, fuck" I whisper. I don't know if he comprehends just how good this feels for me. I lean down and kiss him, first his lips, then trailing back to his ear, giving his lobe a little nip before whispering "I want you on top of me".

We move in sync, swapping positions. I wrap my legs around his waist, holding onto my ankles so he reaches even deeper as he dips in and out of me. The wet sounds as he pulls out and thrust back into me, causing a strangled sob to escape my lips. Feeling him getting close to his own climax, I whimper "Harder, please", to which he grabs onto my shoulders and slams into me harder than before. Continuing with his 'game' from earlier, I ask "Please can I cum?", I get a permissive grunt, as I let the release wash over me, nails raking down his back. I can feel him on the edge, he's breathing heavier and whimpering between breaths. I trail my hands down to his ass, slapping his cheeks hard, whilst whisper-shouting "I want you to cum. Please, cum for me". He grunts louder this time. With another loud spank to his ass cheek, his hands find their way back into my hair, holding my head firmly as he thrusts hard, his moans filling my ears as he finishes inside me. With a gruff sounding sigh, he collapses on top of me. "Holy fuck..." I say breathily before planting a kiss to his shoulder.

After a minute or so of laying in a sweaty entanglement, we get up, making our way to the bathroom to clean ourselves up. "I didn't even get to the shower part..." I say cheekily as he steps into the lukewarm water. With a look that tells me 'not a chance in hell', I giggle and join him in the shower that is now steaming up the room and give him a watery kiss. "That's for tomorrow then, yeah?" I say, sounding both hopeful and exhausted.