Friday Night Blowout

Story Info
Her first real party doesn't end the way she wanted.
7k words
4.21
86.3k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers

One of my favorite parts of the school year was probably that first weekend. People are excited to be back. They want to cut loose with people they might not have seen all summer. Sophomore year, to celebrate being in our new house and out of the dorms, we had hosted a house party. It was small that first year, just us and a couple friends and a case of beer and snacks. The next year we had maybe a dozen friends and/or significant others stop by throughout the night. By the next morning, bottles were strewn everywhere and people were scattered throughout the house, in beds, on couches, and even a couple on the floor.

This year though we planned for something at least that big, if not bigger. Preparations were complete. Jake, one of my roommates, had gotten a sound system set up earlier in the week. One trip to Costco and then a liquor store later and we had all the supplies we would need. All told we had snacks, a keg, a couple cases of beer, a couple cases of soda, and a couple handles vodka, rum, and tequila.

Invites went out, word spread, and Friday night came along. The party had been going for a while and more and more people were trickling in. I was sitting on one of the couches talking to Jake when two girls walked in that I didn't recognize.

Pointing towards the newcomers, I asked him, "Do you know who those two are?"

He scratched his chin, "Hmm, no. I wonder who invited them."

I studied them and decided they were freshmen. They just stood in the foyer for a minute looking a little hesitant. Upperclassmen usually walked right in, confident enough at least to find the drinks. These two just looked around. Finally the shorter one seemed to recognize somebody, and the two of them made their way to Eric, one of my other roommates. Shorty was bottle blonde and dressed for a night out. She wore heels to make up for her height and a low cut dress. Shorty perked up, relieved to find someone she recognized in Eric. The two of them talked animatedly for a while.

Meanwhile Shorty's friend just sort of stood there. It always seemed to happen that way. Eric invited Shorty to the party, but Shorty wouldn't come unless she had a friend come with her. No way the shy one would have come to a party if it wasn't for her friend dragging her along.

Shorty's friend caught my eye. Taller than her friend, and slight of build, she was dressed more conservatively in a tight fitting t-shirt, capri pants, and a pair of flip flops. If I was being honest with myself, she was the cuter of the two. She had pale skin and shoulder length strawberry blond hair. Capri's stood there, one arm across her chest, her other hand twisting her hair around a finger. It was clear this wasn't exactly her idea of fun, but she was being a good sport. I decided to say 'hi'.

Walking over to their little group, "Hey Eric, who are your new friends?" They turned to me.

"Yo Sean, let me introduce you to Willow," he pointed to shorty. Willow smiled at me. "Willow and I have physiology together. I told her about the party and she decided to come....and bring her friend Haley."

I gave my broadest smile. Holding out my hand, I shook each of their hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Raising my eyebrow, "Can I get you two anything to drink?"

Eric had an answer ready, "Just grab me a beer."

I pointed to Willow, "Uh...a beer sounds good to me."

"Haley, what about you?" I asked.

She looked down for a moment, "Um...I don't know."

"C'mon. I'll show you what we have to choose from. I'm going to need a helping hand anyway," I told her.

She seemed to relax a little bit. I walked towards the kitchen and she followed. Dodging past a couple people chatting in the hallway we stepped into the kitchen. To one side there was a game of beer pong going. However our focus was on the counter top. On it was an array of booze bottles, cups, shot glasses, cocktail shakers,, and cans of soda. On the floor on the other side was our keg and a cooler with ice. Haley seemed a little in awe of it all.

"So Haley, honest question. Has a freshman like you had alcohol before?" I asked her.

She gave a small smile. "Well, after prom I had a couple beers, but that's it. This is my first real party," she said looking around her, still a little overwhelmed. "Wait...how did you know I was a freshman?" She looked up at me.

"Freshman just...have a certain bearing about them. After a while you just know. Okay, so your first real party means celebrations, and celebrations mean shots," I declared.

"Wait, well...okay. Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course I'm sure. Now you haven't had a shot before, so you are going to need a chaser. Shots can burn, so you'll need something a little softer to sooth. I'll make you a rum and coke. Trust me. I make the best," I told her.

"If you say so," she said skeptically. "So what all is in a rum and coke...besides rum and coke?"

"Well, if you go to a shitty bar that's what they would want you to believe, but *I* add a little bit more love," I winked at her. Grabbing a shaker from the counter, I got to work on her drink. I worked my way around the kitchen gathering ingredients. Popping them into the shaker, I mixed them up and poured it into a cup with ice.

Handing it to her, I told her, "Take a sip."

She looked at it, and gave it a sniff. Deciding there wasn't anything objectionable, she took a sip. She pondered it for a moment, then beamed a smile at me, "That's...actually delicious."

"Of course it is, I made it. If you make one yourself, make sure to add some like and mint if you have it. Now let's get those shots." I grabbed a couple shot glasses and placed them down in front of me. "Now we've got three possible options: Rum, vodka, or tequila. Personally I like vodka for straight shots, so we'll do that for your very first."

At this point she had settled on a stool, "If you say so."

"I know so. Okay, now do it quick. If you sip at it it's going to burn even more. Just follow my lead and have your chaser ready," I told her.

Pouring the shots, I handed one to her. She looked nervously at it. Holding up three fingers between us, I counted us down. 3-2-1 clink and we downed the shots. I say downed the shots, but that isn't quite the case. I didn't have any issue, but Haley stopped halfway, coughed and finished it with a pained look on her face. She let out a big breath. I pointed to her drink in her other hand and eagerly she gulped at it. I had to laugh a little inside. I know I was the same way with my first shot.

Looking up at me, she smiled, a little embarrassed. She definitely seemed more relaxed than earlier. "That was...a lot."

"It can be your first time, but you did well," I told her, "Now let's see if we can get some drinks for Eric and Willow."

I poured some cups of beer from the keg. Handing a cup to Haley, we made our way back to the front of the house. The house had gotten pretty crowded at this point, as more and more people were trickling in. We looked around until we spotted Eric and Willow sitting on one of the couches. Handing off the drinks, Haley and I found a spot behind the couch to chat.

In short order I found out quite a bit about her: she was a townie, she and Willow live in the same dorm, she was double majoring in bio and public health, she was applying to work at the student union. I even invited her to our tailgate for the first football game of the year next weekend.

"Yeah, we get together before pretty much every game, grill out, have a few beers...and then go into the stadium to watch us lose," I said, "Maybe this year will be better, but I doubt it."

"That sounds like fun actually," Haley confessed, "I'll see if Willow would want to come. Hey, do you want to go get some more drinks? It's getting a little crowded in here, and I'm getting low." She shook her cup, now just with ice.

"Yeah, hold on," we left Eric and Willow behind as the two of us worked our way towards the kitchen.

The kitchen had fewer people much to our relief. My friend Joey had made himself the de facto bartender behind the counter. The two of us made our way there.

"Hey Joey! Could you get me another beer," and turning to Haley, "And refill my fine friend's rum and coke?"

She nodded, "That would be great."

While we were waiting for the drinks I grabbed a bowl and poured out some snack mix. Offering it to Haley, she picked out a handful and started munching away.

"Here you go little lady," he said handing over her drink, "And for you." Joey looked at me as Haley turned away, and raised his eyebrow questioningly. I gave a grin and shrugged. Joey rolled his eyes and mouthed, 'Good luck'.

Haley eyed the game of beer pong, "So how exactly is that played?"

I explained, "It's a simple game at its core. Throw the ball into the other team's cups. Do it better than the other team, and you win. It's a little more complicated than that, but that's it really." Turning towards her I asked, "Do you want to give it a shot?"

She twisted her hair around one finger again, thinking about it. "Okay, let's do it."

"That's the spirit. We've got the next spot in the queue!" I called out.

"Alright, you've got one team ahead of you at the moment," said a member of one of the pairs playing.

We watched as both teams continued playing. As the first game finished, and the second started I explained to her some more of the rules. I don't know if she was just getting more comfortable or the alcohol was starting to kick in, but Haley was looking relaxed and eager to start the game. Though at one point she did look a little scandalized when one of the teams, a pair of girls lifted up their shirts as a distraction.

As the second game wrapped up we stepped up to the table. I grabbed a can and filled our cups. Our opponents, one of Jake's friends and his girlfriend, did the same.

"Are you ready?" I asked Haley, handing her one of the balls.

"Honestly, I don't think so, but I'll give it a shot," she confessed.

I went first. My throw went arced through the air, the ping pong ball bouncing off the cups. Haley tossed hers, the ball missing the cups entirely long.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed.

We went back and forth with the other team, trading cups. With each throw Haley got closer and closer, until eventually she got one in. She started to jump up and down pumping her fist. She stumbled and would have bumped into the table if I hadn't grabbed her.

"Easy there hot shot," I told her. Clearly Haley was starting to get a tipsy.

She composed herself, a little embarrassed. I sank my next shot, giving us a 4-7 cup lead. We missed our next few shots, and the other team came back, draining three of their next four tying it up.

"Sean, how about we make this interesting? Loser does shots?" Jake's friend asked.

I knew I was up for it, but I wasn't sure about Haley. I did kinda want to see what she was like drunk. I asked her, "Is that okay with you?"

Taking a moment to think, she exclaimed, "Let's do this!" giving me a high five. Tipsy Haley was a fun loving Haley apparently. "You're on...wait, who were you again? I'm so sorry," she seemed a little abashed.

"I'm Jamie and this is my boyfriend Garret," our opponents introduced themselves to Haley, shaking her hand. "Now let's get back to it."

Taking the ball in my hand, I held it up to my partner, "Blow on it for luck?" Leaning forward, she blew on the little white ball in my hand.

Taking aim, I drained the shot. Haley shouted out and we high fived again. Going back and forth we exchanged another pair of makes. We were up 1-2. when we both missed leaving an opening for Jamie and Garret. They made their first shot, and then the second. Haley groaned. I needed to make the next shot to force overtime. Stepping up to the table I took a deep breath. I could feel Haley's hand on my back. Ignoring the other team's efforts at distraction I let it fly and it flew straight into the cup. Haley's arms went around me in a celebratory hug.

Jamie missed. Haley missed. Garret missed. I missed, but then finally Jamie made her next shot. Taking one of the ping pong balls I handed it to my teammate. "Tell you what, if you make this shot, I'll give you a kiss. Is that alright?"

Haley went red, and started twisting her hair around her finger again. She stammered, "Uh...yeah, that would...I would...That would be fine."

If she makes it I would get a kiss. If she misses it, we have to take a shot. Either way I was just fine with that. Haley was visibly nervous as she stepped up to the table. Tossing it, it came up short and bounced uselessly off the cup. "Oh nooo," she said.

Placing my hand on her shoulder I told her, "Hey, it's alright." I turned to Jamie and Garret, "Good game!"

"Good game!" they echoed.

Haley seemed to have bounced back from it. Grabbing my hand, she said, "I heard it's shot time?" She pulled me to the counter.

Joey gave his condolences, "That's a heartbreaker." He already had a couple shots lined up. "Do you want me to top you up?" he indicated towards her empty cup.

"Oh, yeah. That...that would be good," she stumbled over her words a little.

I placed my arm around her shoulders, and she leaned in against me. I didn't know how far this was going to go, but Haley was clearly into me right now. Joey set her refilled drink in front of her. Taking the shots, we clinked them and downed them. She coughed a couple times, but quickly sipped her chaser.

She shook her head a couple times and leaned against me. "Hey Haley, how do you feel about dancing?"

Without a second's hesitation, "I love dancing!" she exclaimed. "Let's go!"

Grabbing my hand, she dragged me out of the kitchen. Squeezing through the crowd we made our way to the 'dining room'. For our preparations, we had pushed the dining table to one wall to make a small dance area. The music was pounding a steady rhythm. Haley let go of my hand, and turning around towards me, put her hands up above her head. Her hips gyrated, her body flowing with the music. I reevaluated my earlier assessment of her from cute to downright sexy.

I made my way around behind her, placing one arm around her waist, and the other on her hip. As I pulled her body against mine, Haley continued to move to the music. She started to grind against me in rhythm with it. There was no way she couldn't feel my steadily growing erection pressed against her ass. Together we rocked back and forth to the music like that. She placed her hands over mine. Give a girl a few drinks, give her a little attention, and they'll become desperate for more. Haley, to my delight, was no exception.

The song ended, transitioning to something more upbeat. In response Haley turned to face me and started bouncing in time to the music. Locking eyes, we moved closer together, then further apart. Each time our bodies brushed against each other. At one point as she moved away from me, I spun her around. Haley laughed and smiled as she twirled. Pulling her close, she stayed tight against me looking up into my eyes. As the song ended, she reached up and pulled me down to her. Haley kissed me gently. Grabbing her ass, I pressed my erection against her, causing her to groan. She broke the kiss, but stayed against me, even lifting her knee and sliding it up my leg. Slowly, I rocked my hips, grinding against her crotch. She had gone from an awkward freshman, to a reckless flirt. Pulling back, she winked and turned around taking an awkward step to the side.

"Haley, are you okay?" I leaned forward.

"Yeah...I was...I was just a little lightheaded for a moment there. Can you just hold me for a moment?" she asked a little breathlessly.

The next song was slower. Haley leaned back into me. Slowly, sensuously, she moved against my body. Taking my right hand, I grabbed her hip, pulling her towards me. I slid my erection up and down, enjoying the feeling of it against her asscheeks. My left hand moved across her belly up and down. Slowly as the song continued, I inched my hand up further and further until it brushed the underside of her breasts. I wanted to see what she would let me get away with. Moving up, I grasped her right breast. I felt her hand on my hand as she tried to guide it away, but I kept it there. "Wait..." I heard her whisper. Squeezing it, I shifted my other hand into her pant's pocket. There was more room than I expected in them, and I managed to slide my fingers in towards her crotch. Hidden from outside view I teased her pussy, rubbing across it up and down. Again, she tried to tug at my hand, but she couldn't pull it away

"Please...don't" she pleaded with me, whispering. Maybe she didn't want to make a scene. Maybe she was just too drunk to think clearly, but she didn't fight it. If we were in a club, dancing in the darkness and the flashing lights, my hand might have crept its way down her panties. Unfortunately, I had to settle for this...at least right now. We stayed like that into the next song, and the next, and the next. Haley was trapped against me as I continued to grope her. If she moved back, she pressed herself against my cock. If she pushed forward, she pressed her pussy against my probing fingers. I don't know exactly how long we stayed like that, but I wanted to enjoy my control over her as long as I could.

Eventually, I decided I had my fun and pulled my hands off her. With nothing holding her up anymore Haley tried to take a step forward, but stumbled and collapsed to the floor. A few of the other dancers turned to the commotion.

I called out, "It looks like she's had a bit too much for the night." There were smiles all around. Everyone had seen this sort of thing before: party girl has a little too much. Unconcerned, they turned away. Kneeling down next to her, I feigned concern, "Are you okay?"

Haley blinked up at me. It looked like she was having trouble focusing on me. "No. I...I jussst need to lie down for a bit...a little fffaint. Where's Willow?" she slurred.

I had no intention of looking for Willow. At this point, I had other ideas for Haley.

Bending down, I scooped her up. Carrying her in my arms, I sidled through the crowd. I told her, "We're going upstairs. There's a nice cool, quiet place, okay?" By my reckoning she had about six, maybe seven drinks so far that night. Given how small she was, Haley was feeling the full force of them at this point.

"Okay, where's...where's Willow?" she said weakly.

"I don't know. I'll make sure to look for her," I lied.

It was a lot more quiet upstairs. "Hang on just a moment," reaching out I opened the door to my bedroom, thankful I had made sure to clean it for the party. Walking over, I set her down on top of my covers. I grabbed her flip flops and set them on the ground. I looked down at her. She seemed weak, her head lolling from one side to the other.

Walking to the door, I locked it. I turned to look at the unfortunate freshman on my bed. A thrill went through me as I thought about what was happening. Walking over to her side, I ran my hand up her leg, across her belly, and over her breasts. I dragged a fingertip down her neck and across her collarbone.

"Sean...is that...you?" she shifted a little on the bed.

I didn't answer her, right now I just wanted to see her naked. "Haley, let's get you into your pajamas," I told her.

"Wha...?" she said, but didn't fight me as I unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. Pulling them down, I caught sight of her panties for the first time. They were simple but still sexy, red with a little black lace on its edges. Pulling down on each pant cuff, her pants slid off her legs. I ran my hand over her shin, and up her thigh. They were smooth. She might even have shaved earlier today. This made me wonder if she had shaved anywhere else.

Bending down, I kissed up her thigh until I reached the edge of her panties. I hooked my fingers on the waistband of her panties and tugged. Managing only to pull them down a half inch or so, I realized it wasn't going to be as easy as I wanted. I had to shift her onto her side and bend her knees up. Pulling on the panties, I made better headway. They slid down to her knees. Lifting her legs, I pulled them the rest of the way off.

Origin40
Origin40
104 Followers
12