All Comments on 'Friday Night Blowout'

by Origin40

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Guilty pleasures

Honestly the story was awesome I love the idea of being helpless and it's been a while since I have cum that hard from a sexy story so as I lay in my orgasmic bliss. I would like to thank you for writing the story 😌. Take good care of yourself also

doorknob22doorknob22almost 4 years ago
Hot stuff.

Thanks! Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the premise except that there was a note of cruelty running through the whole tone that spoilt it a bit for me. Could you put a content warning that you don't condone this in real life and that it's just for fantasy etc? Because something pretty similar happened to my cousin sister and she was never the same again; she killed herself a few years ago after suffering long-term depression in the wake of being raped at a party. It doesn't mean these scenarios can't be enjoyable in a fantasy setting where everything is just written for fun, but adding a content warning note would really help those of us who have been exposed to the trauma of this happening in real life.

Origin40Origin40almost 3 years agoAuthor

@anonymous: I understand your concerns about potential content warnings. However I've gotten mixed feedback on my reluctance/non-con stories in that regard. Some get annoyed with content warnings and reminders to always get consent. Since this story is in the reluctance/non-con category, it will by definition have situations involving potential sexual assault and even rape. All of my stories are fantasy, and should be treated that way.

I am sorry your family member went through that, though I imagine it is a tough line to walk reading reluctance/non-con stories with that burden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for replying to me @Origin40. I appreciate your civil response. I understand your dilemma in this regard. Would a 1-sentence disclaimer at the beginning be a possibility, if in-depth content warnings/consent reminders are annoying for some readers? A sentence that isn't super long but just a generic one line statement? Given the propensity of rape and assault amongst the general population, the chances are that quite a lot of readers will have experienced or been exposed to some form of it. It's a really tricky line to walk because assault and rape are things that are super common in fantasies, yet so traumatising in real life. The same dynamics of power that are so horrific in real life can be fun and desirable in a fictional story. I get this, it's one of the quirks of human nature. I just feel a lot more reassured when an author has a disclaimer at the top (even just a brief line) because it helps me feel safe to enjoy the story as 'just a fantasy'. Thanks for replying to me and hearing me out!

pervertedtedpervertedtedover 2 years ago

@anonymous wouldn't your cousin's sister be your cousin? Don't make shit up to make the poster feel bad,

Origin40Origin40almost 2 years agoAuthor

This story remains my most 'favorited'. I'd like to thank everyone for their appreciation of this naughty little fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOrigin40@Origin40
I put words to page. This is a hobby, a diversion. Every once in a while a little story or scenario makes it's way into my mind. After it gets refined and reworked, eventually it makes it's way here. Sometimes fantasies of control. Sometimes the joy of coming together. Hopefu...