Friday Night Cards and Drinks

Story Info
Friday Night Cards and Drinks Lead to a new adventure.
2.3k words
3.94
20.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday Nights Cards and Drinks

Shelly had always noticed Tommy's package, his very apparent big bulge, from afar. Tonight was no different. Tommy and his wife, Lisa, typically came over for drinks and cards on Friday nights. Every time, she has the same thoughts, just how big is he? She wondered if he was just long, or just thick, or long and thick. Tommy didn't wear tight pants, but his bulge was always noticed by Shelly. She thought about broaching the subject with Lisa on several different occasions but didn't want to cross a line they would regret and never come back from. They were all good friends and occasionally the drinks and cards night conversation turned to sexual banter. But that's as far as it ever went. Wordplay.

So, even though her curiosity was piqued about Tommy's dick, it was never brought up. This particular night that was all about to change. What she would see would not only surprise her but take her and Tommy's relationship to another level.

Shelly and Danny were high school sweethearts. After about 10 years of marriage, they realized their sexual prowess within each of them and began to finally come out. They discovered in each other, the thoughts, and fantasies they had before kept to themselves. Both keeping in good shape to keep up their discovered sexuality between them. Danny, at 5'8 lifted weights on a regular basis to keep his physic while Shelly, at two inches taller, worked out on the treadmill and cross-trainer.

Two to three times a week, they would go for long brisk walks and often hike on the weekends. Danny always enjoyed her 36 DD's that always seemed to bust at their confinement, whether a sports or sexy bra. Her pussy always seemed to fit him like a tight glove. Shelly loved Danny's cock. It wasn't super long, but the girth was just right for her, which when erect stood at about 71/2 inches and around 5 inches in circumference.

After a late day at work one Friday evening, Shelly walked through the door to find Danny and Tommy sitting on the couch watching some porn, but no sign of Lisa.

"Where's Lisa?" Shelly asked.

"She is out with a friend of hers from high school." Tommy replied.

"Oh, good for her. She has seemed a little stressed out lately," Shelly replied as she walked past the two of them into the kitchen. "Anyone want another beer while I'm in here?" Not hearing a reply, she grabbed the Crown Royal bottle of whiskey from the cupboard with three shot glasses and headed back towards the living room.

Thinking to herself, 'this could be fun'. She sat down between the two on the couch and poured a shot for each of them. Looking up to see what was playing on the tv, she saw two guys with one woman, doing what she'd heard was a 'split roast'. The lady was on her back between the two guys, being fucked by one and sucking the other.

"Let's have a toast!" She said resoundingly but thinking 'a SPLIT ROAST'. The three of them grabbed their shots and pausing to hear what she had to say. She looked first at Danny's bulge before stealing a quick glance at Tommy's and then pointing to the tv, "that looks pretty interesting, and I see it's got both of you going."

"I'm into it," said Danny. Not believing he just blurted that out.

"Me too," replied Tommy, which got a 'really' kind of look from Danny.

"Here's to us three, on the couch, watching porn," Shelly said as they clinked their shot glasses. After putting down their shots, Shelly reached over with one hand rubbing Danny's crotch. Feeling his hard cock straining to get out. Slowly, she started to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his jeans.

Looking back to Tommy, "Hope you don't mind," she said. Tommy merely shook his head as he switched from her actions back to the tv.

Reaching inside Danny's jeans, grasping his fully rigid cock in her hands stroking it, feeling his precum already leaking out. Unzipping his pants with her other hand while rubbing him underneath his boxers. Soon, his cock fully exposed, standing straight up yearning for her attention.

Leaning over, she lowers her mouth onto him. Licking the precum and moaning about the good taste as she begins to take his shaft deeper into her mouth. Slowly sliding her mouth all the way down his shaft. Her hands now fondling his balls, but still somewhat constricted by his jeans. She sucks him greedily into her mouth and then raises her mouth leaving only his tip inside her. Swirling her tongue around his head before lowering herself again.

Danny leans back a little and shuffles his jeans down around his thighs. He feels her mouth all the way back down, his cock reaches the back of her throat, and she sucks, attempting to swallow his cock. Danny moans causing Tommy to look over.

Tommy looks over to find Danny's hand on his wife's head as she sucks Danny's cock from base to tip, and back. Up and down, up and down slowly, but with purpose. Moans coming from both of them. Her mouth fully engulfing Danny's cock each time.

Danny looks over at Tommy and gives an approving nod with his head and eyes. Tommy slips a hand between Shelly's legs, startling her with an approving moan. He pushes his hand up and feels her hot wetness through her jeans. Tommy rubs her and her moans get louder while being stifled around Danny's dick.

Shelly pulls up and off Danny's cock and leans back on the couch. Danny shuffles over and kisses Shelly, sliding a hand down to unbutton her jeans, giving Tommy approval and more access. Tommy plays along and starts to pull her jeans down while Danny and Shelly are locked in an embrace. Shelly's hand finds Danny's still hard dick and starts slowly stroking him. Tommy pulls her jeans and thong down pulling her shoes off at the same time. Tommy glides up between her legs, kissing his way up her thighs. He finds her glistening wet pussy for his mouth.

First, he slides his tongue inside her, looking up at her as she moans through her kiss with Danny. He sees Danny's hands now massaging her breasts and her hand still slowly stroking Danny. Then Tommy runs his mouth up and finds her clit, sucking on it. Drawing it out. Sucking on it, lightly nibbling her. She moans again in ecstasy through Danny's mouth. Danny's tongue running over her folds, back inside her, and back up to suck again on her clit.

Danny pulls away from the kiss to remove his jeans completely. Shelly looks down at Tommy with pleasing eyes, grabbing his head between her legs as she bucks at his mouth. Danny steps on the couch and straddles Shelly's hands, high above Tommy's sexual pleasing of her. He grabs her head and guides her onto his cock. Her hands between Danny's legs on Tommy's head; grinding into him while Danny begins to slowly fuck her mouth. His knees resting up against the back of the couch.

Tommy moves his mouth back down and starts lapping at her pussy. Then begins to tongue fuck her as she bucks against him. She fucks Tommy's tongue while Danny fucks her mouth. She begins to shudder as she cums around Tommy's tongue and Danny holds her tightly, deep on his cock. Tommy moans as he sucks and licks her cum, noticing her taste is somewhat short of phenomenal. Danny releases his grip on her and she pulls off his cock. Cleaning her out with his tongue, Tommy looks up at her seeing her pleased look in her eyes.

"Now, it's my turn, Danny, if you don't mind?" Shelly requests. Danny, un-straddles her and gets down off the couch as Tommy stands up. Shelly leans forward and grabs Tommy's huge bulge in her hands. She is surprised, it even seems bigger yet in her hands. She begins to unbutton his jeans and pulls them all the way down leaving only his boxers hiding his big cock. She reaches up and grabs him through his boxers while looking up at him. Danny strokes his cock while watching his wife feel Tommy's size. She reaches inside and grabs Tommy's cock.

"Oh my gosh, you're huge!" She says to Tommy.

"I was wondering when you were going to get around to saying that," Danny says. "I've seen you eyeballing his crotch more than once."

Not being able to handle it anymore, Shelly nearly rips down his boxers to see what is waiting for her. His mammoth cock is long, but really wide. A little bit longer than Danny's but a lot wider. His cock standing straight up for her is magnificent. She grips him in her hands, both hands and works him up and down. Danny slides in behind Shelly and begins to remove her blouse and bra, exposing her DD's. Her breasts relax from the freedom.

Tommy removes his shirt as she lowers her mouth to the biggest cock she's ever seen. She slowly slides her mouth over his bulbous purple head. 'So huge' she thinks to herself. 'I hope I can take him all the way'. She lowers her mouth slowly down his big shaft, filling her mouth with the biggest thing she's ever had in her mouth. Cupping his balls she takes him deeper, slowly. Feeling Danny reaching around massaging her tits while taking Tommy deeper and deeper. Her mouth filled with his big cock.

She remembers trying to take a cucumber in her mouth and relates Tommy's size to that time. She starts to gag a little but continues down hearing his moans of bliss and her taking his cock deeper and deeper. She feels his cock hitting the back of her throat at about 3/4 the way down. She pauses and then pushes on, gagging slightly again, but opening up for him.

Danny now on the floor with her, his legs around her, his cock up against her back and his hands fondling her big breasts. She pushes on... down further on Tommy's cock. Soon she feels his cock entering her throat, she tries to swallow. She's fully enveloping his cock. His head down her throat, her lips at his base. She holds there for a few seconds before pulling back up. Wanting to get used to his size! She starts back down again; this time Tommy's hands are on her head and Danny is kissing her back as he watches his wife take on his best friend's huge cock.

This time, though, it is easier and she is soon at the base of his shaft again.... and back up again. Up and down his cock, getting used to his size; her mouth watering around his dick. Tommy's fingers through her hair now lightly pushing and pulling as she bobs up and down his big cock. Danny's hands slide around and pushes two fingers inside her, feeling her extreme wetness. He easily glides three fingers in and out of her. She's so sopping wet. He begins pumping her pussy as Tommy pumps her mouth lightly. 'Not even Lisa could get his big cock all the way inside her mouth'. She pulls all the way off his cock for a pause and moves to all fours.

She greedily takes Tommy's cock back into her mouth while she feels Danny mounting her from behind, his hands on her hips as he thrusts inside her with one quick push... pushing her even more forcibly onto Tommy's cock. Danny uses his leverage to take her hard from behind while she moans around Tommy's nearly 9 inches of cock. Back and forth, up, and down on his cock while Danny fucks her hard from behind.

'My intro to a split roast!' She surmises and loves it. She bobs up and down Tommy's massive cock and then holding him deepthroated, she feels her own orgasm flood Danny's cock inside her. Danny continues to pile drive her from behind. Her pussy soaking his cock. Then she feels Tommy's balls starting to swell up and she knows he is about to blow his cum deep down her throat. She can't stop and takes him down to the base of his shaft and gulps as he explodes in her throat! Trying to keep up with his cum jetting down her throat, she cums again around Danny's cock as he holds deep inside her, shooting his own load deep inside her.

Tommy releases his grip as does Danny, both having cum inside her nearly at the same time. She is filled from both end. Cum in her pussy, cum in her throat. She licks Tommy's cock for every drop as Danny pulls out of her. Danny gets up off the floor and lays partially down on the couch. After licking Tommy clean, she turns around and takes Danny's cock in her mouth cleaning him off. Tasting her and him on his cock with the lingering taste of Tommy still in her mouth. Tommy, nearly trembling from one the best blowjobs he's had, sits down on the couch. Shelly reaches over and strokes Tommy's softening cock while still sucking and savoring Danny's cock in her mouth.

After licking and sucking Danny clean, she crawls up between his legs and kisses him. While they embrace, she feels Tommy's hands running up and down her legs reaching between her thighs, massaging her.

She breaks from the kiss, "I loved that, can we do that again?" She asks. Danny and Tommy exchange the 'why not' glance and shrug. "This time, I want to feel Tommy's huge cock inside me while I suck you off baby," she softly says to Danny.