My Friend and My Wife

Story Info
Friend stays over for weekend.
1.7k words
3.94
172.8k
86
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline and Carl had been invited to a friend's party. Janice, another one of Madeline's friends, had also been invited. Having recently split up with her boyfriend, Janice did not want to go to the party on her own. Marianne, wanted to help her friend get over the recent split, and was looking for a suitable escort for her!

Carl suggested that he ask John, one of his own friends from work, who was unattached and a nice guy, to take Janice to the party. John lived in South London while Carl and Madeline lived in the North London suburbs, so they would arrange for John to come and spend the weekend at their home, so he could take Janice to the party on Saturday night. He could go to work on the coming Monday, straight from their house.

Madeline agreed that it was a good idea and would talk to Janice about it. She persuaded Janice that Carl wouldn't introduce her to anyone who wasn't a decent guy, so she agreed for him to be her escort for the party.

Carl asked John if he would join them for the weekend and he readily agreed. John and Carl got on very well together. Madeline was a delightful stunner, with a lovely 35-25-36 figure, and he always enjoyed seeing her.

John arrived in time for lunch on Saturday. After lunch they all relaxed in the garden until it was time to get ready for the party.

The party was a semi-formal affair so no jeans and jumpers. The two guys wore smart slacks, shirts and jackets, Madeline wore a red cocktail dress with matching high heels. She also wore red lace lingerie and dark hold up stockings. She wore her long dark brown hair in a French pleat and looked good enough to eat!

John's car was bigger than Carl's, so they decided that John would drive that night. They picked Janice up, introduced her to John, then set off for the party. Janice sat next to John in the front passenger seat and they chatted easily as they travelled.

At the party John was very attentive to Janice, but although they seemed to get on fine together, there was no spark! They danced and chatted, but Janice always seemed a bit stiff and Madeline put it down to the effects of her recent break up!

After they left at the end of the party, John stopped to drop Carl and Madeline off at home then continued on, to take Janice home. John returned half an hour later. Madeline asked him how he got on with Janice and he said that she let him kiss her goodnight, thanked him for being her partner for the evening. She suggested they could do it again sometime, when she was more used to being single again. So it wasn't a totally wasted evening!

As John had been their driver for the evening, Carl had drunk more alcohol than he would normally have done, and he was feeling warm and fuzzy. He went to get more drinks for the three of them and when he returned to the lounge, Madeline had put some music on, turned the lights down low, kicked off her shoes, and she and John were dancing in each other's arms.

Madeline loved dancing, Carl was a decent dancer but not as keen on dancing as his wife. John was good dancer, he had danced with Madeline many times and they were good together. As they danced they chatted and Madeline would put her mouth close to John's ear, so she didn't have to speak too loudly. They danced together for several songs while Carl relaxed in an armchair with another drink. He smiled as he watched them dance, he loved his gorgeous wife and John was his best friend, watching them together gave him a good feeling!

As they danced, Madeline began wriggling against John in a sexy manner, then as Carl watched, she put her right hand behind John's head and pulled him in for a kiss! The kiss was long, and Carl saw that they were kissing with open mouths, he was certain that Madeline had her tongue in John's mouth! Despite the alcohol, Carl felt his cock start to stiffen and soon he had a raging hard-on!

Madeline was all over John and, though he had held back to start with, he found her irresistible. He soon had his hands on her backside and was pulling her tight against his groin, where he had no doubt, she could feel his cock grow hard! They continued to kiss, and Carl saw that she had her hand on the bulge in John's trousers and was rubbing him up and down! For his part, John had moved one hand from Madeline's bottom to her breast and he was squeezing her gently!

Carl was rubbing his own trouser bulge now, as he found the sight of his wife and his best friend in an erotic clinch an absolute turn on. He watched for a few minutes and then, in a slightly slurred voice, he said, "Why don't you two just fuck and have done with it?"

John looked at Carl in a slightly embarrassed way. Madeline looked at him, saw the bulge in his trousers, and realised how turned on her husband was watching her and John, but also that he was serious, and would like to see them fuck each other!

Madeline was turned on as well, after her husband, John was the person she most loved in the world. She would love to have his cock in her! "Ok" she said, "why not?" She kissed John again and unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it out of his waistband and removed it!

John, stunned for a moment, came to life, turned Madeline around and unhooked and unzipped her dress all the way down to her bottom! Madeline held her arms to her sides and, with a little wriggle, the red dress slipped down to the floor, where she stepped out of it. She was magnificent in her red lingerie and dark stockings!

She reached down, undid John's belt and zip, then she knelt on the carpet and pulled his trousers down to his ankles! John slipped out of his shoes, stepped out of his trousers and removed his socks.

He had a huge bulge in his boxers. Madeline took hold of the waistband and pulled them down to the floor, his 7 inch cock, sprang up to point at her face. She took hold of his cock and moved it to her lips, she opened them, took him into her mouth and started to suck him and move her mouth backwards and forwards. She was tasting the pre-cum that had already appeared on his tip!

John's eyes were closed, as he enjoyed the warmth of her mouth on him. He wouldn't last long before he came, and he didn't know how she would feel about that. He gently withdrew his cock, and taking her hands, lifted her up into a standing position. He reached around behind her and unclasped and removed her bra. Her fabulous soft rounded breasts swung free. He cupped them in his hands, caressed them, and teased her pink nipples. Her nipples were hard, and he sucked on each one while Madeline made soft, moaning, noises.

Madeline took John by the hand and led him to the sofa. She sat down and pulled him to a kneeling position, between her opened legs! He understood her need and brought his mouth to her pussy. He licked up and down her opening, tasting her arousal juices. He circled her clitoris with his tongue, then sucked the nub in between his lips.

She groaned with pleasure and arched her back, pushing her pussy hard against his mouth. He put his tongue in her slit and licked up and down it, she gasped, she was going to cum soon! He put two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her, slowly at first then increasingly quickly! As his fingers began to fuck her as fast as he was able, she came, she whimpered as she reached a shuddering orgasm!

Pulling her round, he laid her on the sofa, he took hold of his cock and guided it to her pussy lips. He rubbed it up and down, coating the end with her juices and his pre-cum. He eased himself into her!

He was thicker than her husband and for a moment Madeline thought it might hurt, but John was gentle. He eased into her a little at a time, until she felt his belly on hers. "Is it all in?" She asked. "Yes" he replied, as he started to slowly pump in and out of her.

As Madeline relaxed, he gradually increased the speed of his thrusting, until he was pounding into her hard! She was moaning and gasping. "I'm going to cum again!" She cried out, as she felt another orgasm was close. just as she felt she was close to her climax, he cried out, "Oh Christ, I'm cumming too!"

"Yes," she screamed, "Yes, cum in me. Cum in me!"

She felt his cock spasm deep inside her, as each spurt of his cum shot into her, she wanted this, she wanted to feel his warm cum filling her! Then suddenly, they were both spent. He collapsed onto her and she wrapped her arms around him, satisfied for the moment!

She looked across at her husband, who still had his limp cock in his hands. "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen!" He said. "Are you happy?"

"Oh, yes!" She said, "I've wanted to do that for a long time!"

"Why don't you and John sleep in our bed tonight?" He said, "I love you both, and I know you would love to fuck some more!"

John stood up and Madeline went over to kiss her husband. "I love you, darling," She said, "Are you sure you don't mind? I would love to sleep with John tonight, this is a one off!"

"Of course I don't mind! I know you love me as I love you. Go and have fun, enjoy each other, but it doesn't have to be the last time!" he said with a wink.