Overheard in the Hostel

Story Info
The hostel has privacy curtains, but they don't block sound!
1.8k words
4.55
6.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and flopped down on the soft mattress. Damn, what a difference a shower can make!

This hostel was not exactly the lap of luxury, but it beat the pants off the loud, weaving, overcrowded bus. And surprisingly, the bunks were made for two, so Evan and I would get to sleep together for a change...without even skirting the rules!

I pulled the curtain closed. This lower bunk was just a foam mattress on the floor with an amateurly-constructed box around it. I just hoped it didn't overheat at night. While waiting for Evan to finish his shower, I plugged in my phone and started my normal Facebook rituals.

And then I stopped. It was low, quiet, but it was there -- that familiar sound of discreet kissing, and the murmurs of sweet nothings. My body instinctively froze, my ears straining.

I hadn't paid much attention to other people in the room when we'd arrived. The curtain next door was probably drawn anyway. I had no idea who these people were, but I was catching snippets of their most intimate whisperings. It felt a bit shameful to eavesdrop so, but also intrinsically thrilling.

I couldn't make out the words that came between light smooching sounds. It may have even been a different language. That didn't much matter, though. The sensuality with which those whispers were voiced was a universal language. It spoke of desire, of quietly exploring fingers, of flicks of tongue against earlobe and light grazing of teeth along burning skin. I knew that language and hearing it mere centimeters away ignited a familiar flame in my core.

Gone were my laments about the bus ride. My muscles no longer ached. Taking that sensation's place was an aching of a different kind. A series of light plosive sounds that could only be kisses between soft lips crossed the thin wooden wall. Try though I might to suppress it, my quiet lust rose with each one.

It's a strange thing, the way lust travels. We all say lust rises, but the sensation is one of descending -- submerging like a submarine from the lump in your throat, past your sternum, and around the increasing frequency of your heartbeat. As those subdued kiss sounds gave way to the more frantic, less subtle noises of uncontrollable sexual fervor, my own lust descended into my belly. It was warm and spread in tendrils throughout my abdomen. I tried desperately not to let my own physical arousal drown out the auditory sexuality of my neighbors, because I knew it was only going to get more intense.

As if in answer to my thoughts, the next sound was not lips but bodies. They were shifting, skin moving about on the cotton sheets or perhaps even clothing being dragged away from important flesh.

As one might expect, that was followed by more kisses -- likely availing themselves of newly-available targets. Short intakes of breath confirmed that those kisses were having the intended effect. The moans and murmurs were stifled -- due no doubt to the setting -- but unmistakable. It drove those tendrils of lust into a directed assault down within my pelvis.

Quite unbidden, my hips started rocking fore and aft. I was struck by the conspicuous absence of Evan's body against mine. I rarely reached this level of carnality without his body on me or in me.

The unexpected explosion of arousal within my core had taken over more of my motor functions than I'd like to admit. Mere minutes of overhearing another couple's own cupidity had put me in a fervor usually reserved for carefully planned evenings in. I could feel my love canal expanding and lubricating itself, anticipating the engorged attention it was certain it deserved.

But that attention wasn't here. Evan was no doubt rinsing the soap off his important organs at this moment, but that did nothing to relieve my frustrations.

A tiny smacking sound. An audible pluck from puckered lips. Somehow my hand wound up on my breast, kneading it through the thin fabric of my dress, pulling lightly at my nipple.

The sounds continued, intensifying in zeal if not in volume. My hips oscillated along the mattress, desperately wishing something extra was buried within them.

More shifting. A giggle. I pulled at my nipple, grateful that I hadn't put on a bra.

More mouth sounds. This time, though, it sounded less like kissing and more like tongues on moist regions. I could practically smell Evan's loins as I listened. As if I could just reach out my tongue and duplicate the actions on the other side of the partition.

It wasn't just one-sided though. There were no more whispers -- only the telltale sounds of tongues and nose-breathing. Those were good sounds that I knew well.

There was a little cry of pleasure that was muffled more by the obstruction in her mouth than any attempt to stay quiet. They were likely too far gone to care about discretion. Hell, I was nearly that far gone myself.

Whether it continued for minutes or seconds, I really didn't know. But ultimately, of course, the scuffling sounds returned. Bodies were being realigned to take the next step. I forced my hips to slow, listening intently.

There it was. The subdued "ahhh" that marked every initial penetration. My fingers were between my thighs now. On the other side of that thin board a man's cock was sliding in and out of his woman's dripping pussy and I desperately needed to feel the same.

Evan would almost certainly return from his shower soon, I realized. When he did, I needed to be able to get him inside my body immediately. I quietly pulled my thong down my legs and tossed it aside. Were I not so turned on right now, I might have been embarrassed by how wet it felt. Instead, I allowed myself to enjoy the effect that lustful thoughts clearly had on my body. Evan certainly always liked it.

My head nearly touched the 'ceiling' of this lower bunk when I got up on my knees to feel between my legs. The lips down there were tender and full, ready to be parted.

And then I got my next great surprise. The thin wooden wall was ever so slightly too short for the space. There was just enough of a crack for me to witness ten dainty toes rocking back and forth in the air. Approaching closer I could see just to her ankles, up high as they were. A braided anklet encircled one, its short tassel swaying with her rhythm. I found my own hips swaying to the same.

Of course, it was less her rhythm than his - the unseen man whose rod was slowly pumping her well. I found myself not only imagining Evan's cock doing the same, but also picturing the scene over there. My mind's eye could see her slick lips gripping the cross section of that meaty drill as it pushed deep into her organs and then slowly withdrew. The thought made my canal all the wetter.

My finger rocked slowly over my clit while my eyes alternated between closing against the pleasure and opening to watch those bobbing feet. I tried desperately to keep my breathy sighs quieter than hers. My nipples ached, begging for another set of hands to give them attention.

So enraptured was I that Evan's arrival startled me like a movie jump scare. He didn't seem to have noticed what I was doing. At least not yet.

My man looked fucking delicious straight out of the shower. He was wearing only a towel wrapped about his waist. I flashed him a "shh" signal and then grabbed that waistband, pulling him toward my ass. He happily settled against my back where I could wrap my arm up around his head and pull him close.

I wordlessly motioned to the bunk next door where two feet still hung in the air. He paused to catch the auditory information and gave me that crooked naughty smile I love so much.

Ordinarily I would go in for the foreplay -- kiss his neck and body, run my nails over his skin, and work my way down until my face was in his lap. But right now I had a more immediate need. I needed his fucking cock stabbing my guts and I needed it now.

I tore the towel away and grabbed my prize. He wasn't quite hard yet, but was growing quick. I squeezed and tugged, pushing the head against my slit. I always loved the sensation of him stiffening in my hand.

The seconds it took his lovely cock to engorge itself stretched into an eternity. I didn't wait for maximum stiffness, instead forcing him between my lips the moment I was able. My pussy was so lubed and ready that it didn't matter a bit. Evan's manhood slid into my body and I let out the same satisfied sigh I'd heard minutes ago. Goddamn, I'd needed it!

The soaked walls of my hole matched the girth that had suddenly been introduced to them. I thought I could even feel the expansion as his pole reached full strength. My head dropped to the pillow, and I just savored the sensations.

As much as I would have loved a savage pounding in that moment, Evan took it slow. We were both as silent as we could be, the only notable sounds being the soft sexual audio in the next bed and the distinct acoustic signature of my body's lubricant.

I savored the feeling of my man pushing me down into the bed, of his hips grinding against my ass. I again forgot about time. A minute was an hour or an hour a minute. All that mattered was that our bodies were interconnected.

My breaths grew more ragged. I knew how close I was. So did Evan.

He leaned over to whisper in my ear. "I needed this. The whole bus ride I was dying to pour my cum into you. Are you ready for it?"

I could not respond -- only whimper. But he knew my sexual language.

The explosion in my organs was debilitating. My man's cum shot like a firehose against my cervix and brought on my own blinding orgasm. I bit down on the pillow in a failed attempt to stifle my moans while my body shook around his rod.

Evan remained inside me while I came down from my high. Goddamn, I loved him. I knelt back up so I could steal a long kiss but didn't let him slip from within my depths.

"That was incredible, baby." He simply smiled and kissed me deeply.

When at last our lips parted, I finally remembered where we were. Glancing over at the crack above the partition I saw not toes, but two sets of smiling eyes. I couldn't help but smile back.