Friday Night Crossdressing Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark let's me blow him as Seth loosens me up.
1.9k words
4.65
6.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Re-cap

Friday night crossdressing.

Doing a favor for a gay neighbor gets me more exposure when a friend finds out I like cross-dressing.

Continued...

Gail walks up to Candice, leans over and they start making out.

Before I knew it everyone had a partner and they were all making out except Mark and I.

As I said before, Mark and I have known each other since grade four. I heard he made a pass to another guy once but I thought it was just a rumor.

I've always liked crossdressing but didn't consider myself bi/gay until I sucked a guy off at the Gloryhole later in life. As time went on I got braver or more desperate, depending on how you look at it.

I found myself being a bit shy when I realized that Mark and I would probably be making out soon.

I've always been submissive when it comes to sex but Mark was different. He was bigger and stronger than me but I always thought of us as being equal kinda.

I found myself studying Mark. Looking into his eyes, then quickly shifted my look to the obvious bulge. I gasped when I saw it. Mark saw and probably heard me gasp from across the room.

I felt a draw to him. He just sat there on the bar stool grinning as I slowly made my way across the room.

I licked my lips unconsciously as every sound in the room just faded away. It was like I had horse blinders on. Nothing else mattered or existed. My focus was squarely on Mark, or his bulge to be more blunt.

I was only maybe five feet away from him when he got up and walked to the back of the house. I followed like a lost dog in heat. We went to the deck out back. He stood by the railing overlooking a wooded ravine in the moonlight. I stood beside him as we took in the sights.

"You know I've wanted you for a long time now," he said.

"Really, I didn't know you were gay." i said with a slightly squeaky voice.

"I had to keep it a secret, my dad would have killed me if he knew. I see you've been keeping a secret too. How long have you been dressing like this?"

"Seems like forever now. It started when I was very young, having an older sister can suck at times. She used to dress me up instead of her dolls and practice putting make-up on me. I guess I've always felt more like a girl than a guy." i said.

"Then when I was in grade eight. Do you remember when I got sick and had my appendix out?" I asked.

"Yeah, I remember. You missed a whole month of school, lucky bastard." He says.

"Yeah well, that's when I decided to be more feminine. I started growing my hair out and stopped weightlifting."

"I wondered about that, well the results look good to me." Mark says as he looks me over again.

"I'm Still just a guy." I confess.

"You look stunning to me," he says as he turns to me.

Mark is much taller and more muscular than I am. He's 6'3 190 pounds with deep blue eyes and sandy blonde hair.

He reaches across me and grabs my arm, pulling me to face him. Looking up at him even with my high heels on he still towers above me. At that exact moment, I felt something that I'd never felt before. It was more than being submissive. More than him being dominant. It was more of an understanding of my place. A willingness to stay in my place.

I'm not that big really. I stand a mere 5'5 125 pounds with blue/green eyes and long brown hair past my shoulders. My ass sticks out, especially when I wear high heels.

We stared into each other's eyes for a bit then he leaned in and kissed me gently. I melted into his embrace as his tongue searched my mouth. He broke our kiss and pulled me to his chest and hugged me, his arms wrapped and caressing my head. My arms wrapped around him and fell to his masculine butt. I could feel his bulge pressing into me. Again I gasped as my hands instinctively came around to feel his manhood.

He was big. I mean really big. Fear, excitement and wonder filled me all at once. I look up to see his eyes closed and looking up at the night sky.

I followed his dick down, almost to his knee as I dropped to my knees. Then reaching back up to the button. My hands shook slightly as excitement and wonder overtook fear with maybe a bit of hunger in there too. With the button undone, the zipper came down next. He wasn't wearing any underwear. Trembling now I reach in to feel him for the first time. Shock and fear quickly rose in me as my hand verified his size. I was frozen in fear as I slowly looked back up to his face. He had the look of pure pleasure. This encouraged me. A new feeling of wanting to please him flooded me.

I slid my hand inside his pants down as far as I could but didn't get to the head. Wrapping my fingers around the best I could I started to pull it out. Mark hooked his thumbs on each side of his jeans and pushed them down past his knees. That's when his cock sprang up, if I hadn't been holding it I probably would have been hit by it.

Seeing his manhood in my tiny hand really shocked me. My hand wasn't even halfway down. His cock glistened in the full moon.

His cock wasn't that thick at the head but it definitely got much thicker at the base.

My hand instinctively started stroking him. The first thing I noticed was the weight, it moved differently than mine. He was uncircumcised where I was circumcised so watching the foreskin slide back and forth over his thick veins really turned me on. My tight cage felt that much tighter now.

Excitement, curiosity and the need to please overcame me as I pulled his cock down until it was pointed at my mouth. My watering mouth opened and I moved forward. Closing my painted lips around a part of the head I savored the taste. He was clean and tasted very good. My hand stroked long as my tongue searched for the slit in the head. Finding its mark it felt like the slit swallowed my tongue. Moving as much saliva as I could to his delicious treat I began to bob back and forth. Getting a little more in my mouth each time. He rested one hand on the railing and the other held the back of my head.

Once the head slipped in my hungry mouth I wasn't gonna let it go.

Then I felt a set of hands-on my upper back, gently pushing me forward. A man's voice encouraged me to take more. The head was now pushing at my throat. I closed my eyes and relaxed as much as I could. A feeling of want. No, Need filled me. He was by far the biggest cock I ever had and I wasn't going to be defeated.

He kept pushing me forward a tiny bit at a time until Mark's cock head slipped into my throat. Then I slid down his shaft two, three, four then five inches. I stopped there for a moment then pulled back until just the head remained in my throat, then slid back down again a bit faster this time. My mouth was stretched so wide.

Mark's breathing became labored and both hands were now on my head.

That's a good girl I heard Mark say as he steadied my head. Then he pulls out most of the way. He pushed back in faster and faster as he throat fucked me for a while. I swear he was ripping my mouth open with each thrust in but I loved it.

I felt my mini dress being pulled over my ass and a hand rubbed my puckering asshole.

Mark slid down the railing until he was laying flat on his back without stopping the throat fucking. This put me in an ass-up head kinda down position.

Almost immediately I felt whiskers and a tongue on my Smooth ass. His tongue licked and probed my hungry hole. God did it feel wonderful.

Mark had a firm grip on each side of my head as I kept bobbing up and down.

Is she tight? Mark asks.

Oh yeah, and she tastes so good.

Loosen her up for me will ya?

It'd be my pleasure.

I heard him ripping a condom wrapper then I felt a cold liquid being applied to my hole. Next, I felt his thumb pressing past my sphincter. He massaged my hole for a bit then pulled it out leaving me feeling empty. A finger quickly pushed in, then two. Empty again as he pulled his fingers out.

Then he put a hand on the top of my ass and I felt his cock pressing at my hole.

He'd push on my anus for a bit then let up, then push a bit harder. He kept doing this over and over all while saying fuck she's right. You're gonna destroy this hole, Mark.

Then he slid in and stopped. Pain shot through me but quickly turned to pleasure so I pushed back on him. He got the hint and started fucking me right. Having a cock at each end of me felt amazing. I slowed my pace with Mark as whoever picked up his pace fucking me.

Soon I had to put my hands on the deck to steady myself as the pounding my ass was receiving was gonna knock me over.

Mark started moaning and groaning as his cock seemed to expand even more.

Oh, you better be ready for this. He's gonna blow. Not wanting to waste a drop I forced as much cock into my throat as I could. Holding there for what seemed like forever he finally gasped loud and shot gallons of hot cum deep into my throat. I gagged and choked but I held steady. Not like I had a choice though. Mark had both hands wrapped tight in my hair pulling me down further.

He pulled my head up and I sucked almost every drop from his cock. I licked what got away from his shaft and balls as he panted heavily.

Brav-fucking-oh a woman's voice cheered. I looked to see Gail naked watching.

Mark slid to the side a bit and Gail stepped over him, then lowered herself down onto his still-hard cock.

Watching them fuck while I was getting fucked outside in the night air felt fantastic but it didn't last. A sudden empty feeling rushed over me. Then a hot splash of cum landed on my gaping boi-cunt.

I spun around and sucked what I could from Seth's cock.

Gail commented that I was a real cock whore. That just made me smile.

Let me know if this story interests you by commenting below.

Please let me know if my writing skills are improving as well.

Thanks.