Friday Night Crush Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch of her lips was so heavenly that Dan felt strangely jealous of Tina, having had all this to herself for the past ten minutes. He grabbed hold of Kelly's hair and held her tight, wanting to possess her, but that sudden burst of aggression soon disappeared. He found himself sitting there placidly as she made love to him, the same way she had done to Tina. She wrapped her arms round his neck as she gently explored his mouth, the scent and warmth of her body captivating him completely. His hard-on pressed into her belly button, twitching with each caress of her lips. She ground herself against him, silently encouraging it.

When the kiss ended and they looked at each other again, Kelly's eyes were dancing, as though even she couldn't believe her own naughtiness. She reached up to the collar of his shirt and began to undo the buttons, kissing her way down his chest. Dan placed his hands on her ass and massaged it delicately, almost afraid to handle her with any more firmness. Kelly held her palm flat against his heart, absorbing the beat, and kissed him on the neck. "You are so hot!" she giggled under her breath, and for the first time she sounded as young as she looked. She removed his shirt, gave him another kiss full on the lips, then dropped to her knees. She reached for the belt buckle on his pants and gave him a little questioning look. Dan's face pleaded silently with her, and with a grin she began to undo it.

There was a sudden blur of movement at Dan's right side, and Tina's curvaceous figure was perched beside him. "Hello there," she announced, her eyes sweeping over the pair of them. "You impressed so far, huh?"

"My God, yes," he breathed. He looked down at Kelly. "She's incredible." She blushed and mouthed a thank you, which only made her even cuter. "What about you, though? From the looks of it you didn't need me here after all..."

"No, you're right. I had it the wrong way round. " Tina placed a hand firmly on his scalp and pulled him towards her. "I don't need you here, I want you here." She kissed him deep and hard, a passion coursing through her lips that he hadn't felt for a long time. She ran a hand over his chest, squeezing at his nipples. Far from being overawed by the situation, she was starting to own it; and her next suggestion only proved that.

"Now Kelly, while you're sucking my husband's cock..." Kelly looked up sharply as though she had been caught in the act, which amused Tina no end. "While you're sucking his cock, would you mind if I sat with you and gave you a few pointers?" She got down on her knees, and Kelly obediently moved to one side to give her enough room. "It's kind of like when I showed you how to fill in that spreadsheet the other day, y'know?" Kelly laughed.

She had just begun to release Dan's cock, but Tina was in no mood to slowly unveil it. She took hold of the waistband of his pants. "I think we can lose these, don't you hon? It's hardly fair you being all modest with us." She pulled them down and removed them, his shoes and socks in one quick flurry. Kelly's eyes were focused instantly, and shamelessly, on his dick as it sprang free. It was red and glistening, and the veins stood out all the way along the shaft. Tina crouched beside her, resting her elbow on Dan's thigh, and gazed happily at it like she had been reunited with an old friend.

"How long has it been, hmm Danny?" she asked teasingly. "When was your last happy time?"

Dan wondered for a moment whether he should tell her. "Uh well, to be honest... it was this morning."

Tina's face clouded. "You what?"

"I thought I'd better, you know, clear the decks. Didn't want any accidents."

"Oh, so that's why you were holding out on me all this time, so you could get one by yourself!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. "You little sneak..."

"Aw, don't be hard on him," said Kelly. She took hold of his shaft at the base and stroked it gently, encouragingly. "He just wanted to be at his best for us."

"Yeah, you see this..." Dan took a deep breath as he looked at Kelly, her mouth poised just above his dick. "This might have been problematic."

"What a sensitive man you are," Tina observed drily. "You'd better be ready for tonight, OK?"

Dan returned her challenging look. "Why don't you suck it and see?"

Kelly needed no further invitation, and plunged down on his cock with a loud gulp. Her eyes closed as she absorbed the taste and the smell, her lips pursed exquisitely. Dan felt the head of his cock pulsate inside her warm, wet mouth and sighed, legs bucking forwards on the couch. Tina smiled in recognition at the sight of his twitching body. She hunched down beside Kelly's ear. "Can you feel that spot right under the head, where the skin is tight?" Kelly nodded. "Press your tongue in there and give it a nice, long lick." The younger woman obeyed and a tingle of the most exquisite pleasure surged through Dan's penis. He moaned loudly, and Tina took his hand and gave it an encouraging squeeze.

"Y'see sweetie, I remember these little things. Now get your ass down on that couch and relax." She pushed him back against the cushions and he settled down, enjoying the view. He was aware that he had now become the spectacle, his body stretched out invitingly in front of the two women. Keeping one hand on him, Tina ran her fingers slowly up his torso, ruffling the hairs on his chest. She leant forwards and kissed him affectionately round his nipples, tracing little circles with her tongue. Dan saw Kelly's eyes open, watching them curiously. She smiled at him, her dimples pressing against his dick, and once more he felt so grateful for that preliminary orgasm earlier in the day.

She looked so composed, as though she could keep him in her mouth all night, and Tina glanced wryly at Dan to let him know that she really didn't need to give any pointers. Without letting up, Kelly slowly increased the pace until she was virtually nose deep in his crotch, her lips bulging round the base of his shaft. She gave it a long, hard suck, enough to make it tremble all the way down her throat; then she came back up, dribbling spit all over his cock as she let out her breath in a gasp that said she wanted more. She wanted it and she got it, over and over again, her hair falling over her face but failing to cover up her sluttiness. As she gagged noisily on his cock she took a deep intake of breath through her nose, drawing in the smell of him, and her nostrils seemed to flare in satisfaction.

Tina sat with her arms folded on Dan's thigh, watching with an admiring smile that concealed a hint of jealousy. When Kelly finally came up for air, she caught her eye and Kelly broke off with an embarrassed giggle that turned into a splutter, a trail of saliva hanging from her chin. Tina shook her head. "I don't know how in the hell you're still single, I really don't." They shared a long, passionate kiss, the taste of Dan's cock filling their slippery mouths.

Tina took hold of his shaft, red and glistening with Kelly's spit. "Well, if you survived that, I think it's time for me to get in on the action. If you don't mind sharing, that is," she added to Kelly.

"Of course not. I was only borrowing it." Kelly moved back a little, allowing Tina some room beside her. As she did so she casually wiped the excess of drool off her chin, like this was something she did every day, and Dan knew with sudden clarity exactly how he was going to fuck her. He wasn't going to treat her with kid gloves; he was going to give her body a good, hard workout.

Tina crouched over the tip of his cock, looking at him appealingly. "You're not gonna get bored are you honey, now you're stuck with little old me again?" She gave him a brief lick on the head of his penis and Dan bolted forwards. "I guess not," she said to Kelly, and they both laughed again. Tina began to suck him confidently, her mouth twisting from side to side, reclaiming his cock for herself. She knew exactly where and how to pleasure him, and how far to push him, and his shaft swelled inside her mouth just as it had inside Kelly's.

But Kelly wasn't going to be shunted to one side either. Instinctively she put her tongue to his balls and licked them, gradually moving upwards. The two of them went to work on him in earnest, covering every inch of his dick with their spit. Their lips glided up both sides until they met over the head, and there they enveloped it in a long messy kiss, swirling his flesh round inside their mouths. Dan watched almost transfixed, wanting the moment to last forever. He saw Tina put her hand on the back of Kelly's skull and draw her in tighter, making love to her as though his dick wasn't there. When their lips parted they were both trailing saliva, and Tina licked it off Kelly's tongue, in a gesture that was as sensual as it was primitively filthy.

Tina turned slowly to look at him, her eyes as piercing as he'd ever seen them. "I don't know exactly what goes on in there, but I'm guessing you were thinking about this when you were whacking off this morning. Hmm?" She gave him a quick kiss on his penis, inhaling his scent at the same time. "Having two girls on your cock?" She and Kelly both began to lick down his shaft again. "Don't tell me you haven't been looking forward to this for a long time."

"The, uh, thought had occurred to me," Dan admitted, his hips grinding against the couch. He was now fighting the serious urge to fuck them both. His hands had been resting by his sides, and he dug them hard into the fabric. Without even thinking about it he was thrusting up towards them, as though he were inside them already.

"How many times have you thought about Kelly while you've been jerking off?"

Dan looked down at Kelly, at her wide brown eyes staring curiously at him above her dick-swollen mouth, and he felt the sudden liberation of not having to underplay or soft-coat anything that he felt about her. "I've thought about fucking her every day for the last three weeks," he stated matter-of-factly, holding her gaze all the time. "Just like you have, Tina."

Tina turned and looked at Kelly for a moment, eye to eye, before she suddenly rose to her feet taking her with her. They climbed onto the couch either side of Dan. With the same instinctive thought, they all pushed their mouths together and began a long, lingering three-way kiss, their arms wrapped round each other's bodies. Dan felt the curves of Kelly and Tina under his fingers, the heat radiating out from their skin, and his dick leapt upwards in anticipation. It was with great reluctance that he pulled his way free from them. He stood up, gently guiding them to their feet. "I think we should be heading upstairs..."

He was suddenly silenced as Kelly grabbed his neck and pulled him towards her, kissing him deeply. She stood there making love to him, her hair tickling his cheek and her hand gently, reassuringly stroking his cock. "I've been thinking about this for a long time too," she whispered, her lips brushing against his. Dan placed a hand on her hip, running it down her thigh, and took a deep breath. Finally he smiled and patted her on the ass.

"After you, then. And you," he added to Tina, gesturing towards the door. With a sweet smile, Tina stepped past him and took Kelly's hand, the same way she had when she first arrived. This time however, there was no need to nursemaid her. The two women walked arm in arm out into the hall and up the stairs, Dan following a few steps behind. He enjoyed the sight of their backsides as they ascended, Tina's round and bouncy and Kelly's a little smaller but beautifully sculpted. He took a little too long appreciating it; at the top of the stairs Tina paused and looked back at him, crooking her finger.

"We're waiting, honey..." She beckoned him onwards, then took Kelly's arm again and rushed off towards the bedroom, the two of them giggling like teenagers. Dan hurried up the stairs and followed them, taking his dick in his hand. By the time he entered the room they were already lying on the bed, their legs spread wide open. Tina looked approvingly at Dan's busy wrist. "Bring it over here," she purred. She reached down and spread her pussy, giving it a brief, testing feel.

As Dan approached the bed, another thought crossed Tina's mind. With a smile she got up and rolled over onto all fours, facing the far wall, her arms and legs stretched out. She gave a little gesture to Kelly to follow her lead, and soon they were in identical stances, right in front of Dan. Tina turned and looked back at him. "You know Kell, when I asked Dan what he was most looking forward to about having two girls to play with, he said he wanted to see us in this position. Isn't that right, hon?"

"Yeah, that's right," he said as he got onto the bed, reaching out and rubbing Tina's ass. They were such a perfect pair, Tina to his left, Kelly to his right, their pussies both glistening pink. "You remember what I wanted to do with you as well?" He watched Kelly's surprised reaction as he slid a finger into Tina's pussy. She didn't have much time to take it in before she was taking it in too. Her mouth dropped open and she smiled in delight.

She was wonderfully tight, and warm; but so too was Tina. He sat up on his knees between them and reached deeper inside, carefully probing their depths. Tina caught Kelly's gaze and raised her eyebrows in amusement, as though asking her to tolerate his little fetish. "You didn't leave your keys in there, honey," she reminded him, and they both giggled. But as he carried on gently applying pressure, stroking the soft tissue at the roof of their vulvas, the two women sank down onto their elbows and let out little sighs of contentment. He saw their heads gradually loll forwards until they were touching the sheets, their legs spread wider to allow him further in.

Once he had added another finger on both sides, Dan began playing with them in earnest. He rubbed steadily at their G-spots, feeling their fluid building up under his fingertips. It began to ooze out of their pussies as the noise of their enjoyment grew louder. Seeing movement in the corner of his eye, Dan glanced down and saw Tina's toes flexing impatiently against the bed. He smiled, making his movements slower and more drawn-out, and was rewarded with the sight of the muscles in their backs twitching in response. Just as he had hoped for, he was playing them, and loving the results.

Picking up the pace again, he heard Tina's breath quicken. She buried her head in the sheets and moaned, her thighs pulsing inwards. He listened to the gasps spilling out of her and then suddenly, deliberately, returned to the same gentle teasing motion he had started out with. There was a moment's silence, and then Tina kicked him on the thigh. She looked back at him through the messy fronds of her hair, her lips pinched in frustration. "Son of a bitch..."

"Well you don't want to come that quickly, do you?"

"You just wait till I get my hands on your dick again." Dan gave her a consoling look, followed by another long stroke inside their pussies that made them both jolt. Their walls clenched round his fingers as he eased them slowly out, not wanting to let him go. Both pairs of digits were glistening with the girls' cum when they emerged. Dan bent down and gave them a kiss on one ass cheek in turn. He couldn't, however, leave it at that when he got to Kelly. With a surge of desire he pressed his face into her pussy and licked up the results of his work. She tasted every bit as sweet and fragrant as he had imagined. Kelly gave a gasp of surprise, arching her back and pushing her crotch further into his face. He was about as close to heaven as he could possibly get.

12