Jim and Cheryl Ch. 01

Story Info
While waiting for coffee, Jim gets the shock of his life.
5.5k words
4.39
138.1k
170

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

THE COFFEE SHOP

***

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is a story about a wife that cheats on her husband after more than fifteen years of a good marriage. Not only does she cheat but she gets caught up in that mindset and goes way overboard.

I wish there were a category on Literotica called "Cheating Spouse" but alas there is no such category so I put this story in the "Loving Wives" section because Cheryl started out as a loving wife. It's just that something clicked at some point in her life and what she ended up doing was anything but loving.

I say all this to give you fair warning. If you don't like stories where the wife cheats on a husband who is a good guy, you won't like this one. Even so, in the end Cheryl gets her just deserts while her husband gets some measure of revenge.

**********************

Cheryl and I have been married 16 years and they had been wonderful years at that. We had a great relationship and our home was always filled with laughter and love. We met when we were both in our second year at the state university and have been together ever since. We dated three years before we were officially married. I say officially because for two years before marriage we were living together and we knew all along that we were going to get hitched.

About six months after graduation we were married in a moderately large church wedding. The wedding was in the church where she and her family had attended for the previous twenty years. It seems their family knew everybody. Cheryl always dreamed of having a wedding when the church was all decorated for Christmas. For that reason, our anniversary is only ten days before Christmas. Makes it kind of expensive for added gift giving between the two of us but hey, she was definitely worth it. You will find out as you read on that I intentionally said, was worth it and not is worth it.

We have two kids, Mark who is 14 and Lynn who is 12. That kind of complicates things now but at the same time they are great kids who are well adjusted. I know that with both of our support they will be able to get through all this mess.

I found out about the mess just last week. I was at Starbucks waiting with about ten or more others for our coffee orders to be filled. You know the drill, a bunch of people standing around waiting for the barista to call their name. The place seemed to be crowded as usual. I noticed two guys standing next to me watching a video on their phone. The guy holding the phone said: "You should have seen her Kyle, this chick was insatiable. She does everything a guy could ever imagine and then some."

Being a normal guy I was curious of course so I looked over his shoulder. On his phone, I saw that a totally naked woman was giving my fellow customer a blow job. He and two other guys were sitting naked on a couch in what looked like a large office.

Another guy was sitting in one of two nice upholstered chairs opposite the couch with a glass coffee table in between. I could see this because the guy now holding the phone in Starbucks was obviously the guy shooting the video. From time to time he would point the camera phone at the other guys to catch the expression on their faces. The jerkiness of his movements made it obvious that he was not a professional videographer but the picture was plenty clear none the less.

What caught my eye was not only the hot sex I was seeing but the woman in the video looked just like my wife Cheryl. But of course, I knew that it couldn't be her, yet still, I was taken back by the similarity. First I knew it couldn't be her because my Cheryl is a happily married woman and mother of our two wonderful kids. Not only that but secondly, she is a church going woman who even teaches Sunday school every week to a room full of middle school children.

And if that's not enough to convince me it wasn't my wife, ya gotta know that while we have a fun and active sex life, the woman in the video was deep throating this guy and Cheryl has never even come close to doing that for me. The fact of the matter is, I consider myself very lucky to get 3 or 4 blowjobs a year and most certainly never ever does she do it to completion!

When my Cheryl gives a blow job its mostly a hand job with only the first inch or so ever going between her lips. This woman was taking my fellow Starbucks customer clear down to his pubic hair. His cock was looked to be pretty close to the same size as mine. Maybe just a tiny bit longer but not much. So, I knew for sure this wasn't Cheryl but it sure looked like her.

Then I heard the other guy watching the video say, "Oh gawd Bill, is she doing what I think she's doing?"

The guy holding the phone (I now knew his name is Bill) said. "Yep, she swallowed all of it, she didn't even miss a drop!"

I continued looking over the guy's shoulder even though I was a bit embarrassed doing so. Then I saw the woman on the video slide over to the next guy on the couch and she started licking his cock which was considerably longer than the first guy. I was wondering if she would be able to deep throat this one too. His dick was skinnier than the first guys but at least three inches longer.

Sure enough, once she had him all licked up from top to bottom she took him all the way in with just one gulp. I was amazed! And from the expression on the guys face he was amazed too. You couldn't hear the volume much over the noise in the coffee shop but I did hear the guy shouting "oh shit, oh shit."

Later in the quiet of my office I clearly heard him add, "I've never had a woman take all ten inches of me before."

And take him she did! Because of his length her head was really bobbing as she brought him to completion. When this second guy came, she held him all the way in so he was shooting clear down her throat directly into her stomach. I seldom ever watch porn videos, but a couple of times I had seen that sort of thing. But here I was standing right next to the guy who was one of the stars in this homemade porn.

Just as she was knee walking to the third guy the barista called Bills name quickly followed by Kyle. Bill turned to his friend while hitting the pause button and said, "Let's grab a couple stools at the counter so you can see the rest of this. It gets a whole lot hotter."

At this point I spoke up saying, "Sorry guys, I didn't mean to butt in however, I couldn't help hearing what you were taking about. And then after seeing bits of the video is there any way possible I could join you to watch the rest?"

Seeing I was dressed in an expensive suit similar to what they were wearing, it was pretty obvious I wasn't some off the street pervert. Bill stuck out his hand and introduced himself as Bill and shaking his hand I told him my name was Jim. About that time, Kyle came back carrying their coffees and Bill said, "I don't see any problem with that, we'll be right over there in the corner where there's not so much sun light coming in the windows. That will be better for our viewing pleasure you know."

"Great thanks. I'll be there in a
minute."

Bill said they would go ahead and start without me. He told me not to worry if I missed a minute or two because there was plenty more to watch.

As I waited I was thinking and questions kept popping into my head. She sure looked like Cheryl, but there's no way she could or even would cheat on me like that. Up until that point in the video I had only seen side shots of her face with her hair hanging down over her eyes. In other shots, we could see the top of her head so I still hadn't gotten a clear view of her face yet. "Nah, couldn't be. It's just a coincidence."

I kept trying to talk myself into thinking this was just some bit mistake. Surely that wasn't really Cheryl. It must just be someone that looks a lot like her. But at least I'll get to see a hot video of someone who looks like my wife. That by itself seemed pretty intriguing.

After a couple minutes, they called my name so I grabbed my coffee and sat down on the stool next to Bill so Kyle and I we're on either side of him. By the time I got there the woman was just finishing up the third guy and I could see her stand up and walk across towards the guy in the chair. Seeing her full body from the backside she was definitely shaped exactly like Cheryl. Then as the camera turned to the guy in the chair I couldn't help letting a loud gasp escape my lips. There in full view sat Ted Grantham, Cheryl's boss.

Now it was clear to me that this whole thing took place in Teds office. I could clearly see his desk in the background. I had been in his office a hand full of times since she started working there four years ago. My new "friends" Bill and Kyle both looked up at me to see why the gasp. Thinking quickly, I said, "Geez, that coffee is hotter then hell."

They smiled and we all turned our attention back to the little screen in Bills hand. Oh, my gawd, she had been working at Simpson Technologies four years. I started wondering to myself just how long had this extracurricular activity had been going on? Much to my chagrin I was to find out about fifteen minutes later.

I was numb and thunderstruck as the three of us watched Cheryl, my lovingly devoted wife paying homage to Ted Grantham's monster cock. It wasn't as long as the second guys ten incher. Ted's cock was maybe somewhere between eight or nine inches but gawd was it thick! I've spent my share of time in locker rooms over the years and I had never seen anything like it in person. It looked to be as thick as Cheryl's forearm!

I was just shaking my head thinking it's a wonder she could get her lips stretched around it. Especially since she always complained about mine being too big for her mouth. She complained but she only took the first inch or at the most two just slightly into her mouth. Teds was at least twice as thick as mine and I've always considered myself just slightly above average size. Yet there she was with her face buried into his groin.

You could visibly see her neck bulge every time she slid her face down his massive naked cock. That's when something else dawned on me about what was so different. Ted was clean shaven down there. Even his balls were completely void of any hair.

Just then we could all see Cheryl's tongue slip out below his cock as she licked his balls. I have no idea how she could even slip her tongue out while holding that monster in her mouth. But, there she was, looking and acting like a two-bit whore. And still, the worst was yet to come!

As she was finishing up with her boss whom I had previously thought was a nice respectable guy we clearly heard him say; "Well Cheryl, that was a great start but now don't you agree that our clients here are ready for some additional attention?"

Still facing Ted as she stood up she replied with a little snicker in her voice saying: "Whatever you say boss."

This had the effect of removing all doubt about who this mystery woman was. Not only had I now heard Ted call her by name but now she was looking straight at the camera as she stood and walked back over to Bill. You could tell that he was obviously the one holding the camera that shot the video I was now watching.

Standing right in front of Bill she was staring at the camera saying. "Scoot all the way forward so your sitting right on the edge of the cushion."

Absolutely no doubt about it, that was Cheryl's voice. Even though he was holding the phone camera we could clearly see he was sliding his butt to the front of the couch.

Cheryl then got down on her knees and bending her head low and sideways we watched in amazement as she began licking Bills balls. Then she was taking them completely into her mouth one at a time slathering them with her saliva. She did that until she ultimately took the whole ball sack into her mouth.

I was shocked and getting madder by the moment! Never ever had she so much as kissed my balls. Hells bells, she never even touched mine with her hands. Who was this woman I was watching? I was thinking to myself, she sure wasn't the Cheryl I knew!

Bill excitedly looked at both Kyle and I saying. "Watch what she does next. I've never experienced what you're going to see this slut do to us next."

With that Cheryl slid her face down lower and began to lick his butt, at least that's what it looked like. Just to be sure I asked; "God damn Bill is she actually licking your ass?"

He looked at me and said, "Yep, and that's not all. In just a few seconds you will actually see her fuck my ass hole with her tongue!"

Sure enough, we couldn't see clearly because of the
camera angle but there she was bobbing her head up and down with her nose obviously stuck in his butt crack. I started to feel sick to my stomach as I slowly realized that I have been kissing this woman every single day of our married life! It's a good thing Bill and Kyle were so glued to the phone that they couldn't see the expression of utter disgust on my face right now.

After tonguing his ass for a couple of minutes, Cheryl stood up telling Bill to sit back again and enjoy the ride. The camera jostled around as he scooted back and then the image went fuzzy as Cheryl got too close to the camera. It was obvious that she was straddling Bill while facing him.

You could tell Bill was really distracted with her tits right in his face so he handed the camera phone to the guy sitting next to him. The one with the long skinny dick. The new cameraman got a great shot of Cheryl forcing her left boob into Bills mouth. He hungrily started sucking and nipping at that beautiful nipple. The one that I thought was all mine once the kids were finished nursing.

Next the camera moved back to take in the view of my wife grabbing Bills
hard cock and lining it up with her pussy. Once in position she grinned at Bill and we could hear her voice through the phones tiny speaker asking, "So, are you ready for the ride of your life boyfriend?"

Then we heard Bill tentatively say, "I sure hope
so."

And with that Cheryl laughed out loud and suddenly dropped all the way down his hard as a rock shaft until her bald pussy was rubbing against his hair. Clearly, she was enjoying herself to no end as she rode up and down his slippery cock flesh. I remembered back to the time a few years ago when she shaved her pussy for the first time saying it was a special treat just for me. Now I had to wonder whether it was for me or was it for Ted?

My Cheryl, my loving, conservative, church going, Sunday school teaching, PTA attending, devoted wife Cheryl was fucking the shit out of this guy in that bastard Teds office. And the guy she was fucking was the very same guy I'm sitting next to in Starbucks. Yet there we were sipping our coffee acting like it was an every day occurrence watching my wife acting like a world class slut.

I guess I should have been angry at him but all my anger was
aimed fully at my cheating wife. After all, I couldn't really blame Bill. Cheryl
is gorgeous, with a 5'5" body of a Baywatch lifeguard. Who wouldn't want to fuck her if she was so obviously available and willing. I remember being so damn proud when she agreed to become Mrs. Jim Iverson sixteen years ago. No, I can't blame the three guys on the couch, whoever they were, but I did blame Ted and Cheryl for the debauchery I was witnessing before me.

That got me to thinking while we watched Cheryl sliding up and down Bills cock. I asked him; "So Bill, how did you hook up with this chick anyway?"

I was a little bit surprised by his answer but not too much considering what I had already seen and heard. "My company does business with these guys. Ted is the sales manager at Simpson Technologies and the girl is his secretary or maybe his personal assistant I'm not sure which. Whatever her title is, I can tell you that their relationship sure is personal."

He chuckled as he told this to me. I tried to return a smile and he went on to say, "The other two guys are also customers who get this special treatment with every big order they place."

"Wow! That's a pretty good sales incentive just for an order, isn't it?"

"Well, you have to understand that all three of us in that office only order once a quarter and each order is for anything from one hundred thousand dollars to over a million in some cases. I guess you would say we are some of the high rollers in this industry."

"So, do you think you three are the only high rollers?"

I was hoping he couldn't tell that I was mining for information.

"Oh, no way, I personally know of at least twenty other buyers that get the same treatment we got last Tuesday."

Hmmm, last Tuesday, I'll have to tuck that information away and do some more thinking about it this afternoon. I especially want to think about whether she and I made love Tuesday night. If so, I think I just might just need to throw up.

I said: "Boy I would like to get into your shoes for 'business' purposes."

Kyle who had been listening to our conversation while watching the video piped up: "You and me both!"

Now I had to ask a couple more questions even though I didn't know if I could handle much more information: "So Bill, how long have you been doing business with Simpson Technologies?"

"Oh, I'd say we've been in bed together (heh, heh) for nearly seven years now."

"And have you always had these kinds of benefits for placing your orders?"

"No, not really, the first year or so there were no such added benefits but then when the technology market tanked I guess Ted felt he needed to do something to boost sales. That's when he brought a girl named Susan into the office. At first it was just a striptease with no touching. But in time it progressed to blow jobs and then about five years ago it changed to full on sex."

He went on to say, "I guess it was about three or four years ago Susan's husband transferred across country. That's when Ted hired this new girl named Cheryl. And I've got to tell you, she is way better than Susan ever was."

I had to ask one more thing. "So how long have you been enjoying this Cheryl woman?"

"Well, as I best remember, my first time with her was only her second day on the job."

That cinched it, this had been going on for four years without me having the slightest clue. Now the one thing I did know for sure was that instead of being my wife, Cheryl was soon going to be my ex-wife. Once or maybe even twice on a whim or during a drunken party or away at a convention, maybe we could work around that kind of infidelity. But twenty plus guys for the past four years. No
Way!! I wasn't sure how I would go about it but believe me both Cheryl and Mr. Nice Guy Grantham were most certainly going to feel some of the pain I was feeling right at that moment.

Once Cheryl fucked Bill to a blazing orgasm she moved right on to the second guy with the ten-inch cock and proceeded to do the exact same thing she had done with Bill. Complete with the ball sucking, ass tonguing and lap fuck. It was really disturbing for a faithful husband to watch his marriage fall apart right before his eyes.

When she finally got to Ted's monster she spent even more time on his balls. I guess she really liked them shaved since there weren't any of those awkward hairs to deal with. By this time, we had been watching the video for about 30 minutes and just when I thought it couldn't possible get worse ... it did!

The three of us continued to watch and what we saw and heard next was the final straw for me. Finishing up with Ted, Cheryl went up to the bar in Teds office and grabbed a bottle of mouthwash. She took a big swig, gargled it around a bit and spit it out in the little bar sink. She washed her mouth out with fresh water, drank a straight shot of either bourbon or scotch before walking back over to Bill once again.

She grabbed his hand and said, "Stand up lover."

12