Friday Night Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and Maya moaned together as Maya ate my cum and I fucked her steadily, trying not to cum as quickly as I had with Mom. Once Maya was satisfied she'd swallowed all my cum that Mom still had inside her, she switched up straight up pleasuring Mom. Just as I'd done to her mere minutes ago, Maya licked at Mom's clit, side to side, eager to repay her for creating this incestuous situation.

As she got closer, Mom bent over, all her weight in her hands while she gripped the armrest at the end of the couch. Her moans increased pitch, intensity and frequency. I could see Maya's open mouth, tongue out, working overtime as she brought our Mom to orgasm. The tableaux we created, with Mom bent over, showing her asshole and pussy to me, Maya's tongue furiously working back and forth, her tits bouncing, my dick thrusting in and out of Maya's hungry pussy - it's a sight I'll never forget as long as I live.

After Mom finished cumming, Maya took charge once again. "Oh god, Dave, I want you in my ass."

I wanted to make sure I wasn't just hearing things. "Say that again, Maya?" I don't think I hid the excitement in my voice.

"Fuck me in the ass!" she repeated, perhaps a little too loud.

"That's what I hoped you said." I pulled out and stepped away from the couch. Mom snapped out of her post-orgasmic daze and hopped off the couch and Maya's face. She looked down at her daughter - chin and cheeks glistening with Mom's juices, traces of my cum, her face flushed with arousal - and asked with motherly concern, "Are you sure about this, honey? It can hurt, and your brother's pretty thick..."

"I've done anal before, Mom," Maya rolled her eyes, her tone that of a teenager who was told to "be careful" on their first date. "It'll be fine." Part of me knew she was just suggesting anal to make Mom jealous - Mom might've been first to fuck me, but Maya was going to be the one I'd assfuck first. Despite everything that'd happened tonight, she was still jealous of Mom and was eager to one-up her, even with incest.

She rolled off the couch and got down on all fours in the middle of the room. Where most people would have a coffee table, Mom and I now had my naked sister in position for doggy style.

Despite Maya's cockiness, Mom wasn't convinced. She dropped to her knees beside her daughter, close to Maya's ass. "Well, like it or not, I'm still gonna protect my little girl as much as I can." Mom motioned for me to stand in front of her, and immediately took my dick in her mouth. I knew what she was doing, but after being inside Maya, I was already quite lubricated. But who was I to refuse a sloppy blowjob from my Mom?

She slobbered up and down my shaft, coating my cock with a thick translucent layer of her saliva, then focused on the head, making sure I was as wet as possible for Maya's ass. "Okay honey. Now, slowly." That "slowly" carried the unspoken connotation of "or I'll kill you."

I sighed. "Yes, Mom," deliberately matching Maya's earlier tone. Maya giggled, looking back at me. I asked if she was ready, and she nodded, once again smiling with that devilish smile. Mom watched closely as I lined my cockhead up with my sister's puckered brown asshole, and slowly pushed my cock into that tight, dry little opening. Maya moaned with anticipating as she felt me stretching her out.

Mom grabbed Maya's ass cheeks and spread them, then let a drop of drool fall from her mouth and right onto Maya's widening asshole. I'm sure Maya felt my cock twitch excitedly at the sight of that. I slid in further, most of my purple cock head now inside Maya's tight little hole.

Maya squealed with relief and pride when she felt the rest of my tip slide into her. The hardest part was over - now she knew she could take the rest. Mom spat another drop of saliva onto my cock and we watched it disappear as I slowly slid the rest of my hard, thick shaft into my sister's ass. Maya helped, leaning back towards me. Before long, she'd taken all of me, right to the base of my throbbing cock. Our skin tones were so similar, you could barely tell where my stomach finished and her ass cheeks started. I rubbed Maya's back softly. "Good girl," I told her sweetly. I started sliding back out, grunting softly with pleasure.

Maya looked back at Mom with a massive smug smirk. "Told ya I could take him," she boasted.

Mom simply looked back at Maya and smiled softly. "And I'm very proud of you, baby," she cooed. It was about 80 percent pride, 20 percent condescension. Mom looked back down at my pull out progress -a bit more than halfway out now - and licked my shaft, lubing me up for the next thrust. Jesus, it was even hotter than when she spat on me.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot," I groaned. Mom grinned up at me. I'll never underestimate that woman again. She looked back down and stuck her tongue out, letting it make contact with my cock as I slid it out of my sister's asshole, saliva slowly dripping and tracing a line down the top of my cock. I picked up my pace, fucking my little sister's asshole while Mom provided her spit-lube, licking and drooling over my cock as it pumped in and out of her daughter. I grabbed Maya's hips and locked eyes with Mom, who had her arm underneath Maya's thin body and had begun rubbing Maya's clit while I fucked her ass. Maya, the sole focus of my and Mom's attention, moaned rhythmically and fucked me back, losing herself in pleasure again.

It didn't take long before Maya sounded like she was getting close to cumming again. She clenched her teeth and moaned "Oh fuck" like a chant, building and building with intensity as Mom's fingers and my cock pushed her over the edge. She moaned mindlessly, whole body shuddering, her tight asshole squeezing my cock even tighter, clenching me tight while I held onto her hips for dear life. Mom told her she was beautiful when she was cumming.

Maya dropped onto her left shoulder, face buried in the carpet, and Mom turned when she felt Maya's hand on her ankle, fingers climbing up Mom's calf. Mom dropped to all fours and angled her ass back towards Maya, who reached up and started playing with Mom's clit while still face-down on the floor.

Mom and Maya were each looking back, their eyes locked with each other while they stroked each other's clits. I held strong, fucking Maya's beautiful, tight ass. I couldn't believe I hadn't cum when Maya did, and I felt perhaps a little too proud about that. Maya was making Mom moan - deep, slow and rhythmic - and Mom and I were making Maya moan - high-pitched, quick and constant - and Maya was making me moan - rough, animalistic groans that were quickly building to a climax.

"Oh shit," I moaned, the pressure building up in my cock, now fucking Maya's ass as fast as I could. "I'm gonna fucking cum!" I gripped her hips hard and thrust in as deep as I could, burying my cock as far into my sister's asshole as possible. I held it there while my dick erupted for the second time that night, throbbing with each shot of cum into my sister's tight hole.

The feeling of her big brother cumming deep inside her ass pushed Maya over the edge - she came hard, squealing and spasming with ecstasy. Once again I felt her ass clenching, squeezing my cock so tight. Mom was relentless, still rubbing Maya's clit hard and fast all the while Maya came, drawing out the orgasm almost to the point of torture.

"Cum for us, honey," Mom encouraged, increasingly breathless as she drew closer to her own orgasm, thanks to Maya's finger work.

When Maya was finally finished cumming, she didn't move and only focused on getting Mom over the line. She rubbed at Mom's clit harder and faster than Mom had done to her. It barely took any time before Mom jumped like she'd gotten an electric shock, and started moaning uncontrollably, her whole body shuddering. When the peak was over, she collapsed face-first onto the floor, all her energy spent.

I pulled out of Maya's ass, relishing the sound of her final pleasure moan as she felt herself spring back into place, and let myself slump down onto the floor. Maya rolled onto her back, hair still covering most of her face.

We all remained there in stunned silence for the longest time.

It was Mom who finally spoke. "Okay, you two go clean up while I get dessert ready." Straight back to Mom Mode. Maya and I exchanged a confused look and started to stand up and gather our clothes. "You should probably shower together. You know, to save water." She gave us a sly wink. "Who knows, we might even get three people into that little shower."

We never did get to our ice cream that night.

12