All Comments on 'Friday Night Fun'

by Peg69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love black cocks

My wife fucks black men. We usually pick black men up at a bar and take them to a motel to fuck. My wife loves fucking black men and I enjoy watching her get fucked by black men. Vic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Perfect wife

Very good story. I am looking for a white wife like this one in the story. The only thing that could be sexier is for her to be purposely black bred to show all that her husband shares her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yes very REAL!!

yes my wife too loves lots of black guys and has done for over 17 years now she is 48! greg uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Turned on by this.

My wife had a black lover. A commanding little man who often stayed at our small motel. Treated me as his servant and I let him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Color of Real Sex ...

My wife admitted one night during some hot sex that, yes, she was curious about entertaining a black man. It was arranged and our sex has never been better and she can now confirm that they do have bigger equipment. She's done about ten different ones, a couple of really big ones a number of times and she love to suck a black cock in front of me, teasing me all the while. When she gets back to the bedroom she puts on a real show but she is so involved that she usually doesn't remember I may be there watching. Keep writing Peg69 and don't leave out a single detail!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yeah, black is beautiful!

I think all white women should try black cock, but I don't believe the stories of all these extremely submissive wives and husbands. Share your wife with a decent black guy and she (and you) will allways enjoy interracial sex. I fucked a few black girls the same way I do white girls and they loved me for it. The black guys who fuck my wife are all decent guys and sometimes we enjoy an eroctic night of black/white group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
White wife fucks black men

Great story Peg. My wife is my black fucking whore. When we first met I would have her fuck my friends. Later she asked to fuck black men. Soon she was only fucking black men. After we got married she continued fucking black men. I love to watch her fuck and suck black men. I have learned to appreciate sucking black cocks before and after my wife fucks them. Our blacklife is very good. Our daughters also fuck black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Peg

Was a big fat slut that is now on drugs and living on her own in a bad apt. As for the comments from some of these people all I can say is it's really scarry out there, but none of these guys are married to decent looking women, yuck.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Love your story, more reading coming up

My husband and I are both bi and we both love

BBC. Your writing makes me wet and horny as hell. Xoxoxoxo Annette

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous