Friday Night Games Club Ch. 07

Story Info
Connor and Natalia make their move against Brad.
6.6k words
4.67
5.6k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in the story are 18 or older.

* * * * *

On the Saturday evening immediately following the riotous events of the sixth meeting of the Friday Night Games Club, Connor made a sacrifice for the cause, one he didn't much like. He and Katie needed somewhere private they could meet and plan, so he sent Holly to stay the night with Stephen and Claire.

He had no illusions about what would happen and the idea of Stephen fucking his girlfriend did not please the now more dominant Connor, although he had to admit that since he had been doing the same to Claire when she had been round for cam-girl nights with Holly, there was a certain rough-justice to it. The enslaved and lustful Holly had naturally raised no objections and Stephen had been only too happy to take up the offer.

So, when Natalia arrived at Connor's flat it was to find him in a surly mood. On discovering the cause, she reminded him that she fully intended to turn Stephen into her sex-slave, so if he felt the need for revenge, she was his means. She also put an expensive bottle of red wine on the kitchen work-top, her contribution to smoothing their deliberations, and a glass of that helped improve Connor's frame of mind.

The main item of business was to agree how they would go about unpicking Brad's power. But neither of them could resist discussing what the end result would look like first, even though Connor commented this was a bit like dividing up the dragon's hoard before you had slain the dragon.

The context was that Natalia had learnt from Geoff Mills that his method of mind-control, once it reached a certain point, was permanent and the subjects then needed a master or mistress to obey in order to be happy. In contrast Brad's bimbofication was temporary unless renewed. Natalia was strongly opposed to the latter and said so.

"Katie and I agree on this," she said. "It's demeaning and unnecessary. We want the girls restored to how they were -- and given some choice about whether to stay with their current Master or change."

Connor said, "You won't get an argument from me about the bimbo thing. That's Brad's kink, not mine." He was less sure about whether the women should be given a choice over who they belonged to, but he kept that to himself for the moment. He was determined on getting Holly and Claire come what may.

They had some debate about Lily and Alice. The obvious solution was to take one each, but somehow, they both felt the two eighteen-year-olds came as a pair and it would be a shame to split them up. "Perhaps we could share them," mused Natalia. "You have them one week and me the next?"

Russ, Megan and Sara proved a simpler decision. As Connor noted, "Ok Russ was a selfish git, wanting to have a wife and a mistress, but he didn't plan on treating either that badly until he got involved with the corrupting influence of Brad. He even prevented Brad trying to turn them into bimbos. And he made it clear yesterday that he wanted nothing more to do with the club."

"Yes," agreed Natalia, "and I know that Megan and Sara have actually become friends now they all live together. It seems a rather happy little ménage a trois. I think we just leave the three of them to get on with their lives."

Billy, Amy, Mac and Jade were a different matter. "Two male bastards, two innocent women," Natalia commented.

"True ... but also two enslaved women who need to obey someone," noted Connor, "and I am not sure I want either of them. There are practical considerations here. I live in a two-bed flat. It's all I can afford. I nearly lost my job thanks to Brad and I need to be careful. Do you want them?"

Natalia remembered the submissive Amy looking at up at her adoringly as she kissed her boots, "Umm ... maybe; I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that they should have a choice, and that I definitely don't want anything to do with Mac or Billy."

When Connor raised the question of Cheryl and Andi, not to mention what they should so about Brad himself, Natalia stopped him. "It's time we discussed our plan. Katie has something to say about Cheryl. Yesterday I suggested you think about it from a male viewpoint. What have you come up with?"

Connor had his answer ready. "We build on what happened yesterday. Russ was already intending to quit. I will go and see Mac, Billy and Stephen and persuade them not to go to the next club night. That'll hurt Brad, get him off balance. It will also make it easier for us to do something directly if we want, without all the others around."

"Agreed, that's a good idea, but I wonder if we could push it a bit further," Natalia said.

"What are you thinking of?" Connor said.

"How about we set up our own games night and invite those guys along. That would really piss Brad off." Connor started laughing. "What's so funny, brother of mine?"

"It just struck me what game we could play," snorted Connor.

"Go on, hit me with it," said Natalia.

"'Vampire: the masquerade'," replied Connor.

"So long as it's not Buffy the bloody Vampire Slayer, it's fine with me," retorted Natalia. "Ok, we'll give it a try -- it will be a chance to work on the others as well."

"So, what did Natalia the blood-sucker think would be helpful?" asked Connor.

"Most of my ideas revolved around various ways to kill Brad and leave his mangled corpse on public display as a warning to others. Katie persuaded me that wasn't a wise move, so I'll hand over to her now and she can tell you her ideas."

Connor was duly weirded out as his sister sat there looking exactly the same, except for a discernible softening of her expression. This dual personality thing was hard to get used to. "Uhh ... is that you Katie?" he asked, uncertainly.

"Hi Connor," she said and grinned at his confusion.

"Are you alright?" he asked with concern. "I've been seeing more and more of Natalia. I was afraid she was taking over and you might be lost forever."

"No, don't worry, that's not what's happening. I think we are actually slowly merging. She's getting more like me and I'm getting more like her. Didn't you notice in the discussion you just had that she was showing concern for the enslaved girls? The Natalia that first appeared wouldn't have given a damn. I think in time there will just be one of me again. I might call myself Natalia or I might be Katie but I reality I will be both ... and neither. A new me, in fact."

"God, this is weird," said Connor.

"Don't let it worry you, bro. Mills said I would have to work it out for myself and that's what I'm going to do ... although, I might ask you to help me at some point. But not yet."

"Anything you want Katie, just ask. It is sort of my fault this happened to you."

"Yes, it is. But it's not all bad. I am a stronger person than I was in every way, and the better parts of the old Katie are still there. And that's the bit of me that understands how to nail Brad. The key is Cheryl."

"Cheryl ... why?"

"Think about it. Brad has a pretty well-paying job, but the vast majority of what he has -- the house he lives in and the money he is using to buy mind-control drugs off Geoff Mills at £2,000 a time, all that comes from Cheryl. Basically, she was way richer than him, which is why he made her his first victim and married her. If you think of it as a game of chess, she is the queen, the strongest piece; whoever controls Cheryl, wins the game."

"So, what exactly are you proposing?"

"We break Brad's hold over her. She is already starting to get some of her mind back since Brad stopped processing her repeatedly. Brad has really annoyed her with the Andi business, and he'll continue to do so, since he's way too insensitive to notice her feelings. But the real trump card is Stacey. Cheryl loves her daughter and if she comes to understand what Brad had done without viewing it through a haze of mind-controlled thinking, then Brad is toast. He'll be kicked out immediately."

"But they are married," Connor objected. "Even if she divorced him, he gets half of everything."

"Not if we can show that he was grossly at fault -- and I would say evidence that you seduced your 18-year-old stepdaughter plus serial adultery, should do it."

"I see," said Connor thoughtfully, "and Natalia ends up as Cheryl's new controller."

"No," replied Katie decisively, surprising Connor. "Firstly, I intend to be in a relationship -- of sorts -- with Stacey and if we have just spent time triggering Cheryl's protective instincts toward her daughter then that doesn't make me the best candidate. Secondly, I know we girls are all bisexual now thanks to Brad, but underneath Cheryl's real preference is still for men. Her new Master should be male."

"So, who?" asked Connor.

"Oh, god you're dim sometimes," said Katie. "You can stop worrying about your two-bedroom flat and having space for your harem, Connor. You are about to become Master to a wealthy woman."

*****

Connor and Natalia's plotting was considerably aided by the fact that Brad remained distracted from the events around him by Andi. Brad had already found his one true love in life -- it was Bradley Gilmour -- but Andi was certainly moving in the category of someone he wanted to have around. Now that he had fulfilled her fantasy and enjoyed himself in the process Brad could have easily have lost interest in her, as was his nature, but once more she had said something that made her fascinating to him.

They had been sitting together in the living room, enjoying themselves reviewing the events at the games night and getting turned on in the process, when Andi had asked a question.

"Cheryl told me that the girls at the club seem to get dumber. She said she was pleased it hadn't happened to her, but I think she doesn't seem as sharp as she used to before the wedding. Did you do that?"

"Why do you ask?" said Brad cautiously, not wanting to admit anything until he was sure what she wanted.

"Because it sounds so wonderful!" the ginger woman replied. "I mean, I love being a slut but there is so much that gets in the way. Imagine being a bimbo where the only thing you thought about all day was sex and getting fucked and nothing worried you. God that sounds hot!"

Brad smiled at her, "Do you really mean that? Because I could do it -- not that I'm saying I have before you understand -- but I think I know a way you could be like that. In fact, I could even control it so you only lost as much intel ... umm, as many of your worries, as you wanted."

"Really? Wow, that sounds amazing." Andi leant forward, once more showing him lots of cleavage. It complimented the generous amount of leg her short, tight skirt was revealing. "You, know what," she purred, "I would love you to turn me into a sex-crazed, nymphomaniac bimbo who just wanted to suck cock and pussy and be fucked all day and end up covered in cum. Would you do that for me Brad?"

Brad felt short of breath and a little heady. Most of his blood appeared to have suddenly rushed to his cock. "Fuck yes," he said, "we'll start his afternoon."

"Why not now?" Andi asked in sultry whisper.

"Because, my lovely little slut," replied Brad rising from his seat and walking over to the sofa where Andi was sitting, "I need to fuck you first."

"And it's about fucking time!" she said, lying back and spreading her legs in response.

*****

Brad and Andi spent the next two weeks working on getting her voluntary bimbofication just right for them both; enough to make her horny and carefree but not so much that she became a giggling idiot. The only problem for Brad in helping shape his ideal woman was that she was ten years younger than him and keeping up with her constant sexual demands was getting physically testing. He resorted to sipping his supply of Mills' drug, not to programme himself but for its aphrodisiac qualities.

With Brad still focussed on Andi he continued to ignore the rest of the household. Natalia in contrast, was very definitely not ignoring Cheryl. In fact, she had launched a two-pronged campaign to influence her in the direction she wanted.

Natalia herself spoke to Cheryl about how badly Brad was currently treating her, how in reality he had used and abused her from the time they met and -- above all -- how Brad had turned Stacey into his sex-slave and prevented her fulfilling her potential. When she got the chance to do so without detection, she used her own ultrasound device on Cheryl. Given that she was still being regularly drugged this increased the impact of Natalia's words.

Meanwhile, on Natalia's orders, Stacey was taking a different approach with her mother. Every chance she got she told Cheryl how she should leave Brad and the key to doing so was to find an alternative Master. Stacey explained that it was through Natalia's influence she had managed to escape Brad's control. She then mentioned Connor as a possibility and what a strong, handsome and dominant man he was.

To Natalia's surprise it proved very hard to break Brad's control over Cheryl, even with Brad doing everything he could to alienate her at the same time. For one thing his mastery of her was embedded deeply over a year of her life. Also, he had brought out a sadistic streak in Cheryl that made her less caring about what happened to others, even Stacey. Finally, Cheryl had got so used to seeing the wimp version of Connor that she wasn't buying him as a potential Master.

However, they stuck at it and finally after ten days or so, results began to show. Cheryl was starting to engage with the idea of splitting from Brad. Had Brad bothered to show her any significant attention in this period then Natalia's plan would likely have failed, but Brad as usual was entirely insensitive to anything that did revolve around what he wanted at the time and missed all the warning signs.

Natalia was also busy in other directions. She needed to start drugging Stephen if he was to become her future slave. She couldn't ask Claire to do it, in the way Brad had Holly drug Connor, because Claire was, at present, still enslaved to Stephen. So, there was nothing for it but for Natalia to start visiting Stephen regularly and slipping doses of the drug to him whenever the chance arose.

Stephen's automatic assumption was that she was visiting in order to have sex and so there was nothing for it but to confirm that idea. It was not much of a hardship, given that the whole reason that she wanted to enslave Stephen was his prowess in the bedroom. Sometimes it was just them, sometimes it was a threesome with Claire and occasionally Natalia brought Stacey with her as well. It was, in its own way, as addictive as any drug.

Despite this the drugging of Stephen was advancing and after a week Natalia began programming him and reprogramming Claire to direct her attentions toward Connor.

Meanwhile Connor's efforts with the guys had met had met with almost complete success. It had not proved difficult to persuade Mac, Billy and Stephen to skip the next Friday Night Games Club meeting, while Russ had already reached that decision independently. The general view was that Brad needed some punishment, even if only temporary, to get him to understand that his cavalier behaviour needed the change.

Connor had not been able to arrange an alternative games club in the timescale available, but then that was not an important part of the plan, merely a way to annoy Brad. They could always revisit the idea later.

*****

With the guys out of the way, and Cheryl now onside, Natalia and Connor agreed the time had arrived to make their move and they chose the evening of the seventh meeting of the Club. In one final refinement of the plan, just before they all sat down Natalia had Connor distract Brad with a question about a plot point in the game, while she did something at the dining room table. Then all was ready.

The only people present were Brad and his household of Andi, Cheryl, Stacey and Natalia, together with the supposedly mind-controlled Connor, and Stacey's friends Lily and Ali. Given Brad's consistent practice of letting only his male players have characters who were anything more than eye-candy, he had rather sunk his chances of having a playable game. Naturally enough, Brad didn't blame himself for this.

"Umm, I don't think we have enough of the characters present to continue with my campaign this time. I guess now it's November, people are more reluctant to come out of an evening. Still, perhaps we could have a pick-up game of something else. I've got some good board games. Maybe we could play something with added forfeits. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to play strip-Carcassonne? Is that even possible ..."

"Brad," said Natalia, "the guys are all pissed off that you drugged them last time for your own entertainment. I will happily agree they are a bunch of hypocrites, given they weren't bothered about what you do to women, but the fact remains that you are the author of your own problems."

"Shut up, you dumb bitch," snapped Brad, not caring for being criticised. "It was fun for a while making you believe you were a vampire, but I am starting to think I made a mistake. You have been far to uppity lately, Katie Wade. I think you need reminding what you actually are, just another useless whore who should know her place, like these other sluts. Tell you what, get on your hands and knees, crawl round the table and give me a blowjob."

Natalia turned to Brad's step-daughter. "Stacey, take Lily and Ali upstairs to your bedroom and stay there until I come and get you."

"Yes Mistress," the redhaired teen said and then "Come on" to her two friends.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Brad asked her, "Sit down at once."

"Sorry Brad," Stacey said, "I only obey Natalia now." With that she led her two friends out of the door and headed for the stairs, Brad watching in stunned amazement.

Natalia had a grim smile on her face. "You look surprised Brad. I'm afraid the surprises have only just begun. I haven't been under your control for a long time now. Again, that was your doing. When you summoned Natalia from Katie's subconscious you gave us -- or her if you prefer -- the strength to resist you. I was able to take Stacey from you, and I've seen to it that you no longer control Connor either. Neither of us has been drinking your drug for weeks."

Connor nodded his head, "Yep, sorry Brad, I've been pretending too. Katie freed me and actually made me stronger than before."

"But that's not your biggest problem," added Natalia. "I think Cheryl would like a word."

Brad looked at his wife, suddenly becoming aware of just how angry her expression was. "What's the matter ..." he started to say.

Cheryl cut him off, "Shut up Brad. Katie and Stacey have opened my eyes to what's really been going on here. You just married me for my money and to seduce my daughter. You never loved me. Then you used us to help fuck a bunch of other girls. And finally, you get obsessed with this slut here! You're a total bastard and ... and ... I want a divorce!"

Cheryl looked like she might have said a lot more, but Brad had recovered from his shock and interrupted her tirade. "I may have to put up with crap from those two, but I don't from you, bitch!" Brad knew he had continued to drug his wife. All he needed to do was use the ultrasound on her and he could remove all her anger and subdue her to his will. He fumbled under the table for where he had put it just before the game session.

"I think you're looking for this," Natalia said calmly, holding up the ultrasound device. "I removed it earlier while you were talking to Connor. Exact match for my own," she added producing a second one from a pocket.

Suddenly some things were clearer to Brad. Katie had been playing him at his own game. "How did you find out?" he asked.

"A lot of digging, a little luck and a visit to your friend Geoff Mills," she replied.

12