Friday Night Games Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Connor intervened, "It's over Brad. I think Cheryl would like to you to leave, now. Go and spend the night in a hotel or something."

"Too fucking right, I would," broke in Cheryl, "and take your trollop with you," she added referring to Andi. "You can get your stuff tomorrow, and then you'll be hearing from my lawyers."

"Who are you calling a trollop, you bitch!" said Andi.

"Would you prefer 'whore'?" retorted Cheryl.

"You're the whore, you slut," replied Andi. Red hair is traditionally said to be associated with a hot temper and currently the two cousins were doing their best to confirm this was true.

"Hmm ... nice family you're getting involved with," commented Natalia to Connor. "Christmas dinner should be fun this year."

"Yeah, because, in contrast, the Wade siblings are entirely normal," said Connor eyeing his half-vampire sister. Then, seeing that things could easily get out of hand, he stood up. "Brad, I think it is best that you and Andi go. I don't think any of us would want to get the police involved in this, and Natalia here and I are quite capable of removing you by force."

Brad recognised the implicit threat in the reference to the police and also that Connor was right that he couldn't compete with the pair of them in a physical contest. A tactical retreat was necessary, so mustering as much dignity as he could, he agreed to leave. He and Andi collected some essentials and then left to find a hotel for the night. As he exited the front door, Brad turned and said, "Don't think this is over. I will have my revenge," and then headed out into the night, slamming the door behind him.

"Did Brad actually say, 'I will have my revenge' as he left," said Natalia to Connor.

"I'm afraid so," replied her brother. "One of the downsides of being a geek is you watch way too many bad movies."

*****

Once Brad and Andi had gone, Cheryl's anger dissipated and with it went her composure. Natalia and Connor found her in the living room, slumped on a sofa, sobbing bitterly.

Natalia drew her brother to one side. "Remember, what Mills told us. She needs to have someone to obey. Breaking up a marriage is traumatic enough for anyone, but she's also broken with her Master. You have to go to her and comfort her -- but Connor, no ordering her around or using her. The woman is in pieces. Be tender and loving, or I'll bust your balls! Got it?"

"I'm not totally insensitive, sis. I get the picture."

"Right, I'll take Lily and Ali home and Stacey can come with us. You look after Cheryl."

While his sister bustled off to organise the younger girls, Connor regarded the crying woman on the sofa. He had never given a lot of thought to Cheryl before as a person. He recognised that she was hot for an older woman, but they had nothing much in common and her personality under Brad's influence had been unappealing, notable mainly for its sadistic streak.

But seeing her now, clearly emotionally broken by what had happened to her and doubtless scared of what came next, Connor was moved, especially as he was conscious that while Brad was primarily to blame, he and Katie had been manipulating her too. He was certain that whatever faults she possessed, she didn't deserve the hand fate had dealt her. Stacey was testament that, at the very least, she had been a good mother.

Still, Brad had enslaved her and that was permanent and, according to Geoff Mills, she would be in a much worse state without a Master. Katie's plan -- well Natalia's really -- had rather cold bloodedly seen Cheryl as a pawn to use against Brad and as a source of wealth, but Connor suddenly felt a pang of sympathy for her as a cruelly used and innocent woman.

Somewhat tentatively, he went into the room and sat next to Cheryl on the sofa, careful not to touch her. "Umm ... Cheryl ... I'm so sorry for what's happened. Is there anything I can do?"

Connor expected the answer 'no' and to be told that she wanted to be left alone. It's what he would have said in the circumstances. He was therefore surprised when Cheryl raised a tear-stained face and said, "Hold me Connor."

Still nervous, Connor put his arms around her, but not too tightly and careful to avoid touching her breasts. However, Cheryl didn't let him get away with that, snuggling herself closer into his body and wrapping her arms round his midriff. She rested her head against his shoulder, her red hair tickling his nose.

They stayed like that for some minutes, Connor growing more and more aware of Cheryl's voluptuous body pressing against him. Unbidden, memories of the time he had tit-fucked her in one of Brad's orgies sprang into his mind. He suppressed them. It felt wrong to think of her like that; it would be taking advantage of someone who was currently in a vulnerable state.

Except that Cheryl had other ideas. She tilted her head up from his chest to look into his face, and quietly said, "Connor, take me to bed and make love to me. Make it good too. I want to cum."

Connor looked at her in mingled alarm and pity. "You don't really want me to do that and you would regret it later. I guess it's a sort of rebound thing. Brad's hurt you and so you think you want ..."

Cheryl sat up, "My god, your sister's right about you. You are dumb. Firstly, I'm a grown woman and I know what I want. Secondly, I thought you understood. This thing Brad's done -- I need a Master. Stacey told me you could be that person. And I need sex with my Master. It's got nothing to do with breaking up with Brad. It's to do with me giving myself to you. Don't you want me? Don't you find me attractive? I mean, I know I'm a lot older that Holly ... or Claire ..."

"No, no, Cheryl, you are very attractive and yes, I think you are really hot." Connor knew he meant it. Without Brad around, he was looking at Cheryl in a different light, and she was indeed a sexy woman. "It was just I didn't want to be disrespectful or take advantage ..."

"Shut up and kiss me," Cheryl said, grabbing him and pulling him close. When they kissed, Connor found he didn't want it to stop. Cheryl opened her mouth and their tongues mingled as they explored each other. Connor's cock was rapidly stiffening in his pants, and his moral scruples were melting like ice in a hot sun.

They wasted no more time on argument. Cheryl disentangled herself from Connor, got up and then took his hand, gently pulling him up from the sofa and leading him toward the stairs. They went to the main bedroom, the one that Cheryl had shared with Brad before tonight. 'There's payback for mind controlling me', thought Connor, 'I get to fuck Brad's wife in Brad's bed.'

Cheryl wasted no time before stripping, rapidly discarding blouse, jean and underwear, then helping Connor out of his clothing. Connor was lost in admiration for her womanly figure. He liked the slender loveliness of an eighteen-year-old like Stacey, and the more finished form of someone in their mid-twenties such as Holly, but there was no denying that the ripe curves of a mature woman like Cheryl had their own charm.

Suddenly she dropped to her knees before him. "Would Master accept this humble slave's offer to use her mouth on his noble cock," Cheryl said, gazing up at him, her hazel eyes sparking with naughtiness. She didn't sound humble; she knew what effect she was having on him. The evidence was in front of her, in his rapidly stiffening penis.

"Ohhh, fuck, yes," Connor groaned, all pretence at resistance long gone.

Cheryl circled one hand around his cock and began to stroke it, then leant forward to take its head in her mouth, running her tongue over the hardening flesh, stimulating the sensitive frenulum. Connor, gave a moan of pleasure; Cheryl certainly knew her business. As she worked on him, her other hand slid between her legs and began to caress her clit.

The experienced redhead spent the next few minutes bringing Connor to a condition of rampant lust. She was rapidly rethinking her assessment of him as a potential Master. He seemed much stronger and more decisive than he had and physically he was everything she could desire. She suddenly recalled, with a shiver of anticipation, that he was the best part of fifteen years younger than Brad. Her very own toy-boy, albeit one she could enjoy learning to obey.

Cheryl felt a sudden burning need to feel Connor's cock inside her. She took her mouth away from his erection, but continued to stroke it with her hand. She looked up into his face, careful to appear as submissive as possible, given she was about to ask for what she really wanted.

"Master, please may this slave beg you to fuck her? I long to feel your magnificent cock pounding my worthless pussy, Master. I beg you to take me and use me for your pleasure. Make me your fuck-toy."

"Jesus ... You horny bitch ..." muttered Connor. He had a feeling that Cheryl was laying the submissiveness on with a trowel to get him going, but who cared? It was working just fine. He was hot with lust to fuck this beautiful MILF.

Connor grabbed her arms, hauled Cheryl momentarily to her feet and then pushed her back on the bed. She settled there, spreading her legs invitingly. Connor wasted no time in clambering onto the bed after her. He could see the arousal of her pussy, the labia slightly parted and little beads of her love juices glinting where she had been playing with herself.

Connor brought the head of his rampant cock to the entrance to her vagina and pushed forward, gently at first. Cheryl seconded his efforts, pushing her hips up to meet him. Neither spoke, but the redhead gave little gasps as Connor's cock slowly penetrated her. Then he gave a final thrust, the last few inches slid in and he was embedded to the balls, his cock throbbing in her tightly clutching cunt.

"Uhhh ... Master, please fuck me," Cheryl moaned.

"Too right, I will," Connor muttered. "You're mine now. My fuck-slave. I'll take you however and whenever I want."

"Ohh, yes Master. Use me. Fuck your slave."

Connor started to move his cock in and out of her vagina in a steadily increasing tempo. As he did so he grasped her magnificent breasts and cupped them, squeezed them, stroked them, teasing her nipples into hard erect buttons. Cheryl had sensitive breasts and loved them to be played with; she moaned in delight. Connor was pounding his cock into Cheryl's cunt hard and fast now, taking her, making her his.

Seized by a desire to see her rounded buttocks as her fucked her, Connor manoeuvred Cheryl into the doggy position without taking his cock out of her. They managed the switch without difficulty. Now kneeling behind her on the bed, Connor continued his powerful thrusts, but the change of position meant his cock was stimulating Cheryl's cunt even more than before.

As his groin slammed into Cheryl's bottom, causing her bum cheeks to ripple, Connor was unable to resist the desire the spank her rear, red hand prints appearing on the smooth pale flesh. Between the spanking and the fucking, Cheryl was starting to be overwhelmed by sensations. She could feel her orgasm building unstoppably.

"Ohhh God ... Master, fuck me, fuck your slut. I'm yours, I give myself to you, but just fuuuck meeee ..." Her cries became incoherent as she came hard, her cunt pulsing around Connor's cock as he continued to pound into her mercilessly.

Connor had never dreamed that this woman could excite him so. At this moment he knew he wanted her for herself. He didn't give a damn about her money, or Brad or anything but her. His desire for Holly and Claire was not lessened, but he wanted Cheryl too. She was part of his harem now and he would see she was protected and cherished ... and also fucked like the loyal submissive slave she was.

These thoughts raced through Connor's mind as he built toward his own orgasm. He would cum in her and his seed would seal the bond of Master and slave. Connor gripped Cheryl's hips and thrust hard and fast, almost frenzied as his balls tightened, and then he was cumming, firing spurt after spurt of his spunk deep inside her.

*****

When Natalia and Stacey returned, they made their way upstairs and looked into the main bedroom to find Connor and Cheryl, cosily embracing in post-orgasmic contentment.

"How was he mum?" Stacey asked.

"Great, dear," Cheryl said with a sleepy smile.

"And are you her new Master?" said Natalia sternly to Connor.

"Yes, she offered herself as my slave and I accepted gladly. She's mine now."

"Well remember brother, that means you look after her and treat her well. If I hear anything to the contrary, I'll kick your ass." Natalia turned to Cheryl. "So, you found a new Master then?"

"Yes, I think I'm going to be as happy with Connor as Stacey is with you. It's kind of sweet, don't you think, that our families have bonded like that?"

Natalia smiled. "Yes, and given that you two seem happy, I think we'll leave you to enjoy yourselves. Perhaps Stacey might like to show her Mistress how pleased she is I found her mother a nice new Master, by paying my pussy some well-deserved attention."

Stacey's eyes lit up, "Ohhh ... yes please, Mistress, you're so kind to your slave."

*****

While Cheryl was making love to her new Master, her old one was sitting on the bed in a hotel room feeling a mixture of anger and frustration. The latter emotion was proceeding from his realisation that what Natalia had said was correct. He was the author of his own downfall. He should never have underestimated Katie and Connor. If he had just bimbofied them like the others, none of this could have happened.

"I'm a damned fool," he muttered, "and now I have lost everything."

Andi moved to sit next to him and put her arms round his waist. He could feel her generous breasts pressing against his body. "Not everything," she whispered, "you've still got me."

Brad wasn't even sure about that. He liked Andi a lot, but he could see that her presence had helped Natalia split Cheryl away from him, and Cheryl was his ticket to wealth and power. Feeling to need to lash out at someone, even though Andi was entirely blameless, he answered her bitterly.

"Yeah, well ... I'm not your boyfriend, babe; you're just a hot piece of ass, nothing more."

Andi's answer surprised him. "Good, I'm pleased to hear it, because I'm not the kind of person who could be happy with one man ... or woman. I'm pansexual and polyamorous, and I love to play and experiment. But ... you do things to me that are wonderful and I want you in my life."

"Really?" said Brad, suddenly feeling a bit less miserable and at the same time even more conscious of Andi's body pressing against his.

"You know, I have a secret kink that I haven't told you about yet. Do you want to hear it?"

Brad half-turned so he could look properly at Andi and her attractive face crowned by that mass of ginger hair. He was conscious that he was starting to get hard. "I'd love to."

"I have this fantasy about being told when to cum, or maybe ordered to touch myself by people I don't know. Do you think you could make that happen?" Andi was practically melting as she said it.

Brad gave an evil smirk. God, the woman was as kinky as him. "I could actually programme you so you came whenever you were ordered to. What do you think of that?"

"Oh fuck ... that would be amazing. But Natalia took away your ultrasound, and the drugs too," Andi pointed out.

"Please, give me a bit more credit than that," Brad said, pulling an ultrasound wand from his pocket. "I have a spare; I picked it up when we were packing. And I keep a bottle of the drug in my car and another at work. Tell you what, the 'cumming to order' thing should be a simple bit of programming. How about I do it now, then we go down to the restaurant, have dinner, I'll make you cum in public three times during the meal, and then we come up here and fuck all night."

"Hmmm ... good agenda; with one exception," purred Andi.

"What's that?"

"Make me cum five times during dinner." She grinned at him.

"It's a deal," said Brad, returning her grin.

Suddenly life didn't seem so bad. He would fuck Andi all night; it was Saturday tomorrow so he could sleep in. Then he would spend the rest of the day considering what he wanted and how to get it. Andi was right, all was not yet lost.

*****

Author's notes: Apologies in case anyone is disappointed by the lack of Game's Night role-playing action in this chapter. The plot had progressed to the point where it just wasn't going to happen. There will be some next time, albeit a bit different to the previous chapters.

Also, the Andi of this story is of course a fictional character and any actual Andi's out there are not responsible for her behaviour -- except to the extent they would like to be!

12