Friday Night in Sydney 2014 Pt. 01

Story Info
A night on the town.
2.3k words
3.35
5.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers

Maggie and I are regular attendees at many of the wilder kink parties that splendid secret Sydney provides. You just have know the right people.

On one visit to Sydney we booked into our regular hotel in Wooloomooloo about 3 in the afternoon. It's a 5 hour drive to the big smoke from our place. Cup of tea wind down from the drive then a walk along the harbour to The Boy our favoured swimming pool. You can swim and look across to the Naval docks between the laps.

After our swim, 1.5km for Maggie 1km for me we played some lovely silly games of diving between each others legs and water wrestling. I guess we turn heads and maybe gets tut tuts when we play as even though both keep very fit we are 60 plus. We are also old enough not to give a moments care. The pool is beautiful and frequented by many of Sydney's gay community. As such it's a cheerful, respectful fun place.

On the walk back Maggie calls and confirms our restaurant booking. I delight in hearing her one sided conversation with James the maitre de. Always light and flirtatious. We have been there many times and Maggie in particular is a very favoured customer..

We both showered at the pool so with an hour before dress up time we dressed down instead and lounge on the bed in the afternoon sun to do the SMH crossword punctuated by delicate butterfly kisses and the warmth of Maggie's hand on my cock. Once as she pondered a difficult clue I snaked between her legs to run my tongue along her wet cunt.

"Very helpful Bill" she said in mock annoyance then tightened her thighs to hold my head in place.

Slowly we disentangle. Time to dress.

"Will we come back to change into our club clothes?" asks Maggie.

"Yes there should be plenty of time. " I reply. "I have a surprise."

We walked the hill to Oxford Street. Maggie is in my ear all the way.

"What surprise? Tell me. Come on."

I resist until we were seated and polishing off our main course. On the table between the Verdello filled glasses, bowls of Massaman beef, Indonesian spicy chicken and rice Maggie spied two tickets. The gasp of pleasure alone is worth the price.

"Oh Bill the Rifles. How cool is that?"

"Yeah just pure luck I noticed they are playing tonight in Marrickville."

Lucky indeed for a band that plays only 5 or 6 times a year tops. Sort of still going, sort of retired.

The meal is as usual an taste, visual and olfactory delight.

"Mine is better than yours cause I still got pussy on my lips." I chided.

Maggie reaches over the table and kisses me. "Mine will be better now," she laughs.

The restaurant is always tightly crowded. It's actually part of it's appeal. A couple at the next table laugh. Maggie and I smile at each other both knowing we were probably overheard.

Half a bottle of wine each and a delicious meal on board we make our way back. The route passes our favorite ice creamery and as usual there is always dessert space in our tums.

This place has wild combinations with wilder names. Maggie has the latest salted caramel concoction but I go for a combination called The King is Dead because it has peanut butter and chocolate and I'm addicted.

My club clothes choice is fairly easy. Black jeans, boots and a leather vest over a band tee. Tonight the band shirt is the glorious South Australian Grong Grong.

Maggie varies her attire but tonight it's the classic short leather skirt over lacey black undies, striped knee socks and amazing stud covered high boots picked up cheap in an op shop. Maggie has beautiful small breasts and they bounce gently unrestrained under a gauze top. Barely any top at all. A light jacket provides for public modesty.

We both know her clothes are fine for the rough of our kink club and too daring for the tumble of rock and roll.

We head to the car with little discussion.

Our arrival time at Marrickvile is perfect. The Rifes just plugging in. In seconds one the world's finest rock bands erupts into action. It's loud, harsh and glorious and like any band that doesn't play as often as they used to they fuck up in the first song. The band laughs and powers on. The audience laughs too. Everyone knows it will be fine. This is a real band defined not by their fuck ups but by the soaring heights they achieve. The Rifles play hard. It will soar.

Between songs the band tell stories and joke with the audience. It's a great balance of laconic raw power. The effect is joy.

We dance energetically. Most everyone in the room is dancing or going to the bar.

Maggie's light jacket soon comes off. I hold it over my arm as she dances vigorously back into the crowd and is lost from view.

The Rifes hammer into the opening lines of one of the big songs Electrovision Mantra. Tonight they have dedicated it to Lou Reed and David Bowie. Maggie suddenly appears above the crowd near the stage. She has clearly been lifted straight up by an admirer. Maggie throws her head back and laughs as she slowly slides down out of view. It's hot, sweaty and fun. I head to the bar for a beer. Maggie is suddenly by my side.

"A beer" she shouts above the feedback in the guitar solo and is gone.

As I wait to be served I scan the gyrating mass. There she is backed into a fit young man. His hands on her hips. She is obviously and blatantly rubbing her leather clad arse on denim covered cock.

I order and return with 3 beers. Maggie yells our names as an introduction. I heard maybe Brad.

We all sipped and enjoyed.

Maggie and her new boy remained locked as they drink beer and rock out to the Rifes. Suddenly it was over and we joined in the calls for more.

While the band had a drink or whatever they do while the crowd yells Brad asked if we were heading back into the city.

"Not really" I answered "Heading to Liechhardt next.

"We could do a swing by Broadway" Maggie says in my ear.

"There's still buses it's not late "

"Aw come on."

The Rifes wandered back on stage and the walls vibrated to a cover of the Sports "What did the Detective Say" We all joined in on the chorus line " gunna take you down to Russell Street" A line full of a menace as the night goes bad for the boys in the song. Noisy chatty crowd spilled from the venue. A Rifes show is uplifting and cathartic. Maggie in the middle gripped both our arms. At the car without a word spoken she followed Brad into the back seat.

I knew the trip though only about 5km would take easily half an hour. Driving King St Newtown on a Friday night. I mean who in their right mind.....

Maggie and Brad were in each other's arms and kissing deeply before we reach King St. I adjusted the rear view mirror. We crawled slowly forward as Maggie slid from view. I readjusted the mirror. Brad's jeans were unbuttoned, his long hard cock pushing into open mouth. It was difficult driving bumper to bumper as the sound of a lustful blowjob filled the car. I knew enough to look only when the car was stationary. The slow creep of the vehicals was inversely matched by the intensity of sucking sounds and moans of pleasure. Abruptly and appropriately Brad came loudly in front of Max Blacks Adult shop. Several pedestrians looked at the car as the noise carried outside. Some girls smile as Maggie reappeared in the seat. Her hair wild and cum on her lips. She smiled and waved. Brad recoved as the traffic thinned a little and we accelerated.

On the corner of Broadway I double parked for the few seconds it took for Brad to jump from the car.

"Fucking great Maggie. I 'll call." He was gone into the darkness.

I headed straight to our party destination. Maggie still in the back seat freshened up.

10.45 pm as we walked into the nondescript doorway. Checked our coats and wandered in. Our friend Jon was right by the door as we arrived. We all hugged hello.

To the bar, Tequila our regular fair now. Salt, lemon the works.

Maggie looks at me. "Mine tastes better. I've got cum on my lips." She slut talks to me. She kisses me strong and laughs.

"Now yours will taste good too."

We wandered the many rooms drinking in the sights of an evening just getting underway.

In the medical room it's already getting weird. A small crowd watches a fellow being shaved around his balls and cock by two tall hard looking nurses. He is in a gringe and it seems to earn him slaps on his naked arse every time he shakes or whimpers. We look at each other knowing we will return to see where this is going.

In the fuck room as we call it a lovely young woman is lounging back on the bed her fellow kneeling between her legs licking her beautiful exposed cunt. An older (perhaps 70) man stands behind him looking directly at tongue teasing. He is naked pulling on his erect cock. Maggie wants to see too and walks around the bed to stand next to the wanking man. They both stare into the open cunt as a tongue slides over the clitoris and down the slit.

"Beautiful" he whispers to Maggie.

She places her hand on his hard cock and takes up the pull. I watch his knees visibly shudder and sag slightly. After a very few minutes he stops Maggie. She later told me he said it was too early in the evening to cum and he was seconds away. She replied that she understood and he should find her later if he wanted to finish. If I'm not too busy she added.

We wandered to the chill room already noisy with chat. Back down the stairs to the main gather area and bar. Another tequila. Time to hit the dance room. Tall and well built a younger man blocks Maggie's way "Dance with me?"

Maggie drops my hand to walk onto the floor with her new Adonis. I take a seat and return her smiles as she moves erotically to the beat. It hard techno bump and grind.

Around me on the two long couches facing the dance floor people lay in various abandoned poses. One lovely older lady lays back her legs open as her fella gives her head. I sit next to them. A smile between us and she rests her leg on mine, opening her cunt wider for her lover.

She drops her hand to my cock and squeezes. Abruptly Maggie lands in the seat next to me. Her dance partner has been lead by the hand to kneel before her. She hands me her lacy black undies. She too is soon getting head. Her hand wraps my cock to hold hands with my new friend. They stroke and pull me as I feel their trembling bodies push against me. I lean back on the couch to make my cock available to the ladies. They both drop to suck me. Their cunt licking companions adjust accordingly. The girls steal my cock back and forth to suck deeply as I rest my hand on each head.

Without warning Maggie shudders in orgasm her lips clamped around my hard cock. I can feel her teeth. I know she is just a little out of control and I expect pain. It is just tolerable her biting me as she gasps cuming and slobbering on to my cock. The other woman prises her mouth of me and kisses Maggie full on the lips as they both cum. Our scene takes a while to settle. The boys at either end stand, their erect cocks waving at us. They are hoping to fuck. Maggie however is restless to move on, so as the couple next to us start to embrace she guides Adonis by his hardon to the older ladies greedy mouth. No one complains. Maggie tells Adonis to catch her later in the evening.

"You are getting a full dance card" I say to her as we climb to stairs to the chill room. Jon is waiting for us at the top of the stairs. He looks splendid in his full body leather suit. He takes Maggie by the hand and we sit in the middle of a very comfortable couch.

Jon is very keen on Maggie's breasts and she knows it. She immediately exposes one breast and offers it to Jon's lips. She strokes his head fondly as he sups on her. We hold hands and enjoy the charged sex atmosphere around us. We are in our right place. Directly in front of us on a raised bed two women fuck hard. One has a strap-on inserted deeply into the other's cunt and we watch the vigorous pulsing of an energetic fuck. The woman fucking is tightly muscled. She moves with power. Underneath her it's much more complex. The eyes are unfocused, the grunting animalistic. The woman being fucked is laughing and turning the air blue with the depth of her swearing. Her hips flick back hard at every pulsed strap-on intrusion into her cunt. Both are trim of figure and both have long blond hair. The woman wearing the strap on harness is on her hands and knees above her slut. The long wet penis is on view with every backwards stroke. She slaps the woman beneath her every time she swears. Their hair is sweat smeared over each other's faces.

Maggie is fascinated. She sheds Jon from her breast to step forward and lean on the raised bed. Both woman turn to acknowledge her and smile.

yvesmondog
yvesmondog
24 Followers