All Comments on 'Friday Night Massage'

by sunshineandstars

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!!

What a hot story, can't wait to hear about next Friday night.....if you need any help, I can always call Olivia!!! M

starovastarovaover 13 years ago
Nice touch

Such a turn on. I think I would like the erotic part of the massage to have more uncertainty without the verbal agreement. This could create more sexual tension, with a measure of shock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a dull story. Like millions of its kind!!!

What a dull story. Like millions of its kind!!! Nothing new, no tension, dull dull dull!!! I really do not understand why people with no ability to write, go on writing.

twisterchsrtwisterchsrover 13 years ago
I Liked It

I give massages to my wife on a regular basis and would like to see if she would let a woman do it for her. I would love to see how turned on she would get with another woman touching her. Good story and good detail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT

Very hot. The story is told in a very sober, economic style which some might find dull. I find it very realistic and consequently very erotic.

now I'm looking forward for more stories from you...

FlpantherFlpantherover 13 years ago
More Please!

I have you on my favorite list and keep checking back for your next adventure.

I read some of your reviews, and I had to comment on the one silly comment by anonymous. When someone in just mean spirited and slams a writer, it says more about him/her than the offered story. I know it still hurts, but file it where it belongs and push the flush handle. A gutless anonymous comment by someone who has one hand in their pants serves no purpose and truly lacks appreciation and respect for your effort.

Sooo, I found your piece to be very intuitive and nicely paced. You have great insight and a wonderful style that is not like the common entry here at Literotica. Please continue to entertain us with your trips outside the box! It takes courage to lay it out there for others to enjoy and critique. Bravo!!

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 13 years ago
Hot Damn!

I want a massage like that!!!!!

and to the offensive anonymous person - get over yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. This is the first time I've left a comment, and I just wanted to say I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely sexy story. Made my pussy soaking wet. Used my vibrator and had an orgasm. Yum yum, I’d now like to lick a pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous