Friday Night Movie in the Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so," I agreed, as I rolled onto my back and pulled my shorts up. Maddy was slithering back into her yoga pants as well.

We both rolled on our sides to face each other. I leaned forward to kiss her. "Are you going to let me watch it next time?" she said with a smile after we kissed. "Or are you going to distract me again?"

"Sure, I'd like to watch it, but how do we know the same problem won't come up," I said with a gesture toward my shorts. "It is a pretty spicy scene," I said, borrowing the phrase she used earlier.

"We'll just have to take care of that before we start the movie," she said with a grin. Her tongue flicked across her lips. "There might be some other things we could try."

I laughed. "That sounds like it might avoid the problem."

Maddy stood up from the bed and adjusted her clothes. "I'm going to go back to my room," she said. "I have plans to go hiking with my roommate very early and I don't want her to worry about me." She picked her phone up off the nightstand and I wondered why she didn't just text her roommate that she wasn't coming back. I wished she would stay with me. On the other hand, she might not want to trumpet what we were up to. This was a new experience for both of us, after all.

"Let me know when you're free?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. I stood up from the bed and gave her a hug goodbye. After the hug, we shared another short kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said with a last smile, as she slipped out the door into the bright hallway.

We did get together on Saturday night, but never got around to watching the movie. In fact, it wasn't until the next weekend that we managed to watch the whole thing. Before long, Maddy was spending more nights in my tiny room than she did in her own. It all began that Friday night in the fall of freshman year.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed. If so, please rate and comment.

12