Friday Night, Neighbor Fun Pt. 03

Story Info
One blah night leads to a passionate one.
1.2k words
4.4
14.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey? Baby are you ok?"

"Hmm? Yeah of course why wouldn't I!" I said opening my eyes and looking down at my curvy blonde girlfriend still slowly stroking my cock.

"Ok just making sure you're liking it, you haven't opened your eyes in a while!" She said giggling before moving her ponytail and dropping her lips around my hard cock again.

I moaned down for her so she knew I could feel her lips and tongue work me all over. I reached down and ran my hands over her head and shoulders, covered up with a sweatshirt and looked out at the tv to see her thong framed ass in the tv reflection.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that my eyes were closed because I was imaging me in her position at my neighbors living room, I could almost feel his hands running through my hair as I deep throated his thick cock...

"Oh fuck baby I'm gonna cum!" I suddenly called out as the thought and her mouth drove me right to the edge!

She clamped down and sucked me harder, swallowing every drop out of the head of my cock until I had to pull her off of me!

"Fuck that was incredible!" I sighed out standing and pulling my pants up. She smiled at me and we kissed before she stood up and I followed her to the bedroom.

She sat on the edge of the bed and dropped her panties to the floor before sitting down and spreading her legs and pointing to the floor. "Now it's your turn!"

I smiled at her and dropped down to my knees to get her off, my tongue finding all of her right spots. It felt good to be the one on his knees again and it wasn't long until I felt her legs shaking and her grip my hair as her orgasm ripped through her.

"God you are so good!" She moaned pulling me up to kiss and we fell asleep in each other's arms. At least, she fell asleep. I laid awake, hearing from movement sounds in the apartment next door. I could hear two people moving and rustling around in bed, the shared wall didn't block out much!

I felt my face turn red as I couldn't help but feel jealousy that it wasn't me next door fooling around with my hot neighbor. It only got worse as I got hard listening to the unmistakable sounds of someone being fucked for several agonizing minutes. Then came a position change. Then another before finally some silence.

My girlfriend stirred as I finally fell asleep, wrought with jealousy.

******

"Free tonight? Come on over..."

Was all the text read from my neighbor. I couldn't help myself.

"Don't have the same company as last night?" I answered.

"Some one jealous?"

"No just felt like I missing out"

"Oh you were, gf didn't do it for you last night? Craving something filling that tight little throat?"

Was the text I got before I opened the snap he sent of his massive bulge.

Fuck me I thought as I stood up and got ready to head over. He opened the door and smiled at me, "I knew that would get you over here!"

"Hey call me easy," I said smiling.

"Just my little cock slut, and a way better fuck than the one last night."

That made me feel warm inside, him calling me a good fuck. I couldn't help how good it felt to be a little slut for a change.

"Would a slut be doing this?" I answered him, keeping my eyes locked on his as I took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in pair of white sneakers and a bright orange thong. I put my hands on my hips and smirked at him.

"You know just how to act!" He said making a man aggressive move and wrapping his arms all around me!

I wasn't ready for that but opened my mouth to kiss him back, his tongue forcing its way into my throat. His big strong rugby/football like hands running down my back and legs, groping my ass in between. I gasped as he smacked my butt, making it jiggle for him in the thong.

I pulled his shirt up and then yanked his shorts down, that massive thick cock bouncing up and down after release.

"Fuck I missed that cock!" I said using my hands to guide him to the couch and sit down. I got between his legs and draped my lips around his head, teasing him with my tongue and running my hands up and down his big abs, chest, and arms.

"You are too good to me!" He moaned as I kept sucking his big cock, sliding more into my mouth and then my throat. I felt his big hands run over my shoulders and head.

"Damn I love the way that ass looks!" He exclaimed checking me out in the tv. Just what I wanted, to be in my gf's position with him!

I kept working his cock till I knew he was getting close and then I pulled up getting a start from him. Before he could protest I was kissing him and sitting on his lap. I kept kissing as I pulled my thong to the side and positioned his slick cock up to my hole and he slid in just like going home!

We moaned and he grunted and growled in my ear as I rode him hard. Harder and harder. Till very soon his cock started to erupt inside of me! I could feel his cum filling me and leaking out a little he had so much cum!

"Fuck that's incredible!" He moaned as we kissed again. I let him roll onto my back without him leaving me and we kissed deeply for minutes while I stroked his cock to ready to go again with my ass muscles.

"You are insatiable!" He exclaimed as he took control and pumped his cock into me, HARD! It was incredible, his muscles tense and full, hair on his chest slick with sweat as he fucked my ass into the next dimension.

I arched my back and played with my nipples while he had his way with me. I felt my body become so sexy as I saw my sneakers clad feet bounce above his head with every thrust.

I moaned like his little cock slut should and just let him pound me. I reached down and flicked the head of my cock as he fucked me until I came all over myself. That got him where he needed to be and he came inside of me again!

We kissed as his cock subsided and slid out of me. I stripped off my soaking thong and kicked off my shoes before walking to the bathroom, me leading him so he could check out the wreck he made of my ass. I turned on the water as he ran his hands all over my back and ass, then to my nipples and cock until the water was hot. I pulled him in with me and I kissed his neck and chest while his hands explored my body, rubbing every muscle and feeling every sensitive spot.

I broke our kiss in the middle of the water steaming up the whole room to look up at him, "next time my girlfriend is over and you're horny, still text me."

"Your wish is my command." Was all he said before turning me around and grabbing my hips as I arched my back for him to take me another time.