All Comments on 'Friday Night Tripartite'

by cigarettelion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spec

FuckingTacular

Really imaginative and down to earth. All of it was plausible and very well written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dangit, Lion ...

... you're supposed to write sexytime stories, not sexytime movies! Now I wanna have that on BluRay, or DVD, heck, I'd even take a VHS!

Top notch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Top Notch!

You just have a great writing style in general! Enjoyed how you cycled through each girls encounter (which were all amazing). Once again, hot, sexy, and an absolute joy to read. Very much looking forward to more of your writing. A sequel (or series) to this story would be great. Would love to see the progression of each 'couple', and more sexy shenanigans. Thanks again for the share!

PhineasNPhineasNabout 4 years ago
Solid my man

Any time I find myself anxiously anticipating the next page, I know I'm reading a top piece of lit rot. I'm going to have to ask you to bring us a sequel because I need to find out more about Annie and Mr Garfield, Brynn and Brandon, Savannah and Davey with a little Felicity thrown in there. And mostly, I want to see how the friends all react to each other's news.

One idea -- and sorry for daring to share my opinion -- I have is to have Savannah and Felicity talk opening about their suspicions of Brynn and her brother and then wonder about Annie. I think the more you show how tight the girls are, the more real the story feels.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Needs to continue

Definitely worthy of a sequel. Maybe Brynn can turn up pregnant, then Annie goes after Mr. Garfield. So many possibilities, it just needs to continue. Gets my 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sex in the City!

Episode XXX. Great job!

MarkjacobMarkjacobalmost 4 years ago

Great story. I had to read it in one sitting, couldn't put it down.

>> "Mmmm, yes Mr. Garfield! Oh god, you eat my pussy so good!"

An English teacher would know the proper word is "well", not "good".

librertinlibrertinalmost 4 years ago

I second rancher's suggestions it definitely needs a sequel the characters were so sluttily cute that even pregnancies can be interesting as a story element and its dynamics! We have 2 bisexual girls and 2 incest lovers and we also got Annie who is what I consider God''s Gift to men! a beautiful woman that thinks she is ugly or insignificant!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

No, not as good as the others. You told the story well enough. But not a good incest story at all. Having been there and done that and having spent years afterwards finding out about what turned my life upside down I know one indisputable fact, incest does NOT share, not ever.

For obvious reasons, I might add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Good characterization and nice, slow burn story. I’d like to read more about the four leads and their adventures. My only caveat is that the pancake fraternity guys could probably have kept going for a while longer.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the parallel story lines. Fun read, nicely written.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

"Six years without sex, I can't go 6 days". Yep boyfriend was definitely gay....

SarthexSarthexalmost 2 years ago

Wasn't sure at first how I was going to like this. But as it continued I genuinely began enjoying the jumping viewpoints between the four main characters. This was wonderfully put together :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read just Brandon and Brynn part 4/5

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

For some reason, the Brandon/Brynn story didn't work for me, maybe because they were both such innocents, but the other two were pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercigarettelion@cigarettelion
(12/26/2023) New story incoming! Check it out tomorrow if you have time! Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or the...you get it.