All Comments on 'Friday Nights were Bath Night'

by daddy1950

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950almost 8 years agoAuthor
Hi Anon

Most of my stories are first person which suits me, but not all readers, so I sympathise. As a result, there are no alternatives to 'you' and 'I.' Maybe, I could throw in the occasional 'tu' and 'Je.'

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
Not well written - difficult to read

Writing in the first person is OK but - it does require a higher level of skill to avoid confusion. In your story, particularly at the start, it is particularly confusing which of the two characters each part of the dialog belongs to. I was even confused at the start as to which was the first person as that seemed to switch. I am sure that there was a decent story there but it was just too hard reading trying to work out who was saying what to who. If you are going to continue with first person stories, you need help and advice from a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:)

I have no problems with your writing in the first person. lovely to read a story where the daughter isn't made out to be a whore and where the father takes the lead. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs work

Can't say you can wait to longer to fondle her sex. And the next sentence your hand is doing just that. What teenager or normal woman can instantly and comfortably take three fingers from the go? I wish I knows someone that could orgasim so quick with just a short nipple rub. What is an incestuous orgasim?

daddy1950daddy1950almost 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon

Thanks for your private message. Love what you wrote. x

Needless to say, this is not addressed to Anon, 'Needs Work,' whom I suggest, needs more experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like this

You did a good job, so what if there's a grammar error. I love the way he examines her, and handles her with love and care. I think it was an erotic but cute little story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I felt as though I was reading poetry as I read the account of what I can only describe as mutual seduction but not in the harsh use of that word, I suppose mutual exploration resulting in mutual satisfaction, and falling in love, as lovers can, but as adults.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous