Friday Special

Story Info
Over worked, under appreciated, she needed attention.
2.9k words
4.43
9.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
406 Followers

I've worked next door to Debbie for about 5 years, we both had little stores on the High Street, both opened 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 4.30pm on a Friday, neither of us open weekends.

Debbie's shop was a ladies shoe and handbag shop, mine was a men's clothing shop. I'm not making a fortune but it gives me a comfortable income.

I'm single now, my wife passed away a couple of years ago, that when I stopped working Saturday's, I decided life was to precious to be working all the time, so now I spend my weekends visiting family and friends.

I normally had my lunch out the back of my shop in a little court yard I shared with Debbie and would see her out there having a coffee and smoke, we generally have a bit of a chat before going back to work.

I started noticing that Debbie was appearing more tired than usual and not quite as bubbly. Her daughter had recently got divorced and Debbie was spending a lot of time looking after the grandkids while her daughter worked.

One Friday I was outside having a beer after I closed the shop when Debbie came out.

"Hi Deb, another week done and dusted," I said.

"Hi Ted," Debbie said.

"Anything exciting planned for the weekend?" I asked.

"I wished, cleaning, washing, babysitting, no rest for the wicked." Debbie said.

"At least your husband and daughter can help," I said.

"Ha, my daughter will be working and my husband will be golfing and drinking," Debbie said dejectedly.

"Sounds like you need a beer," I said.

"Thanks but I need to go," Debbie replied.

"I insist, one beer and a little bit of me time," I said.

"Alright Ted, one beer," Debbie said with a smile.

We sat around chatting, Debbie venting about her husband, daughter, life in general. One beer turned into two, then three, Debbie just kept talking, months of stress being released, she started to cry. I put my arm around her giving her a hug, she softly sobbed as I hugged her, she stayed in my embrace for a couple of minutes.

From what I could gather everything was left up to Debbie to do at home, her husband retired a few years ago and now spends less time at home then he did when he was working. Most of his time was spent on the golf course or in the club house, and when he was home he was usually drunk and was of no use to her, I'm guessing in or out of bed.

Her daughter was working 2 jobs, daytime she was in a supermarket and night time at a service station. Her divorce was messy and expensive, and she was working as many hours as possible to payoff her debts and get her life moving forward again. She had twin daughters aged 8, they were at school during the days but at night time and weekends it was up to Debbie to look after them.

Debbie also ran her little shoe shop, it didn't make a fortune for her but it paid the bills and gave her a little money of her own. Most of her customers were regular so it was a social outing for her also.

All up Debbie was constantly on the go, no time to put her feet up and relax.

I let go of her, "Thank you Ted I needed that," Debbie said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"It's good to talk about these things, doesn't help bottling it up," I said, "You can talk to me anytime you like."

"Thank you Ted, I appreciate that," Debbie said giving me another kiss on the cheek, "See you next week."

I watched Debbie walk to the car park, she was in her mid fifties, short brunette hair, a petite build. She generally wore a skirt and blouse at the shop, her ass looked sexy as she walked away from me.

The next week I saw Debbie at lunchtime as usual, we chatted like normal but she didn't mention last Friday, it was like it never happened. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I didn't say anything either.

I was getting ready to go on Friday when there was a knock on the back door, I opened it, Debbie was standing there holding a six pack of beer.

"I owe you a beer and want some more of that me time," Debbie said.

"Well come in and pull up a chair," I told her. The back room of my shop had a small kitchen area with a table and a couple of chairs.

We sat around talking or rather Debbie talked and I listened again, at some stage she placed her hand on my arm, when she talked about her husband her grip would tighten.

When we finished the beers Debbie leant across and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you Ted, I enjoyed our talk."

"My pleasure Debbie," I said giving her a hug, as we separated she gave me another kiss, this time on the lips.

For the next couple of weeks it was pretty much the same, we meet on Friday for a beer, Debbie talked, I listened, we ended with me giving Debbie a hug and Debbie giving me a kiss.

One afternoon I was sitting on the stone wall with a couple of beers waiting for Debbie to come out. Her door opened, Debbie stepped out her eyes red and puffy from crying.

"You all alright?" I asked.

"It's that lazy bastard, can't even look after the kids for a couple of hours," she said starting to cry again. She proceeded to tell me she just had a fight with her husband, she had an appointment booked and needed him to watch the kids for two hours, instead he made his own plans knowing full well she needed his help.

I reached out taking her hand, pulling her towards me, I spread my legs pulling her body in tightly against me, wrapping my arms around her back. Her head rested on my shoulder as she sobbed, her arms wrapped around me. We didn't speak, didn't move, we stayed in each others embrace until Debbie stopped crying.

When Debbie finished crying she lifted her head off my shoulder, she then kissed me, her lips pressing against mine. At first I was surprised by the force of her kiss, this was more than a friendly peck, I responded pressing my mouth firmly against hers. I wrapped my arm around her back, pulled her tightly against my chest, my other hand sliding down to her backside, rubbing and squeezing her ass, she squeezed me tighter, biting my lip as she kissed me.

After a few minutes she moved back breaking our embrace, her face red, breathing heavy, "I got to go," Debbie said as she rushed away.

Debbie seemed to avoid me during the next week, whenever I went outside she disappeared or didn't come out. I was a little worried that I went too far last Friday.

I had just finished my Friday beer and was tiding up before going home, I was feeling a little disappointed as there was no sign of Debbie. I heard a noise behind me, turning around I saw Debbie standing in the doorway.

Debbie walked over to me, I was about to say something but she placed a finger on my lips, she then dropped to her knees unbuckling my pants and pulled them down. She ran her tongue along the front of my briefs tracing my cock before she pulled them down to reveal my growing erection.

She took hold of my cock, lifted it up as she moved her mouth to my balls, sucking them in. While her mouth played with my balls her hand worked my cock, it moved up and down my shaft, rubbed my nob as it twisted over it.

She stared up as me, here eyes looked like they were smiling, her whole face appeared happy and relaxed. God I wanted my cock in her mouth but I was happy to let Debbie control the situation.

"I'm going to come," I moaned, she clamped her mouth tightly around my nob and jerked me faster until I blew my load. Cum shooting into her mouth, leaking out onto her chin, she kept it up until every last drop was drained. She proceeded to lick her fingers before running them over her face scooping up cum and eating it.

I watched her smiling each time she put a finger in her mouth and tasted my cum.

When she finished I picked her up sitting her on the edge of the table, I started to spread her legs when she said, "Not tonight Ted, I need to get home to the family."

She hopped off the table, gave me a kiss and left.

I tried to talk with Debbie during the week but whenever I mentioned last Friday she just left.

When the Friday afternoon came around it was like a different Debbie turned up, as I opened the door she stood there, stepping forward she put her arms around me kissing my lips.

Debbie wore a dress today, as we kissed I unzipped the back and pulled it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. I then unclipped her bra and took it off.

Debbie's breast weren't big but they were firm and perky with large areolas and nipples.

My mouth moved to her nipples, licking and sucking each one in turn, my hands moved to her ass rubbing and squeezing her butt cheeks.

Debbie kissed my neck, softly moaning as I played with her nipples.

I lifted her up as I sucked her nipple, turning around I carried her to the table and sat her down on it.

She laid back on the table, I took hold of her panties, she raised her hips allowing me to pull them off.

I got down on my knees in front of her.

I placed my hands on her knees spreading her legs, moving in between them, her pussy was already wet in anticipation and I could smell her sweet scent.

I wasn't going to dive straight in no matter how tempted I was, I'm guessing it had been a long time since her pussy had any attention and she's been pleasured, I planned to change that now.

I slowly kissed my way up the inside of her left leg, from her knee to her groin and then repeated it to her right leg. I kissed and licked around the top of her thigh and groin, my tongue teasing her.

She was moaning softly from my kisses on her legs, I wondered what she would be like when I touched her pussy.

Debbie's had large pussy lips and they were spread like butterfly wings as she lay there, moisture ran between them, her clit hard and swollen begging for attention.

I was dying to taste her, the aroma from her wet pussy had me rock hard, I could have easy shoved my cock into her but I was going to pleasure her first before pleasuring myself.

As soon as my tongue touched her clit her body shook and she let out a loud sigh, I ran my tongue around her clit, licking and flicking it before I squeezed it between my lips.

Her fingers were in my hair, massaging my scalp as I played with clit, nibbling and sucking on it. The scent of her pussy grew stronger as she got wetter, her hands began to push my head downwards towards her vagina.

I ran my tongue down from her clit over her pussy lips, down one side up the other, her body shaking as I touch her. Her sweet juices tantalising my tongue as I tasted her. Ever so slowly my tongue moved closer and closer to her vagina, her moans got louder as nails dug into my scalp.

As my tongue pushed into her vagina she let out a shriek, her body convulsed with an orgasm, cum ran over my tongue as I hungrily lapped it up. I pressed my mouth tightly against her vagina, my tongue exploring her until I found that magic spot that made her body go tense and moan extra loud.

Her breathing grew heavy and ragged as my tongue toyed with her. She raised her hips while pressing my head tighter against her pussy.

Her body shook with another orgasm, my lips locked around her vagina as I sucked her cum into my mouth. She held my head firmly against her until her orgasm subsided.

I stood up, as I unbuckled my pants Deb put her hand up to stop me.

Still gasping for breath Deb said, "Sorry Ted, I got to go, my husband is picking me up and will be here any minute."

I was disappointed and extremely horny but I didn't want to offend or pressure Debbie, "That's fine, next time," I said.

"Yes next Friday I'll tell them I have to work back," Deb said giving me a kiss.

I picked up her panties offering them to her, "Keep them and think of me later," she said with a smile as she left.

Well the next week felt like the longest week ever, I didn't think Friday was ever going to arrive but.

Friday itself seemed to drag, there was no sign of Deb at lunchtime, I tried to be patience but I couldn't help but constantly check my watch as I waited for 4.30pm to arrive.

A knock on the door got my heart racing, my palms grew sweaty, I opened the door and was greeted by the smiling face of Debbie.

She put her hand on my chest pushing me backwards as she stepped into the room, closing the door behind her.

Debbie was wearing a dress again this week, she stood in front of me and pulled the sleeves of her shoulders, her dress falling to the floor. She wasn't wearing underwear, she stepped forward and began to unbutton my shirt.

She took my shirt off and began to run her fingers through my chest hairs, then leant forward kissing my nipples.

As she kissed and sucked my nipples her hands roamed over my body, one slide down my stomach, pushed inside my pants and briefs until she reached my cock. I was already hard from seeing her naked and the anticipation of what I hoped was to come, her hand wrapped around my shaft massaging me.

Her other hand unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. She slowly dropped to her knees, kissing her way down my chest and stomach, as she sank to the ground she pulled my pants and briefs down one handed, her other hand kept a firm hold of my cock.

She took my cock into her mouth, her tongue ran round my nob then worked it way down my shaft as she swallowed me.

Debbie worked my cock with her mouth, a hand played with my balls. She took me to the edge but didn't let me cum, she kept building me up, preparing me for her pussy.

When Debbie felt I was ready she stood up, moving to the table she sat on the edge spreading her legs as she smiled at me.

My cock felt like it was going to explode, my own sex life is nothing special and it has been a while since I had sex. To say I had a lot of built up sexual energy was an understatement.

I took a couple of deep breaths as I admired her body, slowing my heart rate and allowing me settle. The last thing I wanted to do was come too early.

As I stepped towards her I could see her juices glistening on her pussy lips, I was tempted to drop to my knees and taste her but my desire to be inside her was too strong.

I stood in front of her gently rubbing my cock on her lips and clit, covering it in her juice, she laid back was moaning, smiling up at me.

"Fuck me Ted, please fuck me," she said.

I nodded as pressed my cock against her, rubbing my nob around her opening before slowly sliding into vagina.

"Ahhh, yes," she moaned as I pushed myself deeper inside her.

Her pussy was soaking wet, I could hear it squishing as I fucked her. My hands held her thighs as I watched my cock sliding between her lips, in and out of her tight hole.

I knew I wouldn't last long, I also knew when I came it was going to be an massive orgasm after Debbie's edging of me earlier.

Debbie was moaning loudly, I could feel my balls tighten, my cock twitched, I knew I was about to come. I pushed my cock deep inside her as I let out a loud grunt, my cock exploding inside her.

Debbie squealed, her body shook with an orgasm as we came together.

I held her legs, her body pressed tightly against mine, my cock buried as deep as I could inside her, throbbing as it pumped cum into her.

We just stared into each others face, she smiled, we both knew this wasn't love. It was simply sex, no strings attached sex.

So began our Friday specials, what a great way to finishes the working week.

k2211
k2211
406 Followers