The Seven Masters I Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made supper, vegetable soup, I think. The family gathered for a sit down meal, and I was even invited to sit with them, after everyone was served of course. The children talked about their day at school, the parents talked about work, and I sat quietly, eyes on my portion, not speaking unless spoken to. The only question I remember being asked was about my former master, Ralphy's dad. They asked why he had sold me.

"I can't say. He didn't give me a reason, or seem upset with me."

"Was he kind?" Annie asked. I hesitated. I couldn't say mean things about a former master, and I couldn't lie to my current one. Annie recognised this.

"Oh you poor dear. Don't worry. You don't have to say anything." After that, dinner went fairly smoothly. I cleared the table, did the dishes, and stored the leftovers. I noticed the children disappear to their playroom, and I thought it would be wise to show some initiative towards my main charge. I politely asked if I may be allowed to go spend time with the children. Michael and Annie were both thrilled that I had asked, and enthusiastically granted me permission.

The kids were shy, still, but friendly. Rebecca began to share with me about her day at school, and which teachers she didn't like. Mike Jr. eventually asked me to play a game with him, a little board game with plastic frogs that leapt. Before long, Michael was knocking, reminding us it was past their bedtime. I apologised profusely for missing the deadline, but Michael didn't seem mad. It was a special day, he assured me. I helped them change, brush teeth, and into bed. Mike Jr. Told me he had a good time and wanted to see me tomorrow.

I was giddy. They were delightful children, and I couldn't wait to fulfill my duties. Annie announced that she would be taking a shower, and dismissed me for the evening. I was so excited to have my own room, I almost ran to it. I pulled the clothes Michael had bought for me from the bags, and excitedly began to organise them in dresser drawers. I almost felt like a real nanny.

Almost.

Michael didn't knock when he entered. As soon as I heard his footsteps, I thought: Annie is in the shower. He's wasted no time.

"Strip." He ordered. I didn't protest. I didn't question. I was the slave, and Michael was the master. I dropped my pants to the floor, pulled my shirt off. My bra and panties followed, and I stood before him naked. His leering gaze roved my body, leaving me feeling exposed, uncomfortable. He was masturbating again, and I'll spare you the details. He had the decency to finish into a rag this time, which he handed me and told me to take care of. He stopped in the doorway and looked back.

"What did you tell her?" He asked.

"That you did not touch me, sire, and that I did not touch you." I replied, robotically. He smiled.

"Good night." and he was gone.

I sat on the bed with a long, tired sigh. Now I need a shower, I thought. What an otherwise lovely day. I wanted so badly to stay there, but in my heart I knew Michael would ruin it for me. Annie didn't seem like the forgiving type, and if she found out what he was doing.... I knew with Annie's jealousy and trust issues (no doubt from some earlier incident with Michael) I'd have to tread carefully to keep this piece of heaven.

I quickly got used to life in Heaven. I woke the kids up for school every morning, got them dressed, fed, books and lunch boxes together, then Michael took them to school. Annie would leave soon after, and I'd clean, or at least in theory that's what I was supposed to do, but the house was mostly clean anyway. For the first time in my life, I had down time. I'd go for walks by the stream below the house. I'd read books from Annie's...extensive... romantic novel collection. Sometimes I'd just watch TV all day. But I always kept a clean house, I always had dinner on the table when they returned, and I always spent time with kids when I could. I wanted to be a model slave. I wanted to give them every reason to keep me.

It was about a month before Michael began to teach me how to drive (Under the close watch of Annie, of course.) They helped me to get my driver's license so I could take the kids to school every day, allowing Michael to sleep in. They had several cars, so it wasn't a problem. Besides, I was thrilled. It meant more time with the kids - and honestly they were my favorite part of Heaven. Rebecca became my little best friend. She talked to me about everything, and asked my advice, and begged me to help her pick out clothes, and watch her favorite shows with her.

Mike Jr. liked me pretty well too, mostly because I was somebody he could tell his favorite things to. Nothing specific, he just knew a lot of different things, and no one else in the family cared to listen. Comic books, cartoon characters, video games, whatever he wanted to talk about, I'd sit and listen to him.

Michael always found time to 'visit' me. It wasn't always easy for him, and he was always vigilant for Annie. He'd wait until she left the house, and then call out of work and come back home. He'd ask me to go pick something up while he was out, and then meet him somewhere. It always made me nervous... if Annie found us, my time in heaven was over for sure. But he didn't slow down. In fact, he escalated. While he started out in front of me, six feet away, it became apparent quickly that would not be enough for him. He'd have me lay on the bed, legs spread. He'd sit behind me, and make me spread myself for him. He never touched me. Always just staring. I suppose that was so I'd tell Annie the same old thing. That we never touched each other.

The more desperately horny Michael got, the more scared I was of his wife. I knew Annie would catch us eventually. If he did touch me, of course, I made up my mind that I would lie to her when she asked. Anything to stay in Heaven.. And she did ask, oh boy did she ask. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, to the feeling of someone pulling off my blankets. I had assumed it was Michael, and almost asked as much, but when I looked It was Annie. Her short, rotund frame stood over me, staring down at me. She had pulled my covers off, and I just sort of laid there groggily, nothing but my underpants and a shirt on.

"You're not naked," She said.

"No madam," I replied, confused and scared.

"He didn't come see you?"

"No madam."

"He went to the bathroom... or so I thought..." She trailed off to silence, and left the room. She was in a haze, distracted, muttering to herself. I slowly pulled my covers back on. Nights like that I didn't sleep much. Mostly I'd stay up and worry.

These times were starkly juxtaposed with church visits. Annie was stoutly religious, and while Michael seemed mostly indifferent, he went along with Annie. She insisted the kids receive a good religious education, and I was frequently brought along. She said it was important that even slaves "see the light". I sat through many sermons with the family, some of which concerned lust and marital infidelity. Annie always elbowed Michael to get his attention during those sermons. I remember one Sunday, when the old minister finished speaking about the chastity of a godly woman, Annie told me I could learn a lot from that. I was confused at the time. Why would she think I was unchaste? I realised it didn't matter what I was. Annie believed I was unchaste because I was a woman in her house, that Michael could look at. She hated the idea.

Annie was usually kind to me. I'm reminded of a restaurant visit with the whole family. At outings like this I was always sitting with the kids. I'd read the menu for them, get them to pick something, and I'd relay it to the waitstaff if they were too shy to talk. I'd cut up meat for them, help them clean messes, that sort of thing. Anyway, one of the patrons of the restaurant approached us as we were leaving and spoke with Michael and Annie. I wasn't paying very much attention, I think I was playing twenty questions with Mike and Rebecca.

Apparently, the guy made an offer on me, and added on top some sort of sexual comments about me. Annie went off. She started yelling at this guy in the restaurant.

"She's not some sick sex slave for creeps like you! That is a trained nanny. She is loved and respected! How dare you insinuate that!" She was pointing a finger at the man, wagging it in his face.

"Let's go, dear." Michael grabbed her by the arms, almost dragging her out the door.

"It's sickos like you that make it hard on female slaves! Large breasts are not an invitation to..." She hesitated, looking at her children before choosing her words. "Copulate!"

Michael forced her out on the sidewalk, shielding the stranger from her view with his body.

"Kids, Winnie, get in the car." Michael ordered.

"Guys like that make me want to puke," Annie said as I helped the children into the car. I didn't say anything. "He should get therapy if that's all he can think about." She looked back at me as I climbed into the vehicle, smiling. "I'm sorry you have to put up with perverts like that. But now that you're with us, that stuff is behind you." A shiver went down my spine. I pulled a smile across my face.

"Thank you for defending me, madam." Annie smiled back at me. She launched into a long sermon for the children, telling them about the evils of lust and the value of women beyond their sexual use. Michael was silent for the whole ride. I felt, for the first and only time, grateful for Annie's protective nature.

I spent as much time with the kids as I possibly could. When Mike Jr. turned six, he made sure I got an invitation to his birthday party, "Even though you're a grownup." I would take them after school sometimes to the park, partly to be away from Annie and Michael, but mostly because I honestly just loved those kids. I slipped candies on to the grocery list when I could, I let them stay up just a little bit later when feasible, I cheered for them when I was allowed to go see their sporting events.

Making time for the kids was important to me, and their parents appreciated it. The kids were innocent and curious of course, and one summer afternoon while pushing Michael Junior in the rope swing, he came right out and asked me.

"What's it mean to be a slave, Winnie?" He was innocent in the way only a six year old boy could be, and his sister scoffed at him from up the tree.

"It means she can't leave no matter what." Rebecca called down, very matter-of-factly. Mike Jr. spun to look at me, which, due to his motion, meant he started swaying back and forth and all around with the motion of the swinging tire.

"Really?" He asked. "You can't go anywhere?" I was caught a bit off guard, so I just shrugged and answered honestly.

"That's true. Slaves are not allowed to leave their masters."

"Are we your masters?" He asked. I laughed, and knew better than to tell him yes.

"No, your Mom and Dad are. And they told me I get to be in charge. So don't get ideas."

He swung back and forth silently for a second, a frown on his face..

"Do you want to leave?" He asked, sounding just a bit frightened and sad.

"Just because I'm not allowed to, doesn't mean I want to." I replied. "I still like hanging out with you guys." Mike Jr. drug his feet, kicking up a cloud of dust and coming to a hasty stop. He looked at me tearfully.

"You mean it? You want to be here, right?"

"Of course," I smiled. Mike Jr. Dropped down out of the swing and ran over to me, wrapping me up in a hug.

"Good," he said. "I don't want you to leave." Rebecca poked fun at him as he hugged me.

"Mikey and Winnie, Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I..." I cut her off.

"Be nice, please, Rebecca." I sighed. "Come on kids, let's go get washed up. You've got homework to do."

I would have given anything for them. Which is why it broke my heart when it all ended.

...

I don't remember how it started that time, just how it was going. Michael was standing over me. I was laying on my back, with my legs pulled up to my shoulders. He was staring at my naked body, stroking himself, as usual. He ordered me to turn over, so I did. I reached my hands back and spread myself, and for the first time, I felt him touch me. I closed my eyes, and my heart dropped. I guess he finally just couldn't control himself. It took me only a second to figure out that it was his cock, and he was pushing it into me from behind. I said nothing. He bottomed out, and let out a moan.

"You feel... so fucking amazing." He said. I did not reply. Michael grabbed my hips hard and squeezed. He pulled his cock from me slowly, then pushed it back in. He began to fuck me, groaning louder and louder, moaning my name.

` "Oh, Winnie, mmm, oh Winnie, you feel so good." Mentally, I begged him to at least be quiet. I was sure we were alone at the time, but I was thinking, you know, what if she comes back from work early?

The bedroom door slammed open. Fear hit me hard, and I almost threw up. I didn't have to look to see who it was. Annie let out a screech, and Michael pulled out of me. They were both yelling at each other, and I sort of rolled over on the bed and sat quietly, trying not to cry. Annie walked over to me and grabbed a handful of hair, dragging me out of bed. I knew she was screaming but I don't really remember what she was saying. It was all directed at Michael. I did my best to stay on my feet as she drug me by my hair through the house. I ended up on my knees half the time, fighting to keep up with her. She was surprisingly strong. She deposited me in the living room, to my horror, in front of the kids. I scrambled to keep the comforter clutched around my naked self for modesty. They were in shock. Michael followed us into the room, shouting the whole way, pulling his pants up. I remember this VERY clearly. Michael was yelling:

"They don't need to see this, Annie, for God's sake!"

"They HAVE to know, Michael! THEY HAVE TO KNOW SHE'S A WHORE! The perfect picture of a homewrecking little slut! Isn't that what you are?" Annie shouted. I cowered from her, and looked at the kids, tears already falling down my cheek. I was pulling the comforter up to cover myself as well as I could. I had so much I wanted to express to them, and so little time to formulate a thought or say what I needed them to hear. I remember the only thing I said, because I think about it everyday:

"Please don't hate me."

And then Annie had a handful of my hair, dragging me out of the house. She took me straight to the van and tossed me inside. I just layed there and cried. I didn't get out, or try to find Mike Jr. and Rebecca, even though I wanted to see them more than anything in the world. I thought about running away, or maybe just killing myself.

About an hour later, Annie came back out of the house. She was disheveled, red-eyed, and still pissed as all hell. She climbed in the driver's seat, and off we went. She didn't say anything to me. We drove for maybe ten minutes to a neighborhood. I felt the van slowing to turn into a driveway. It was night out, and we'd stopped in front of a suburban house. A man and a woman were awaiting us outside. I heard the slide door of the van open, and I saw the two people more clearly. It was the old pastor from the church Annie had forced me to attend. He and his wife looked at me sadly, pitying me. Annie ordered me out of the van.

"Out. Now." I crawled out onto the cold, wet grass, still holding the comforter around my body as an attempt at modesty.

"This is the harlot I called about," Annie continued. "I don't care where she goes. Just get her out of my house. Consider it a donation to the church."

"It's a needed gift, Annabelle. Thank you," Replied the old man. His wife smiled at me. Annie looked at me one last time, shaking her head.

"Careful with this one, Pastor. There's a demon in her for sure," Annie climbed back into the van, and I never saw her again. The Pastor and his wife motioned for me to come inside.

They were kind enough people. They fed me a bit of leftover finger food from some party. The wife lent me some clothes, and they let me shower and gave me a bedroom. I didn't sleep much that night. I cried and cried. I only thought about Mike Jr. and Rebecca all night. I wanted to see them so badly, to tell them it wasn't my fault, that Michael made me do those things, that I still loved them more than anything. My heart was completely broken.

In the morning, the Pastor woke me with a knock on the door. He ordered me to get dressed and come down for breakfast. While we were eating, he explained to me that the legal documents had come from Michael and Annie officially granting me as a donation to the church. I was silent. I'm sure it was rude but I was kind of in a place where I didn't care. He continued on to explain that as soon as I was done eating, he'd be taking me to the home of a church member in need. The man was a long time member, but had difficulty attending recently because of his failing health. I was to be his caretaker. Once we were done with breakfast, I left with the Pastor to meet Mr. Linus Smith.

Master #3, Sarge

Mr. Linus was an old war veteran who lived alone. His house was small and slightly broken down. I imagine it cost about half a million less than Michael and Annie's place. He lived in a run down sort of neighborhood. When I lived in Heaven, I couldn't see a house in any direction. Here I could lean out a window with a broom stick and poke a neighbor's wall. There was a ramp up to the front door, clearly an addition made recently. A low chain link fence enclosed both the front and back of the house. The yard was littered with little ornaments. Fountains with no water in them, pink flamingos, angel statues with broken wings. In the windows of the house were a bunch of random signs that read things like 'I support our troops' and 'god lives in this house'.

The Pastor took me inside without knocking on the door. He called out as we entered.

"Linus? It's Father (whatever his name was) I've brought you something. Well, the lord has." He didn't have to look far to find Linus, who was sitting in an ancient recliner right inside the door. The T.V. was playing an episode of some classic western, and the old man was almost asleep by the look of things. He sat up in his chair when we came in, and he warmly greeted the pastor. He was even sweet to me.

"How do you do, young lady?" The old man asked.

"I am well, thank you sire." I replied. He looked to the pastor.

"'Sire'? Is she a slave?"

"Yes, Linus," Replied the pastor. "A church member donated her, and I thought you'd get the most use out of her, seeing how bad your back's gotten lately. You do need the help, don't you?" Linus nodded, looking me up and down. It didn't feel as creepy as when Michael did it, more from curiosity.

"Oh sure, sure. I need some help. Not too certain about a full time slave though, pastor. I barely take care of myself as it is." Said Linus. The pastor shook his head.

` "No, Linus, she's here to take care of you. She can help with the cooking, cleaning, that sort of thing. She's an experienced housekeeper. Now don't argue, Linus. The lord's giving her as a gift. If you keep her for a bit and decide you don't like having her around, give me a call and I'll come pick her up."

They spoke for a while. I don't remember what about, but eventually they shook hands and the pastor left. I stood behind Linus as he closed the door. I felt very hollow. Sure, I was going to follow whatever orders my new master gave. But my heart was gone, I was devastated, and the new master just wasn't where my mind was.

I haven't spent a lot of time physically describing people up to this point, and that's mostly because their appearance hasn't been important, but I feel it is here. Sarge, as I'd later start calling him, was old and slouched. But at six foot six, the slouch didn't matter much, he was still quite imposing. He walked with a cane, and frequently used it to point at things when giving orders. His dark brown skin was wrinkled around his eyes, and his face was always covered in a snow white five O'clock shadow. I only ever saw him with a 'wife beater' undershirt and shorts, his socks pulled up to his knees. That's all he ever wore, which is probably why I can still see him so clearly in my head.