The Seven Masters I Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were several women in the dormitories with me at Hall's, but mostly we all kept to ourselves. My bunk neighbor, an older lady named Cindy, introduced herself the first night.

"You just keep your chin up dear," She said, while lending me a hand with stretching my sheet over the 'mattress'. "You're young and beautiful. Some rich guy is gonna snap you up inside a week, just you wait and see."

"Thank you." I replied somewhat coldly, because I wasn't sure I was excited to be 'snapped up inside a week'.

The following morning I was ushered to the show room by the man from the previous day. He showed me to one of the glass display cases. It was tastelessly marked 'Teen Pleasure Slave' with a price emblazoned next to it.

I was fucking expensive.

Mr. Salesman left me with a short sundress and orders to change and hop in the case. As he was leaving I called after him.

"Sire, I believe I've been mislabeled. I'm not even close to a teen." He continued to walk away, calling over his shoulder.

"It'll draw more interest. Shut up and look pretty." I climbed in the case, wearing my new sheer sundress. It fit a little awkwardly, I remember, but it was lovely. I wished I could have kept it. And yeah, I did look very pretty in it.

Thus began an endless cavalcade of potential buyers. They'd come by, almost exclusively single men, and they'd leer through the glass. I wanted to say something like 'My eyes are up here', but Cindy had advised I'd just get in trouble. She helped me out a lot, or at least tried to, telling me the best way to be purchased. Cindy had been through several dealerships like this one, and was quite familiar with the process. She advised against trying to appear harsh or unlikeable out of spite, as it would lead to my price dropping, and I'd be purchased by someone less desirable. She told me that while wealthier clients weren't necessarily kinder, it just meant an easier life in general. Cindy advised I sell the hell out of myself to get the best life I could.

I took her advice, smiling, posing a bit, answering questions politely and succinctly. They changed my 'teen' label and dropped my price on the second day. I was being too honest when people asked my age. Mr. Salesman did not look happy while changing the sign.

Days were extremely long and dull at Hall's Luxury Slaves. From sunup to sundown, I was in the display case. Prospective buyers would approach, ask me questions and look me over. I had a few common questions (how old are you, how many masters have you had, what are you good at), as well as a few less comfortable questions. Well, not questions sometimes.

"I want to fuck her face." One twenty-something boy said to his friend, their noses pressed to the glass. "Look at her curves, man. She's got fat fucking tits." I pushed myself into the back of the display case, my smile wavering. I really didn't want them to know they were bothering me, so I tried to maintain my posture and pose. But boy, were those two guys creeping me the fuck out.

"I'd give my left nut for a handful of one of those tits." His friend replied. They practically salivated on the glass. I desperately searched for Mr. Salesman, hoping I could wave him down or call out for help. He saw my situation from across the display floor and hurried over, shooing the young men away.

"You're disturbing the merchandise." He chastised. "If you scare her anymore I'll charge you damages. Get out of here." The two skulked off, and Mr. Salesman stood by me and watched them go.

"Don't worry, 11A, we're not lowlifes. I'd never sell to creeps like that," For the first and only time, Mr. Salesman smiled at me. "We take care of our merchandise here," He said.

I smiled back at him, fighting not to roll my eyes. Sure you do, bud.

Cindy's prediction proved right, and I was at Hall's for less than a month. I remember seeing my new masters for the first time as they approached my case. Their names were Gary and Sandy Smith. I'll have to describe them too, for the full picture.

Okay, picture the most stereotypical middle-aged 'our kids just moved off to college' Midwest couple possible, and multiply that times two. They were in their forties, with greying hair and just a little bit of wrinkles in their skin. Gary was about two inches shorter than Sandy, with his polo shirt tucked into his jeans, and his white sneakers so bright you could go snow-blind off of them. Sandy wore a tacky palm tree covered blouse, with a bit too much fake jewelry and a crazy thick coat of makeup. I don't mean to say they were ugly, on the contrary, they looked quite good for their age. Both were fit physically and had appealing bodies. They were just... out of season by about twenty years.

"Look at this one, dear. She's a cutie." Gary led Sandy over by the arm, pointing at me. Sandy followed, looking me up and down. She smiled and waved, and I waved back.

"She is cute. Look at the price though." She replied, gesturing to my label. Gary rolled his eyes.

"We talked about this, dear, remember? We're not scrimping on this. We agreed to drop a little extra."

"I know!" She protested. "But that's a LOT extra!"

"Maybe we should talk to her, and see if we like her before we decide." He advised. He approached my display a little closer, waving at me. Again, I waved back.

"Hey there, uh, number 11A. I'm Gary and this is my wife Sandy. We'd like to ask you a few questions," He asked politely.

"Of course, sir," I answered. Gary motioned his wife over, and she approached with a paper list clutched firmly in her hands.

"Can you cook well?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. I took two culinary classes as part of my training." Gary nudged her, as if to say 'see?'. Sandy just ignored him, carrying on with her list.

"How about accounting? Can you do that?"

"I have no experience with that, madam, but I'm a very quick learner." My smile never dropped for a second. Sandy looked at her paper, then back to me.

"Can you sew, knit, or crochet?" She asked.

"I'm afraid not, madam, but I'm quite eager to learn how." I'd begun to lose hope that they would buy me, but she asked her last question, a question which I suppose was the only one that mattered.

"Well, can you, uh, as someone who was trained in pleasure..." She struggled. "Do you know how to pleasure a woman?" Sandy finished and blushed hard. The question caught me off guard enough that I almost laughed.

"Yes madam, enthusiastically. That was part of my training."

God help me, I sold myself here: I winked at her.

You're welcome, Mr. Salesman, for doing your job.

They moved away a bit to discuss it, then called Mr. Salesman over. He opened my case so they could walk around me and have a closer look. They discussed things quietly again, and came back both smiling.

"We'll take her!" Said Sandy, shaking hands with Mr. Salesman. I was sent to the back to collect my things (I took my pillow and toothbrush without asking), then I waited outside of a room while the couple did paperwork. Mr. Salesman attached a collar to my neck and handed the lead to Sandy. They led me out to the parking lot, and I never saw Hall's Luxury Slaves again.

Master #4, A Horny Couple

The doors on their little sedan had barely closed before Sandy was wringing her hands and squealing with excitement.

"Oh my GOD, Gary! I can't believe we actually did it!"

"We said we were," He replied calmly.

"But that was a talk! This is real! This... aahh!" Sandy looked back at me in the rear of the car, smiling. "And she's so pretty too! You are very pretty, dear."

"Thank you, madam." I replied.

"Aren't you excited, Gary?" Sandy asked.

"Yes dear."

"I honestly can't wait to get her home! Oh, if she's ready." She looked back at me again. "Are you doing okay? Do you need to eat anything or go to the bathroom?"

"No madam."

"I'm so excited, I'm sorry. You must think I'm crazy!" I just smiled back at her as she went on. It was strange how much their personalities had flipped since the dealership. Gary had pushed her to buy me, but now she was exploding with excitement.

"It's just, well, we planned to do this for so long," Sandy said. "I told Gary I was interested in trying women, and he said that was fine, but you know how it is, we don't know anyone, and I just jokingly suggested we buy a slave, and he said yes, and I said no way, and he said yes let's do it, but that was months ago and I didn't think..."

She did not stop talking the rest of the car ride. She told me about her little dog, Toby, and how he recently gotten sick from eating something he found up by the road, and she told me about her vet, and how he was so knowledgeable for someone so young, and that topic transitioned into her son, who was studying IT at a far off college, and that transitioned into....

You get the idea.

Anyway, they were a quaint, slightly out of touch middle aged couple. Which did not even begin to prepare me for my life with them. As soon as we pulled up to their home (a neat little home in the suburbs with, no shit, a white picket fence), they whisked me into the house and had me kneel in the living room. Sandy was still talking a million miles a minute as she knelt next to me, pulling Gary's cock out of his pants. These people were strange, no doubt. She gently cupped the back of my head, guiding me towards him. I opened my mouth and took him in, tasting his thankfully clean penis on my tongue. I worked him into hardness while Sandy talked.

"This is just so fantastic. Don't you love his cock, dear? I just love having him in my mouth. God, he just fills me up." she peeled her shirt off and dropped it on the floor, revealing a beautiful set of breasts. Gary was hard in my mouth. Sandy knelt behind me, running both her hands under the sundress I wore and groping my breasts.

"This is sooo hot." She emphasized, squeezing my chest. "You should be topless too. Gary, pull out for a second! He gets so eager. Here, let me help you." Sandy grabbed my shirt and pulled it up over my head, barely giving Gary time to get out of my mouth. She turned me around to face her.

"Those are so huge! And so perfect. Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this." She played with my breasts, bouncing and squeezing me. "Suck him again, dear, I LOVE watching that." I turned back to Gary, and licked the head of his cock slowly, kissing it and rubbing my lips over the tip. Sandy squealed with delight and clapped her hand over her mouth.

"She is so skilled! Look at that. I bet that feels sooooo good. Does it feel good, Gary?" She asked.

"It feels great, dear." He said, his eyes closed. Sandy fumbled through her pockets, pulling out a cellphone.

"Do that again! What you just did." I repeated the motion of licking his cock and playing with the tip, only this time she recorded me.

"I hope you don't mind if I film. I'm just taking notes on technique." Sandy explained from behind her phone. I filled my mouth with approximately five and a half inches of her husband so I couldn't reply. But what I thought was 'I'm just sucking a cock, lady, not fixing a car.' Sandy was being very overbearing. For me it was just doing my job. What she said next kind of changed that for me.

"Ooooh, Gary! Put it in her pussy. I want to taste her on you."

It's hard to sum up what I felt right then. But it turned me the fuck on for sure. Now I was interested, because that sounded hot as hell. I remembered back to my first encounter with Ralphy Prior to him, I had wanted to be a good sex slave, to make him happy, to be sexy and appealing. All of that had kind of died with time, but this crazy lady was bringing it back. I was horny again.

I flipped, kneeling on my hands and knees. As Sandy pulled my sundress up over my hips and dropped my panties, I started to get into it. I dropped my chest as low to the ground as I could, wiggling my ass in the air at Gary. I heard the slurping sound of oral sex, and looked back to see Sandy blowing her husband. She released him from her mouth and moved next to me. While pulling my cheeks apart, the tips of her fingers spread my labia. I was actually kind of looking forward to feeling him inside me.

Gary knelt behind me and let himself in, slowly, cautiously almost.

"Is that okay?" he asked me.

"Yes sire. It feels quite good." I replied. He continued into me, and when he bottomed out, I let out a groan.

"Ooh! She's getting into it! Are you getting into it, sweetie?" Sandy asked.

"Yes madam." I replied. Gary spoke as he began to thrust, fucking me gently.

"She's a slave, dear. She has to say that." Well that was completely wrong, I was actually starting to loosen up and try to enjoy my job for once. I remained silent. Looking back over my shoulder, I could see Sandy kind of slumping. She looked slightly disappointed at what Gary had said, and, honestly, I felt kind of bad for her. She had been having such a good time, she was so excited, so full of sexual energy, that she had even begun to get me into it. I wanted to convince her I wasn't faking it.

"Will you put a finger in my ass, madam?" I asked. I was trying to be polite and respectful, as a slave should, but it's a pretty weird question to ask in a polite, respectful tone. Her husband continued to slide in and out of my pussy while I looked back at her. She perked up almost instantly.

"See, Gary? She's into it!" Gary said nothing, and Sandy started to wet her pointer finger with her mouth. But she stopped, smiled at me, and extended a single slender finger to me. I sucked on it eagerly, leaving a nice coating of saliva on it so she could slip into me. She pressed her finger slowly into my butt, sliding it to the first knuckle. I moaned to encourage her, and she slid it all the way in.

"Let me taste her." Sandy asked in a low voice, still excited. Gary stopped fucking me and slowly pulled out. I had to look, peeking back over my shoulder. Gary had his cock hanging out in the open for just a short second before Sandy had the whole thing in her mouth. I could see her cheeks moving with how hard she was sucking my juices from his cock.

This woman was freaky.

Best of all, she still had her pointer finger in my ass, and started to work it back and forth ever so slightly. I'm not much of a moaner, but I really wanted her to feel like I was into it, so I moaned ever so slightly when she began to finger my ass.

After several minutes in this position, Sandy called a halt.

"Okay! I'm tired of this. What do we want to do? Gary, what do you want?" She pulled her finger from my ass and sucked it clean. Which, for me, gross, but if it works for her then that's fine.

"I want the slave to blow me again." Said Gary. Honestly, I was all for it. His cock was clean, he was a decent looking guy, and I was horny. Shove that cock in my mouth, I thought. Sandy mulled it over.

"Hmmm, okay, and I want to eat her pussy. We can do this. Gary, you sit on the couch," Gary moved over to the couch and sat down, stroking himself slightly. "And... What's your name again, sweetie?"

"Winnifred, madam, and I answer to Winnie."

"Winnie, you get on your knees between his legs." She ordered.

"I'd love to swallow your cock, sire." I said, crawling towards Gary on all fours. I smiled seductively, biting my lip, and his mouth just kind of opened in shock. I was beginning to convince him that I genuinely was eager for it. Which I was.

"Uh, yes, I'd like that." He said. I went down on his cock and ball sack, licking each of his testes and sucking them into my mouth. I then began to move up his shaft and-

I stopped as I felt a warmth on my backside. I looked back to see Sandy eating my ass. I almost laughed at how crazy Sandy was. My whole attitude at that point was sort of 'fuck it, I'm into it'.

I went back to sucking the soul out of her man. He really did have a lovely cock, and I enjoyed the feel of him in my mouth. Sandy continued eating my ass, even sticking her tongue inside me slightly. She played with my butt for a little bit before moving down to my pussy. I've never been any good at eating pussy from behind, to me it's an awkward position. But what we lacked in physical positioning, she made up for with sheer energy, diving into my pussy with gusto, covering my lips with licks, sliding her tongue into me, and finally settling on my clit.

I was in sheer ecstasy. I worked my mouth quickly up and down Gary while Sandy tongued my clit. I thought I might orgasm soon, and I closed my eyes as it started to take me. Gary beat me to it, and without warning began to shoot his cum into my mouth while he groaned. I caught it all. It was a lot.

"Gary!" Sandy stopped eating me long enough to complain. I felt my orgasm start to slip away as Gary withdrew his softening penis from my mouth. "Don't swallow that!" Sandy called out. "Hold it until you cum! Then give it to me." She dove back into my pussy, pressing her face hard against my back side. I dropped my shoulders to the ground, my ass sticking up in the air.This freaky woman and her raw lust were infectious, and my pleasure came back with a vengeance after her command. I moaned through a closed mouth as she wrapped my legs up with her arms. I could feel her tonguing hungrily at my clit as I orgasmed, my ass wiggling and shaking on her face.

I was on all fours, breathing hard through my nose when she laid down next to me. She was facing up at me, and had a sultry smile.

"You owe me something," Sandy said, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out. I was exhausted and overwhelmed with pleasure, but her eagerness was just too sexy. I bent my head down to her and gently released a large mouthful of her husband's cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all with a smile.

The months I spent with Gary and Sandy were kind of a haze. We fucked every time there was a chance. They were positively insatiable, and I loved it. Their horniness made me feel pretty fulfilled; after all I had started out wanting something like this. In the past, certain owners had made sex unpleasant for me. Not so with Gary and Sandy.

Gary worked from home a lot, and Sandy was full time out of the house. My typical days I spent with Gary's cock in my mouth basically half the day while Sandy was gone. She'd leave, and he'd have me blow him. He'd stop working at his computer, and I'd blow him. Shower time, I'd blow him. The man was insatiable.

Sandy was no different. About a week after they bought me, she came home from work early and found Gary on the couch, with me between his legs, his entire shaft in my mouth. I was terrified, thinking back to Annie and Michael, I had a flashback to the afternoon when Annie dragged me out in front of her kids. I pulled off of him immediately, trying to apologise and beg for mercy.

"Madam, I -..."

"Ooooh! I want in! Don't finish before I get a chance to get showered off. I want some of that cock!" She practically ran up the stairs, leaving us both naked on the couch. I was shocked, and still thinking about Annie screaming and grabbing my hair. Gary could tell something was off.

"You okay there, Winnie?" He asked. I released him from my mouth.

"Yes sire. Just a bad memory."

"Do you need to stop?" He looked concerned.

"No, no, I'll be alright." I resumed sucking on him. I don't know how, but it felt like getting back at Annie, or proving her wrong. When Sandy came back, stark naked and still wet from her shower, she climbed on top of Gary and had me guide his cock into her pussy. I cupped and played with his balls while they fucked. Gary didn't last long, since I had basically edged him with a blowjob for twenty minutes. As Gary's cock contracted, pumping cum into his wife, Sandy spoke.

"Oops! I guess I should've slowed down. Winnie, will you finish me darling?"

"Yes madam," I replied. She flipped over on the couch next to Gary, and I moved over to her. At first I licked up the cum that had dribbled out of her, then set to making her climax. I'm pretty good with women, so it didn't take me too long (not to brag). I had two fingers in her pussy, hooked slightly and rubbing hard, while I used my tongue to work her clit. Gary rubbed her body and kissed her while I ate her.